Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• I liked the ending when I read it, yeah, Though you already saw that. :PP I do like it as an ending to his arc :D I think it works better than just "Salt 'turned evil' and then died, yay revenge!" I like the pseudo-Lilly route that was taken, it went against cliche and I thought that was pretty cool :D

Hmmm... I probably will. I don't want to be made fun of for it, but at the same time I do like the idea. As long as you don't think it's silly, I probably will sing something, then xD

SaltLick305 posted: »

Haha, it was confirmed. I ran off and will not be seen again. I loved my last words. I think this is a perfect ending to my character's arc.

• We never got to use her Plan C :/

Shiina is dead...? 1) Stab him in the head.

• I'm sorry I couldn't save you. Tell CC that I forgave you.

Rafoli posted: »

Back from the dead just to vote for this. 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• Yeah, Guilty's character isn't too kind anyways.

firedog122 posted: »

I recently had a vision of Arvo, our prophet and savior russian. He has told me to vote for 2. I hope Arvo is right in this. 2) Fuck you. You're just another piece of shit, like Tobi. Shoot him in the back of the head, take all of his stuff.

• It's very important, so don't worry. The Guilty King confirmed for Ch.5. B^]

Huh, I wonder what that could be.

• The only reason I voted for Guilty to shoot CS is because... Well, that's Guilty!

• Change it to 1 tho. Right now.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

The only reason I voted for Guilty to shoot CS is because... Well, that's Guilty!

• VOTING CLOSED!

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY, GUILTY? SHOULD YOU JUST SHOOT HIM AND TAKE ALL HIS STUFF?! GUILTY WILL KILL CS AND TAKE EVERYTHING

SORRY, CS. YOU TRIED, BUT THE PEOPLE VOTED.

JonGon (!) Puncake, take Shadow with you as well. Guilty and WtW, you two go after the sniper. I'll take care of Tobi. The others mana

• FUCK YOU ALL ;-;

VOTING CLOSED! SO WHAT DO YOU SAY, GUILTY? SHOULD YOU JUST SHOOT HIM AND TAKE ALL HIS STUFF?! GUILTY WILL KILL CS AND TAKE EVERYTHING SORRY, CS. YOU TRIED, BUT THE PEOPLE VOTED.

• 13 to 15

It was pretty close, too.

ComingSoon posted: »

FUCK YOU ALL ;-;

• You killed a lot of our people :/

Change it to 1 tho. Right now.

• "It's ok.... It's ok." ~Mike 205

FUCK YOU ALL ;-;

• Daaaamn dat twist -.-

FUCK YOU ALL ;-;

• Dat Twistee. B^]

Twistee posted: »

Daaaamn dat twist -.-

• going to laugh so hard if you all change your vote to save CS and he comes back and kills more of us.

• Nah, the voting is closed. Guilty will kill CS.

going to laugh so hard if you all change your vote to save CS and he comes back and kills more of us.

• sry but thats incorect due to ....me

not only is the vote NOT closed but i already conviced 2 people and myself
    that with maks vote makes this 11 to 14 sry but becouse of me CS is living

Nah, the voting is closed. Guilty will kill CS.

• Blue Reincarnated as AJ: "Yes...yes..."

SaltLick305 posted: »

It's funny how they're carrying bags of supplies, too. Perfect. XD

• edited September 2014

No, I just counted the votes, option 2 was the most voted with 15 votes and option 1 had 13 votes. Maybe you forgot to count Firedog's or Rafoli's votes, and Gustav-Kenny changed his vote to option 2.

Lord_EAA posted: »

sry but thats incorect due to ....me not only is the vote NOT closed but i already conviced 2 people and myself that with maks vote makes this 11 to 14 sry but becouse of me CS is living

• Lee said that it's closed.... Yeah.

sry but thats incorect due to ....me not only is the vote NOT closed but i already conviced 2 people and myself that with maks vote makes this 11 to 14 sry but becouse of me CS is living

• Dat Nichijou gif tho...

Indeed dude. Well, when I vote something I don't change it afterwards. No fun in that. And the ultimate goal is not to be like "HEY HEY SAVE EVERYONE DON'T KILL ANYONE BE A SAINT", not for me at least xD

• edited September 2014

• edited September 2014

Shadow i m sry but .................. But...........l.l

I cant take this any more evry single guy i like got killed

And every one of those was a choice and you alll still went for it im sey i am

From now on im doing my best to get you all killed ( im really sry but i cant take it any more)

So yeah nothing personal but im trying to get you killed

Lee said that it's closed.... Yeah.

• Go ahead.

Shadow i m sry but .................. But...........l.l I cant take this any more evry single guy i like got killed And every one of

• edited September 2014

I think you are taking all of this just a tad too seriously don't you think?

Shadow i m sry but .................. But...........l.l I cant take this any more evry single guy i like got killed And every one of

• edited September 2014

(THIS WAS WRITTEN DUE TO MY RAGE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER EVEN THOUGHT I TRIED MY BEST PROVING THAT IN FACT I CAN NEVER CHANGE STUPID VOTES AND MY CONTRIBUTION MEANS NOTHING THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS SERIOSLY)

I really can't take it anymore...................

Nothing i voted for ever mattered (Look at my votes none of them did)

I did my best to save characters yet you guys wanted them dead

You killed me and i forgave you guys , you killed Mark and i took it as an accident

But this ........... I cant even begin to say how bad of a choice this is

1) We kill off a character that pro thonks should live more ( bad)

2) we make guilty a remorsless killer (bad)

3) the part is literally telling us this is bad ( BAD)

4) We get food for people who ARE Going to die horribly

But i wont ever hate you guys so im just gonna do my best to get you killed ( excluding certian characters who will remain nameless)

So now you're thinking EAA you're dead in the story and you already did "you're best" to save CS so you wont really change any thing

Well sry but ill still try!

( IM RELLY SORRY BUT I BELOVE I FINALLY LOST IT SRY IF I Offended/ Bothered anyone with this i wrote it on a really bad day and i needed a place to dish it out most of you should'nt take this seriously )

• Alt text

I hope this cheered you up.

• Is there really a need for that? Is CS' death that important that you're gonna try to kill everyone with the votes?

• I Had a bad day i don't mean anything by this ( igmore that comment)

I just hate that CS is dying afther all i did ;(

Go ahead.

• SRy jewfresus im really sad CS is dying try not to take me seriously pls

Jewfreeus posted: »

I think you are taking all of this just a tad too seriously don't you think?

• I did thanks ;(

BlueShadiw posted: »

I hope this cheered you up.

• yea um that is kinda the whole point of the choice thing... not knowing if we have made the right choice and if we made the wrong one we are meant to regret it not every choice we have done has gotten someone killed just you are really taking this far too serious just enjoy the fact that this story is still going after 4-5 months

oh and good luck with getting everyone killed i'm sure the votes will go your way

(THIS WAS WRITTEN DUE TO MY RAGE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER EVEN THOUGHT I TRIED MY BEST PROVING THAT IN FACT I CAN NEV

• fair enough just try not to throw a tantrum over it and just have fun with it

tbh im pissed off that salt managed to get away i wanted someone to avenge me and all the others he killed i would love to write how pissed off i am but i best keep it to myself cause in the end it isn't going to change anything lets just enjoy what we got

SRy jewfresus im really sad CS is dying try not to take me seriously pls

• Makes one wonder what would've happened if he stayed at the Mansion...

fair enough just try not to throw a tantrum over it and just have fun with it tbh im pissed off that salt managed to get away i wanted so

• Sorry to burst your bubble, but chapter 4 will be over today, and chapter 5 according to Lee is going to be super short, and you're just one man.

I think the reason people want other people killed, is because that how the character is. Markd wouldn't just be waiting for a good time to attack, that's not him, he would just start some action. Guilty, in the beginning he killed tntlee for without hesitating, he would do the same again, that's just how his character was molded to be.

Yeah, I do agree that some people are choosing stupid options, like Guetta's death, but like Lee said. This chapter the moral choices will not end good most of the time, and we should consider picking the survival choices. CS killed Broken, Markd. Shot CSB and TWDFan, and because of him Jon is now bit and everything went to shit. That's why I think people choose to kill CS.

(THIS WAS WRITTEN DUE TO MY RAGE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER EVEN THOUGHT I TRIED MY BEST PROVING THAT IN FACT I CAN NEV

• It's alright. I felt the same way when people choose Sweetpea over WTD, but you can't always win them all.

I Had a bad day i don't mean anything by this ( igmore that comment) I just hate that CS is dying afther all i did ;(

• like Guetta's death

I forgot she was on the 2nd story...I thought she was on the ground floor >_<

Alt text

Dissapears into the bushes

Sorry to burst your bubble, but chapter 4 will be over today, and chapter 5 according to Lee is going to be super short, and you're just one

• I wrote this during a rage DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOSLY i do not mean most of it

And the votes never go my way man thats the point

yea um that is kinda the whole point of the choice thing... not knowing if we have made the right choice and if we made the wrong one we are

• Yeah i get it but i still got pissed im sry for it and i sort of regret it now

But i made so mutch effort making arguments to convince people Promsing ALOT ( i think i might have sworn my vote to you had you changed youre mind and i feel dissapointed ;(

Sorry to burst your bubble, but chapter 4 will be over today, and chapter 5 according to Lee is going to be super short, and you're just one

Sign in to comment in this discussion.