The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2014

Aw, man. Joan Rivers passed away. :( Like many of my generation and younger, I originally only knew her as the lady who had too much plastic surgery and made fun of celebrities on the red carpet. Then I watched some of her old stand up routines, and my opinion of her changed big time. It really is a shame that she's passed away as she was really funny in her heyday and opened the doors a lot for women comics.

!youtube
    !youtube
    !youtube

• Yerp... finally they left.

On the brightside, it's a good way to eavesdrop on ppl. I found out someone's pregnant.

Valuable information. Very valuable.

Time to eat some babies.

• It already did for me :'( Best summer of my life.

Enjoy it while it lasts..

• Tell me about it.

Back from my first day....ugh I'm exhausted >_<

• I wasn't a fan of her stand up tbh I only saw her a few times with more recent stand up and she made way to many suicide jokes for my taste but I'm so sorry to hear she died :'/

R.I.P Joan Rivers

Jennifer posted: »

Aw, man. Joan Rivers passed away. Like many of my generation and younger, I originally only knew her as the lady who had too much plastic

• Next time, bring a stink bomb.

Yerp... finally they left. On the brightside, it's a good way to eavesdrop on ppl. I found out someone's pregnant. Valuable information. Very valuable. Time to eat some babies.

• I used to think she was a good women, right until I found out she made death wishes towards Palestinians. I no longer have any sympathy for her and her ignorant self.

Aw, man. Joan Rivers passed away. Like many of my generation and younger, I originally only knew her as the lady who had too much plastic

• Who are you and where did you come from?

ErenCoral posted: »

I used to think she was a good women, right until I found out she made death wishes towards Palestinians. I no longer have any sympathy for her and her ignorant self.

• True, a few things are missing because EA are an evil company, but in terms of gameplay I feel Sims 4 is a vast improvement. I'm looking forward to the expansions.

I am obsessed with the Sims series, I've been playing it since I was 7. I tried the CAS demo and I was incredibly disappointed. The graphics

• Urogenital folds and urethra.

• I am a human being and I dislike people like Joan Rivers. I am sorry for her family's loss but I have no sympathy for her.

Who are you and where did you come from?

• edited September 2014

I replied to the wrong comment xD

I am a butt.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Here, here!

• I never knew much about her besides seeing her make a few guest appearances on some tv shows.

I knew she was an older woman, but I never would have guessed she was 81! I guess the plastic surgery helped conceal it.

RIP Joan Rivers I didn't like her too much, but she was still a human being.

• Damn thats shitty =/

TWDFan86 posted: »

It already did for me Best summer of my life.

• Yeah, it does, lol..

I don't know a lot about that word..

The point you need to understand is that we can never censor anything, it isn't possible, not with the state we are in today, internet and everything.

The only thing you can do is start and learn to sympathize with people who don't like the word, no one will be able to make you stop using it, but dammit be careful with who you use it on.

Talimancer posted: »

No it doesn't. If someone got offended by me calling them a cunt. Does that mean the word should be censored banned and removed from all records?

• This forum and especially that Flog guy had successfully made me feel like shit today.

Good job and good night.

• Teenage pregnancy in a Catholic school.

Good job.

Yerp... finally they left. On the brightside, it's a good way to eavesdrop on ppl. I found out someone's pregnant. Valuable information. Very valuable. Time to eat some babies.

• What if you were conceived via artificial insemination?

• Didn't you say you have a wife and a kid on the way???

pudding_pie posted: »

Me ALL day at work and school

• Don't listen to them, it isn't worth your time to argue.

I used to go in other threads, but I've been afraid to for a long time for this exact reason.

AWESOMEO posted: »

This forum and especially that Flog guy had successfully made me feel like shit today. Good job and good night.

• Oh the joys of abstinence based sex-education.

Teenage pregnancy in a Catholic school. Good job.

• edited September 2014

So today some dude knocked over my Arizona and it spilled all over my freaking legs. So of course my immediate reaction was to back up, but my phone was on my lap so when I backed up, it fell on the floor.

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE. HE DIDNT EVEN SAY SORRY. He just looked back at me and had the gull to give me a bad look. Then he turned around and kept talking to his friend.

Guys.... guys... you don't understand how mad I was. I ALMOST FLIPPED MY SHIT. Buuut I didn't. Like always. -_- And that Arizona was really good too. All of it, wasted.

And some extra stuff and thaaangs from season 5:

Alt text

Alt text

Could Daryl lose his hand instead of Rick? http://comicbook.com/2014/09/04/norman-reedus-teases-daryl-dixon-loses-his-hand-in-the-walking-d/

Alt text

Alt text

more season 5 stuff ( and some cool gifs that I posted on my ifunny profile):

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

^I love those two

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

^That beard tho

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

^One of my most favorite pics.

Alt text

^One of my most fave gifs

Alt text

Sorry if I posted any of them twice. Or three times...

• Eh, not half bad.

The way I see it, lots of people die every day. We should all be so lucky to live as long and as comfortably as Joan did.

• Wow, that guy is a dick then.

And Jesus, Season 5 ;______;

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I'm not afraid of stupid people like that Flog, he's just being self-righteous and "not starting arguments" while clearly knowing he does with his smug, high and mighty little remarks he gives people, hypocrisy at its best.

He also called me out for thinking of myself as a savior to this forum, what ignorance, you should go there and read it, it's actually pretty funny.

Don't listen to them, it isn't worth your time to argue. I used to go in other threads, but I've been afraid to for a long time for this exact reason.

• I meant you collectively, not you as a person in particular xD

• Yeah. Freaking douche.

Twistee posted: »

Wow, that guy is a dick then. And Jesus, Season 5 ;______;

• What an asshole.

And God, their hair is so goddamn long now.

• BUT WAIT, THERES MORE. HE DIDNT EVEN SAY SORRY. He just looked back at me and had the gull to give me a bad look. Then he turned around and kept talking to his friend.

Alt text

BAD LOOK!!! contain rage I would of pushed that person and personally asked him to apologize or I would of gotten another drink and spilled it all over that person then I would of given that guy a bad look

reminds me of a story what happened to me I sorted it tho XD

Dat stuff :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• The last picture reminds me strangely of The Dark Knight Rises.

• I found out someone's pregnant.

You have a gift. Use it wisely.

• edited September 2014

And God, their hair is so goddamn long now.

lmao yeah. They're on contracts though, so they're not allowed to cut it.

Deceptio posted: »

What an asshole. And God, their hair is so goddamn long now.

• edited September 2014

Where? show bro link

I'm not afraid of stupid people like that Flog, he's just being self-righteous and "not starting arguments" while clearly knowing he does wi

• It's funny how you come here and complain about him. I don't see you mention anywhere that you make arguments and insult people when they don't agree with you. You are the one who's ignorant and you are being close-minded. Also stop calling your friends to that other thread to help you attack me and my arguments. Bad move on your side. :/

I'm not afraid of stupid people like that Flog, he's just being self-righteous and "not starting arguments" while clearly knowing he does wi

• How someone responded to Emma Watson saying that people looking and commenting on the leaked nudes have no empathy:

"Am I not allowed to feel sorry for them AND masturbate to the pics? Oh. . I thought this was America?!?

Yeah I feel like I violated the woman I masturbated to. But then I get over it and do it again. It's a perpetual cycle.

I totally empathize with these women. However, I also empathize with my dick."

Me seeing guys like these (it seems like it's most of them too, where the nice guys at?!?):

Alt text

• I cant believe they would do that. They have no goddamn respect whatsoever.

How someone responded to Emma Watson saying that people looking and commenting on the leaked nudes have no empathy: "Am I not allowed to

• Don't let something with so little importance to your life upset you. Just ignore it.

This forum and especially that Flog guy had successfully made me feel like shit today. Good job and good night.

• Alt text

Hold up disagreeing with Emma Watson is rage enough but ask all these guys what if it was a picture of your momma or sister everyone was seeing then lets see how high and mighty they are? It was private property poor Jen >:'O

How someone responded to Emma Watson saying that people looking and commenting on the leaked nudes have no empathy: "Am I not allowed to

• What a douchebag.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.