The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

How someone responded to Emma Watson saying that people looking and commenting on the leaked nudes have no empathy: "Am I not allowed to

• I know, I feel bad for them, lol. Especially Daryl's hair is extremely long, and Rick is growing a pretty big beard,

And God, their hair is so goddamn long now. lmao yeah. They're on contracts though, so they're not allowed to cut it.

• edited September 2014

I didn't want to get involved, but this is getting on my nerves.

I don't see you mention anywhere that you make arguments and insult people when they don't agree with you.

Okay, so then you come right back less then two seconds later and insult him with: "You are the one who's ignorant and you are being close-minded." Sooo you say he's bad for insulting others, so then you insult him? Hypocrite much.

Also stop calling your friends to that other thread to help you attack me and my arguments."

He isn't calling us. Just making conversation about what is happening in his life atm. This IS the "whatever's on your mind thread" right? Or am I missing something?

Also stop calling your friends to that other thread to help you attack me and my arguments."

We wont, what you so call "attack" you and your argument. We will discuss it with you from OUR point of view on the situation. . We wont automatically take his side just because we know him. You wont always be right, there will always be someone who disagrees with your thought of the game and anything in life. You cant get mad and follow AWESOMEO around commenting on every comment of his when he mentions the situation, because that's sure as hell what it looks like you're doing right now. And also by doing that, its like you're trying to start another argument.

ErenCoral posted: »

It's funny how you come here and complain about him. I don't see you mention anywhere that you make arguments and insult people when they do

• lasagna is goooooood.

• Okay, so then you come right back less then two seconds later and insult him with: "You are the one who's ignorant and you are being close-minded." Sooo you say he's bad for insulting others, so then you insult him? Hypocrite much.

How is that hypocrisy? He starts insulting me first so then I chose to insult him. I never said that he's bad for insulting others. He just comes here and insults people from that thread and acts like he's the victim when he was the one who started making problems and started insulting people.

He isn't calling us. Just making conversation about what is happening in his life atm. This IS the "whatever's on your mind thread" right? Or am I missing something?

He wasn't calling people in this thread. He was calling his friends on the other thread. Let me quote him "@Tinni Can you please help me reasoning with this man? It seems like you were right, they really are lacking a brain at the moment.". He calls his friend to help him attack me because fuck me right?

We wont, what you so call "attack" you and your argument. We will discuss it with you from OUR point of view on the situation. . We wont automatically take his side just because we know him. You wont always be right, there will always be someone who disagrees with your thought of the game and anything in life. You cant get mad and follow AWESOMEO around commenting on every comment of his when he mentions the situation, because that's sure as hell what it looks like you're doing right now. And also by doing that, its like you're trying to start another argument.

Read post above. I'm talking about his other friend. They attacked me because I was apparently being "close-minded", they don't realize their points are weak and do not persuade me to change my mind. Plus AWESOMO was the one who said that nothing will change his point of view/opinion on that so he is basically being close-minded.

You cant get mad and follow AWESOMEO around commenting on every comment of his when he mentions the situation, because that's sure as hell what it looks like you're doing right now. And also by doing that, its like you're trying to start another argument.

I'm not, I just decided to comment on this post of his because of his excess amount of hypocrisy. I know I look like the enemy right now but he started everything then he comes on this thread "Omg people are so stupid there like they make me laugh haha, they keep attacking me they are so ignorant ahah".

I didn't want to get involved, but this is getting on my nerves. I don't see you mention anywhere that you make arguments and insult p

• Lol is his eyebrows bleached? :P

• If I was a celeb the last thing I'd ever do is take nudes. Have you seen how many leaked celeb nudes there are? I believe the hacker should be found and have his balls cut off D:<

How someone responded to Emma Watson saying that people looking and commenting on the leaked nudes have no empathy: "Am I not allowed to

• The guy actually liked my story and I got paid :D

Alt text

• Alt text

DETAILS how much? :D

The guy actually liked my story and I got paid

• I like lasagna D':

lasagna is goooooood.

• Good job man!

• About 20 dollars...

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

DETAILS how much?

• Alt text

Google tells me that's 15.46 Euro

YOUR STORY COSTS MORE AN ACTUAL BOOK IN IRELAND which is usually 8 euro DAYUM making dat cash congrats bro

About 20 dollars...

• People here argue like kids, no respect for others or their opinions.

AWESOMEO posted: »

This forum and especially that Flog guy had successfully made me feel like shit today. Good job and good night.

• Really? I'm rich!

Google tells me that's 15.46 Euro YOUR STORY COSTS MORE AN ACTUAL BOOK IN IRELAND which is usually 8 euro DAYUM making dat cash congrats bro

• Alt text

XD You make more per book then a professional author in Ireland so yes your a rich mofo

Really? I'm rich!

• Except that AWESOMO was the one who had no respect for others opinions, then he comes here and acts all innocent.

BigBlindMax posted: »

People here argue like kids, no respect for others or their opinions.

• Holy syrup tits what a fucking long day O.O

• edited September 2014

How is that hypocrisy? He starts insulting me first so then I chose to insult him

I don't know who insulted who first. And I don't have the time to go and read all the comments to see who actually did it first. But you coming right back and insulting him does not make you any better then he is.

I never said that he's bad for insulting others.

you said:

"you make arguments and insult people when they don't agree with you. You are the one who's ignorant and you are being close-minded"

"Insult people" People as in "others"

Okay, there is sounds like you called him names (bad names, because you think he's bad) because he insulted people. People call people names because they think they are bad, wrong, etc. People don't call others names because they're nice.

so, but you calling him names for "insult people" (as in others) you did, indirectly, say he was bad for insulting others.

Let me quote him "@Tinni Can you please help me reasoning with this man?

Because you wouldn't listen to what he was saying, because you were forcing your opinions,so he thought that you hearing it from another person and worded differently would make you realize what he was trying to say to you.

They attacked me because I was apparently being "close-minded", they don't realize their points are weak and do not persuade me to change my mind

Actually, no. They brought up perfectly reasonable points but its like you're pushing them aside because you don't want to believe them. So then you bring something else up because you don't have anything to contradict it with. Let me just add that I am, whatever they call it, a "jane fan" and I read some of the things they said to contradict Jane and I have to admit that some of the things they said were good points.

He calls his friend to help him attack me because fuck me right?

Again, we're not "attacking" you. And no, not "Fuck me". Don't try to make it sound like I"m trying to say that towards you.

"Omg people are so stupid there like they make me laugh haha, they keep attacking me they are so ignorant ahah".

okay, you guys aren't even in the thread made for this kind of discussion, the discussion that started this. You came here and brought it up again, in the wrong thread. Its like you're following him, its like you're attaching him by following him.

And when I say "you guys aren't even in the thread made for this kind of discussion" Yes, I do realize this is the whatever's on your mind thread where you talk about whatever you want, but there is already a thread made for that specific topic, so why not keep it there and not try to bring it here?

Okay, so then you come right back less then two seconds later and insult him with: "You are the one who's ignorant and you are being close-m

• E-fucking-nough, just drop it, already! Trust me, I've dragged arguments across threads before. It just pisses people off and generally doesn't end well.

Besides, it's a fictional character. In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter. It's certainly no reason to treat each other like garbage. If you really feel the need to trade insults like a couple of kids in a sandbox, kindly leave that crap where it belongs.

Okay, so then you come right back less then two seconds later and insult him with: "You are the one who's ignorant and you are being close-m

• Lasagna is the best.

fix'd

lasagna is goooooood.

• Congrats! :) Care to share?

• ^This

BigBlindMax posted: »

Lasagna is the best. fix'd

• Guys like that, are not more than the ground we step.

• I'm honestly too lazy to reply to all of that, I didn't come here to make arguments. I just wanted to comment on the fact that he is trying to act like he is the victim when he started. His comment could possibly generate more hate towards me in that thread because of him acting like the victim. I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone. I'll just be the big man and stop this because some people are just ಠ_ಠ.

How is that hypocrisy? He starts insulting me first so then I chose to insult him I don't know who insulted who first. And I don't

• Cool c:

• ¸¸.•¨•♫♪

Run boy, be a man

With legs too weak to make a stand

We're all crucified in the end

Can you hear a voice

Decipher it through all this noise

You'll be left with nothing again

Time keeps rolling on

I need my...

A b s o l u t i o n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36iIibPvPac

• Alt text

I'm not blaming anyone as I'm not sure of the situation to judge but I came on this thread to LOL if I wanted a heated meaningless debate I'll go on the actual forum :/

I'm honestly too lazy to reply to all of that, I didn't come here to make arguments. I just wanted to comment on the fact that he is trying

• Holy syrup tits

XD I never heard that one before

ComingSoon posted: »

Holy syrup tits what a fucking long day O.O

• Tell me about it... I only slept one hour yesterday, and now I just want to sleep but it's beeing a hard challenge, any suggestions?

ComingSoon posted: »

Holy syrup tits what a fucking long day O.O

• Haha, yeah, "too lazy".

Anyway, thanks.

I'm honestly too lazy to reply to all of that, I didn't come here to make arguments. I just wanted to comment on the fact that he is trying

• Not true, if it is his first born then he isn't fucking a mother. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm terrified if getting in trouble.

• Honestly if you want me to reply I'm fully willing to, I'd do anything to stop you from thinking that that was an excuse because " I don't know how to reply back."

Haha, yeah, "too lazy". Anyway, thanks.

• Who's ready for random pictures?!

• I only listen to the best :p

Twistee posted: »

Whoa, nice song.

• Whoa, nice song. :o

¸¸.•¨•♫♪ Run boy, be a man With legs too weak to make a stand We're all crucified in the end Can you hear a voice Decipher it

• I'm on a phone! D:

This is gonna be hell.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Who's ready for random pictures?!

• edited September 2014

¸¸.•¨•♫♪

Where are you Christmas

Why can't I find you

Why have you gone away

Where is the laughter

You used to bring me

Why can't I hear music play

My world is changing

I'm rearranging

Does that mean Christmas changes too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDAfUiVYZDw

She was in grinch and grew up to be the lead singer of pretty reckless I love that film and this song childhood feels :'/

¸¸.•¨•♫♪ Run boy, be a man With legs too weak to make a stand We're all crucified in the end Can you hear a voice Decipher it

• Taylor Momsen is my woman crush wednesday

¸¸.•¨•♫♪ Where are you Christmas Why can't I find you Why have you gone away Where is the laughter You used to bring me Wh

Sign in to comment in this discussion.