Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• XD must not 'till all are dead! RAWR XD

You need to stop killing people. Like, now. xD

• Lol, CS! Why are you killing everyone! Just leave already! Mwuahaha! B^]

ComingSoon posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional PUMPED 4 NEXT PART WITH ME BRO One quick thing. This may seem like a complaint (PLZ is not) but I don't want to die a

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

Ugh, fuck. You know I've been trying to keep Shadow safe. And apparently Puncake will wait to go to the woods after CS dies... So yeah... I'll change my vote.

1) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi.

TDMshadowCP (!) Run and find the others. "Go on, Shadow, go!" Rafoli shouted. Bruppa! Bruppa! He tried aiming at the walkers, but he c

• It's all up to you ;)

Lol, CS! Why are you killing everyone! Just leave already! Mwuahaha! B^]

• I'VE RUINED STUFF!

THANGS!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MARK GO ROT

but srs

Yeah, so this war didn't turn out like how I wanted it. Mark's death with Rafoli's kinda ruined my plans, but meh. For the last part, all of you are picking the options that I don't want...

• Lmao, alrightyy.

Hell no. Leave this one! B^]

• Might...

argh, so many deaths

Yeah, Joe might be fine, lol. It may be too late for Jon though.

• And there shall be more! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Might... argh, so many deaths

• i think he wants to pick 1...

Hell no. Leave this one! B^]

• Wth, SweetPea? More people should think like you, smh. Lol.

Lmao, alrightyy.

• I think you all want 1...

i think he wants to pick 1...

• Lol, I know, right? That's why I'm awesome. 8)

Wth, SweetPea? More people should think like you, smh. Lol.

• all of you

Yeah, so this war didn't turn out like how I wanted it. Mark's death with Rafoli's kinda ruined my plans, but meh. For the last part, all of you are picking the options that I don't want...

• HELL NAH

And there shall be more! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Except for SweetPea, haha. B]

all of you

• I can't reveal stuff and thangs... if I were choosing, I'd go with that. B]

are you sure?

• are you sure?

I think you all want 1...

• BUT...

THEY ALL SHOULD STAY ALIVE AND THEN WALK INTO THE SUNSHINE TOGETHER. ;-;

YOU CANNOT DENY IT! MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE EVERY SECOND!

• Lol, ty. :p

Except for SweetPea, haha. B]

• YOU CANNOT DENY IT! MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE EVERY SECOND!

HELL NAH

• "Yeah, I work better alone anyway. You guys need to get out of here and wait for me in the woods." I told them.

are you sure?

• i can't reveal stuff and thangs...but if I were choosing I'd go with that.

Lmao, alrighty then.

are you sure?

• You're so damn good at sniping. Please stop, we have pizza back at the mansion if you do stop :D

Noted.

• Noted.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Ugh, fuck. You know I've been trying to keep Shadow safe. And apparently Puncake will wait to go to the woods after CS dies... So yeah... I'

• Yeah, alrighty, I'll settle for Guilty and WtW, smh lol

"Yeah, I work better alone anyway. You guys need to get out of here and wait for me in the woods." I told them.

• But atleast I got a steel baseball bat, I feel like a boss right now. But cant beat those swords :(.

By the way, this is my 1000th. Be proud it was a reply to you.

• Alt text

4) Run over to ATR and SweetPea. Shoot a walker near them, and then help them fight the rest off.

Save my evil partner pls :'O

Alive_Clem (!) Jump out the window, I have to get to him, fast! Me and Twistee were by the door waiting for Guetta."Okay, I've done th

• 2) Guilty, come with me. We'll go after Tobi. Puncake, take Shadow with you, WtW will go after the sniper.

Guilty King gets shit DONE

TDMshadowCP (!) Run and find the others. "Go on, Shadow, go!" Rafoli shouted. Bruppa! Bruppa! He tried aiming at the walkers, but he c

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Mark death confirmed? NOOOOOO!! he ded

That was a dream segment or hallucination maybe :P

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Chasing Tobi is a poison chalice and chasing the group sweetpea will kill you I'll see you soon :D

I'VE RUINED STUFF! THANGS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MARK GO ROT but srs

• Thanks, it's been a while :D. How's the fan fic going? Looks popular still!!

Holy! Raging is back?! Welcome back, man!

• Yeah, man! Glad you're back! It's still going, haha. I wanted to finish earlier, but that didn't happen. I'm almost done, though. Ch.4 has like 2 more parts left, maybe. And then Ch.5 will be the shortest.

Thanks, it's been a while . How's the fan fic going? Looks popular still!!

• I meant the last part, haha. Not back at the mansion.

Congrats, man! B]

But atleast I got a steel baseball bat, I feel like a boss right now. But cant beat those swords . By the way, this is my 1000th. Be proud it was a reply to you.

• This whole thing was a dream... None of this happened...

Markd4547 posted: »

Mark death confirmed? NOOOOOO!! he ded That was a dream segment or hallucination maybe :P

• Why did you remove it?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

bop

• WE SHALL SEE...

Chasing Tobi is a poison chalice and chasing the group sweetpea will kill you I'll see you soon

• FINISHED!?!!?!?!?!? WAT! DUDE WHY!

It is good, I mean unless you're busy, and you just don't have time for it then I guess it's understandable, but I'm just saying that it probably still is #1 Fan Fiction in the Forums, and it had the FOTDL, probably the most commented on thread in the forums. So many people have joined it, and are reading it, but you know, I don't want to pressure you or anything, but I'm just saying it was...--- IS one of the greats, and always will be!

Yeah, man! Glad you're back! It's still going, haha. I wanted to finish earlier, but that didn't happen. I'm almost done, though. Ch.4 has like 2 more parts left, maybe. And then Ch.5 will be the shortest.

• Yeah, but you said the war. I'm assuming you mentioned the war with walkers back at the mansion too. Its ending good for me, since I got my badass bat, I feel like Negan, but with out the excess on my bat.

Thank you, surprised I don't have more though.

I meant the last part, haha. Not back at the mansion. Congrats, man! B]

• This plz. I love this, Pro. Keep it alive as long as possible please ;-;

FINISHED!?!!?!?!?!? WAT! DUDE WHY! It is good, I mean unless you're busy, and you just don't have time for it then I guess it's understan

• Wait I missed two chapters and you haven't kill Tobi yet?!!?

Alt text

BUT....It was destiny....

Mark death confirmed? NOOOOOO!! he ded That was a dream segment or hallucination maybe :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.