Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited September 2014

WHAT THE SHIT SALT HOLY FUCK ...........

1) Tell him to Get up. Get the fuck out of here. You better make sure I don't ever see your face again. I'm also taking half of your supplies.

WHAT THE FUCK

i'm just.... what the hell?

Noooo.... Fan..... ;-; Ugh. Fuck Salt.

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

I made a promise a few days ago. I fucking did.

• ): WTD...

1) Stab him in the head.

Sigh... SweetDuck feelings though.

Azlyn (!) Run over to ATR and SweetPea. Shoot a walker near them, and then help them fight the rest off. "Watch out, DLB!" I told her

• I dont think Puncake died, just a knock on his head with the gun. He should be unconscious, can you clarify this Pro?

Grafite posted: »

What just happened?! Salt just killed Fan and Puncake! He must be stopped! Now I hate him. 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit like Tobi. Shoot him and take his stuff.

• It's ok, Pun is alive. Fan isn't though. FUU-

Salt had hit him in the back of the head with his gun.

Grafite posted: »

What just happened?! Salt just killed Fan and Puncake! He must be stopped! Now I hate him. 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit like Tobi. Shoot him and take his stuff.

• 1) Tell him to Get up. Get the fuck out of here. You better make sure I don't ever see your face again. I'm also taking half of your supplies.

Bitch I'm living. One more death will mean nothing.

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• I will enjoy your death, good sir.

Strokes imaginary beard in thought

Because everyone else drags me down.

• Why are you so confident I will be seen again?

I could pull a Lilly, for all anyone knows.

BlueShadiw posted: »

I will enjoy your death, good sir. Strokes imaginary beard in thought

• Oh, seems like I misread that part. At least that's one more person who's alive.

I dont think Puncake died, just a knock on his head with the gun. He should be unconscious, can you clarify this Pro?

• edited September 2014

No. No more deaths, killing him isn't worth it. Enough! ):

1) Tell him to Get up. Get the fuck out of here. You better make sure I don't ever see your face again. I'm also taking half of your supplies.

I would have chosen 3) actually, but I doubt anyone else will, so.

Also RIP.... SardinesFan86 vs Gustavdines fight can happen after all, in the afterlife :'P

• Puncake is still alive, just knocked out.

I dont think Puncake died, just a knock on his head with the gun. He should be unconscious, can you clarify this Pro?

• Story Sardines is probably disappointed with you... or would be, you know, if she wasn't dead. :D

Me Sardines does think your character arc is pretty cool, though.

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff. The resemblance me an

• It was a thing for me, and I still boat it.

Make it happen Pro! :D

GuiltyKingValkyShu was a thing? I thought no one ever gave a damn about that. After all, we are both still alive and no one is asking for it xD

• Watching you run away from a walker, never to be seen again?

I would like that very much.

Why are you so confident I will be seen again? I could pull a Lilly, for all anyone knows.

• 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• edited September 2014

Bitch I'm living. One more death will mean nothing.

You'd be determinate.

I hope you die getting 'Left on the Fence'.

(Btw I'm totally joking your guy is badass xD)

ComingSoon posted: »

1) Tell him to Get up. Get the fuck out of here. You better make sure I don't ever see your face again. I'm also taking half of your supplies. Bitch I'm living. One more death will mean nothing.

• After what just happened... they might need a vehicle. B]

Bitch I'm living. One more death will mean nothing. You'd be determinate. I hope you die getting 'Left on the Fence'. (Btw I'm totally joking your guy is badass xD)

• Hey... Once you've lost everyone, everything counts. I'm pretty sure she understands. Deep down.

It is, isn't it? I went from a guy willing to sacrifice his life for others to this despicable son of a bitch. The best part is, everything was a slow process. Also, I love how I'm not just another psychotic evil guy. You can make the case that I'm quite unpredictable and easy to dislike. Murdering machines are getting boring and writers have to put a lot of effort so the fans hate him. I'm getting 2x1 hate from everyone.

Letting Jewf die such a gruesome death and shooting Fan point blank demonstrates how unstable Salt is at this point. But, can we truly say he is 100% evil? I don't know yet. Salt is more of a disturbed person at this point.

sardines posted: »

Story Sardines is probably disappointed with you... or would be, you know, if she wasn't dead. Me Sardines does think your character arc is pretty cool, though.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited September 2014

Oh okay XD I'd think leaving me alive would mean a better storyline, but, that's just me.

Bitch I'm living. One more death will mean nothing. You'd be determinate. I hope you die getting 'Left on the Fence'. (Btw I'm totally joking your guy is badass xD)

• ...Well, shit.

I don't like your words, Pro.

After what just happened... they might need a vehicle. B]

• Too bad I don't have to be worried about walkers, HA!

Finally got rid of all these people.

Watching you run away from a walker, never to be seen again? I would like that very much.

• edited September 2014

Vroom vroom... B]

...Well, shit. I don't like your words, Pro.

• DON'T TRY THIS PRO

Vroom vroom... B]

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

@WhatTheDuck

4) [Hug WTD, accept your own death]

Azlyn (!) Run over to ATR and SweetPea. Shoot a walker near them, and then help them fight the rest off. "Watch out, DLB!" I told her

edited September 2014

Wtf with the votes like jeez

2: 6

1: 4
    ;-;

• NYEOOOOOOOO

stuff and thaaaangs I lol'd. 1) Guilty's taking half your shit, CS. Deal with it. Fuck it, this is going against my better judg

• Mwuahaha! >B^]

DON'T TRY THIS PRO

• You monster...I'll pull a you-know-who if I die!!! I'm serious!!!

Mwuahaha! >B^]

• If its not a fire truck, I(my character) will be disappointed :(.

Vroom vroom... B]

• ;-; I want you to live.

Wtf with the votes like jeez 2: 6 1: 4 ;-;

• 1) Stab him in the head

So many deaths ;~;

• SALT WTF IS WRONG WIT U >:I

1) Tell him to get up. Get the fuck out of here. You better make sure I don't ever see your face again. I'm also taking half of your supplies.

• I mean like wasn't Mark a rampaging badass and everyone learned to love him? XD

;-; I want you to live.

• Ikr? Damn, CS. Wtf? You're just trying to get away, you're done with the killing, like jeez.

Wtf with the votes like jeez 2: 6 1: 4 ;-;

• edited September 2014

Oh damn. O_O

Dammit salt, causing problems and shit.

-_-

RIP fan.

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

edited September 2014

DUDE

I THOUGHT I KNEW A PERSON

Change it

Change it naow

Oh damn. O_O Dammit salt, causing problems and shit. -_- RIP fan. 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• Nah, mentioned that it was a SUV, heh.

If its not a fire truck, I(my character) will be disappointed .

• noooooooooo

Oh damn. O_O Dammit salt, causing problems and shit. -_- RIP fan. 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• Then allow me to recall another Lilly moment.

Lilly stole the RV, which was low on fuel/battery was almost dead.

You're gonna need fuel sooner or later.

Too bad I don't have to be worried about walkers, HA! Finally got rid of all these people.

• He's just doing what needs to be done.

Killing one so your chances of surviving elevate is not a crime. It's part of survival.

Twistee posted: »

SALT WTF IS WRONG WIT U >:I 1) Tell him to get up. Get the fuck out of here. You better make sure I don't ever see your face again. I'm also taking half of your supplies.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.