Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Alt text

Every character is equal only a matter of time for everyone and I feel honored to have lasted so long in such an epic tale and people seemed to enjoy the character so I can't complain :'/.

Wanted you to go out in a more bad-ass way, but... yeah. Them votes, man.

• I like your icon. Yoshiki all the way

Woah that was intense... R.I.P to all of our dead... 2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli.

• What is it?

• Yeah, he was originally just going to be a psycho going around killing people, but I turned him into that complicated character that has a lot of flaws. And just does things his own way. I'm surprised you lasted this long as well, but your luck finally ran out, bro. Option 2, to get out and try to make your way in, would have saved you. If you stayed in the HUMVEE, CS would have just sniped you.

Markd4547 posted: »

Every character is equal only a matter of time for everyone and I feel honored to have lasted so long in such an epic tale and people seemed to enjoy the character so I can't complain :'/.

• edited September 2014

EVERYONE IS DYING, RIBS IN PEAS EVERYONE...

"But you could die..." Fan tells me.

"At least Sardines will be waitin' for me." I tell him.

Well, that's depressing as fuck. (But what wasn't this part?)

2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli.

EDIT: Oh wait I forgot one comment I was going to make - I wonder if that was real ;_; the end bit thing with Gustav. wow. maybe it's a dream... maybe he's alive!! haha... ha...

Markd4547 (!) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! BRATATAT! I kept firing at the walkers. I needed to get

• Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

What is it?

• Pfff sheet my luck ran out anyway Thank you so much with my character you exceeded all my expectations he was perfection while he lasted :'D

Yeah, he was originally just going to be a psycho going around killing people, but I turned him into that complicated character that has a l

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

I'm not. It's just random, that's all.

• Hm. k.

I'm not. It's just random, that's all.

• So, that all you had to say?

Thanks for the insight.

Hm. k.

• No problem, bro! Loved having your character in the story! It was awesome while it lasted. B^]

Pfff sheet my luck ran out anyway Thank you so much with my character you exceeded all my expectations he was perfection while he lasted :'D

• No problem, anytime.

So, that all you had to say? Thanks for the insight.

• Wow my vote would've killed him too :O

Yeah, he was originally just going to be a psycho going around killing people, but I turned him into that complicated character that has a l

• I think he meant option 1... B^]

I'll change mine Edit: Wait, don't you mean option 1???

• Funny, huh? The vote that you think might save someone, actually turns out to kill them... Ahem.

ComingSoon posted: »

Wow my vote would've killed him too :O

• I am now rethinking my votes. But I do not regret! I will consider this insight...

Funny, huh? The vote that you think might save someone, actually turns out to kill them... Ahem.

• Yoshiki is the best.

Period.

sardines posted: »

I like your icon. Yoshiki all the way

• edited September 2014

After assessing your life so far in the ZA, I, BlueShadiw, Guardian of the Fuckin River, have decided my sentence.

You have murdered, you have forgiven, you have endured.

When you had power, you used it. When you had a chance for compassion, you took it.

It is my judgement that you have earned your way into the River. Safe travels, Markd.

2) Shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli. Mark is died haha what an assh*le I don't care ok maybe a little bit Thanks Lee for hav

• 1) Jump out the window, I have to get to him, fast!

Dark_Star (!) Do what you think is best. Scarlet kept staring at us. Juicy finally spoke up."Do what you think is best." She told her.

• 2) shoot the walkers. Try to help Rafoli

Markd4547 (!) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! BRATATAT! I kept firing at the walkers. I needed to get

• Thanks! Oh yeah! Fave Corpse Party character!

I like your icon. Yoshiki all the way

• Thanks! I agree! Yoshiki is epic!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Yoshiki is the best. Period.

• the end bit thing with Gustav. wow. maybe it's a dream... maybe he's alive!! haha... ha...

I AGREE. I AGREE. He never got to say "Ching chang chong Motherfucker."

EVERYONE IS DYING, RIBS IN PEAS EVERYONE... "But you could die..." Fan tells me. "At least Sardines will be waitin' for me." I

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

R.I.P Markd and Broken.

Gustav clearly just passed out and is now having sweet dreams.

• Alt text

XD ah Guilty King outlived me and I taught death was the worst punishment :P

well, I guess Mark went out with a bang. 1) Run and find the others. If it's only ten, he theoretically should manage to take them out with a gun. But then again, Shadow probably isn't that good a shot. better stay on the safe side.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited September 2014

C'mon everyone, we all know that Gustav is obviously just dreamin'.

Think about it, maybe he made it, maybe he passed out, maybe he'll wake up Amid the Ruins?

Yes, I'm in denial...

• Alt text

Thank you bro I'm grateful for your offering and judgement and accept bows

BlueShadiw posted: »

After assessing your life so far in the ZA, I, BlueShadiw, Guardian of the Fuckin River, have decided my sentence. You have murdered, you

• Alt text

Lol, you mad? What did you expect, though? I am the guilty king after all. I cannot die. :D

XD ah Guilty King outlived me and I taught death was the worst punishment :P

• Yeah, I meant option 1. I was in my phone.

I think he meant option 1... B^]

• Finally caught up ;~: sorry for being dead for so long. I can't believe you have been keeping this level of quality for this long. LeeTheLegend should become a writer.

1) Jump out the window, I have to get to him, fast!

Dark_Star (!) Do what you think is best. Scarlet kept staring at us. Juicy finally spoke up."Do what you think is best." She told her.

• I laughed out loud at Gustav's end scene. Sad but funny.

• lmao!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Guys, Raf is dead. Shadow won't be able to save him. He wants me to look for the others, I don't want to.die until Tobi and Salt die first Option 1

• One of my favourites ;_; ribs in peas sweet prince...

Alt text

Goodbye you amazing faggot ;_; XD Thank you He was the biggest faggot I ever seen I will miss Markd D':

• edited September 2014

So many people dying, but Brokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ;-; noooo !!!

Option 1)

• edited September 2014

1)

Sorry, my internet was down for a bit, but im back now. I was really scared when you said my character was left outside, thought I would be dead. But I am glad how you portrayed my character, matches my description perfectly,my intentions was to make my character someone who will always help others, and the last on to leave someone behind kind of guy. And this part showed that, so thanks for that.

• edited September 2014

1) Run and find the others.

• Ded

C'mon everyone, we all know that Gustav is obviously just dreamin'. Think about it, maybe he made it, maybe he passed out, maybe he'll wake up Amid the Ruins? Yes, I'm in denial...

• @LeeTheProfessional

From Shadow's character bio.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?

Depending if they haven't messed with someone I care about.

Who has Raf messed with? MY DAD.

• *on

I was on my phone when I typed that, sorry.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Yeah, I meant option 1. I was in my phone.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

Why do you guys want a 14 year old ( who barely knows how to shoot a gun) to save a guy who just got shot in the legs surrounded by walkers? ;-; MERCY PLEASE!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.