Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• I'm worried that you would have died if you went with him :L

So...might you have lived if I had come with you?

• Don't worry, Pun. Shadow will wake you up after he kills Jon.

Puncake32 posted: »

:I

• if they stay, they would all die.

o_o

Star would have died

URBAN, NOOOOO!

If Mark helped look for the lady's baby, he would run into a trap set up by her group. They would rob and kill Mark, but he wouldn't go down without a fight.

:O

If Noncy spit in Tobi's face, he would get infuriated and start beating on her, he would then get his gun and pistol whip her to death.

Holy shit...

CS would get angry, and decide to betray Tobi during the war.

Well, we could've used that...

And Guilty would've died if he went with Pro. Damn.

Shadow would make a loud noise and CS would notice.

Damnit, Ben...

Mark sacrificed himself, but also took Tobi with him.

I actually prefer this better than Pro dying ;-; he redeems himself

Wow, that's a lotta text. Mah bad xD

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Second Half Of Chapter 4 If Star told the RV group to wait until morning, a few bandits would sneak up up to them whi

• Was there an option for Salt to stay at the Mansion? And if so what would have happened?

Also, there were other ways for Tobi to die. Pro would have asked Mark to join them, Mark would decline and go off by himself. His status wo

• Good.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Don't worry, Pun. Shadow will wake you up after he kills Jon.

• You needed the sleep anyways, old man. You have lost the people you started with. Firedog, Clayton, and now Jon.

Good.

• Damn, I'd think I'd piss everyone off more if Shadow, Guilty, and WtW went after me XD

DIFFERENT OUTCOMES: Second Half Of Chapter 4 If Star told the RV group to wait until morning, a few bandits would sneak up up to them whi

• Jesus, this whole chapter could have played out so differently. :D

• If Password ran to the front of the Mansion, Deceptio, Wanderer, Shiina, Azlyn, DLB, ATR and SweetPea would die.

Damn, thats a shit ton of people who could of died. Honestly surprised i would have lived no matter what through out this Chapter. In 3, the only way I could of died was when Tobi was asking who wanted to be killed. Seems like I got to lucky. Also how would the Atr finding what Pro left work if ATR and Jon both managed to be killed?

• edited September 2014

I'm confindent that someone would find whatever it is when burying her, like it fell out of her pocket or something.

My thought are it might be postcard or something, most likely a new place to relocate.

If Password ran to the front of the Mansion, Deceptio, Wanderer, Shiina, Azlyn, DLB, ATR and SweetPea would die. Damn, thats a shit

• In class reading this like

Alt text

But inside feeling like

Alt text

NOOOOOO PRO ;_______; RIP everyone....

...I kept staring into Tobi's eyes."This is for everyone you've ever hurt or killed... this is for the people that you've mentally and physi

• Damn. So I was screwed either way. But I'm still catching up and it was fun being part of your story :)

• So just to know does ANYONE regret killing CS?

• I'd say it's a 60-40 split, considering how close the votes were. I know a few people might who voted to kill me. Whatever, though. I'm requesting that you don't bring this up that much anymore after today, please :). I just want it to sorta die down.

Lord_EAA posted: »

So just to know does ANYONE regret killing CS?

• Pro said he had plans for him, so I voted 1.

So in a way, there's nothing for me to regret.

• Yeah, I was thinking that it would be a new place, maybe a safe zone of sorts for them to find. Since the chapter is about finding hope. I think not everyone will go with Atr though, some will stay back and do their own thing. And then thats where they will run into the RV group.

BlueShadiw posted: »

I'm confindent that someone would find whatever it is when burying her, like it fell out of her pocket or something. My thought are it might be postcard or something, most likely a new place to relocate.

• Ok, good. Once people give their answers we can let it die down.

Thats why im asking this LAST time so we atleast know if anyone feels like they made the wrong choice then we stop talking about it

• Thats why im asking this LAST time so we atleast know if anyone feels like they made the wrong choice then we stop talking about it

ComingSoon posted: »

I'd say it's a 60-40 split, considering how close the votes were. I know a few people might who voted to kill me. Whatever, though. I'm requesting that you don't bring this up that much anymore after today, please . I just want it to sorta die down.

• What's left of it, anyway.

I still have shutters.

Yeah, I was thinking that it would be a new place, maybe a safe zone of sorts for them to find. Since the chapter is about finding hope. I t

• edited September 2014

you should save that question for when you know what Pro would have had in mind for him in chap 5. As far as I am concerned choice wise, it really didn't make much of a difference.

• Yeah ok ill save it for then

you should save that question for when you know what Pro would have had in mind for him in chap 5. As far as I am concerned choice wise, it really didn't make much of a difference.

• Sry CS but it did't workso ill ask again when we actually know what youre character COULD have done THEN its Over

ComingSoon posted: »

I'd say it's a 60-40 split, considering how close the votes were. I know a few people might who voted to kill me. Whatever, though. I'm requesting that you don't bring this up that much anymore after today, please . I just want it to sorta die down.

• Okay :)

Sry CS but it did't workso ill ask again when we actually know what youre character COULD have done THEN its Over

• I like how almost everyone in the mansion group can die. What a surprise it would be for everyone that went after Tobi to find that nearly everyone is dead.

• Wow, Good Job

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

Alt text

Does anyone else think my character resembled this guy?

I was much more evil, dangerous, and overall out of my mind, but, the similarities are uncanny. I'm glad Salt wasn't spinless, though.

• "He is Pure Evil"

SaltLick305 posted: »

Does anyone else think my character resembled this guy? I was much more evil, dangerous, and overall out of my mind, but, the similarities are uncanny. I'm glad Salt wasn't spinless, though.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

(;

Saltlick123 posted: »

"He is Pure Evil"

• edited September 2014

Remember when Pro talked to ATR privately before leaving to Tobi's? He already told her what he left behind, she knows where it is. Pro and Jon told her about it off screen, if anything were to happen to them.

But if ATR died, WtW, Puncake, Guilty and Shadow would remember that Pro mentioned he left something behind, they would have to find it.

If Password ran to the front of the Mansion, Deceptio, Wanderer, Shiina, Azlyn, DLB, ATR and SweetPea would die. Damn, thats a shit

• Another character would die, could have been ATR, DLB or SweetPea and even Guilty.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

If Jewf didn't go to war, who would of died? You said is Jewf wasn't there you would pick another fan favorite. Who were those characters?

• Salt was going to go to the warehouse either way, his purpose was to betray them and then leave with some of their stuff. He was supposed to piss off the reader.

Was there an option for Salt to stay at the Mansion? And if so what would have happened?

• Basically anyone who went after Tobi would have died or could have possibly died.

if they stay, they would all die. o_o Star would have died URBAN, NOOOOO! If Mark helped look for the lady's bab

• You could have lived if Password tried to save you, thanks for participating, Deceptio. It was a pleasure! B^]

Deceptio posted: »

Damn. So I was screwed either way. But I'm still catching up and it was fun being part of your story

• edited September 2014

Puncake is the only one left from the BOAT group. WtW is the only one left from Pro's original group.

:I

• Alright, was just curious.

I wonder what would've happened IF he stayed, though...hm...

Salt was going to go to the warehouse either way, his purpose was to betray them and then leave with some of their stuff. He was supposed to piss off the reader.

• edited September 2014

Well, if I decided to leave him at the mansion, he would still let someone die by the walkers, or even worse, he would trip another group member to save himself, and while everyone is distracted, he would start gathering some supplies and then leave using the back.

Alright, was just curious. I wonder what would've happened IF he stayed, though...hm...

• Why did he choose me of all people?

Remember when Pro talked to ATR privately before leaving to Tobi's? He already told her what he left behind, she knows where it is. Pro and

• I imagined him as a big surly biker guy, not a scrawny guy like Arvo xD

SaltLick305 posted: »

Does anyone else think my character resembled this guy? I was much more evil, dangerous, and overall out of my mind, but, the similarities are uncanny. I'm glad Salt wasn't spinless, though.

• Still the same dick, I see xD

Imagine the group's faces when they realize Salt tricked em not once, but TWICE!

Goust: Angry old man face

Guilty: Angry Guilty King face

Shadow:

Alt text

Well, if I decided to leave him at the mansion, he would still let someone die by the walkers, or even worse, he would trip another group me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.