The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• CLEMENTINE INTENSIFIES

• I'm alright. No one can lay a fucking finger on me.

Well, he's...at the hospital, I guess? The police got here before he even woke up. The security cameras captured everything, though. I tried to be civil at first and he pushed me aside. I have to go to court a few times, but, I'll be fine.

Thanks for asking, pal.

Markd4547 posted: »

Shit bro a bloody mess I hope your alright did you hit him a few times then he ran off?

• I wish I was.

Alive_Clem posted: »

gosh you gotta be kidding?

• I'm 5'9 and he was around 5'10 or 5'11.

The guy was a freaking beast in his mid 20's, though.

Good on you for standing up for what you thought was right. Is the guy much taller than you?

• edited September 2014

DAYUM! NICE BRO.

SaltLick305 beating up fgts, and saving damsels in distress like a boss since... forever :P

Hope things are alright with you! :D

SaltLick305 posted: »

People are messed up. I just got into a fight with a 5'10 guy because he was hitting a woman right outside my house. Beating her to death, l

• Is he arguing with his girl lately, that you know of?

So this Jorge guy is doing things to me that he shouldn't be while he has a girlfriend. Baaaaad sign. I'm so screwed.

• No prob it's a noble thing you did I'm sure you will be fine

I'm alright. No one can lay a fucking finger on me. Well, he's...at the hospital, I guess? The police got here before he even woke up. Th

• SEE THIS IS WHY I WANT TO GET INTO TUMBLR

• Ah, he wasnt much bigger.

Damn, glad your fine bro. Sucks that you got to go in court but whatever, just be honest and shit. You did what you thought was right and in the womans eyes, you are probably a hero. Is she fine as well, or had to be sent to the hospital too?

I'm 5'9 and he was around 5'10 or 5'11. The guy was a freaking beast in his mid 20's, though.

• edited November 2015

TDMshadowCP posted: »

SEE THIS IS WHY I WANT TO GET INTO TUMBLR

• I CAN'T DESCRIBE THE EPICNESS OF THIS :'D

• She thinks she's so special with that red pen, lol.

XD

• I'd be freaking amazed if she wasn't at the hospital, too. Girl took a good beating. Besides, she seemed rather weak and skinny.

Court is trash. I only have to go to say my piece and stuff. It was proven that he sas a psycho. I'm a lawyer, no rock-bottom parasite can pull shit on me.

Ah, he wasnt much bigger. Damn, glad your fine bro. Sucks that you got to go in court but whatever, just be honest and shit. You did what

• Thanks, bro.

I'm fine. I managed to grab an old friend before suffering any serious injuries.

Thanks again for worrying, lil' pal.

DAYUM! NICE BRO. SaltLick305 beating up fgts, and saving damsels in distress like a boss since... forever :P Hope things are alright with you!

• Lol, she started dancing faster towards the end. Someone should make a vid of Lee dancing.

• Yeah, I don't even know what made me do it.

Me and the word noble don't usually see face-to-face.

No prob it's a noble thing you did I'm sure you will be fine

• Don't do it! You'll regret forever!

SEE THIS IS WHY I WANT TO GET INTO TUMBLR

• Damn, I couldn't imagine how she must of looked. Too bad you didnt come sooner, but at least you made it in time before it was to late.

Good thing you have experience when it comes to this type of shit. Hope all goes well with the case.

I'd be freaking amazed if she wasn't at the hospital, too. Girl took a good beating. Besides, she seemed rather weak and skinny. Court is

• edited November 2015

AWESOMEO posted: »

wat

• How's the girl :'(

Yeah, I don't even know what made me do it. Me and the word noble don't usually see face-to-face.

• Damn that man, if you can call that man, it's not a man, is an animal, wtf is wrong with people? beating someone is never ever right, never.

I wish I was.

• I think she looked okay for such a beating, thankfully. I can't stop thinking about what I did, though. Beating a guy almost to death? Not everyone can do that. No matter what situation they're in.

I don't have a lot of experience yet, but I know my way around. Thanks for everything. You're great.

Damn, I couldn't imagine how she must of looked. Too bad you didnt come sooner, but at least you made it in time before it was to late. Good thing you have experience when it comes to this type of shit. Hope all goes well with the case.

• Guys sometimes just like to play with girls for no reason, we're a bunch of horny, hormone-driven gorillas, if he just hugged her or played with her somehow, I don't think he's doing it with intent.

Rachel, what did he do?

Is he arguing with his girl lately, that you know of?

• edited November 2015

Lol, she started dancing faster towards the end. Someone should make a vid of Lee dancing.

• try

Alt text

Funnyjunk4thewin

• I think she's at the hospital. Poor woman took a beating from that psycho. She looked..messed up, but it could've been worse. I imagined it would be worse, actually. I didn't really see her face until after the fight.

How's the girl

• It depends on what he did, but the way she said it, we just have to wait and see what DLB says.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Guys sometimes just like to play with girls for no reason, we're a bunch of horny, hormone-driven gorillas, if he just hugged her or played with her somehow, I don't think he's doing it with intent. Rachel, what did he do?

• Alt text

So this Jorge guy is doing things to me that he shouldn't be while he has a girlfriend. Baaaaad sign. I'm so screwed.

• Specially a woman. For no reason.

I have a dark side myself, but women/child abuse has always terrified me.

Damn that man, if you can call that man, it's not a man, is an animal, wtf is wrong with people? beating someone is never ever right, never.

• sheet smh this world is so f**ked up bro >:'(

I think she's at the hospital. Poor woman took a beating from that psycho. She looked..messed up, but it could've been worse. I imagined it would be worse, actually. I didn't really see her face until after the fight.

• Yeah...

I'm just glad I did the right thing. Even though I'm quite scared of myself. I almost killed the guy... :|

sheet smh this world is so f**ked up bro >:'(

• Ok, I'm in. Now what do I do?

• edited November 2015

Ok, I'm in. Now what do I do?

• I don't know. I've never seen him with his girlfriend, I just know he has one.

Is he arguing with his girl lately, that you know of?

• Even if it was a man, he had no right :o

Specially a woman. For no reason. I have a dark side myself, but women/child abuse has always terrified me.

• Get a load of this kid

Alt text

• Yeah, I know. It's just much more graphic when you see a young woman getting beat up like that. Obviously, a man would've at least put up a fight. This girl was just laying there taking the beating.

Even if it was a man, he had no right

• Kill or be killed If a guy would beat up a defeneless women imagine what he would do to you? You had no choice but I'm glad he lived for your own conscience even if he was an asshole.

Yeah... I'm just glad I did the right thing. Even though I'm quite scared of myself. I almost killed the guy...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.