The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm an American and I want to live in a house made out of Cheeseburgers and have direct access to all pineapple soda factories like that I'll be able to Drink and Shower in Pineapple Soda.

mr.quality posted: »

I'm an American and want to join the police force!

• Why? :(

I'll be taking off for awhile.

• Interesting.

Jewfreeus posted: »

I am australian and i want to be a kangaroo-man

• Haha, I've yet to met the character but if he's as good as then bourbon I'll love him.

Forget it I went full retard the mission is Khan xD I was thinking of the character.

• That was the start of the end, the only reason the Allies were able to box in Hitler.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I thought D-Day was the main thing that caused the war to end.

• But...

K...

Bye...

;-;

I'll be taking off for awhile.

• Welcome and dont advertise people around here, its kind of a rule.

BigBadBrunn posted: »

Hello everyone. My name is Ryan. I'm new here and new to telltale games. What made me want to be part of you guys and the community as well

• I don't really want to spoil it but I'll just say he is different from Bourbon if you continue to Metro Last Light you'll meet someone Called Pavel he's my favorite character in the series and I think out performs Bourbon in his personality really funny guy.

Talimancer posted: »

Haha, I've yet to met the character but if he's as good as then bourbon I'll love him.

• Interesting choose of freedom.

I'm an American and I want to live in a house made out of Cheeseburgers and have direct access to all pineapple soda factories like that I'll be able to Drink and Shower in Pineapple Soda.

• I think everyone would want to live like that if diabetes never existed. But one can dream.

I'm an American and I want to live in a house made out of Cheeseburgers and have direct access to all pineapple soda factories like that I'll be able to Drink and Shower in Pineapple Soda.

• I'm a Dominican-American and I want to fly.

• Well then I guess it's time to find a Cure for that shit.

I think everyone would want to live like that if diabetes never existed. But one can dream.

• Like in a plane?

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm a Dominican-American and I want to fly.

• That too :)

Like in a plane?

• Loco the fuck? xD

I'm a Dominican-American and I want to fly.

• Any Resident Evil fans here? Revelations 2 is coming out, the first one wasn't too bad. Claire Redfield is coming back, and also Barry Burton's daughter will be in it.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I heard they're doing Remastered version of all RE games for the Next Gen Consoles I'll probably give the series a shot then I played RE5 and a bit of 6.

Any Resident Evil fans here? Revelations 2 is coming out, the first one wasn't too bad. Claire Redfield is coming back, and also Barry Burton's daughter will be in it.

• XD

That too

• No but it looks cool :D

Any Resident Evil fans here? Revelations 2 is coming out, the first one wasn't too bad. Claire Redfield is coming back, and also Barry Burton's daughter will be in it.

• Well, who doesn't?

Loco the fuck? xD

• I just learned that Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies was on the iPad. I immediately bought it. Today is a good day.

• Wait what? Really? The remake for the first one amazing and still looks good even today. 2 and 4 were my favorite, but after 4 they changed the series. 5 and 6 were the worst out of all of them apparently. I thought 5 had way too much action and not enough horror. People hated 6 because it wasn't RE anymore, haha. I found it fun on co op, but I agree that it wasn't the same anymore.

I heard they're doing Remastered version of all RE games for the Next Gen Consoles I'll probably give the series a shot then I played RE5 and a bit of 6.

• Play the first Revelations if you ever get the chance, man!

Markd4547 posted: »

No but it looks cool

• edited September 2014

Is that Arvo on the first pic? XD

• Lmao, so that's where he went!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Is that Arvo on the first pic? XD

• Eh mah gerd! Claire is back!

• You should definantly check out the fourth one. It was my favorite of the ones I've played.

I heard they're doing Remastered version of all RE games for the Next Gen Consoles I'll probably give the series a shot then I played RE5 and a bit of 6.

• FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!! ASSHOLE!!! FUCK!!!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA4TC8WthIM

• Actually I don't go to Mass everyday, only Mondays and Fridays, and then church on Sundays.

I can wear black clothing, just not ALL black.

Definitely not allowed to watch GoT.

Mum doesn't care if I wear makeup, as long as I don't look like a hooker.

Pretty much spot on xD

Markd4547 posted: »

My guess * Inside before 9 * NO short skirts or heels * Mass everyday * Swear jar * Pray every night * No wearing black clothing o

• Yeah everyone that got 6 said that shit wasn't RE anymore they tried to CoDify it.

Wait what? Really? The remake for the first one amazing and still looks good even today. 2 and 4 were my favorite, but after 4 they changed

• I tried to play it on Xbox 360 but the Controls were weird so I stopped hopefully for the Next Gen remake they improve controls.

You should definantly check out the fourth one. It was my favorite of the ones I've played.

• I'll do whatever I wanna do.

papai46 posted: »

Women can't actually join that part of the army.

• I would rather not say, and also I don't really want to talk to you. (You're the guy from the Steam chat right?)

papai46 posted: »

Hello RB nice you are back, if you don't mind me asking: what happened to you again?

• Hey, glad you're back! (Well I was banned shortly after yours).

LOL BRAH. Don't even start...

Welcome back brah.

• You can be an army nurse tho.

I'll do whatever I wanna do.

• I had like a big text to post here, but I don't want to sound depressed or idiot or something like that.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to sleep, G' night everyone.

• I'm brazilian and i wanna be Spider-Man!

• Alt text

BAM I'm proud of myself my grandparents are the holiest people I know they won't even take a holiday unless there is mass there I know what your would be going through

My grandad used to come to my house as a kid and bring a bag of sweets and fruit every weekend it was like seeing Santa claus when we saw him I never saw him angry he was a saint I miss him :'/

Woah to many feels staph flashbacks no :O

Actually I don't go to Mass everyday, only Mondays and Fridays, and then church on Sundays. I can wear black clothing, just not ALL black

Sign in to comment in this discussion.