Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Revenge on Jane.

bloop posted: »

I still don't understand why Arvo led his group to Clem's.

• Yes, they share rooms.

#Nuke
    24601 posted: »

Wait a minute, Luke and Nick share one room? I thought Nick lives in the same one with his uncle!

• That's hilarious! XD

fallandir posted: »

In 202, when Carver was about to enter the Cabin, Clem sees him through the window. This exactly one window: Then, she can clearly se

• I was wondering does someone else actually noticed this :)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

That's hilarious! XD

• The choice to crawl through the ticket booth is actually foreshadowing of the luke choice in ep 5.

Both times clem either goes and puts herself in danger or dosnt and Bonnie goes "Derp Derp I'll just do this"

• Back in S1EP3, Lee and Kenny never saw that girl in the street get bit, and when Kenny tells everyone about it, there's no option to say she was bit. So in Kenny's and maybe Lee's mindset, they let a girl die.

• His necklace is made out of the teeth of urbans, shards of saltlicks and painted with the same paint as his boat.

24601 posted: »

Why does nobody talk about Kenny's chain? I have been curious about its material...

• She does look very similar but it's not Stephanie. Shel's story takes place after episode 5.

Biesel posted: »

Dunno if this has been mentioned or even correct, but Stephanie looks eerily similar to the first zombie Lee kills in S1 EP5 when he was on the street trying to save Clem from stranger

• I thought Lee was shooting her to put her out of her misery after she was bitten.

Back in S1EP3, Lee and Kenny never saw that girl in the street get bit, and when Kenny tells everyone about it, there's no option to say she was bit. So in Kenny's and maybe Lee's mindset, they let a girl die.

• I guessed it right, someone will make a comment like this.

Pigisdeado posted: »

His necklace is made out of the teeth of urbans, shards of saltlicks and painted with the same paint as his boat.

• Well, think Kenny didn't know, he would've brought it up instead of saying "We let a girl get eaten out there."

I'm surprised there wasn't a option that says "She was bitten." I know my Lee would say that.

I thought Lee was shooting her to put her out of her misery after she was bitten.

• S1 Ep3 - During the raid many of the bandits seen share the same character model as Vernon
    • S1 Ep4 - Omids bandage disappears and reappears from time to time.
    • S1 Ep4 - When Lee's group goes to Crawford, Kenny can be seen holding a rife, this rifle is never seen again.
    • S1 Ep4 - At the beginning of the episode when Omid uses the car to support himself the animation used is the same one as Lee's when he's cuffed back in episode 1.
  • Yeah same, I always leave her but I didn't want the group to think we left her when there was still a chance to save her.

Well, think Kenny didn't know, he would've brought it up instead of saying "We let a girl get eaten out there." I'm surprised there wasn't a option that says "She was bitten." I know my Lee would say that.

• When Kenny was telling the group what we did, I was like: "She was bit Kenny, don't make me look bad in front of the group."

Yeah same, I always leave her but I didn't want the group to think we left her when there was still a chance to save her.

• Yeah and then Carley gives Lee that really dirty look XD What the hell Kenny!

When Kenny was telling the group what we did, I was like: "She was bit Kenny, don't make me look bad in front of the group."

• "Dirty" Could mean a couple of different things......

Yeah and then Carley gives Lee that really dirty look XD What the hell Kenny!

• lol this is the reason why this topic was created.

In 202, when Carver was about to enter the Cabin, Clem sees him through the window. This exactly one window: Then, she can clearly se

• Lee's voice: Vernon you son of bitch!

* S1 Ep3 - During the raid many of the bandits seen share the same character model as Vernon * S1 Ep4 - Omids bandage disappears and reappe

• Before reuniting with Clementine, good things hapned to Kenny.
    She found a girlfriend, a safe sport with food and eletricity.
    Then Clem comes and kills everyone

• She? Kenny's transsexual? Lol ;)

Shumisha posted: »

Before reuniting with Clementine, good things hapned to Kenny. She found a girlfriend, a safe sport with food and eletricity. Then Clem comes and kills everyone

• To discover Carver's secret abilities?

DoubleJump posted: »

lol this is the reason why this topic was created.

• Yes Carver's so powerful think how many experience points Kenny got when he killed him, Kenny probably leveled up Clem too if she watched.

To discover Carver's secret abilities?

• Shit how could I have missed this detail, thanks man!

Before reuniting with Clementine, good things hapned to Kenny. She found a girlfriend, a safe sport with food and eletricity. Then Clem comes and kills everyone

• And Rebecca, she did loot his corpse.

DoubleJump posted: »

Yes Carver's so powerful think how many experience points Kenny got when he killed him, Kenny probably leveled up Clem too if she watched.

• plus bonnie and mike. not sure about luke though, probably not though. i think we agree that bonnie isn't the most reliable of judgements, but mike's isn't too bad (probably better than jane's).

Bonnie and Mike never said anything like that. Hell, Jane did even say that. She just said:

Jane: Look, I know Kenny is a good guy. I bet Carver was a good guy once, too.

survival rates of a newborn out on the road is pretty low, so hunting down the mother to protect the newborn is easy to justify as for the greater good. killing someone for the greater good who screws up repeatedly has been argued about since ben in season one, so it is also easy to justify. not being able or not being willing to see things from other people's perspective makes it easy to justify bad things, especially to yourself. i think that is the big difference between kenny and carver. carver knew he was doing bad stuff for himself, and simply justified things to other people, kenny justified things to himself. kenny is definitely better than carver, the only question is whether other people might think he might become like carver with time and bad decisions.

This is pointless. Kenny does not justify himself in anyway after taking Arvo hostage. Is pure necessity. Vitalli was still alive, so he was a danger to the ground, and taking Arvo hostage mean the situation could be endend quickly withouth wasting anymore ammunition. That was pure necessity and nothing more.

the only question is whether other people might think he might become like carver with time and bad decisions.

Really? I thougth the question was how to say Kenny is Carver 2.0 withouth sounding like bullshit.

jamoecw posted: »

Jane is the only one who seems to think that. plus bonnie and mike. not sure about luke though, probably not though. i think we ag

• In S1E1, when lily is throwing the dead walkers in a pile you can actually see Irene's head sticking out of the pile

• What? Can you post a picture about it?

AmirMahiny posted: »

In S1E1, when lily is throwing the dead walkers in a pile you can actually see Irene's head sticking out of the pile

• You know what I meant :P

"Dirty" Could mean a couple of different things......

• That's why I said before that Kenny and Lee never knew she was bit, Kenny never says she was bit, Lee's explaination never says she was bit.

You know what I meant :P

• Yeah but I think Lee saw her get bit, not sure if Kenny did.

That's why I said before that Kenny and Lee never knew she was bit, Kenny never says she was bit, Lee's explaination never says she was bit.

• In Season 1 Episode 2, Lee can mention that he used to have wind chimes hanging outside of his house when he was younger.

• Ahhhh, so the pills can still be used in episode 5.... interesting.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

When Clem is putting pressure on Luke´s wound. There´s an option to [Give Pills] as soon as Bonnie leaves. He thanks Clem.

• If you do nothing when crawling to AJ Vitali will shoot Clem in the head.

• It's possible for undead Duck to kill Ben.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2014

... Katjaa, Chuck and Clem, though Ben's body is the only one that is shown.

Kennyftw posted: »

It's possible for undead Duck to kill Ben.

• Vitali isn't a cool dude. He's a fucktard.

If you do nothing when crawling to AJ Vitali will shoot Clem in the head.

• It happens to everyone that comes in contact with Clem, maybe's the hat.

• When looking at Kenny's eye if you say 'I'm glad Carver's dead'.

If you didn't watch Kenny kill Carver He will say 'I got even with him'.

If you watched Kenny kill Carver He will say 'We saw on that didn't we?'

• Just found this.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.