The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That's more story based it will be different I might get it :P borderland is cool but repetitive and boring :P

blueneon posted: »

Grant theft auto. It is agood game, just not my type of game. But I thnk borderlands is cool. I am guessing that you are not going to look into Tales from the borderlands when it comes out. :P

• k

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

SO FUCKING PLAY THE SNK TRIBUTE GAME AND KILL SUM TEETANS

• He killed many Jewice people. With terrible ways. And he did it because he thought that the world would be a better place without them. He also did that to everyone he thought didn 't fit his perfect socciety. He is the biggest racist in the history off the world.

Hitler had a strong love for Blonde haired nordics with blue eyes.

• Yeah! I swear to God the most annoying thing ever is not o have enough space in your inventory....

AND LOOT

• gud

k

• Lol, fuckin' tumblr <3

Markd4547 posted: »

Just remember son ^

• It is a game with a really big universe and a good story but it does fockus mostly on the gameplay. I get why you might not like it, but I do. So... yeah. ME LIKE SOME GOOD OLD (not thet old really) BORDERLANDS! :}

That's more story based it will be different I might get it :P borderland is cool but repetitive and boring :P

• I know.

He killed many Jewice people. With terrible ways. And he did it because he thought that the world would be a better place without them. He a

• ugh ;_;

Yeah! I swear to God the most annoying thing ever is not o have enough space in your inventory....

• It isn't to me :p

That's more story based it will be different I might get it :P borderland is cool but repetitive and boring :P

• Don 't be sad! I am not sure how to justify my answer this time.

ugh ;_;

• So I am guessing that you and Daniel don 't get along very well.

I know.

• @sweetpeaclem

Learning how to catch dog :D

Alt text

• Daniel and I get along just fine. I think you misunderstood me, I'm not a fan of Hitler in any way, shape or form.

So I am guessing that you and Daniel don 't get along very well.

• I probably did. My bad.

Daniel and I get along just fine. I think you misunderstood me, I'm not a fan of Hitler in any way, shape or form.

• I know, I feel the struggle ;-;

Don 't be sad! I am not sure how to justify my answer this time.

• It so difficalt to keep everyone happy. ;~;

I know, I feel the struggle ;-;

• K. I told I am sorry.

I'm no Nazi. Let me find what I was talking about.

• I'm no Nazi. Let me find what I was talking about.

Alt text

I probably did. My bad.

• edited September 2014

I love gameplay the most but borderlands is repetitive but I can see why people like it :D

It is a game with a really big universe and a good story but it does fockus mostly on the gameplay. I get why you might not like it, but I do. So... yeah. ME LIKE SOME GOOD OLD (not thet old really) BORDERLANDS! :}

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

At least he won't bother people with his "optimal scientific conclusions".

Now plis let's not talk about banned members :3

aldimon posted: »

Why was Zykelator banned?

• Same here

Rockworm posted: »

Stubbornness... Unwilling to accept other people's opinions... Saying Kenny fans are devoid of morals... Should I go on? I'm honestly surprised it took them this long to ban him.

• I can say I'm not sad :)

It so difficalt to keep everyone happy. ;~;

• Alt text

@sweetpeaclem Learning how to catch dog

• Hell yeah! I am so awesome...

I can say I'm not sad

• Yeah, you are right here. Even the most ''hardcore'' gamer will get tired after a while because of the lack of breaks between the gameplay. But I still love it. :P

I love gameplay the most but borderlands is repetitive but I can see why people like it

• What is happenning? Why is my body melting? WHAT THE FUCK! OMG, it is the cuteness! No, stop it! Make its stop, make it stop, Megan Fox, noooooo! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

@sweetpeaclem Learning how to catch dog

• They need to add a time zone setting. It's forums personal settings 101.

It is timed by the centre, not the place you are login in from. It is still 4 here.

• the comments i saw of him, were just some stubborn comments, nothing Banworthy, did i miss something?

Green613 posted: »

We aren't allowed to speak of banned members, but let's just say he crossed the line. (Also got rekt by your's truly )

• Well it is not really that difficult to find out what time someone else posted whatever he\she did. Just look at your clock, find the time difference and do the math. As simple as that.

Hbh128 posted: »

They need to add a time zone setting. It's forums personal settings 101.

• Grrr, NO. I'm in America, I want to eat my cake too!

Well it is not really that difficult to find out what time someone else posted whatever he\she did. Just look at your clock, find the time difference and do the math. As simple as that.

• Sorry, but it is a lie. ;}

Hbh128 posted: »

Grrr, NO. I'm in America, I want to eat my cake too!

• You get to learn Japanese? That's awesome!

Beats my middle age (but strangely seductive) Spanish teacher calling all the other girls and I "mamí" everyday >_<

According to urban dictionary: Mamí: spanish slang for baby, sexy

Alt text

Bored as hell, just finished watching a 9/11 movie, and trying to work on my Japanese homework and realizing that my teacher didn't give us all the sentences we need. Really pissed.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

MOSHI MOSHI

JESUS DESU

K IMMA GO PLAY SOME SKYRIM NOW FUK U FGTS C U LTR M80

Alt text

• edited September 2014

That is basicly me when I wake up. But I am a brunnete and my hair are a tiny bit longer.

Just remember son ^

• k

MOSHI MOSHI JESUS DESU K IMMA GO PLAY SOME SKYRIM NOW FUK U FGTS C U LTR M80

• Mm...

That is basicly me when I wake up. But I am a brunnete and my hair are a tiny bit longer.

• Lmao, I could of sworn I tapped the reply button, but somehow it went straight to a regular comment.

LOL Even being tortured feels better than browsing this site with your phone...

• ...mM

Mm...

• Thanks school for not accepting my request to change class, I feel better than I already was >:(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.