Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• @LeeTheProfessional @TDMshadowCP

Elian made a theory for Gustav.

Gustav didn't get shot, he managed to get the Tobi's goon first, but his shotgun fell and hit Gustav in the head, resulting in him passing out.

• A lot of people are voting for the other option...

"You won't be able to save everyone."

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional From Shadow's character bio. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? Depending if they haven't messed with someone I care about. Who has Raf messed with? MY DAD.

• Gustav confirmed to be dead. Sorry, man.

You probably would have lived if Shadow went with you because then Rafoli would have followed you guys.

@LeeTheProfessional @TDMshadowCP Elian made a theory for Gustav. Gustav didn't get shot, he managed to get the Tobi's goon first, but his shotgun fell and hit Gustav in the head, resulting in him passing out.

• Now you've got to make a story arc for Gustav and Sardines in heaven.

Mwahahaha B]

Gustav confirmed to be dead. Sorry, man. You probably would have lived if Shadow went with you because then Rafoli would have followed you guys.

• Lol, Gustavdines, even after death.

JonGon posted: »

I laughed out loud at Gustav's end scene. Sad but funny. 2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli.

• edited September 2014

Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, especially the Shadow part. Maybe you guys want to look that over...

• LATTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Use my knife, sneak up behind the hunting rifle bandit and take his gun. All of the bandits were still distracted and

• I'm still not quite sure why people are voting for someone who barely knows how to shoot to save someone who just got shot in the legs.

;-;

Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, especially the Shadow part. Maybe you guys want to look that over...

• Heh, Rafoli can't walk. But yeah, I have to go now, there probably wont be a new part until tomorrow or Monday. Choose wisely, people... B]

BlueShadiw posted: »

I'm still not quite sure why people are voting for someone who barely knows how to shoot to save someone who just got shot in the legs. ;-;

• I'm going to PM you something bro.

• So he is confirmed dead? ;~;

Lol, Gustavdines, even after death.

• Sadly yes.

Now all I want is a story arc in heaven with Gustav and Sardines.

Unless he changes his mind. ODODOODODOOD

JonGon posted: »

So he is confirmed dead? ;~;

• edited September 2014

Well i haven't read the outcome of this yet but wasen't that the same thinking that got me and papai pointlessly killed?

1) Spit in his face. Tobi wont do anything. His intentions were to use Noncy as a drawing point to bring the group to him and possibly have Noncy as a hostage, he wont kill Noncy yet.

• Pro in that almost last line it's Sheep not Seep

Sorry if i bother you by correcting you twice

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Use my knife, sneak up behind the hunting rifle bandit and take his gun. All of the bandits were still distracted and

• Mark NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

O god i should have been back soner

I could have saved him ................ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its like my "Death" all over again but without the zombie reset button WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Markd4547 (!) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! BRATATAT! I kept firing at the walkers. I needed to get

• Plus, Pro has confirmed that Raf can't walk.

"Killing one in order to save many is part of survival. It's one of those choices that a weaker person can't make."

Raf wants Shadow to leave, meaning he doesn't want him to die :L

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional From Shadow's character bio. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? Depending if they haven't messed with someone I care about. Who has Raf messed with? MY DAD.

• This is the ONLY TRUTH of Mark but this is not his end For you see there is an infinite amout of Mark's saddly only ONE existed in THIS universe (story) but countless others remain some even go by other names ( spark from unending darkess for example) others have even been allied with alternate twistees ( shocking i know) so in truth THIS Mark is dead but the Others live on!

Markd4547 posted: »

2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli. Mark is died haha what an assh*le I don't care ok maybe a little bit Thanks Lee for hav

• I blew him up. And I'd do it again.

MWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABABbb

Lord_EAA posted: »

Mark NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! O god i should have been back soner I could have saved him ................ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its like my "Death" all over again but without the zombie reset button WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

• edited September 2014

Well i just finished catching up ..............i spent the whole day doing it.......... and to be honest................

I WANNA CRY! My god this is...........is..........Wrong

Mark IS DEAD did i really just write that IS THIS A NIGHTMARE it must be there is no other explination For Mark's Death .........o god

Why........ Why........................ Not only him but Broken two and ........ And........ WTW........ This is NOT REAL IT CAN'T BE ......

......... IT'S like Carl died or Tyresse died or Rick died or Shane died ( scrash that last one) these people are too good TO DIE

I get Papai and me ( as mutch as i regret it happened) we were NEW and easily disposible

But some of these people were from chapther one ( witch by the way is ironicaly titled A REAL NIGHTMARE) they shouldn't die becouse of stupid choices.........GOD WHYYYYYYYYYY?

O yeah and

Stay with Rafoli ( im not letting anyone else die besides if they DO it's atleast poetic Rafoli's shot legs and CC broken legs)

• If you're trying to make me hate your character then ............ You failed..........

I mean if someone like Mark died ( a main character in 3 chapters who got A TON of development ) then what chance do you have

Face it ! YOU ARE THE WALKING DEAD no matter how hard you try you are eventully dying ( unless you don't in that case Congrats i feel so happy for you :) )

ComingSoon posted: »

I blew him up. And I'd do it again. MWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABABbb

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

Ok.

Mark IS DEAD did i really just write that IS THIS A NIGHTMARE it must be there is no other explination For Mark's Death .........

It was Mark's time, unfortunately. Staying on the HUMVEE and shooting would've resulted in me sniping him; he got blown up in the **Get in the HUMVEE and drive over the walkers option, and apparently he was going to die a more badass death. SO Mark's dead. Sucks though :/

I get Papai and me ( as mutch as i regret it happened) we were NEW and easily disposible

Well, it WAS just one unlucky choice. But regardless, it may have been hard to keep you in the story comfortably. I know you're upset about your death, but it's time to get over it. Just look at Spooch and Blue. They aren't screaming to everybody, are they? Sorry bud, but you should move on.

But some of these people were from chapther one ( witch by the way is ironicaly titled A REAL NIGHTMARE) they shouldn't die becouse of stupid choices.........GOD WHYYYYYYYYYY?

they shouldn't die becouse of stupid choices.........GOD WHYYYYYYYYYY?

Unfortunately, although some choices may seem stupid, they are still choices we have to decide over. And at the time, when we're voting, they mostly always don't seem stupid until the voting's wrapped up and the next part's released. But the decision will have already passed, and we'd have needed to move past that.

Again, CS in the story will do whatever it takes to survive. So expect many more deaths.

Well i just finished catching up ..............i spent the whole day doing it.......... and to be honest................ I WANNA CRY! My

• yeh i will die eventually, I just want to get a teeny bit of development and seem like a badass before I go, lol B]

If you're trying to make me hate your character then ............ You failed.......... I mean if someone like Mark died ( a main characte

• Don't worry i got over my death weak's ago i just pointed it out to give an example

And i do expect death's it just sad how pointlessly they're dying :((((((((((((

Ok. Mark IS DEAD did i really just write that IS THIS A NIGHTMARE it must be there is no other explination For Mark's Death .........

• Ok, I'm glad we're getting over everyone's deaths.

Also, the deaths may seem pointless because Pro had over 70 characters in the story and had to kill them off in this chapter.

Don't worry i got over my death weak's ago i just pointed it out to give an example And i do expect death's it just sad how pointlessly they're dying (((((((((((

• Nah don't worry you're TWO MONTHS IN you're already a badass :)

And killing Mark and Broken ( even thought it hurt me) makes you AN EVEN BIGGER BADASS and COOLER CHARACTER

So to my own suprise ( and Probably that of everyone else) you just became one of my Top Favs and one of the BEST and MOST memorable characters in THE ENTIRE STORY ( i mean would you forget the guy who killed TWO main characters) and a MAIN CHARCTER

IM ROTTING FOR YOU CS! :) :)

yeh i will die eventually, I just want to get a teeny bit of development and seem like a badass before I go, lol B]

• WtW will probably die too :c

Well i just finished catching up ..............i spent the whole day doing it.......... and to be honest................ I WANNA CRY! My

• Im glad too althougth we sadly cannot say the same for poor Papai86 ( it hit him so hard he won't even join Forumlans [Borderlans community version of Forum Of The Dead] i feel bad for him :( )

Ok, I'm glad we're getting over everyone's deaths. Also, the deaths may seem pointless because Pro had over 70 characters in the story and had to kill them off in this chapter.

• Tears :"(

WtW will probably die too :c

• i knoe, sew sad ;-;

Tears :"(

• Yay, I have A FAN! :) lol XD thanks, though. Glad to see someone enjoys my character (so far).

Nah don't worry you're TWO MONTHS IN you're already a badass And killing Mark and Broken ( even thought it hurt me) makes you AN EVEN B

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

Maybe there'll be a decision?

1.) Stay and cry; let the walkers eat you.

2.) Pick yourself up; the fucker on the roof has to die!

3.) Kill Noncy and try to head back to the others.

TO VOTE, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS COMMENT. THANK YOU!

hm?

i knoe, sew sad ;-;

• Hug Noncy?

Oh god.

OH. GOD.

Maybe there'll be a decision? 1.) Stay and cry; let the walkers eat you. 2.) Pick yourself up; the fucker on the roof has to die! 3.) Kill Noncy and try to head back to the others. TO VOTE, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS COMMENT. THANK YOU! hm?

• edited September 2014

Good idea, but then if people pick the first or third option I'm dead anyway :p

LMFAO OKAY GOOD I WAS LIKE HOLY SHIT xD

Maybe there'll be a decision? 1.) Stay and cry; let the walkers eat you. 2.) Pick yourself up; the fucker on the roof has to die! 3.) Kill Noncy and try to head back to the others. TO VOTE, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS COMMENT. THANK YOU! hm?

• lol the third one was a joke XD

edited.

Good idea, but then if people pick the first or third option I'm dead anyway LMFAO OKAY GOOD I WAS LIKE HOLY SHIT xD

• XD was a joke, I edited.

Hug Noncy? Oh god. OH. GOD.

• Pro stop giving people Clues and Hints they have STILL not understood how this chapter works and go by the logic of chapters 1-2 ( if you pick the option that most likely will spare them they live)

Sadly your wisdom goes unheard yet again..............

Funny, huh? The vote that you think might save someone, actually turns out to kill them... Ahem.

• y.

y u do dis.

XD was a joke, I edited.

• They will be welcomed by your Awsomeness sardines you happily await them............

Btw im catching up with your fic and it's Amazing

sardines posted: »

EVERYONE IS DYING, RIBS IN PEAS EVERYONE... "But you could die..." Fan tells me. "At least Sardines will be waitin' for me." I

• You wanted it?

y. y u do dis.

• No.

I just had a heart attack imagining that scene.

Hugs Noncy Gets bitten and screams in agony as she is devourered

Thx, imagination.

You wanted it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.