Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Alt text

Alt text

Sweet, nice little ATR? Not anymore.

Alt text

First, I will gouge out both his eyes as slowly as I can. I'll quickly saw off his legs, so he is unable to walk. Next, I will pee on him and everything he loves. Then I'll leave him defenseless in a middle of an open field, and release walker Jewf from his leash. All he'll be able to hear is Jewf's growls getting nearer and nearer until suddenly he is devoured alive with no one around to mourn him. After I make sure walker Jewf eats every last scrap of him, I'll say goodbye and shoot Jewf point blank in the forehead and bury his corpse near a tree. I'll spit on the blood-stained grass where Salt once lay, and I'll be on my way.

Alt text

1) Stay here with Rafoli.

3) Drive around, run over some of the walkers.

No more Miss Nice Girl. On your knees, motherf*cker!

Puncake32 We were nearing Tobi's warehouse. It started to rain heavily and it was also thundering."We're here. This is it, people." Pro s

• How....how did you know what my old profile picture looked like? I never saw you around O_O

1) Stay with Rafoli. 3) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. So sense I got a taste of my own mortality, I now have a taste of

• Go, mom!

Sweet, nice little ATR? Not anymore. First, I will gouge out both his eyes as slowly as I can. I'll quickly saw off his legs, so he i

• Alt text

Soon...

BlueShadiw posted: »

I can boat that. KillThePro LeeKillingPro Also, Guilty will probably have it out for Salt now. Gustav is freakin plotting something. I CAN SMELL IT.

• So I'll get eaten?!? Hellll no!

The only way I'm going down is with Salt with me and his blood on my hands!

Lol! I hope not, I left you in charge for a reason. B^]

• Alt text

Sweet, nice little ATR? Not anymore. First, I will gouge out both his eyes as slowly as I can. I'll quickly saw off his legs, so he i

• edited September 2014

Alt text

YES I like this

I am chaos I am revenge and I do not play games Maddi join my evil team and let your words become actions

• Salt: NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Alt text

Reporter: Salt's body was never found. And now for the weather.

• Please let that happen in the story!

• I'll join you, I'll be Harley Quinn and no one shall stop us! >:D

Markd4547 posted: »

YES I like this I am chaos I am revenge and I do not play games Maddi join my evil team and let your words become actions

• I just became the most hated son of a bitch on Earth.

I cannot be touched, though. No one will lay a finger on me. I promise, if I ever go down, I'm taking some more people with me. We will all say hi to Jewf together.

Salt: NOPE NOPE NOPE. Reporter: Salt's body was never found. And now for the weather.

• As guardian of the Fuckin River, I can say that when you die.

Yes, I said when. When you die, let's have a little...chat.

I'm curious to how your Salt-brother will react to your turning to the Dark Side.

And even if you take down more with you, we'll all be kicking it in style back here.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I just became the most hated son of a bitch on Earth. I cannot be touched, though. No one will lay a finger on me. I promise, if I ever go down, I'm taking some more people with me. We will all say hi to Jewf together.

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited September 2014

2) STAY WITH US

A horde of 100 walkers.. That is the amount of walkers i need to become a zombie master! hell yeah!

Alt text

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Use my knife, sneak up behind the hunting rifle bandit and take his gun. All of the bandits were still distracted and

• @LeeTheProfessional

Can Saltlick be the first human that shadow will kill? :3

I HAVE TO AVENGE MY STEPDAD!

I just became the most hated son of a bitch on Earth. I cannot be touched, though. No one will lay a finger on me. I promise, if I ever go down, I'm taking some more people with me. We will all say hi to Jewf together.

• I will not die. No one will ever get the chance to lay and finger on me and they'll go nuts over the scary thought of staying with the sour taste of what I did in their mouths.

As guardian of the Fuckin River, I can say that when you die. Yes, I said when. When you die, let's have a little...chat. I'm curious

• Everyone dies, sooner or later.

Be it walker or human.

Keep this in thought in the entries to come...

I'll be watching...And waiting.

I will not die. No one will ever get the chance to lay and finger on me and they'll go nuts over the scary thought of staying with the sour taste of what I did in their mouths.

• Lol, ATR vs Salt? Hmm, interesting...

So I'll get eaten?!? Hellll no! The only way I'm going down is with Salt with me and his blood on my hands!

• Oh, I definitely will die.

But none of ya'll will be there to enjoy that moment. (;

Everyone dies, sooner or later. Be it walker or human. Keep this in thought in the entries to come... I'll be watching...And waiting.

• 1) stay with Rafoli

1) stay in the HUMVEE, continue to shoot the walkers

Puncake32 We were nearing Tobi's warehouse. It started to rain heavily and it was also thundering."We're here. This is it, people." Pro s

• will he live long enough to tell the others?

Well that's a very hidden no.

It'll depend on what happens to Salt, and if the others find out about it. B^] So far only Guilty knows, will he live long enough to tell the others? That's the real question here.

• edited September 2014

It'll depend on what happens to Salt, and if the others find out about it. B^]

So far only Guilty knows, will he live long enough to tell the others? That's the real question here.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional Can Saltlick be the first human that shadow will kill? I HAVE TO AVENGE MY STEPDAD!

• We shall see.

We. Shall. See.

I'm always watching. I shall know.

Farewell, he who is filled with darkness...

Oh, I definitely will die. But none of ya'll will be there to enjoy that moment. (;

• Guilty survived Tobi. Pretty sure he can kick Salt's ass.

It'll depend on what happens to Salt, and if the others find out about it. B^] So far only Guilty knows, will he live long enough to tell the others? That's the real question here.

• If determinates had a king, it would be Guilty.

I'm sure we can keep him alive for awhile longer...right?

Jewf would have been saved if you guys voted to switch some of the people out, but Salt would have remained and he still would have let a ma

• edited September 2014

Jewf would have been saved if you guys voted to switch some of the people out, but Salt would have remained and he still would have let a major character/fan favorite die. This is the type of reaction that I wanted to get, though.

Guilty may live or he may not. It'll depend on you guys. Do your best...

Guilty survived Tobi. Pretty sure he can kick Salt's ass.

• edited September 2014

R.I.P, Latte.

2) Stay with us. We keep each other safe.

"Uh... No". Lol

Time to kill some Walkers...

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Use my knife, sneak up behind the hunting rifle bandit and take his gun. All of the bandits were still distracted and

• 1) Stay here with Rafoli.

What I love to do in State of Decay >:)

Well, Gustav is screwed.

• edited September 2014

._______________________.

i can't help but think my death was as shitty as nick's lol

1) Stay here with Rafoli.

• I'll avenge you father.

Jewfreeus posted: »

._______________________. i can't help but think my death was as shitty as nick's lol 1) Stay here with Rafoli. 3) Drive around, run over some of the walkers.

• edited September 2014

you evil motherfucker

Alt text

"Is Salt a traitor?" "Will Salt's actions have repercussions?" "Can we trust him?" "What's next?" Our evil plan worked, @LeeTheProfessional . Clouds full of doubts will cover the sun for days to come.

• you better or else your mother will backhand you for me

I'll avenge you father.

• I'll avenge you too, son.

Jewfreeus posted: »

you better or else your mother will backhand you for me

• I have to say: Thank you for using usernames. I always got confused in fanfics where everyone has a different name. It was annoying. The way you handled it in this story was just perfect. If you ever start another story, please do it in the same way.

Lol, actually, no. They're regular humans, what I picture them to look like, is nothing close to their profile pictures. The reason I decide

• Alt text

1) Stay here with Rafoli. 3) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. And so it begins... Amazing part. One of my favorites so far.

• No, Guilty lives. No matter what. That's not up to debate.

Alt text

Jewf would have been saved if you guys voted to switch some of the people out, but Salt would have remained and he still would have let a ma

• edited September 2014

Alt text

I saw what you did, Salt. And the guilty king never forgives. You shall be judged. Those who take lives should be prepared to have their own life taken. Such is the law of the guilty king. Those who are a danger to us shall not be allowed to live among us.

Alt text

prepare yourself.

Alt text

1) Stay in the HUMVEE, continue to shoot the walkers.

Guilty must live so people know what Salt did! Especially ATR.

• Harley Quinn

Alt text

Ok muhahahahha :D

I'll join you, I'll be Harley Quinn and no one shall stop us! >:D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.