The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well...I fell asleep at 2:45 am last night, had to wake up at 6 am. Went to school at 7 until 2:30 PM, and at 3 PM I had Cross Country practice until 5 PM. Right after that at 6 PM I got a haircut, and at 6:45 PM I ate dinner. Didn't do my homework until like 8:30 PM, after my shower...going to bed in like an hour ;-; I have practice 6 days a week, too, so there no rest.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Tell me about it... I only slept one hour yesterday, and now I just want to sleep but it's beeing a hard challenge, any suggestions?

• k ;-;

TWDFan86 posted: »

I dunno, you tell me.

• Mommy's kisses do, even if they taste like vodka and gas station cigarettes <3

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Kisses don't fix anything >.>

• Ana pls

k ;-;

• Jezus

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Well that looks like it hurts

• Mom, pls

Mommy's kisses do, even if they taste like vodka and gas station cigarettes

• Mommy's kisses are the best kisses.

Mommy's kisses do, even if they taste like vodka and gas station cigarettes

• edited September 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCQJnOn0ru0

Kevin Smith's new film (Creator of Clerks 2, comic book men). Not sure if horror or comedy.

• Owwww >.<

• I can't even see it dammit

• There's like a plague going around in our school and now I have it :(

• I'm sick too ;-;

There's like a plague going around in our school and now I have it

• Yeah badass, just like apple pie. mmmmm yum apple pie.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Such a badass word, amirite? Really demanded a badass picture to go along with it.

• Dude it feels like I'm swallowing knives. x__x

Wth? Is everyone getting sick? I thought it was just me, I've had a stuffy nose and my throat hurt a bit. But I thought it was because I wen

• Wth? Is everyone getting sick? I thought it was just me, I've had a stuffy nose and my throat hurt a bit. But I thought it was because I went out in the rain on Sunday to close a car window that my friend told me about, and then I went back to a room with the AC on. Sounds like people are catching a cold everywhere.

• It feels like I'm swallowing knives.

Wth? Is everyone getting sick? I thought it was just me, I've had a stuffy nose and my throat hurt a bit. But I thought it was because I wen

• Is it serious?

• In mine's too but it's named,Chikungunya yeah i know that's a f**king weird name

• Kevin Smith made the masterpiece of Jay and Silent Bob to :D

XD It looks awesome

Lee4ever posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCQJnOn0ru0 Kevin Smith's new film (Creator of Clerks 2, comic book men). Not sure if horror or comedy.

• edited September 2014

Well I hope everyone gets better soon :'/

For me I was playing golf today with my mates and the grip on the club cut skin on my hand a little like rope burn and it hurts when I touch it :'/

Alt text

• u should post more music

¸¸.•¨•♫♪ Run boy, be a man With legs too weak to make a stand We're all crucified in the end Can you hear a voice Decipher it

• edited September 2014

Okay, so like, I'm seriously beyond sick right now.

Holy f*cking shit I feel so bad. Ummm yeah, I'm gonna try to fall asleep now, I can't take this. Oh God please don't have a nightmare. ;_; I have THEE worst dreams when I'm sick. What are they called... Night terrors? Idk, something like that.

Well, goodnight guys. :/

• I'm sorta good through out the whole day, but when I wake up, that's another story, lol.

It feels like I'm swallowing knives.

• THAT'S THE ONE I HAD BACK IN JULY! The Chikingunya!

It's spread through mosquito bites. The symptoms are very high fever, headaches, loss of appetite, body pain, diarrea, vomiting, and hallucinations.

But since I have a strong immune system, all I got was a very high fever (40 degrees celsius), worst headache of my life, and loss of appetite. There was one day that I didn't eat at all and my body was shaking and almost passed out while I was trying to walk :/

In mine's too but it's named,Chikungunya yeah i know that's a f**king weird name

• Alt text

Goodnight and sweet dreams I hope your alright and get better soon :'(

Okay, so like, I'm seriously beyond sick right now. Holy f*cking shit I feel so bad. Ummm yeah, I'm gonna try to fall asleep now, I can'

• So sorry you're sick Rachel :/ feel better soon!!

Okay, so like, I'm seriously beyond sick right now. Holy f*cking shit I feel so bad. Ummm yeah, I'm gonna try to fall asleep now, I can'

• I'm like the only one not sick here XD

Guess 30 miles of running a week does something, huh?

• Well on Wednesday the whole team lifts before school and only half the team was there. Then some kids came back the next day like dumbasses still sick and thats how I got sick

• edited September 2014

Oh god don't even get my started.

I'm dying. Literally, I'm literally literaling right now. Usually I can ignore it, but I can't now. Kmn please.

• Bro came home with an Iphone. WTF.

• Come to think of it, I did find mosquito bites on my arm the day I got sick. God, I hate mosquitoes. The one thing I wish would disappear from this earth.

THAT'S THE ONE I HAD BACK IN JULY! The Chikingunya! It's spread through mosquito bites. The symptoms are very high fever, headaches, loss

• ;-; Imma be sending u healing energiez ok <3

• edited September 2014

Goodnight, DLB! Get better! B^]

• Yep I'm gonna die tomorrow

Is it serious?

• Tell him to give it to you and maybe you won't cut him.

Bro came home with an Iphone. WTF.

• edited September 2014

Nah man, that virus sure is something. One night, my fever was so high and my headache was so bad that I was fucking laughing at my own pain! xD

But yeah, mosquitoes are my most hated insects. I don't understand why they need to exist...

Come to think of it, I did find mosquito bites on my arm the day I got sick. God, I hate mosquitoes. The one thing I wish would disappear from this earth.

• edited September 2014

Thanks, mark.

-hugs-

Markd4547 posted: »

Goodnight and sweet dreams I hope your alright and get better soon

• Thank you. You're so lucky you're not sick.

How about I share some of my sickness with you? Sharing IS caring, right?

ComingSoon posted: »

So sorry you're sick Rachel feel better soon!!

• Hope you feel better soon. Being sick is one of the worst things in the world.

• They literally have no fucking point on the food chain. They're just there to annoy us.

Come to think of it, I did find mosquito bites on my arm the day I got sick. God, I hate mosquitoes. The one thing I wish would disappear from this earth.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.