• edited September 2014

Thanks, pro.

Damn, it's been a while since someone has called me DLB. xD

Goodnight, DLB! Get better! B^]

• Guess 30 miles of running a week

Alt text

30 miles dayum I play sports and respect that claps

ComingSoon posted: »

I'm like the only one not sick here XD Guess 30 miles of running a week does something, huh?

• Thanks. Heh, yeah it is. :/

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hope you feel better soon. Being sick is one of the worst things in the world.

• Well, my math teacher's mom died. We had a sub today and she said that we wont have any homework until he comes back.

Yay?

• Lol, I'll always call you DLB. B]

Thanks, pro. Damn, it's been a while since someone has called me DLB. xD

• Damn. My condolences to him.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Well, my math teacher's mom died. We had a sub today and she said that we wont have any homework until he comes back. Yay?

• Erm...eh...

Nu thx

Thank you. You're so lucky you're not sick. How about I share some of my sickness with you? Sharing IS caring, right?

• I haven't had a single cold in 3 years...and before that, like 2 years! I don't know what I'm doing, but it's working! lol

I'm like the only one not sick here XD Guess 30 miles of running a week does something, huh?

• Well thanks XD sometimes it varies though, anywhere from 20-30. High school cross country can be pretty intense. XD

Markd4547 posted: »

Guess 30 miles of running a week 30 miles dayum I play sports and respect that claps

• edited September 2014

Well, I just have a stuffy nose, so I guess I'm getting better. Does that virus include loss of common sense? Because yesterday I microwaved a bowl with nothing in it... I wanted to warm up some milk, but completely forgot it, lol.

Damn, sounds serious, you were also going insane, haha. B]

Because... I don't know, they just do to annoy us.

Nah man, that virus sure is something. One night, my fever was so high and my headache was so bad that I was fucking laughing at my own pain! xD But yeah, mosquitoes are my most hated insects. I don't understand why they need to exist...

• Wow, so they basically got you and who knows how many other people sick.

Well on Wednesday the whole team lifts before school and only half the team was there. Then some kids came back the next day like dumbasses still sick and thats how I got sick

• No, not yay ;-;

I have a sub for my psychology class because my psych teacher is ditching school for a month just because.

Well, my math teacher's mom died. We had a sub today and she said that we wont have any homework until he comes back. Yay?

• Yay?

I hope you're "yay"ing for the no HW dude XD.

Condolences to your math teacher.

• Yeah, I mean I have seasonal allergies, which suck, but I'm basically free for the rest of the year. It's pretty cool to not be sick XD

I haven't had a single cold in 3 years...and before that, like 2 years! I don't know what I'm doing, but it's working! lol

• It gives people hallucinations, but I don't think I had any. Do you have a fever or a headache? And does your body hurt?

I know, right? I'm laying down in bed laughing and my mom and aunt were like "De que te ries??".

Well, I just have a stuffy nose, so I guess I'm getting better. Does that virus include loss of common sense? Because yesterday I microwaved

• edited September 2014

Edit: never god damn mind.

Okay, so like, I'm seriously beyond sick right now. Holy f*cking shit I feel so bad. Ummm yeah, I'm gonna try to fall asleep now, I can'

• Then he's a cool teacher B)

No, not yay ;-; I have a sub for my psychology class because my psych teacher is ditching school for a month just because.

• I'd feel bad no matter how 'meh' I was about him tbh

Eh, the year just started so I'm pretty "meh" about him

• Eh, the year just started so I'm pretty "meh" about him

Yay? I hope you're "yay"ing for the no HW dude XD. Condolences to your math teacher.

• edited September 2014

Yay

Alt text

My teachers only son died last year and it killed me when you saw the change when she got back she lost that sparkle in her eye and never seemed to be the happy go lucky women she used to be it killed me inside :'(

My condolences to him and his family

• Alt text

Your not actually dying

Oh god don't even get my started. I'm dying. Literally, I'm literally literaling right now. Usually I can ignore it, but I can't now. Kmn please.

• Alt text

Good idea

Tell him to give it to you and maybe you won't cut him.

• Not even my allergies are that bad anymore. I may get itchy, watery eyes which makes it look like I'm crying in public, but that's it. I really hope this doesn't jinx us xD

Yeah, I mean I have seasonal allergies, which suck, but I'm basically free for the rest of the year. It's pretty cool to not be sick XD

• I meant, "Yay" because no homework.

And yeah. In 7th grade my Gym teacher lost his 4 year old son because of fucking cancer. He came back 2 months later, he was more strict and seemed more sad. He didn't talk to the students as much anymore, but in 8th grade he finally got a daughter who made him the man he used to be.

Markd4547 posted: »

Yay My teachers only son died last year and it killed me when you saw the change when she got back she lost that sparkle in her

• Hmm, nope. Pretty much just had a stuffy nose, my throat hurt a bit the first day, but It got better and now it doesn't bother me.

Lmao! "I'm dying, lol!"

"Dafuq?"

It gives people hallucinations, but I don't think I had any. Do you have a fever or a headache? And does your body hurt? I know, right? I'm laying down in bed laughing and my mom and aunt were like "De que te ries??".

• Feel better Rachel <3

Alt text

Okay, so like, I'm seriously beyond sick right now. Holy f*cking shit I feel so bad. Ummm yeah, I'm gonna try to fall asleep now, I can'

• Ah, then it's not the Chikingunya, lol. You'll be fine.

It really sorta did feel like I was dying, though...kinda like Lee before he turned. But luckily, it only lasted for like 3 days, instead of the usual 5-7.

Hmm, nope. Pretty much just had a stuffy nose, my throat hurt a bit the first day, but It got better and now it doesn't bother me. Lmao! "I'm dying, lol!" "Dafuq?"

• edited September 2014

But I'm feeling fine!

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMmn1e1oSc

• Hmm, hope so. I rarely get sick anyway, usually if I get sick, it's because someone else got me sick, haha.

Holy shit... we're all infected with TWD virus! This is just phase 1!!!

Ah, then it's not the Chikingunya, lol. You'll be fine. It really sorta did feel like I was dying, though...kinda like Lee before he turned. But luckily, it only lasted for like 3 days, instead of the usual 5-7.

• I'd feel bad no matter how 'meh' I was about him tbh

I guess I'm THAT heartless :/

Eh, the year just started so I'm pretty "meh" about him

• xD

But I'm feeling fine!

• http://youtu.be/w0Ws5X1EPIQ

hopefully this works...

If it did, this is an absolutely amazing story of a man named Bruce Pitcher. It's over an hour long, but it's so worth it.

• Yeah, I rarely get sick either. Last time I had a cold was during the summer of 2011 when I was in DR.

Lee pls ;-;

Hmm, hope so. I rarely get sick anyway, usually if I get sick, it's because someone else got me sick, haha. Holy shit... we're all infected with TWD virus! This is just phase 1!!!

• edited September 2014

Sheesh, I can't even remember the last time I got sick.

Lmao, you can call me Anthony btw. I find it weird that I know your name and you don't know mine, haha. Although I mentioned it before on here, but you probably missed it. B]

Yeah, I rarely get sick either. Last time I had a cold was during the summer of 2011 when I was in DR. Lee pls ;-;

• i am experiencing a spook for i was being inside a little girl's room at night after overhearing her say she is having a scare of the monsters so i did breaks into her house and jumping through window however i did lands on the little girl with window glass and she did loud screams of pain and i say shh little girl i am here to make you feel better and her fathering was doing a shout upstairs asking why scream and i did a putting of hand over little girl mouth to prevent big sound and she did bites of little jimbles hand so jimbles did large smack on face of demon child and now i am running out of house with father behind and he is having a large baseball bat and he is crying and shouting what did you do to my daughter what did you do to my daughter what did you do to my daughter

• Oh god I hope not XD

Not even my allergies are that bad anymore. I may get itchy, watery eyes which makes it look like I'm crying in public, but that's it. I really hope this doesn't jinx us xD

• Alt text

i am experiencing a spook for i was being inside a little girl's room at night after overhearing her say she is having a scare of the monste

Sign in to comment in this discussion.