Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Hey everyone. I just thought of something. What if letting me live is a good thing, and it plays a factor in Tobi's death? Like, say it's similar to a Kenny/Jane situation. Tobi is on top of Pro, holding him at knifepoint. If I'm alive, I shoot Tobi. Pro dies if I'm dead, and someone else kilks Tobi later if I'm dead. Just, look on the bright side of these things.

Tomorrow is the finale for chapter 4. I checked the latest votes and it's 9 to spare CS and take half his stuff, and 11 to kill him and take

• This is bullshit. I wanted to kill him. I couldn't go after Tobi, now I can't go after Salt, either. He even won the lottery by screwing us over, taking most of our stuff and leaving unharmed. Wow. That's basically as if he killed all of us, went home to rape our women and then went his merry way with everything he could manage to take with him. This makes me furious. The guilty king demands justice!

Exactly what I was going for, it's up to you guys to decide what happens to him. Sheep confirmed for Ch.5! Lol. B^]

• edited September 2014

Dude, I just learned I can't kill neither Tobi nor Salt. If I want my character to have had any importance in this story I need to at least kill you and avenge the guys you killed...otherwise I will have done nothing of interest ever since I killed tntlee and maybe tried to organize an escape in chapter 2. That means I have done nothing important in two chapters. Sorry, man. But you are going down. You ain't Tobi or Salt, but you will have to do.. Justice will be served. More, or less.

ComingSoon posted: »

"Well then, what are you going to do...?" He asked me. Flashbacks of everything I've been through ran through my mind. The start of the apoc

• Lol, so, I wrote this comment before I left for classes and forgot to actually press 'Post Reply...' Now I'm pretty sure Salt's fate has been confirmed, so a lot of the discussion in here is pointless. Whoops...

I don't know - maybe he could turn out like Lilly, just not return at all, but we don't see him die either. I'm not sure if I'd rather that happen or not (as opposed to him returning only to die). I mean, I'm kind of torn because on the one hand, him not returning leaves a lot of loose ends... but I also like the idea of him being like Lilly and not coming back at all. Not every 'villain' needs to get 'retribution...'

I might or might not post something, like a song or something (lol, song from ghost!Sardines point of view on what Salt has become or something?) It sounds like a silly idea probably but I need a creative outlet sometimes, lol... Who knows. I probably won't, but you never know.

I like the stats thing! :D Lol, if Sardines had stats they would be kind of ... well, I can't think of the appropriate word, but.

Sardines:
    -She was saved by Salt in the abandoned mall.
    -She convinced Gustav to help the group escape Tobi's camp.
    -She died from a bite and was shot by Salt.

Kind of not nearly as 'cool' or eventful xD

SaltLick305 posted: »

I kinda don't want him to return for now, either. Let's face it, it would most likely result in his death. I think Salt is better off taking

• Sorry, but you don't know anything about Tobi's fate. Nobody knows.

CS was looking up at me with a worried look, was one more death really worth it?...

Tomorrow is the finale for chapter 4. I checked the latest votes and it's 9 to spare CS and take half his stuff, and 11 to kill him and take everything. Like I said, I can go with either one, but things would be interesting if CS were to be left alive. I still have plans for his character... maybe you guys might want to check your votes again. B^]

If Pro wants us to rethink our votes, we should. Take it from him.

Dude, I just learned I can't kill neither Tobi nor Salt. If I want my character to have had any importance in this story I need to at least

• OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY BUT I LAUGHED SO MUCH

"Yeah. Don't worry, Fan won't hear any of this." I told ATR.

HE REALLY WON'T

... Anywho --

I honestly liked Salt's character a lot more than I'd like to admit... he may have taken some good people, but hey, at least he was pretty damn interesting. And funny. And he saved story me and was my friend, so I guess that affects things, too... Still. A lot of people seem to hate him now (because noooo he killed Fan and Jewf) but I think he was pretty cool tbh... Sorry, haha. Can't help it. Goodbye Salt. GODSPEED.

SweetPeaClem (!) Stab him in the head. I kept staring at WTD's reanimated corpse trying to make it's way over to me. He kept growling

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

Haha, it was confirmed. I ran off and will not be seen again. I loved my last words. I think this is a perfect ending to my character's arc. The fact that I played the entire group and no one got the chance to lay a finger on me makes me even more despicable. I'm glad I went this route instead of just being killed off. Who knows, maybe I do return in some sort of sequel. That of course, if Pro makes one.

What do you think now?

Aw, that would be cool. Come on, do it! It's not silly at all. (?)GhostSardines understands Salt's actions.

sardines posted: »

Lol, so, I wrote this comment before I left for classes and forgot to actually press 'Post Reply...' Now I'm pretty sure Salt's fate has bee

• 1) Tell him to Get up. Get the fuck out of here. You better make sure I don't ever see your face again. I'm also taking half of your supplies.

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

Fangirling intensifies?

<3

sardines posted: »

OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY BUT I LAUGHED SO MUCH "Yeah. Don't worry, Fan won't hear any of this." I told ATR. HE REALLY WON'T

• edited September 2014

Lol, don't get stressed out. Your vote was okay. :p

Every time you do this I get stressed out x__x

• edited September 2014

It all worked out. That was the point of his character, to piss off the reader. This was the theme of Ch.4. Nobody is safe, things don't always go as planned. Sometimes the good don't win everything.

Salt took some supplies and food, but he didn't take everything, we still have plenty left, don't worry.

This is bullshit. I wanted to kill him. I couldn't go after Tobi, now I can't go after Salt, either. He even won the lottery by screwing us

• You are a true Miami fan. Born and raised and support all of their teams. Your a great devoted salt lick.

I actually think this year's team is better, in my opinion.

Lol yeah, Carver was an excellent villain. He was a really good character.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I was born and raised in Miami. I will be a Dolphins/Heat/Marlins fan until I'm gone. To be honest with you, I thought they had a bett

• edited September 2014

guys lets not kill cs

THE WAR IS OVER

There is no point in killing him

you would just be killing ANOTHER great character

THIS NEEDS TO END

i vote 1) let him live :)

WHO'S WITH ME ?

• Aye!

Lord_EAA posted: »

guys lets not kill cs THE WAR IS OVER There is no point in killing him you would just be killing ANOTHER great character THIS NEEDS TO END i vote 1) let him live WHO'S WITH ME ?

• Yes man thank you!! :)

guys lets not kill cs THE WAR IS OVER There is no point in killing him you would just be killing ANOTHER great character THIS NEEDS TO END i vote 1) let him live WHO'S WITH ME ?

• Lord for the vote to actually count you need to reply to the comment with the votes on it! So go quickly now!

• 1) were NOT KILLING CS!

We are letting him go PLS

THE DEATH NEED TO STOP

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• SHEEP PLS DON'T

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!

STOP THE DEATH

GUILTY WILL NOT DIE HERE !!!!!

PLS DON'YOULLREGRET I PLS VOTE 1) its the best chice pls

Damn, this part made me really hate Salt. On a side note, SHadow better get the fuck out of there, Jon wont have much time left and this onl

• He just goes, and nothing happens!?

It all worked out. That was the point of his character, to piss off the reader. This was the theme of Ch.4. Nobody is safe, things don't alw

• GRAF PLS DO ME THIS FAVOR PLS VOTE 1)

I MADE PEOPLE VOTE SAVE YOU NEGLECTING MY OWN CHARACTER PLS PLS

SPARE HIM PLS I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!! PLS

Grafite posted: »

What just happened?! Salt just killed Fan and Puncake! He must be stopped! Now I hate him. 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit like Tobi. Shoot him and take his stuff.

• lmfao

GRAF PLS DO ME THIS FAVOR PLS VOTE 1) I MADE PEOPLE VOTE SAVE YOU NEGLECTING MY OWN CHARACTER PLS PLS SPARE HIM PLS I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!! PLS

• SHDOW PLS I NEED YOU HERE THIS ONE TIME

VOTE 1)

THERE IS NO POINT IN KILLING HIM

IT'S ANOTHER POINTLESS DEATH IT NEEDS TO STOP PLS

IF YOU DO THIS ILL VOTE WITH YOU IN CHAPTHER 5 PLS!!!!!!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• We're you around to change your vote to save him?

SHDOW PLS I NEED YOU HERE THIS ONE TIME VOTE 1) THERE IS NO POINT IN KILLING HIM IT'S ANOTHER POINTLESS DEATH IT NEEDS TO STOP PLS IF YOU DO THIS ILL VOTE WITH YOU IN CHAPTHER 5 PLS!!!!!!

• DLB YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITES PLS DON'T DO THIS

STOP THE DEATH STOP THE DEATH

Oh damn. O_O Dammit salt, causing problems and shit. -_- RIP fan. 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• ATR NO PLS I

CS IS BECOMING THE NEW MARK PLS

IF YOU WERE EVER MY FRIEND SPARE HIM

JUST THIS ONECE...........Pls........

I'm pretty surprised at the votes. After ComingSoon saying that he wants his character to decieve others and then go and betray them like a

• edited September 2014

He's done. You won't see him anymore. You decide what happens to him. He's supposed to get the reader angry.

He just goes, and nothing happens!?

• CID I GOT KILLEd too... For NO reason

AND I FOGAVE MARK

THIS IS A NICK SITUATION CS IS NOT EVIL SPARE HIM PLS

The second option...... I'm on mobile

• edited September 2014

CS PLS THIS NEEDS TO END

STO THE DEATH STOP THE DEATH

VOTE 1)

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• JEW DO YOU RELLY want to kill the man who becomes MARK 2

POSSIBLY KILLS SALT

PLS VOTE ONE

HIS DEATH NOW WOULD BE POINTLESS PLS.....

Jewfreeus posted: »

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff. god damn it salt got away

• Guetta what are you looking for

BLAM! Hes dead now what

Ther would be no point to this pls pls

Pick 1) spare him pls you won't regret it

2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff. When the night's qui

• REVENGE IS POINTLESS PLS VOTE 1)

This needs to stop it's sick

All these charcters pls he NEEDS to become NEW MARK pls

Puncake32 posted: »

• I was just kidding with you xD

I'm counting on you. Come on. I'm sarry for killing your character please.

• 1) Tell him to Get up. Get the fuck out of here. You better make sure I don't ever see your face again. I'm also taking half of your supplies.

A person that killed a titan like Markd deserves to live :'D

Alt text

• I'm an emotional rollercoaster these past 2 days dude XD

Pls man.

I was just kidding with you xD

• Nah i was out of time

Ps CS WE NEED MARK HES MY BRO HELL VOTE WITH US PLS FIND HIM!!!

We're you around to change your vote to save him?

• He just voted bro!! :D

Nah i was out of time Ps CS WE NEED MARK HES MY BRO HELL VOTE WITH US PLS FIND HIM!!!

• KILL HIM!

• Did it i hope i saved you

Lord for the vote to actually count you need to reply to the comment with the votes on it! So go quickly now!

• 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• You tied it up and Mark broke it. Much luv man <3

Did it i hope i saved you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.