How do you imagine sb's new paper/computer?

how do you? I imagine strong bad's next computer as one with a CRT screen, like the compy, but with a sleek n' black design. the UI will be test based. The email program will be more sophisticated. as for the next paper, It'll be a laser printer. It's sound will be a light beeeeep-bzt. As for sbemail 202 I think strong bad will be using the cheat's iMac and instead of the new paper he'll use an old looking saying "click here to e-mail Strong Bad" in Strong Sad's handwriting.
what do you guys think?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    the computer; no idea. maybe it wont be an outdated computer this time. im hoping the paper will be THE paper. you never know.
  • edited July 2009
    I'd say a Windows 98 like computer, with a silver color. The interaction would be looking at different tabs Strong Bad has open (randomizes each email). The Paper-or printer-would be a Dell printer. The first time it's used, it goes slow. Then he hits printer and it goes like the other printers. At the end, the "click to e-mail strong bad" paper would be printed out as Strong Bad tapes it to the top of the screen.

Crazy, but it'd be cool.
  • edited July 2009
    98? It's got to be 3.1!!! He has to get a bar of soap first!!!
    Actually 2009-20=1989
    let me do a search
    Crap! he's ahead of me!
    introduction of the 486!
    ummmm
    scientific calculator with 4g modem? email to go!!! and it's not pom pom's
  • edited July 2009
    No! He should get a Macbook! He'll be called the Macky!
  • edited July 2009
    I like the idea of a MacBook! Finally a not-outdated computer! Although, what with copyright and everything, it would have to be a TanBook, because Tandy is the Apple company in FCUSA. However, it can be called "TACKY"!!!

As for the paper, I reckon SB should either get that LED Display from redesign, or maybe, probably more originally, it will be a printer that prints from a scanner, and the first time SB uses it, he forgets to write the words or put anything in, so it comes out blank, and it takes him like, 5 goes to do it right, and then the paper fills the entire screen, and SB makes some wry quip!!!

Also, for the email menu, it should be like, all futuristic and like, a green screen with all those crosshairs and a really futuristic font, just so that everyone goes like, "Omigod, omigod, omigod!!! What an awexome computer!!!" And then the Tacky is just a regular normal computer, but witha basic interface, text-like!!!

That's my vision! Now go envision me some food; all this typing made me hungry!

Not... Really...

I'm not that unfit...

I swear...
  • edited July 2009
    I've always thought of Strong Bad more of a PC then a Mac. The Cheat should have a MacBook, because that's his style, but Strong Bad should probably be looking at a Windows 1.01, the kind that wouldn't even allow for a window to be on top of another window...

But he would need to get his own bar of soap...
  • edited July 2009
    I don't care about the computer, but I WANT THE OLD PAPER! I MISS THE OLD PAPER! Those white and green lines... the dotted ink... so familiar...

Why did you have to die, paper? Why not Strong Sad?
  • edited July 2009
    I don't care about the computer, but I WANT THE OLD PAPER! I MISS THE OLD PAPER! Those white and green lines... the dotted ink... so familiar...

Why did you have to die, paper? Why not Strong Sad?

Hey! Just because he's extremely pale and un-cool, doesn't mean that Strong Sad should have died instead of the paper. What does a large, soolnd footed little brother have to do to win over your hearts? Is it his chubbyness? IS THAT IT?! HUH?!!?
  • edited July 2009
    I always thought it was because he sucks, and that's why we like him! And I know that's why I kinda added the name "Strong Suck" to the list of referral names for Strong Sad.
  • edited July 2009
    I am imagining this one will be the newest comp: http://hrwiki.org/wiki/Terminal_D6
  • edited July 2009
    No, I think the D6 was just for the setup for the April Fools toon. Strong Bad wouldn't go worse than a laptop; the D6 is actually a more obsolete computer than the Tandy was.
  • edited July 2009
    I think he should be a least up to a Pentium desktop by now (can call it Penty) with a version of Windows 3.1
  • edited July 2009
    so, it seems he using the corpy now. also, this does not seem like a temporary solution, since the sbemail-menu was changed as well.
    i do believe, that strong bad still might get a different paper though...the current one is a bit to makeshifty.
  • edited July 2009
    wisp wrote: »
    so, it seems he using the corpy now. also, this does not seem like a temporary solution, since the sbemail-menu was changed as well.
    i do believe, that strong bad still might get a different paper though...the current one is a bit to makeshifty.

Unless he steals a printer from work, I can't see him using any other standard paper while he is using Corpy. He might use a different piece of scrap paper each time though.
  • edited July 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    I like the idea of a MacBook! Finally a not-outdated computer! Although, what with copyright and everything, it would have to be a TanBook, because Tandy is the Apple company in FCUSA. However, it can be called "TACKY"!!!

As for the paper, I reckon SB should either get that LED Display from redesign, or maybe, probably more originally, it will be a printer that prints from a scanner, and the first time SB uses it, he forgets to write the words or put anything in, so it comes out blank, and it takes him like, 5 goes to do it right, and then the paper fills the entire screen, and SB makes some wry quip!!!

Also, for the email menu, it should be like, all futuristic and like, a green screen with all those crosshairs and a really futuristic font, just so that everyone goes like, "Omigod, omigod, omigod!!! What an awexome computer!!!" And then the Tacky is just a regular normal computer, but witha basic interface, text-like!!!

That's my vision! Now go envision me some food; all this typing made me hungry!

Not... Really...

I'm not that unfit...

I swear...

No freakin' way! That's beyond anything I could have ever come up with! You have to send this idea to Mike and Matt as soon as you possibly can!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.