The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alright, got my good old kindle.

And yeah, once the season starts that thread will be active again, and we can re-read our old conversations from last year, lol.

SaltLick305 posted: »

We gotta bump the thread one of these days. The Heat play on saturday. I'm typing like shit, too. Who cares about grammar.

• Ayy lmao

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Twistee posted: »

The f is "ayy lmao"? Don't kill me ;-;

• I agree. I think this is how it will play out:

1-Bulls.

2-Cavaliers.

3-Heat.

4-Wizards.

5-Raptors.

6-Hornets.

7-Nets.

8-Hawks.

haha, just trying to be honest and realistic. But I do think Raps will becoming a top 5 team in the east. I think it will be, Miami, Wash,Clev, bulls and raptors in the top 5. Not in that order though, but I thnk thats how it will end up.

• You did the right thing. If she hates you for being honest, then let her hate you for no good reason at all. You did nothing wrong.

ComingSoon posted: »

So...I talked to the attached girl that wants to be my wife today. She came up to me and asked for a hug very first thing. I refused, and

• I'm confused ;_____;

Ayy lmao

• Oh yeah thats right. Did get a bit heated. That was when episode 5 came out. Kind of let myself go there for a bit lol. All seems so stupid now.

You replied to me and I called you Einsten or something like that. It was all pretty funny, to be honest. It wasn't even serious.

• half of those are Markd's trademark gifs XD

AYY LMAO

Rockworm posted: »

This thread in a nutshell ayy lmao

• lol they're all his gifs. Kind of my point. I cant go a page through this thread without seeing at least one of those gifs.

I'm thinking of starting a drinking game lol. Take a shot whenever Mark posts one of those gifs.

half of those are Markd's trademark gifs XD AYY LMAO

• Yeah, I did what's right. She's obsessed with the boy that clearly told her he wasn't interested again anyways.

You did the right thing. If she hates you for being honest, then let her hate you for no good reason at all. You did nothing wrong.

• You make it sound like this is goodbye... forever. XD

Wait... is it? ;A;

Aw, thanks, Hollay. You're a sweet woman. I'm glad I met ya'.

• Everyone is tired of this whole Jane vs Kenny bullshit. At least we kept it funny instead of insulting each other, lol.

Still, sorry about that.

Oh yeah thats right. Did get a bit heated. That was when episode 5 came out. Kind of let myself go there for a bit lol. All seems so stupid now.

• Alt text

I'm confused ;_____;

• Nooo I'm sad because of the dead lion

Alt text

zeke10 posted: »

Jealous? lol

• ActuAlly very true XD

lol they're all his gifs. Kind of my point. I cant go a page through this thread without seeing at least one of those gifs. I'm thinking of starting a drinking game lol. Take a shot whenever Mark posts one of those gifs.

• I remember me trash-talking you guys...

"THREEPEAT BITCHES BEST TEAM ON EARTH HAHAHAHA."

I was never that obnoxious, but I still used to run my mouth a little.

Deceptio posted: »

Alright, got my good old kindle. And yeah, once the season starts that thread will be active again, and we can re-read our old conversations from last year, lol.

• It just means "ayy" and then "lmao"

The f is "ayy lmao"? Don't kill me ;-;

• F it ;-;

jumps out the window

• y u mayk meh sad

I agree. I think this is how it will play out: 1-Bulls. 2-Cavaliers. 3-Heat. 4-Wizards. 5-Raptors. 6-Hornets. 7-Nets. 8-Hawks.

• I almost agree with that, I think Cleveland will be on top followed by Bulls. I do not believe Rose is going to play good. And they are probably going to rely on him a lot which will cost them a few games.

I think Raps and Wizards will be battling for the 4th. Wouldn't be surprised if either one take it. As for 8th, I guess I'd keep Hawks, but I think Detroit has a good chance of making it, if they are healthy. Louis williams signed to Raptors as well so they lost a key player, but I think they can still manage.

I agree. I think this is how it will play out: 1-Bulls. 2-Cavaliers. 3-Heat. 4-Wizards. 5-Raptors. 6-Hornets. 7-Nets. 8-Hawks.

• Alt text

Eeee so cute so fluffy thank you <3

There you go I have like 20+ more pics too, it was hard only picking one picture of the pooch!

• Dun car AYY LMAO

JK dude it's just an internet meme google it ayy lmao

F it ;-; jumps out the window

• They look like a happy couple posing together.

• Wolverbanana

zeke10 posted: »

"I’LL JAB YOU FULL OF POTASSIUM MOTHERFUCKER!"

• edited September 2014

Anybody here ever heard of self-asphyxiation? All the dumb teenagers are doing.

• Dude, relax. You did the right thing, she just has to learn to deal with it. She was acting too attached, and you were just friends. She'll have to get over it eventually, but just keep talking to her as a friend if she talks to you first. You can hug her as long as she doesn't make it awkward though, ayy lmao.

So...I talked to the attached girl that wants to be my wife today. She came up to me and asked for a hug very first thing. I refused, and

• Sounds like her hating you is the best thing ever. Maybe now she'll go away!

• Of course not. I have people here I don't want to leave behind. You're obviously one of them. <3

You make it sound like this is goodbye... forever. XD Wait... is it? ;A;

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

I'm sorry...

I do think NY could even get the 6th seed, but I feel like they had a better team last year in a weaker conference and failed. I do hope they make the playoffs, though.

y u mayk meh sad

• ALIEN JIZZ SPARKLES

Ayy lmao

• edited November 2015

papai46 posted: »

• Good point. I agree with that, but I feel like Cleveland will have such a tough time finding some chemistry that Rose missing some games or playing average basketball won't make a huge difference. Irving and Love aren't Wade and Bosh. This will be a difficult test for them.

I'm torn between the Hawks and Knicks. I'm taking ATL for now.

I almost agree with that, I think Cleveland will be on top followed by Bulls. I do not believe Rose is going to play good. And they are prob

• Yeah, maybe. I didn't wanna piss her off though.

Sounds like her hating you is the best thing ever. Maybe now she'll go away!

• edited September 2014

I think I remember seeing something like that on South Park.

Edit: I remembered correctly lol

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

• ayy lmao

Alt text

They look like a happy couple posing together.

• Very true. I feel a bit better. I mean, that's what I thought it was, just friends. She thought otherwise I guess :/

She'll learn to get over it eventually though.

Dude, relax. You did the right thing, she just has to learn to deal with it. She was acting too attached, and you were just friends. She'll

• Yeah! It's like most kids who do that get brain damage.

• Alt text

ALIENS DO JIZZ SPARKLES IT IS KNOWN

• ALIENS DO JIZZ SPARKLES IT IS KNOWN

ALIEN JIZZ SPARKLES

• I'm just kidding, I don't know if NY will make te playoffs, I respect your opinion. I sure hope they do.

But in reality it'll probably just be me, you and Sheep chilling at the basketball thread, maybe other fellow basketball fans can join in too. But come to think of it, I like how we're discussing all of this basketball stuff here, lol.

I'm sorry... I do think NY could even get the 6th seed, but I feel like they had a better team last year in a weaker conference and failed. I do hope they make the playoffs, though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.