Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• ComingSoon = Tobi 2.0

ComingSoon posted: »

I'm not changing m8 I want death 4 y'all

• Yeah, no worries man. I should of picked option 1 in the first place. Rafol wont be able to walk and he is losing blood, cant expect a 14 year old to try to drag/carry him and shoot a gun which he barely knows how to use. Lets just hope the others vote for the first option as well.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Thank you, Sheep.

• XD Pfff not even. He just does whatever he needs to to survive. He's no sociopath. Just a hard survivor.

ComingSoon = Tobi 2.0

• "I'm a murderer." -CS 2014

Man, being with Tobi has totally changed you.

NO AM CHANGING IT BACK MOAR BLOOD

• But won't I die then too? :c

I'm not changing m8 I want death 4 y'all

• Well, WtW does want to kill me...

But won't I die then too? :c

• lmao. xD

If pro sends you off with you disappearing and your fate unknown I'm seriously gonna flip my shit.

Even if I do die, I'm still gonna be here with you guys xD You can't shake me off that easily. WtW sees everything....

• XD It's just a fact because I killed Mark and Broken. I'm not actually like this now, it's just for jokes XD

BlueShadiw posted: »

"I'm a murderer." -CS 2014 Man, being with Tobi has totally changed you.

• That 9-9 split though...

Come on, we can save Shadow!

Heh, Rafoli can't walk. But yeah, I have to go now, there probably wont be a new part until tomorrow or Monday. Choose wisely, people... B]

• Lmao, I'm laughing at how he's asking people to change their votes like that, haha. Never seen anyone do that before.

That 9-9 split though... Come on, we can save Shadow!

• I like to vote in my characters shoes(most of the time) which is basically my own morals. But I changed it just for his sake since he really wants to be alive and because what goes around comes around B].

Lmao, I'm laughing at how he's asking people to change their votes like that, haha. Never seen anyone do that before.

• I'm that desperate ;-;

Lmao, I'm laughing at how he's asking people to change their votes like that, haha. Never seen anyone do that before.

• Yep, Raf breaks my dad's legs, 2 chapters later, he gets shot in the leg.

I like to vote in my characters shoes(most of the time) which is basically my own morals. But I changed it just for his sake since he really wants to be alive and because what goes around comes around B].

• np

Thank you, Rachel. TeenSurvivorGroupForever

• Here's the thing about Ch.4, maybe having morals and doing the right thing isn't always going to be the best option, this is about survival now. Sacrifices must be made, this is the world that they're living in, not everyone is going to survive until the end. I see that some of you are trying to keep your morals when making your votes, I tried to prove that sometimes it's not going to end up working that way and people have died because they thought they would be able to save someone.

I like to vote in my characters shoes(most of the time) which is basically my own morals. But I changed it just for his sake since he really wants to be alive and because what goes around comes around B].

• The irony, man. I didn't even realize that until you guys pointed it out, same thing with Jewf.

Yep, Raf breaks my dad's legs, 2 chapters later, he gets shot in the leg.

• Flashback

Blue: Insert definition of 'joke' here xD

xD

XD It's just a fact because I killed Mark and Broken. I'm not actually like this now, it's just for jokes XD

• 2)

Dark_Star (!) Do what you think is best. Scarlet kept staring at us. Juicy finally spoke up."Do what you think is best." She told her.

• Yeah, I know people will die but I'm not going to abide my morals because people die, Its not really about survival for me, as a reader I would love my character to make it far but for my morals, I would live with a world full of regrets if I let someone go for my survival. Its all about helping others or die trying, I don't like the easy way out, I wont live with myself that way. Even if it seems like a suicide mission. Survival means nothing if isn't with the people you care about.

lol, sorry if I went a little to deep(in before the "Thats what she said") I just like speaking my mind and thats basically how my character would act. Just a heads up I guess.

Here's the thing about Ch.4, maybe having morals and doing the right thing isn't always going to be the best option, this is about survival

• Man, I wish Matthew was here. Remember those options where people could of voted:

1) Get the guns blazing

2) Sneak in

Everyone was picking the first one, but Matthew knocked some sense into them. Pretty sure he would do the same if he was still here.

Here's the thing about Ch.4, maybe having morals and doing the right thing isn't always going to be the best option, this is about survival

• maybe having morals and doing the right thing isn't always going to be the best option, this is about survival now.

Sacrifices must be made

Insert Carver quote here

• But the other option is condemning Rafoli to death ): Don't you think you should at least try? Just leaving him like that is cold...

You already have Gustav with you ;-; plus I was one of the few people who didn't vote for you on that part where you needed to say last words to PAP

• Alt text

maybe having morals and doing the right thing isn't always going to be the best option, this is about survival now. Sacrifices must be made Insert Carver quote here

• I like that, man. You just pick what you think is best. B]

Yeah, I know people will die but I'm not going to abide my morals because people die, Its not really about survival for me, as a reader I wo

• Alt text

Carver: You had a task (to pick the right quote), and you didn't finish. Looks to me like you failed.

Throws Pro off roof

• finally caught up! wow i cant believe that im still alive. i guess scarlet's new family is dark and juice. will they meet the others?

people here must really want shadow to die lol.

1)

Markd4547 (!) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! BRATATAT! I kept firing at the walkers. I needed to get

• So how did you like it? And Scarlet, Juicy and Star will return in Ch.5.

finally caught up! wow i cant believe that im still alive. i guess scarlet's new family is dark and juice. will they meet the others? people here must really want shadow to die lol. 1)

• Boo! Lol, that's why Carver's dead. B^]

Carver: You had a task (to pick the right quote), and you didn't finish. Looks to me like you failed. Throws Pro off roof

• Kenny made damn sure of that XD

Alt text

Not even the walkers want that, since he's still there in Episode 5

Boo! Lol, that's why Carver's dead. B^]

• Lmao, my only concern was, how the hell didn't Troy notice him when he went to the back? Lol, or even if he did notice, he didn't even mention it, haha.

Kenny made damn sure of that XD Not even the walkers want that, since he's still there in Episode 5

• You're going down with me. >:)

Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, espec

• I'll be laughing if Elian changed his votes and caused his own death

Alt text

• I think he has too preoccupied with all the shit that just went down/is going down.

Howe's is in the progress of being overrun, their leader is just found dead, and he is in the progress of seeing people cut open walkers and rub themselves with their guts.

Poor Troy didn't have the words XD

Lmao, my only concern was, how the hell didn't Troy notice him when he went to the back? Lol, or even if he did notice, he didn't even mention it, haha.

• Don't jinx it! xD

JonGon posted: »

I'll be laughing if Elian changed his votes and caused his own death

• ARE YOU STILL ON THAT! I mean even the character got over it shadow

This is the moment...........this is your ALAMO .......... YOUR KENNY SACRIFICE helping someone that basicaly got your loved ones killed and probably dying in the outcome IT'S A BETTER DEATH THAT WHAT MOST PEOPLE GOT

I'm sorry but i voted help becouse if that option kills you at least it's a GOOD DEATH

@LeeTheProfessional From Shadow's character bio. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? Depending if they haven't messed with someone I care about. Who has Raf messed with? MY DAD.

• Done, but I hope Pro isn't tricking.

Okay, guys. I'm going to head out later and won't be on until later at night. But... I'll leave the votes open for the last two parts, espec

• He STILL has this "he killed my father " mentality witch is amazing since the character already got over it

Also sardines you have to sadly realize that not all survivors have your kind heart ( sadly)

sardines posted: »

But the other option is condemning Rafoli to death ): Don't you think you should at least try? Just leaving him like that is cold...

• Nah, that message was from yesterday. I don't want to die yet, because I want Shadow to give his speech!

Lord_EAA posted: »

ARE YOU STILL ON THAT! I mean even the character got over it shadow This is the moment...........this is your ALAMO .......... YOUR KENNY

• What speech?!

Nah, that message was from yesterday. I don't want to die yet, because I want Shadow to give his speech!

• Shadow and his imaginary speeches, man.

What speech?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.