The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• GOSH IM SO SORRY :(

ComingSoon posted: »

So...I talked to the attached girl that wants to be my wife today. She came up to me and asked for a hug very first thing. I refused, and

• Unfortunately I don't think its possible to avoid pissing her off. I know what obsession is like. I've been obsessed with things myself. Its not pretty. Either you give her what she wants which sounds like would make you miserable or you tell her to get the fuck over it. You can be as nice as possible but obsessed people aren't going to care how nice about it you were. Obsession is unhealthy and it makes you very irrational.

Yeah, maybe. I didn't wanna piss her off though.

• That first one though...

• Yeah, thats a good one too. I dont think Lebron will have a problem with Love but I can imagine him wanting Irving to take less shots and Irving, being young and not having a good connection with James, is probably going to shoot alot anyways. But it will be interesting to see how it works out.

Sorry Deceptio, but I dont see Knicks near 8th, I dont think they will be playing the season thinking about winning, most likely going for that rebuild. I see an 11th seed spot for them.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Good point. I agree with that, but I feel like Cleveland will have such a tough time finding some chemistry that Rose missing some games or

• Really fabulous.

zeke10 posted: »

"I’LL JAB YOU FULL OF POTASSIUM MOTHERFUCKER!"

• Ayy lmao !!!

Rockworm posted: »

This thread in a nutshell ayy lmao

• edited November 2015

I think I remember seeing something like that on South Park. Edit: I remembered correctly lol

• Erotic asphyxiation or breath control play is the intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. The sexual practice is variously called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, hypoxyphilia.

Okay what the hell

papai46 posted: »

Anybody here ever heard of self-asphyxiation? All the dumb teenagers are doing.

• I like breathing..... So its not something I care to try. Alt text

Anybody here ever heard of self-asphyxiation? All the dumb teenagers are doing.

• It wasn't your fault at all. Don't apologize.

She was obsessed, there was no avoiding it. Hopefully she just avoids me so I can lead a normal life.

You know that kid that made her cry a week after they met? She's obsessed with him again. It's messed up.

Alive_Clem posted: »

GOSH IM SO SORRY

• I didn't say i liked it.

I like breathing..... So its not something I care to try.

• Hmmm...sure, maybe. She already seems pissed so there's no going back.

Unfortunately I don't think its possible to avoid pissing her off. I know what obsession is like. I've been obsessed with things myself.

• The one i'm talking about isn't erotic.

Erotic asphyxiation or breath control play is the intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain for sexual arousal. The sexual practice is variously called asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, hypoxyphilia. Okay what the hell

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

That's how I like it, though. Better than a bunch of people badmouthing each other. We've never had a problem before. Trust me, it wouldn't be as relaxing if it was more than us three.

Deceptio posted: »

I'm just kidding, I don't know if NY will make te playoffs, I respect your opinion. I sure hope they do. But in reality it'll probably ju

• Lol, I had the same problem. Girl I barely knew was just way too touchy feely, and I felt uncomfortable because she was making things awkward and I didn't even know her like that. She would get way too close to my face, and just hug me like she was about to die or something. I just continued talking to her as a friend, eventually she got the idea that I wasn't interested and she slowly backed off. I still stayed friends with her, though. But it wasn't like the first time we met, heh.

You did the right thing, though. Maybe she'll turn around and get over it, and you guys can continue being friends. One question, though, you didn't give any indication that you liked her, right?

Very true. I feel a bit better. I mean, that's what I thought it was, just friends. She thought otherwise I guess She'll learn to get over it eventually though.

• Good... Either she gets over it and becomes a better person or she becomes worse in which case you wont want anything to do with her.

Hmmm...sure, maybe. She already seems pissed so there's no going back.

• Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3fG4b6J8rM

• I'm going to be honest here.

I just wanted an excuse to use that goat pic lol.

I didn't say i liked it.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

XD I never used any of these bullshit ayy lmao

3/4 lmao

This thread in a nutshell ayy lmao

• edited September 2014

Again? I have the feeling she does those kind of things for some reason, but I can't tell why it could be. Maybe she wants someone to care about her or give her attention? Tbh idk :/

It wasn't your fault at all. Don't apologize. She was obsessed, there was no avoiding it. Hopefully she just avoids me so I can lead a no

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited September 2014

I just think Irving and Love aren't there yet. I'm afraid they will crumble under the first sign of adversity. Lebron can't do everything. Look at the 2014 NBA Finals.

Ouch, lol.

Yeah, thats a good one too. I dont think Lebron will have a problem with Love but I can imagine him wanting Irving to take less shots and Ir

• Idk, but in my opinion I think the Knicks will be better than the Nets, not because I'm a Knicks fanboy, I truly believe that. But I still respect your opinion.

I think the Heat will still do really good and the Raptors will have another surprise good season. But I believe the Bulls are real contenders here now.

Yeah, thats a good one too. I dont think Lebron will have a problem with Love but I can imagine him wanting Irving to take less shots and Ir

• Hey guys! Does anyone here speak Spanish as their first language or at least can speak it fairly fluently? Yo necesito ayudar con mi tarea!

• Lol! Okay:D

I'm going to be honest here. I just wanted an excuse to use that goat pic lol.

• Lol, I got plenty more where that came from :)

Eeee so cute so fluffy thank you

• I'm proud son it will be worth it in the long run :'D

So...I talked to the attached girl that wants to be my wife today. She came up to me and asked for a hug very first thing. I refused, and

• ORLY? Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I never used any of these bullshit ayy lmao 3/4 lmao

• Well done son you can do it that's a great time :'D

Suddenly I have a life. My day was so busy ;-; I ran an 18:35 minute 2.85 mile today. And I'm in a group message with all my IRL friends. Having a life is hard.

• True. It's just loads of fun with us three. Others chip in once in a while though, at least they're friendly and respectful.

That's how I like it, though. Better than a bunch of people badmouthing each other. We've never had a problem before. Trust me, it wouldn't be as relaxing if it was more than us three.

• edited September 2014

¡El Español es muy fácil!

Hey guys! Does anyone here speak Spanish as their first language or at least can speak it fairly fluently? Yo necesito ayudar con mi tarea!

• I just realized your name said 'neon' sorry bout' that.

blueneon posted: »

O_O I am sorry. I didn 't know.... But your name is way cooler than mine, so don 't be like that, k? :}

• Alt text

XD you forgot this :'( ^

lol they're all his gifs. Kind of my point. I cant go a page through this thread without seeing at least one of those gifs. I'm thinking of starting a drinking game lol. Take a shot whenever Mark posts one of those gifs.

• edited November 2015

Hey guys! Does anyone here speak Spanish as their first language or at least can speak it fairly fluently? Yo necesito ayudar con mi tarea!

• Haha, karma's a bitch!

I remember me trash-talking you guys... "THREEPEAT BITCHES BEST TEAM ON EARTH HAHAHAHA." I was never that obnoxious, but I still used to run my mouth a little.

• There was also that Gengar guy who was pretty active, have not seen him for a while though. Hopefully he returns before the season starts.

Deceptio posted: »

True. It's just loads of fun with us three. Others chip in once in a while though, at least they're friendly and respectful.

• Oh shit sorry m8

Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD you forgot this ^

• edited September 2014

Alt text

LMFAO nice :P

ORLY?

• No para mi! lol (I think I said not for me. XD)

And I'm wondering whats the verb for 'there was'? Is it haber?

My question I'm working on is this:

Complete the paragraph with the correct preterit forms of the verbs in parentheses.

El viernes _________ (there was) una fiesta sorpresa para Andrea.

I don't know what verb translates to 'there was'.

¡El Español es muy fácil!

• Mi hijo es mexicano pero el es tonto como caca. Es una tragedia :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.