Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Remember back at the motel when Lee chopped the head off that zombie?

Alt text

But, of course you gotta kill the brain right? So guess what comes running after them later...

Alt text

Sorry if its a bit dark but look to the right of the wheel. I love Telltale and their little details.

• According to my math, including unnamed or unseen characters, there are 65 dead people, 44 people with unknown status, 7 undead characters and 22 determinant ones. The only people that have a alive status no matter what your choices are are Clementine, AJ and Edith. Pretty depressing, uh?

• Well.

That's concerning.

Remember back at the motel when Lee chopped the head off that zombie? But, of course you gotta kill the brain right? So guess what co

• Dafuq? How can it possibly walk without a head? XD

Remember back at the motel when Lee chopped the head off that zombie? But, of course you gotta kill the brain right? So guess what co

• I don't think this was a thing, 90% sure that it was just a cool little easter egg :P

Most times when you chop off a walker's head it stays alive, like the governor's...erm...'collection'.

Dafuq? How can it possibly walk without a head? XD

• Man, Chuck's the best.

Good going, hobro xD

24601 posted: »

I guess it's like what Larry said... the second he turns, he kills his mom. Kat will turn fast, so it'll be two walkers. Ben will panic, Cle

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2014

Chuck would have been the most amazing person if he had managed to retrieve Clem's hat as well.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Man, Chuck's the best. Good going, hobro xD

• This is earth shattering lol

torkahn808 posted: »

In the very beginning of S1E3, there is a barrel on the ground that if you click, Lee will go "Huh" then he will go "Hmm" when you click it

• And honestly Edith should be determinant to as she dosnt appear in most of the endings

hihitwd posted: »

According to my math, including unnamed or unseen characters, there are 65 dead people, 44 people with unknown status, 7 undead characters a

• Revenge for what? Scaring him?

Revenge on Jane.

• Well, the choosing to go with Jane to Howe's doesn't really give her an unknown status, as we've yet to meet her.

So really, we do have 3 alive people :)

And honestly Edith should be determinant to as she dosnt appear in most of the endings

• Oh shit, didn't notice that. Thanks for telling me anyways.

Somebody said that literally two posts above you.

• Chuck: Runs back "Sorry, gonna need this." Grabs hat and runs

dojo32161 posted: »

Chuck would have been the most amazing person if he had managed to retrieve Clem's hat as well.

• both Edith and the family at Howes should be determinant, If Clem chooses to leave with Kenny instead of going to Wellington, how do we not know seconds after we leave, Edith instantly gets sniped. kind of bazar, but still a possibility

hihitwd posted: »

According to my math, including unnamed or unseen characters, there are 65 dead people, 44 people with unknown status, 7 undead characters a

• edited September 2014

how do we not know seconds after we leave, Edith instantly gets sniped.

The whole thing of being determinate is having 2 fates, ie dying onscreen, being seen undead onscreen, and not seing the person again for a period of time.

Edith could very well be unknown if we don't see her in 301, which would make her determinate.

Kennysucks posted: »

both Edith and the family at Howes should be determinant, If Clem chooses to leave with Kenny instead of going to Wellington, how do we not know seconds after we leave, Edith instantly gets sniped. kind of bazar, but still a possibility

• Why do you always type in Italic?

Totally off-topic, random and stupid question, but always.

how do we not know seconds after we leave, Edith instantly gets sniped. The whole thing of being determinate is having 2 fates, ie d

• I just like to, looks fancy :3

If you saw, I got caps'ed at for doing so, apparently someone doesn't like italics xD

Crips posted: »

Why do you always type in Italic? Totally off-topic, random and stupid question, but always.

• She cant be confirmed alive though, as here is 3 or so ways go end with her being unknown. I dont thinkweve ever had a situation where meeting a character is determinant, thats why I assumed determinant would be the best status

how do we not know seconds after we leave, Edith instantly gets sniped. The whole thing of being determinate is having 2 fates, ie d

• Cough Andre Mitchell Cough

Alt text

She cant be confirmed alive though, as here is 3 or so ways go end with her being unknown. I dont thinkweve ever had a situation where meeting a character is determinant, thats why I assumed determinant would be the best status

• here is 3 or so ways go end with her being unknown

But if you don't go with Kenny, you never meet her.

Therefore you're putting an unknown status to someone Clem's never met before.

She cant be confirmed alive though, as here is 3 or so ways go end with her being unknown. I dont thinkweve ever had a situation where meeting a character is determinant, thats why I assumed determinant would be the best status

• Cough Walker Chet Cough

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Cough Andre Mitchell Cough

• Maybe you're right, idk, character statuses confuse me

here is 3 or so ways go end with her being unknown But if you don't go with Kenny, you never meet her. Therefore you're putting an unknown status to someone Clem's never met before.

• When the fuck did that happen?!

Cough Walker Chet Cough

• They confused me in the past too, don't worry xP

Maybe you're right, idk, character statuses confuse me

• If you leave am nigth instead of during the day.

bloop posted: »

When the fuck did that happen?!

• Yep.

Instead of meeting Chet you gotta run away from him with Shawn and a police officer namedAndre Michell, whom you never see again.

AlanSpencer posted: »

If you leave am nigth instead of during the day.

• If you tell Omid and Christa that Kenny's family died, they'll ask how long ago, Lee ask what time is it, even though he had a watch, and in episode 4, when the church bell rings Kenny will it's on a timer, then Lee will look at his watch and it's 40 past the hour

Did Lee find some batteries on the train for his watch?

• Maybe it's automatic.

If you tell Omid and Christa that Kenny's family died, they'll ask how long ago, Lee ask what time is it, even though he had a watch, and in

• THANK YOU!
    SOMEONE FUCKING GETS IT!

Crips posted: »

Why do you always type in Italic? Totally off-topic, random and stupid question, but always.

• "What kind of church bell rings 40 past the hour?" -Lee

Kennythegod posted: »

Maybe it's automatic.

• You were talking about batteries for Lee's watch. Have you never heard of an automatic hand watch?

"What kind of church bell rings 40 past the hour?" -Lee

• No.

Kennythegod posted: »

You were talking about batteries for Lee's watch. Have you never heard of an automatic hand watch?

• That's... uh... terrifying...

• She is going to be Alive either way.
    Like the Wiki says: A character with an "Unknown" status was alive when last seen, but was injured, lost, or unsecured since.
    Edith is in the safest place there is she will not randomly die.

here is 3 or so ways go end with her being unknown But if you don't go with Kenny, you never meet her. Therefore you're putting an unknown status to someone Clem's never met before.

• In 400 days, during Shel's story the man that was caught is wearing Lee's outfit but with a color swap.

• When the group is escaping Howe's and you choose to leave when Kenny kills Carver, Kenny will actually be slightly bloodier when he rejoins the group. He was likely holding back if Clem chooses to stay.

• I can't see it :/

• Oh yeah...well, that leaves only 2 people alive left. Even worse...

both Edith and the family at Howes should be determinant, If Clem chooses to leave with Kenny instead of going to Wellington, how do we not know seconds after we leave, Edith instantly gets sniped. kind of bazar, but still a possibility

Sign in to comment in this discussion.