Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Tell me about it. That's me every Monday-Thursday.

Also wtf is up with my comments today? :((

TWDFan86 posted: »

Aw, us nighttime club members. Yup. Can't wait for the weekend already, lol.

• I'm going to Ghost-bitchslap you here in a sec.

XD

ComingSoon posted: »

NEVAR >:D

• ): ... Jon

3) Puncake, go to our vehicles. WtW, Guilty and Shadow, you guys go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi.

TDMshadowCP (!) Run and find the others. "Go on, Shadow, go!" Rafoli shouted. Bruppa! Bruppa! He tried aiming at the walkers, but he c

• I will headshot your ghost madafacka

BlueShadiw posted: »

I'm going to Ghost-bitchslap you here in a sec. XD

• edited September 2014

It's been happening to a lot of people. Just a forum bug.

Tell me about it. That's me every Monday-Thursday. Also wtf is up with my comments today? (

• Gustavdines was the best ship tho, since it became canon in death. :PP

But I still shipped that SweetDuck ... ;_; damn ...

WAIT SOMEBODY CONFIRM THIS. Two months ago I had a bunch of OTP's, which must happen. They better have happened or Pro's going to get it,...

• Yeah, you're right. Hopefully it'll pass.

TWDFan86 posted: »

It's been happening to a lot of people. Just a forum bug.

• I like how CiD's death was like a tumbleweed XD

• Stahp pls ;-;

Whaaaat? It's only Mark, Broken, CiD, indirectly Noncy, and shooting Fan! I see no problem here.

• I can call upon the powers of the Fuckin River, mahn.

I will headshot your ghost madafacka

• I bet you I'll kill at least 1 more person.

Who do you think it'll be? :3

Twistee posted: »

Stahp pls ;-;

• Immunity wolf

I can call upon the powers of the Fuckin River, mahn.

• No one is safe with your damn dead eye >:I

No clue honestly :c

I bet you I'll kill at least 1 more person. Who do you think it'll be?

• Yeah I know, these deaths give you barely any context clues to figure it out beforehand. I honestly dunno who I should shoot XD

No one is safe with your damn dead eye >:I No clue honestly :c

• Wait, CID was in the war? I thought he was back at mansion.

I like how CiD's death was like a tumbleweed XD

• Gustavdines was a thing?! Man I need to start reading.

SweetDuck... Man those were the days... That we died :(.

WHY PRO WHY DID YOU KILL DUCK!!?!?!?!?

sardines posted: »

Gustavdines was the best ship tho, since it became canon in death. :PP But I still shipped that SweetDuck ... ;_; damn ...

• I harness the power of the triple dot combo!

Immunity wolf

• Fan spoke up."Okay, then. We should go right--" BLAM! BLAM! We hear some gunshots in the distance and then Fan and CiD go down."Agh!!! My shoulder!" Fan shouts.

"CiD!" I shout as I see him dead on the floor. Bruppa! BANG! BRATATAT! We started shooting at the sniper all the way in the back of the aisle and then run back into cover.
    "Shit! fucker killed CiD! Shot him in the back of the head!" Puncake yells out.

Yup.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Wait, CID was in the war? I thought he was back at mansion.

• Ellipse POWER! fancy word ftw

I harness the power of the triple dot combo! ...

• I know! XD one thing that went unnoticed I guess.

Shit, no one else reacted to his death xD

• Shit, no one else reacted to his death xD

Fan spoke up."Okay, then. We should go right--" BLAM! BLAM! We hear some gunshots in the distance and then Fan and CiD go down."Agh!!! My sh

• Ominous music plays <-- Also a fancy word :3

Ellipse POWER! fancy word ftw .......................................................

• Lol XD

Ominous music plays <-- Also a fancy word

• No one is safe

Alt text

No one is safe with your damn dead eye >:I No clue honestly :c

• The fact that this managed to get this many followers is surprising. I'm not saying that this isn't worth it, but i didn't expect something like this. There will never be a fan fic like this. If pro does make a new one, i definitely want to help. My story has gone no where and it would be nice to show people how i write.

I command the power of making you feel bad. LOL it's alright man, if you don't want to it's okay! But just saying.... I guess if you l

• Lol, trust me, man. I didn't expect for it to get like this, either. I wanted to check out more stories, but I'm trying to focus on this at the moment, when I finish I'll be able to check other people's stuff. And awesome! I'll definitely look for some people if I actually do another one. Doing this by myself turned out to be more work than I expected.

firedog122 posted: »

The fact that this managed to get this many followers is surprising. I'm not saying that this isn't worth it, but i didn't expect something

• Alt text

You will make another story...

It did, didn't it? Shit... Lol, I don't know, Raging. Like I said, I MIGHT do another story, so you never know. B^]

• edited September 2014

1) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi.

I can't believe there is only one person left from original boat. Can't we chop Jon's leg off and steal deceptio's prosthetic? I'm sure he won't care.
    You can't leave puncake by himself ;C. You already killed me, therefore making puncake the only original original survivor of boat. Killing Jon off as well makes him the last survivor of boat for two degrees. Are you understanding me Pro?

TDMshadowCP (!) Run and find the others. "Go on, Shadow, go!" Rafoli shouted. Bruppa! Bruppa! He tried aiming at the walkers, but he c

• I know, man. But it's the way of the votes, it would have been different if people chose other options, believe me. I'll have the different options up after this chapter is over.

firedog122 posted: »

1) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. I can't believe there is o

• 1) Take out my handgun, shoot one of the walkers that are crawling near Deceptio. Go help Wanderer out.

Alive_Clem (!) Jump out the window, I have to get to him, fast! Me and Twistee were by the door waiting for Guetta."Okay, I've done th

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited September 2014

2) Guilty, come with me. We'll go after Tobi. Puncake, take Shadow with you, WtW will go after the sniper

• At least you're safe. You will probably kill all 150 zombies!

Gary-Oak posted: »

1) Take out my handgun, shoot one of the walkers that are crawling near Deceptio. Go help Wanderer out.

• "Shit, I'm fucking bit!" Jon shouts while holding his leg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-57rQ_nUHCs

• edited September 2014

1) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi.

I want to see a 1vs1 fight between the protagonist and the main antagonist of the story. Hopefully Tobi finally dies.

• edited September 2014

Oh... ribs in peas you sweet princess... she didn't die cos some lunatic shot her... or cos some walker bit her... she died the way she would have wanted to. She died cos she jumped out of the window.

Guetta <3 <3 <3

Alt text

Alt text

Alive_Clem (!) Jump out the window, I have to get to him, fast! Me and Twistee were by the door waiting for Guetta."Okay, I've done th

• Who was in this picture O_o

bop

• GuiltyKingValkyShu was a thing? I thought no one ever gave a damn about that. After all, we are both still alive and no one is asking for it xD

WAIT SOMEBODY CONFIRM THIS. Two months ago I had a bunch of OTP's, which must happen. They better have happened or Pro's going to get it,...

• Damn, I WANT to go, but Pro's been hinting that only the option in which he goes alone is the good one...man...

Markd4547 posted: »

2) Guilty, come with me. We'll go after Tobi. Puncake, take Shadow with you, WtW will go after the sniper. Guilty King gets shit DONE

• I wanna go with Pro...but he keeps saying that those are bad choices...but I want to have my revenge...damn...

• Don't worry, CSB was just getting kinky. He wasn't a walker when he bit me :3

Puncake32 posted: »

"Shit, I'm fucking bit!" Jon shouts while holding his leg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-57rQ_nUHCs

Sign in to comment in this discussion.