The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Laying in bed, trying to fall asleep when your brain decides to think about completely random things that keep you up, ayy lmao. B^]

I wish I could get that tired. I've got insomnia super bad, and I took 2 sleeping pills and hour and a half ago. Y'know how I feel?

• ayy lmao

Goodmorning everyone ;~;

•  Amazing...

So, about the release date for TWD S3...

Tinni posted: »

..Yes.

• If you ask me....

Soon

Amazing... So, about the release date for TWD S3...

• For real though, the only poison I indulge in is alcohol. lol

I think I've seen a few of his vids before, he is really funny.

Sure, 'accidentally'... Haha this guy is hilarious, he's one of the funniest dudes on youtube.

• Damn it... Okay, I walked into that one, haha. I would have also accepted...

InTheNearFuture

If you ask me.... Soon

• Soon...sometime at the end of the year, or beginning of the next.xD

Amazing... So, about the release date for TWD S3...

• Amen to that sista! It's been too damn long since I've had a good drink! lol

For real though, the only poison I indulge in is alcohol. lol I think I've seen a few of his vids before, he is really funny.

• Lol, okay, I'll take your word for it. I mean, you can look into the future after all, so it has to be correct. B^]

Soon...sometime at the end of the year, or beginning of the next.xD

• edited September 2014

That's the best part though, when you finally do have a drink, the wait makes it taste heavenly.:D

Amen to that sista! It's been too damn long since I've had a good drink! lol

• edited September 2014

Who ever did that, they deserve an ayy lmao.

• ofc, I'm psychic don't ya know.

Lol, okay, I'll take your word for it. I mean, you can look into the future after all, so it has to be correct. B^]

• Ohhh, so you're psychic too, now, huh? So what am I thinking about? B^]

ofc, I'm psychic don't ya know.

• Food.

Ohhh, so you're psychic too, now, huh? So what am I thinking about? B^]

That doesn't count, everyone thinks about food! Lol... Okay, okay. Just one more, what am I thinking about, now?

Food.

• Sleeping.XD

... That doesn't count, everyone thinks about food! Lol... Okay, okay. Just one more, what am I thinking about, now?

• Haha, nope! Good job, though, good job. You got the first one right, I was thinking about pancakes, lol.

Sleeping.XD

• I blame it on bad reception, it's quite hard to use my psychic powers over the internet.:P I love pancakes, now you got me thinking about them!D:

Haha, nope! Good job, though, good job. You got the first one right, I was thinking about pancakes, lol.

• Lol, alright, if you say so. Mwuahaha! Maybe it was part of my evil plan? French toast is better, though. B^]

I'll have to get some pancakes in the morning now, haha.

I blame it on bad reception, it's quite hard to use my psychic powers over the internet.:P I love pancakes, now you got me thinking about them!D:

• Oh wow. It's good that this still sucks on phone. Amazing.

• edited September 2014

You need that mobile app... Oh wait, they never made one, ayy lmao

Dafuq? @Clubremix_Guetta this was supposed to be a reply to you... This site really does suck on mobile, lol.

• Good ole Red Foreman :D

Alt text

• Yeah, it definitely wasn't the same when Misty left. They still kept Brock around for a while but then he left permanently after Diamond and Pearl finished. Soul Silver is where it's at! I always choose Cyndaquil in that one, but then again,I always choose the fire starters anyway... it's like an unspoken tradition with me with the Poke'mon games and I will never break that combo. lol
    Though, the only fire starter I regret ever choosing was Tepig... FUCK Emboar! xD

Right now, I'm anticipating Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for the 3DS, which is coming out November 21th... CAN'T WAIT!
    Even though I already have a Torchic from XY I'm debating on whether I should choose it again as a fire starter or finally break my tradition and choose Treecko... hm, what to do. lol

Yeah, I stopped watching after both Brock and Misty left, I just couldn't get attached to the new companions. I've seen a few new episodes h

• AWWWW I WANT A WOLF. NOW.

Markd4547 posted: »

@sweetpeaclem

• O_O I am sorry. I didn 't know.... But your name is way cooler than mine, so don 't be like that, k? :}

Bloodeon posted: »

I thought I was first to put 'eon' on my name. T-T

• LOL

Even being tortured feels better than browsing this site with your phone...

Alt text

You need that mobile app... Oh wait, they never made one, ayy lmao Dafuq? @Clubremix_Guetta this was supposed to be a reply to you... This site really does suck on mobile, lol.

• I left him alive, but barely. After all, killing him would disqualify me.

• Me too, bro, me too....

SonEdo posted: »

I left him alive, but barely. After all, killing him would disqualify me.

• MORNING MOTHERFUCKAS! How are you doing today. :}

• Uh... What?

• accidentaly

right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know what you mean, I get insomnia all the time from stress.;-; That gif has got me cracking up though rn, I've gotten high by accident before when my sleeping meds don't work. XD

• LOL THE GIF I CAN'T XDDDDDDDDD

LOL Even being tortured feels better than browsing this site with your phone...

• Red is the best

Rockworm posted: »

Good ole Red Foreman

• Wrong thread bro ;l

But you should stay x)

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

W T F XD

Winner winner SHEEN dinner! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAuvD00D0RA

• Sie sind das Essen und ich bin der Jäger!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.