Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited September 2014

So guy's............ can i ask an honest question ? Ok

Is there anyone here who can honestly tell me ONE character that they belive will survive this? Or not

• English, motherfucker!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Todos ablamos espanol.

• Ah que bueno........que bueno.....................no te creo sorry

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Todos ablamos espanol.

• edited September 2014

My evil partner sweetpeaclem the legend :D

Lord_EAA posted: »

So guy's............ can i ask an honest question ? Ok Is there anyone here who can honestly tell me ONE character that they belive will survive this? Or not

• I hope

Btw did you read my speech about Mark being awsome should be in this page or the last one

Markd4547 posted: »

My evil partner sweetpeaclem the legend

• Mark will surv---

Oh wait...

So guy's............ can i ask an honest question ? Ok Is there anyone here who can honestly tell me ONE character that they belive will survive this? Or not

• Too soon.

Too. Soon.

Atleast his death was kinda badass? I mean it's better than being sniped like a nub.

ComingSoon posted: »

Mark will surv--- Oh wait...

• Survive the whole fanfic? Hmm...

I believe a few will survive, but to guess one... Maybe WTW?

• Given the situation she's in? Crying on her knees in front of Noncy's walker while walkers approach her from behind?

...I respect your guess.

Twistee posted: »

Survive the whole fanfic? Hmm... I believe a few will survive, but to guess one... Maybe WTW?

• nyet nyet NYET D':

Mark will surv--- Oh wait...

• He went out with a BANG!

Too soon. ;____;

BlueShadiw posted: »

Too soon. Too. Soon. Atleast his death was kinda badass? I mean it's better than being sniped like a nub.

• Twistee: I thought you were dead!

WTW: I got lucky. Real lucky. Grows a godlike beard

I believe she'll live through it. She'll pull a Kenny <.<

• I believe she'll live through it.

She'll pull a Kenny <.<

Given the situation she's in? Crying on her knees in front of Noncy's walker while walkers approach her from behind? ...I respect your guess.

• Shoutout to Broken

O shit

Too soon. Too. Soon. Atleast his death was kinda badass? I mean it's better than being sniped like a nub.

• Sorry :(

nyet nyet NYET D':

• true Thanks bro :'D

This is the ONLY TRUTH of Mark but this is not his end For you see there is an infinite amout of Mark's saddly only ONE existed in THIS un

• Broken: Wtf.

Shoutout to Broken O shit

• Twistee: I thought you were dead!

WTW: I got lucky. Real lucky.Grows a godlike beard

I believe she'll live through it. She'll pull a Kenny <.<

• How about this chapther

Survive the whole fanfic? Hmm... I believe a few will survive, but to guess one... Maybe WTW?

• Sorry to ruin the refrence but twistee is back at the house

Twistee: I thought you were dead! WTW: I got lucky. Real lucky.Grows a godlike beard

• XD I'm a terrible person.

Maybe Noncy could talk me out of th--WAAAAIIT

Broken: Wtf.

• edited September 2014

No bro thank YOU for creating one of THE BEST characters in the ENTIRE story

Btw you should join Forumlands ( the borderlans forum version of this made by superchocolatte) it's a world were a charcter of your's could be BIG

true Thanks bro :'D

• TWDFan maybe. xD

How about this chapther

• Thanks and awesome I might check it out :)

No bro thank YOU for creating one of THE BEST characters in the ENTIRE story Btw you should join Forumlands ( the borderlans forum version of this made by superchocolatte) it's a world were a charcter of your's could be BIG

• Yus!

My evil partner sweetpeaclem the legend

• That's why.

She wouldn't return and then show up later.

Sorry to ruin the refrence but twistee is back at the house

• That is actualy pretty clever

That's why. She wouldn't return and then show up later.

• Alt text

That is actualy pretty clever

• The guilty king will live and lead everybody into a life full of prosperity and safety.

• VOTING CLOSED! YOU GUYS VOTED AND...

GUETTA WILL JUMP OUT THE WINDOW...

Dark_Star (!) Do what you think is best. Scarlet kept staring at us. Juicy finally spoke up."Do what you think is best." She told her.

• Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Alt text

VOTING CLOSED! YOU GUYS VOTED AND... GUETTA WILL JUMP OUT THE WINDOW...

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

• Don't forget "How to marry a prince" ;)

Meanwhile Rachelles history: "Telltalegames.com" "Google Translate" "MEXICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN Recipes"

• edited September 2014

Alive_Clem

(!) Jump out the window, I have to get to him, fast!

Me and Twistee were by the door waiting for Guetta."Okay, I've done this before. I got this." She says to herself.

"What? What are you doing, Guetta? Come on, we have meet up with the others." Twistee tells her. We see Guetta running back and then sprinting towards the window. She then dives out of it."Guetta! What the fuck?!" Twistee shouts and then starts running towards the window. I hear a loud noise and then I gasp. I run towards the window to see what happened."No!!!" Twistee shouts.

I made it over and then look outside. I saw Guetta laying on the ground with her neck broken."Oh my God!" I yelled out.

"Why did she do that?! Guetta! No! Fuck!" Twistee shouts and then punches the wall next to him, he walks over to the bed and then puts his head down.

I turn around and see Goust getting up and running towards her."Guetta..." I say under my breath...

Deceptio

I was outside keeping watch, after finding out about the horde of walkers coming our way, I wanted to make sure that more of them wouldn't sneak up on us. I told Valky that it was clear, and then she made her way back inside. I was thinking about my brother and the others who left to fight Tobi and his men. I was hoping that they were okay. BOOM! A loud explosion goes off, and I'm wondering what the hell just happened."The hell was that?!" I say to myself. I'm looking into the dark woods while it's thundering and raining, I didn't have a weapon on me, so I was beginning to worry about a possible attack. BOOM! Another explosion goes off, and this time I knew that it came from the front of the mansion."It must be the others... I hope Tobi isn't back." I said to myself. BOOM! Yet another explosion goes off again."Fuck this. I need to check what the hell is going on." I say and then start to slowly go around the mansion. My clothes start getting soaked, and my hair starts getting wet. I try my best to see what's in front of me while moving around to the side of the mansion...

PasswordSuck

We were inside of the mansion now, while Goust was out there by himself. It was dark in here, all we had were candles to light up the rooms. The rain seemed to be coming down harder, and the thunder was getting worse."We'll need to go out there and start fighting these things off." Sheep tells us.

"It's our only option, we'll have to fight them off as long as we can. We can't let them reach the mansion, or else we're all screwed." ATR says.

"That's right, it won't be easy, but we can't let them overrun this place." Shiina tells us. As we're talking, we hear a noise outside, and then we run over to look out the window."Guetta! What the fuck?!" Shiina shouts as we spot Guetta dead on the floor with her neck broken.

"No! What happened?!" Sheep yells out and then starts going out. I see Goust running over to her as well.

"Holy shit... did... did someone throw her out? Twistee?" I said to the group.

"No fucking way! Twistee is a changed man, there's no way he did that!" Gary replies.

"Calm down, I was just asking." I tell him.

"Relax, you two. We need to focus on the walkers. I don't know what happened... but we have a bigger problem here." Wanderer tells us.

"Guetta just fucking died! She was my friend!" Shiina tells him.

"Stop! We don't have time for this!" ATR shouts. She turns around to look at the living room."Azlyn and DLB! Where are you two?!" She shouts for them.

"No, response..." SweetPea says.

Shiina starts running out the front door to meet up with Goust and Sheep. We hear steps going down the stairs and then see Twistee and AC."Twistee! What happened up there?!" I ask him.

"Guetta jumped out, man! I don't know why she did that, I told her to follow me and AC to meet up with you guys and then she..." Twistee looked shocked.

"She what?!" I heard Azlyn's voice and then spotted her with DLB coming back to us.

"She jumped out, we don't know why." AC told her.

"No.... no, no, no, no!" Azlyn drops some weapons and then starts running outside.

"Shit... everything is so fucked right now!" Gary says.

"Guetta's dead?" DLB asks us.

"She's dead, DLB..." SweetPea tells her.

DLB looks down."Damn..."

"The walkers are getting closer, guys!" Wanderer tells us while looking out the window.

"Shit! We have to stop them!" ATR tells us."What did you and Azlyn find?" She asks DLB.

"A steel bat, a golf club, another one of Goust's swords, some kitchen knives, and a tool box." She tells us.

"That's great! We'll be able to use those." I tell her.

"Come on, guys! Grab a weapon and lets go out there to kick some ass!" ATR tells us.

We grab what we want and then head outside. The walkers were nearing us, there were about forty to fifty of them left. We saw Deceptio making his way over to see what happened. Goust stabs Guetta's corpse in the head and then turns around to see the horde."All right, people. This is our last stand. We fight until we kill every single one of these undead monstrosities." After he said that, lighting hit the ground and then he ran towards the horde. We walked over to Sheep, Shiina, Azlyn and Deceptio to hand them some weapons.

Shiina got up and looked toward the horde. She then turned to us."I think she saw Goust in trouble after he tripped and fell. She wanted to help him out as quickly as she could..." She tells us.

"Fuck... that's why she did that. It makes sense." Twistee replied.

"Damn... so many things going wrong right now." Deceptio says.

"We'll finish off these walkers, and then give her a proper burial. Now let's end this." Shiina says.

"Let's kill every single one of them, I know we can do this!" ATR shouts.

"I still have one bullet left in my handgun, anyone want it?" I ask them.

"You hold onto it, Password. Use it only if you need to." ATR told me.

"Okay... it's time to become a walker killing master! Let's get them!" Gary shouts and starts running over to the horde.

Azlyn was still crying next to Guetta's corpse."Come on, Az. We have to do this, we'll mourn her later..." Shiina tells her.

Azlyn starts getting up."Okay..."

"DLB, stay next to Azlyn. Watch each other's backs." ATR tells her.

"Okay, we will." DLB replies.

"Let's go, people. Let's not waste anymore time." Sheep says and starts heading toward the horde.

"Okay... let's go." Shiina tells us and then we all start running towards the horde.

I had a monkey wrench, Sheep had the steel bat. Shiina had one of Goust's swords, Twistee was using the golf club, everyone else had tools and knives. It wasn't going to be easy, but we had to try our best to fight these things off. We were all in the middle of the horde now, we started hitting the walkers over the head and stabbing them as well. I looked around as the others were fighting them off, I looked at how many walkers were around, I was thinking that this was crazy. Were we really going to finish all of them off? Would we be able to live through this? It seemed impossible, but I was keeping my hope alive. We had to at least try."Die!!!" I heard Goust shouting as he sliced a few walker heads off.

"Behind you!" I heard Sheep say as he swung the steel bat and helped Gary out.

"I got this!" Twistee yelled as he protected AC.

I turned and saw DLB and Azlyn back-to-back, helping each other like they were supposed to. I saw Deceptio and Wanderer teaming up, Deceptio was surprisingly doing pretty well, even though he wasn't fully used to his new prosthetic leg. Valky was running around the walkers and letting the others take them down while she kept them distracted. Shiina was slicing the walkers with the sword, SweetPea was using a knife and was trying to be careful not to let the walkers surround her. ATR was keeping them busy, she was using some of the moves that Pro and Jon taught her to fight the walkers off. I focused my attention back at the walkers in front of me, and then started killing them again."Keep it up!" I heard ATR.

About twelve minutes went by, and there were still too many of them. The rain was still coming down hard, and the thunder and lighting seemed to be getting louder. Our clothes were soaking wet, and some of us were getting a bit tired. I took out my multi-tool and started using that to help me kill some of the walkers as well. I swung the monkey wrench over a walker's head, and then stabbed it using the sharp blade on my multi-tool."Shit... this never ends." I said to myself.

"Look out!" I heard Goust's voice. I turned around and saw a walker in front of me. My eyes widened, and then I saw it getting stabbed in the back of the head. Goust appeared out of nowhere to help me.

"Whoa! That was too close!" I said.

"Don't worry, I have your back." Goust tells me. He looks behind me."Shit!"

I turn around and see more of them heading our way."Fuck, what the hell?! I thought they were spread out?" I say to Goust.

"The others are moving back, we'll have to deal with these guys. We have to keep them away from the mansion." Goust tells me and then starts killing some the walkers in front of us.

"GET THEM AWAY!" I heard Deceptio scream.

"There's too many! I need help!" Wanderer shouts. I look to my side and I see Deceptio on the ground, trying to fight a few walkers off, while Wanderer tries to keep them from surrounding them.

"ATR!" I hear DLB shout. I turn and see ATR near a big tree, about to get surrounded by a few walkers.

"Stay back!" Shiina shouts while trying to hold off two walkers.

I see Sheep and Gary out in the distance, too far to do anything. Azlyn and DLB were too busy fighting the walkers near them. I see SweetPea running over to ATR and she starts killing a few of the walkers that were about to surround ATR. I turn to look at Valky running over to where Sheep and Gary are with Twistee and AC behind her. Another walker is making it's way behind Shiina."AHH!" I hear SweetPea shouting.

"Help!" ATR yells out.

"Help them, Password! Go!" Goust tells me.

"Wanderer, hurry!" I hear Deceptio shouting.

More thunder started hitting the ground, the rain started pouring even heavier than before. I looked around at all the people that needed help. I could barely see what was going on, but I needed to do something."Holy shit." I said to myself...

1) Take out my handgun, shoot one of the walkers that are crawling near Deceptio. Go help Wanderer out.

2) Stay here fighting off the walkers with Goust.

3) Shoot the walker behind Shiina, go over to help her out.

4) Run over to ATR and SweetPea. Shoot a walker near them, and then help them fight the rest off.

5) Run to the front of the house to where the others are.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• VOTING CLOSED!

SHADOW WILL DO AS RAFOLI SAYS, AND GO LOOK FOR THE OTHERS.

Markd4547 (!) Drive around, run over some of the walkers. BRATATAT! BRATATAT! BRATATAT! I kept firing at the walkers. I needed to get

• 4) Run over to ATR and SweetPea. Shoot a walker near them, and then help them fight the rest off.

sorry to everyone else but ATR must stay alive to find out i'm dead so she can go mad :p

Alive_Clem (!) Jump out the window, I have to get to him, fast! Me and Twistee were by the door waiting for Guetta."Okay, I've done th

• 2 months later.

3000 new comments

:(

• Only 3000?

2 months later. 3000 new comments

• Uhhh, Damn PRESSURE!!! I guess (1

Alive_Clem (!) Jump out the window, I have to get to him, fast! Me and Twistee were by the door waiting for Guetta."Okay, I've done th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.