Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Hey, hopefully it makes some people feel bad.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You get Kenny's death theme

• You get Kenny's death theme :D

ComingSoon posted: »

Damn amazing ending. Best so far. I'm gonna see my daughter now.

• Lol yeah, a shit ton of them died, I expected only a few from the new people to die, but more ended up dieing.

BlueShadiw posted: »

We still have to put the 3 remaining characters into the main story, most died from sub-plot xD

• Shit, that many people died? I honestly expected my character to die in Ch.3 surprised I made it this far, but I guess we will be seeing more of everyone now, and the deaths wont seem forced because you don't need to kill people for the sake of shortening the cast anymore.

Hmm, I don't think I need anymore people. I had like 79, and there's like 14 that survived. Plus, I wouldn't need anymore, I don't think.

• I'm sorry that I sounded like a dick, everyone. It's just that this is the only really successful fanfic I've been a part of. All the other ones I've died within 2 parts or just never showed up and then it was discontinued.

• Rip literally the entire RV group

The powers of Urban will prevail

Lol yeah, a shit ton of them died, I expected only a few from the new people to die, but more ended up dieing.

• Thanks man.

It's alright. At least you got a pretty emotional death scene.

• It's alright. At least you got a pretty emotional death scene.

I'm sorry that I sounded like a dick, everyone. It's just that this is the only really successful fanfic I've been a part of. All the other ones I've died within 2 parts or just never showed up and then it was discontinued.

• edited September 2014

I know, that's a LOT. But this was the theme of Ch.4. Nobody is safe forever, and hope is wearing thin. Ch.5 will be about trying to regain that hope.

Shit, that many people died? I honestly expected my character to die in Ch.3 surprised I made it this far, but I guess we will be seeing mor

• CS wasn't a bad guy, just on the opposite side, doing whatever it took to survive, just like the people from the mansion group. I'll reveal what I had planned for him during Ch.5.

It's alright. At least you got a pretty emotional death scene.

• Ouch. I think.

I'm sorry that I sounded like a dick, everyone. It's just that this is the only really successful fanfic I've been a part of. All the other ones I've died within 2 parts or just never showed up and then it was discontinued.

• I was going to name specifics, but that would've been mean. I'm rejoining your story though, and my character's still alive (from what you told me) so I'm happy about that. There were 3 or 4 other ones that disappointed me though.

Ouch. I think.

• Bye I meant successful for my character, not the actual story. Sounded mean there.

Ouch. I think.

• I mean... You're character had like three parts, and my story was discontinued but not anymore, and you didn't die, so I just assumed you were saying mine wasn't successful (Which is probably true), but don't worry, sometimes being mean to be honest is more truthful, so I don't really mind, don't worry about it.

Bye I meant successful for my character, not the actual story. Sounded mean there.

• No, no, your story's pretty damn successful. I just didn't know if you remembered him or not, since you got the ban hammer around then. So no hard feelings, I didn't mean anything towards you.

I mean... You're character had like three parts, and my story was discontinued but not anymore, and you didn't die, so I just assumed you we

• Alt text

No, no, your story's pretty damn successful. I just didn't know if you remembered him or not, since you got the ban hammer around then. So no hard feelings, I didn't mean anything towards you.

• Please believe me ;-;

• Alt text

Please believe me ;-;

• Alt text

Negativity? Tisk tisk, Mr Blades.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you now.

• Oh, well. To enjoy your story regardless if your disbelief.

• edited September 2014

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHA. HOLT SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME

http://youtu.be/acYDNlMYAaI

Nuuuu R.I.P pro. But at lease his death was freakin insane. What if ATR is the new leader? Heh, that would be cool.

...I kept staring into Tobi's eyes."This is for everyone you've ever hurt or killed... this is for the people that you've mentally and physi

• Holy shit, Pro... that was just, amazing, argh. ;-;

Alt text

RIP Pro, CS and, well, Tobi.

...I kept staring into Tobi's eyes."This is for everyone you've ever hurt or killed... this is for the people that you've mentally and physi

• Alt text

Negativity? Tisk tisk, Mr Blades. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you now.

• Jon is bit, so he won't last.

Just realized...

Shadow better get him the faq outta there or take him out, or something, because soon he'll be to weak to travel, and too weak to stay alive.

Just food for thought, Pro xD

Pro left something behind that ATR has. Just in case him or Jon die, Jon is bit, so he won't last. ATR is still alive, so she has to find wh

• I get to see my daughter :,)

Holy shit, Pro... that was just, amazing, argh. ;-; RIP Pro, CS and, well, Tobi.

• Good. ;-;

I get to see my daughter :,)

• I had faith in Dark_Star from the start, he was my fav.

Rip literally the entire RV group The powers of Urban will prevail

• he was my fav.

Gee, thanks CS. xD

I had faith in Dark_Star from the start, he was my fav.

• Guilty and WtW are still there, plus they have a car now. B]

Jon is bit, so he won't last. Just realized... Shadow better get him the faq outta there or take him out, or something, because soon he'll be to weak to travel, and too weak to stay alive. Just food for thought, Pro xD

• Wow, this is awesome. Amazing, DLB. B^]

:x

• edited September 2014

I cri everytim.

:x

• I was planning to kill off my character since the beginning, heh. This was exactly the way I wanted it to be. B^]

Holy shit, Pro... that was just, amazing, argh. ;-; RIP Pro, CS and, well, Tobi.

• edited September 2014

So... now that chapter 4 is over. Did any of your predictions come true? Do you think anyone else will die? What do you think will happen next? Are you happy that Tobi is finally dead?

• I called Pro's death, only thing is I thought it would end with Tobi surviving. That's not gonna happen, though xD

Tobi's head: "I surviiiiiive>:D"

Oh, people are definately gonna die.

ATR will be the new leader, and they'll relocate.

So... now that chapter 4 is over. Did any of your predictions come true? Do you think anyone else will die? What do you think will happen next? Are you happy that Tobi is finally dead?

• edited September 2014

Tobi would have survived... but if another option was chosen. B^]

I called Pro's death, only thing is I thought it would end with Tobi surviving. That's not gonna happen, though xD Tobi's head: "I surviiiiiive>:D" Oh, people are definately gonna die. ATR will be the new leader, and they'll relocate.

• I can live with that death.

Pro sacrifice for the greater good.

Tobi would have survived... but if another option was chosen. B^]

• I predicted Tobi's death at the end, as well as Salts betrayal. I think a few will die, Jon(he is basically dead already) Sheep, Gary, Valky, Shadow,Puncake. What I think will happen next, They fine Jon tearing into Puncake(he was knocked out) and maybe Shadow is dead already, they head back to the mansion, ATR finds out what Lee left her and everyone splits up.

• Hmm, interesting. What do you think will be the cause of their deaths?

I predicted Tobi's death at the end, as well as Salts betrayal. I think a few will die, Jon(he is basically dead already) Sheep, Gary, Valky

• Lol, Shadow should take Jon out just like Clem took out Lee, so I could use Lee's death theme for the soundtrack B]

Guilty and WtW are still there, plus they have a car now. B]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.