• edited September 2014

Lol oh my god. xD

http://youtu.be/mSXzVenofBY

I love ed, edd, n eddy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFVYBZO2Tmk

• K.

ComingSoon posted: »

ComingTWDSoon86

• XDD

So I was watching ICarly (yes I still watch that and I'm grounded, so...) and that epsiode with the mad British dude was playing and he call

• Anyone who smiles in their pictures dies in 7 days.

ComingSoon posted: »

Mor muskle 2 frown den smyle Rachelle plz

• The books are great, very underrated. Only played part of Metro 2033, but it seems pretty cool.

Most of you guys might disregard this but if you haven't yet played the Metro Series I highly recommend it. If you liked games like Bioshock

• Suspicious >.>

Eh, welcome aboard.

BigBadBrunn posted: »

Hello everyone. My name is Ryan. I'm new here and new to telltale games. What made me want to be part of you guys and the community as well

• True....

Talimancer posted: »

Well they had a whole storyline where the kid shows his dick on their live show.

• Alt text

I smiled. Do I die now? :3

Anyone who smiles in their pictures dies in 7 days.

• Uh.... hi.

Hello everyone. My name is Ryan. I'm new here and new to telltale games. What made me want to be part of you guys and the community as well

• My mom won't let me paint mine black either. -_-

Wish I could paint my nails black without my mother thinking I'm trying to convert to Satanism. x__x

• I was thinking of getting the books to read at school, would they be okay for a 15 minute read?

BigBlindMax posted: »

The books are great, very underrated. Only played part of Metro 2033, but it seems pretty cool.

• Night everyone! :)

HATERS GONNA HATE! Which means that I will probably get a lot of hate but you know....

• just say to her that you like it that way and that black has another meanings, not all bad.

Wish I could paint my nails black without my mother thinking I'm trying to convert to Satanism. x__x

• I know where you leave... (stares through your window)

• I'm feeling rebellious today, so I might >:)

Besides, she'll be out at a friend's tonight and it's cold anyway so I can just wear gloves (?)

This is a horrible idea.

Why don't you just do it? and if she starts throwing holy water on you just take it off doesn't hurt to try.

• ^^^^^ I swear bro I love this game but holy fucking shit its brolic and it will make you rage.

Talimancer posted: »

I'm playing through Metro:2033 now. Decided to start on Ranger mode haha. And wholly shit dem stealth sections are the reason murders happen.

• Goodnight

AWESOMEO posted: »

Goodnight

• Well, your teacher was wrong too. XD

WWII ended when Japan surrendered. Getting nuked will do that to ya.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Today in English class Teacher: ", World War II ended after Hitler committed suicide." Girl that looks like Sarah from TWD: "Hitler didn't commit suicide. He killed himself after he poisoned and hung himself." Me: Does loud face palm

• G' night.

blueneon posted: »

Night everyone! HATERS GONNA HATE! Which means that I will probably get a lot of hate but you know....

• You read the books? Cool I'll try to get around it and get a better understanding of the story unless its the same... is it?

The books are great, very underrated. Only played part of Metro 2033, but it seems pretty cool.

• Alt text

A bit random, but anyone here a fan of wrestling?

• NO way this can't be true is it :'O

• I'll murder your face!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Believe me! I am

• edited September 2014

You come here to advertise for someone who's stollen content from other users and he REFUSES to apologize and confess that he has done wrong.

Yeah, not cool. And it is against the forum guidelines to advertise if you don't take part in the community over all. Go advertise in the thread that is made for advertising.

• k

• Sweet I can't wait to get back to raping people online. The beta for it was fucking awesome.

Jewfreeus posted: »

haha i only remembered cause my friend asked me if i pre ordered i honestly forgot haha

• Night.

Night everyone! HATERS GONNA HATE! Which means that I will probably get a lot of hate but you know....

• You should fuck it just be yourself.

I'm feeling rebellious today, so I might Besides, she'll be out at a friend's tonight and it's cold anyway so I can just wear gloves (?) This is a horrible idea.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

this is a troll account :P

• I think it's the same but with a few alterations like the ghosts aren't seen until after chase.

You read the books? Cool I'll try to get around it and get a better understanding of the story unless its the same... is it?

• Yep. ;-;

Markd4547 posted: »

NO way this can't be true is it :'O

• Japan and Russia never signed a treaty so technically the war never ended. xD

Well, your teacher was wrong too. XD WWII ended when Japan surrendered. Getting nuked will do that to ya.

• GOODNIGHT!

• Trying to do Khan is going to drive me to kill a man, the one bandit who needs a shit keeps seeing the guy I killed.

^^^^^ I swear bro I love this game but holy fucking shit its brolic and it will make you rage.

• ^

or a friend of his.

Markd4547 posted: »

this is a troll account :P

• Ok, maybe not my face, right...Right?!

RITE?!?

papai46 posted: »

I'll murder your face!

• DO IT

• Or it's actually him.

Alive_Clem posted: »

^ or a friend of his.

• Claps

You should fuck it just be yourself.

• Lel. :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.