The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

Yellow Mario is just an obese Mario.

Alive_Clem posted: »

I didn't know about yellow mario or metroid, is it normal?

• Wario? Master who? you clearly mean Yellow Mario and halo lol

Haha, I knew this was going to fuck with me when I quickly glanced at it and saw Halo instead of master chief and Yellow Mario instead of Wario; huge face palm,

• They're both at the hospital.

Me? Eating a sandwich like a boss. I just have a small scar on my left arm.

Deceptio posted: »

Also, what happened to the girl? What happened to the guy? What happened to you?

• I was talking about being hormone gorillas not cheating! The George guy is a butthole!

Markd4547 posted: »

It's true but we have a brain also I would never cheat on my girlfriend or try to get with a girl I don't give a shit about hormones or not :P

• Please, don't talk like that to me.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Papai, shut up.

• AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO LMAO

Lol, this is pretty cool.

• Then stop being annoying.

papai46 posted: »

Please, don't talk like that to me.

• LMAO

AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY L

• Alt text

AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY L

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

ay

• Screw being civil with people like that. He deserved an ass whoopin' if you ask me.

You're a very brave man for standing up for someone in their time of need like that. You sir had my respect before, but you have it for forever now.

Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm alright. No one can lay a fucking finger on me. Well, he's...at the hospital, I guess? The police got here before he even woke up. Th

• lol xD

• XD I'm not even going to say some of the stuff I said in PM I'm very direct and honest with people that gets me in so much trouble

You have a good heart but unfortunately for me at least a hard life makes you develop a lone wolf mentality where you don't abandon people because you want to hurt them quite the opposite save them from the hurt by you and also save yourself from getting hurt.

I've seen nothing bad or worse then me bro believe me :'/

You don't want to know the things I have said and done. I've been hurting people that care about me. I've never seen anything like that f

• Ayy lmao

• O_O

That's why you make sure she's on birth control.

• If you dont mind me asking, how'd you get the scar? A knife?

They're both at the hospital. Me? Eating a sandwich like a boss. I just have a small scar on my left arm.

• I was just stating my opinion asshole!

Then stop being annoying.

• Aw, thanks, Hollay.

You're a sweet woman. I'm glad I met ya'.

Screw being civil with people like that. He deserved an ass whoopin' if you ask me. You're a very brave man for standing up for someone in their time of need like that. You sir had my respect before, but you have it for forever now.

• Lee, you should of said "Ayy lmao" before blowing yourself and Tobi into bits.

• Perhaps my emotional trauma will be lessened if you post a pic of your dog? :D

Dafuq, when I was about to post that other OCD picture I decided to take away the name tags because I thought it would be a dick move and ad

• I honestly feel like I'm too hard and people too sensitive, so I try to stay away from those who "Care about me." I always end up doing the wrong thing. It's what I try to avoid.

I'd tell you what's worse, but I don't want you to think I'm a monster.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I'm not even going to say some of the stuff I said in PM I'm very direct and honest with people that gets me in so much trouble You ha

• We can all just imagine he did, ayy lmao

Lee, you should of said "Ayy lmao" before blowing yourself and Tobi into bits.

• Jealous? lol

;~;

• Also known as Wario.

• He had a small knife, but I don't think he was trying to kill me. It was all really fast and weird. I know he took it out of his pocket and pushed me aside. As soon as I got up, I was bleeding. He continued beating on the girl and I took the opportunity to beat the crap out of him. I believe he was trying to warn me.

If you dont mind me asking, how'd you get the scar? A knife?

• Wow. That's just... yikes.

• Damn that sucks. Im sure he didnt have the intent to kill you, it must've been a switchblade or similiar. But that doesnt give him a fucking reason to stab you, who knows if he could of got you into a vital spot and kill you(knock on wood), you had all rights to get him back with the bat.

He had a small knife, but I don't think he was trying to kill me. It was all really fast and weird. I know he took it out of his pocket and

• Bro we both said stuff what we never want to ever say again at least for me so I'm perfectly happy never ever mentioning it again for both of us lets just keep things positive :D

I honestly feel like I'm too hard and people too sensitive

Same I thought it was the culture thing why people were to sensitive I'm used to saying the problem over putting on a fake smile I never talk behind peoples back if I ever have a problem I say it to their face and sort it.

I've been called dramatic for doing this and told to put on a nice guy persona instead but I never can be anything but honest no matter how hard I tried etc.

XD it's like I'm talking to myself here I can relate so much

I honestly feel like I'm too hard and people too sensitive, so I try to stay away from those who "Care about me." I always end up doing the

• As cruel as it sounds, I think that's what really made me go over the edge. I can't stand when people raise their voice at me, let alone stab me and push me around. I lose my head when I feel like I'm being disrespected.

Damn that sucks. Im sure he didnt have the intent to kill you, it must've been a switchblade or similiar. But that doesnt give him a fucking

• What would you do if that happened to you? I mean, let's say you're in the bathroom, going to get ready, and then you notice the hole. What would you do?

Wow. That's just... yikes.

• lel m8 teh loomynarti wil cetch his booty in jangle

• I love you guys.

• ...I kept staring into Tobi's eyes."This is for everyone you've ever hurt or killed... this is for the people that you've mentally and physically scarred... For WtW, you left her with almost nothing... this is for Angel and Noncy... Guilty, Valky, Shadow... Gustav and CiD... for the church group that you captured... This is payback for every evil thing you've ever done, or anything you've ever done to hurt my people... my family... or anyone else... this is for them..." I said with a smile.

Tobi made a confused look."The fuck are you talking about? You lost!" He says to me.

I kept my smile while looking at him."Ever heard of the ring trick...?" I asked him.

"Ring trick? What are you..." I lifted my arm and opened my fist. Tobi noticed all the grenade pins on my fingers, and then he made a shocked look.

"This... is... for them..." I said to Tobi once more and grabbed on to him as tightly as I could. Tobi looked furious. I started laughing at him."See you in hell... ayy lmao..." I Said.

Tobi starts to say something."YOU MOTHE--" BOOM! The final loud bang that ended it. The war was finally over...

END OF CHAPTER 4.

We can all just imagine he did, ayy lmao

• Um, throw it away and hold off?

What would you do if that happened to you? I mean, let's say you're in the bathroom, going to get ready, and then you notice the hole. What would you do?

• me too.

I love you guys.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.