Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• edited September 2014

Alt text

I'm going to be random on this little section. I just obtained a job as a Preschool Teacher, so we all know how kids can get and let me tell you...I see it on a daily basis, folks! XD With that being said, the Porgie kids come to mind.

They are a perfect combination of Porgie and Lyla; abrasive, outspoken little shits that get into everything. I've been working on my own little comic for the past few months in regards to the Porgie clan; here is the front cover, still a WIP.

Alt text

That being said, let's step into Lyla and Georgie's, er, ummm, little slice of paradise.

Enjoy! XD

Day 1:

"Uh, Georgie.....yes, sweetie!"

"SSSH, Lyla, love-the kids..."

The bed continued to squeak, as Georgie and Lyla moved to the rhythm of their moans and the sound of Keith Sweat playing loudly on their dresser. This was their only chance to have 'alone' time before the kids woke up from their nap.

"Oh, Georgie Porgie..."

Before Lyla could finish her 'passionate' moment, the bedroom door swings open; there, in the doorway, is one of the quad girls. She rubs her eyes, dragging her favorite teddy bear. Georgie jumps up from Lyla, as they both wrap the bed sheets sround their naked bodies.

"PENELOPE! What has daddy-"

"I did but you didn't answer! The music was too loud!" She points to the stereo. "I'm sorry..."

The couple sighs, as Lyla motions for the little girl to come in her direction. As she is turned away, Georgie get's up and heads to the bathroom. along the way, the other kids walk in. Katie laughs and points at her father.

"Tee hee hee! I see your butt, daddy!"

Georgie slams the door, uncomfortable with the situation at hand. So much for 'alone time.'

Day 2

The six kids sit by the television, watching a Disney movie. The girls all join in a sing the familiar songs, as the boys sit back and enjoy the action. Georgie and Lyla sit in the kitchen with her parents; John and Nancy stopped by for a visit and bring over a fresh baked Apple pie.

"As if they need anymore sugar." Georgie laughs, as he sips from his tea cup.

"Oh, a little slice will not hurt them."

"Thanks again, mom. "

As the adults continue their conversation, Emily walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge.

"Looking for something, sweetie?" Lyla puts her cup down and assists Emily. "What is it you need?"

"I'm thirsty, mommy." She points to the pitcher. "Can I have some iced tea, please?"

As Lyla pours her daughter a cup of tea, Emily sits in Georgie's lap and plays with his hands.

"What are you doin', love?"

"Making your hand and fingers look like a duck."

Nancy and John giggle, as Lyla hands Emily the cup.

"Here you go, sweetheart."

As Emily sips from her purple cup, John pats her on the head.

"So, Emily, what do you plan on doing today, huh?"

"I don't know...eat, watch cartoons, poop a little-"

"EMILY!" Lyla is horrified. "Don't talk like that!"

"Papa asked! You poop, he poops, daddy poops-"

"Go Emily. Just, go...."

In silence, Georgie and Lyla rub their foreheads and become mortified with their daughter's behavior.

"They are fun, though!" Nancy sips her tea.

Day 3

Carla and Gren stop by in the afternoon to pick up Rosie; Lyla offered to watch the young Grendel, as her parents took this opportunity to see a movie and enjoy a nice lunch.

As Carla and Lyla talk, Peter runs into the room screaming. He grabs lyla's hand and buries is face into her lap.

"Peter!" Lyla tries pulling Peter off but the boy's grip is too strong. "Sweetie, what is-"

Georgie comes around the corner, a worried look in his eyes. Peter looks up and when he notices Georgie standing beside him, the boy buries is face deeper into Lyla's lap.

"Georgie! What the hell is wrong with him?!"

"He SAW us, Lyla..."

She was confused at first; saw them doing what and then, it dawned on her. That morning, Lyla could have sworn she heard something in their room. When nothing was there, she assumed it was her imagination.

"Oh...my..." Lyla pats the boy's head. "What....what-"

"Junior said THAT'S why he's been acting so strange. For fuck's sake. Peter-"

"No!" The boy swats his father's hand away. "No! No, no, no! You hurt mommy!"

"What!? No! Daddy and mommy....well, we...you see, Peter. When two people love eachother very much they have-"

"Then why was she screaming like that!?"

Gren couldn't contain his laughter, as his nose becomes a faucet and spills soda all over the floor. Meanwhile, Georgie and Lyla try to contain their son's frail crying, as the other kids sit back and watch the circus.

Day 4

"Can you pass me the red marker, Penny?"

"Sure, Junior."

"Katie, can I borrow that green one?"

"Yeah." Tosses the marker.

"Thank you. Peter and Ethan. May you please pass me another blank sheet of paper?"

"Okay." Ethan hands Junior a piece.

"Thank you. Emily, can I please borrow your purple marker?"

"No." Emily continues to color her clouds.

"But, you're not using it..."

"I said no, Junior! Its MY marker!"

"But, I said plea-"

"I SAID FUCKIN' NO!"

Lyla storms around the corner. "EMILY CAITLYNN PORGIE! March over here RIGHT NOW!"

As the girl mumbles over to Lyla, Georgie comes around the corner. "YOU!" Lyla points at Georgie.

"Me...."

"In the kitchen....NOW!"

Day 5

"Hurry up, Penelope!"

"I'm tryin' here! SSH!"

The cookie jar is surrounded by a pink cloud, as Penny takes several cookies out with her powers. Each of the kids grab two cookies, as she carefully places the lid back on.

"We need milk..."

Ethan pushes a jar against the fridge but before he climbs, Penny pulls him back.

"Hold on, little brother. Let ME handle this."

Nervously, Junior watches as the door swings open and the gallon of milk floats gently to the table. Katie rushes over to the chair, leans against the table and pour herself a large glass of milk.

"Watch out, Katie!" Junior bites his nails, as the cup overflows. "You're making a mess!"

"Will you relax? I got this-"

Not aware of how big the puddle had become, Katie losses her grip on the cup, knocks it over and the entire kitchen floor is a sea of Dairy. Georgie walks in but slips on the milk. He lands on his butt, as the kids dart off like roaches in the light. Only one to stay behind is Junior; he holds a cookie over his father's annoyed face.

"Cookie, daddy?"

Day 6

"For fuck's sake!"

"EMILY! Corner-NOW!"

"Fuckin' bloody idiot!"

"Emily, seriously!? Corner, now!"

"You Rat arsed plonker!"

"Excuse me!? Corner young lady!"

"What the fuck you think is this!? You can't bloody go in there! Piss off, you Bellend!"

"GEORGIE!"

Day 7

While Georgie had a boy's day at the park, Lyla took the girls to the mall to pick out new swimsuits. She should have known better to take ALL of them at once.

"Emily, why won't you wear a GIRL'S bathing suit?"

"I hate it, mommy!"

"Well, this one does not have a desgin and-"

Emily shakes her head. "I want swim trunks and a tank top like daddy!"

Her heals dug deeper into the sand. Lyla knew she lost.

"Fine....Penelope?"

With no problems, she holds up a beautiful one piece in yellow and white. On the front, there is a bee and three flowers.

"Oh, I like this one sweetie! Katherine?"

Like her sister, Katie holds up a simple red one piece.

"That works, girls. Now, come with mommy in the dressing room so I can try mine on."

No sooner had the door closed and the her clothes came of, the questions came. Emil could care less, as she played with the hangers. The worst one was Katie.

"Mommy, your butt hangs out of that one, too!"

"Will I get big boobies like you one day?"

"Why do you have some hair there and I don't?"

Yeah. Big mistake. Hopefully the boys had an easier time.

Just a little taste of the Porgie kids and their 'personalities as children. When the pages are complete, as the WIP is as well, will start posting thm here and my DA as well. :) #PorgieClan

• Those pictures! Shit! That cover pages looks JUST like something Fables would make! :D Can't wait to see the finished project. (This guy..he NEVER let's me see anything, so I'm with everyone when they are surprised by the results!)

Day 6 was the best thing ever! All the others were hillarious as well. I'm sorry, Georgie and Lyla.you not only creatining mini Porgies but had FOUR of them at once. bet the terrible two's were hell....straight up hell! I'm looking forward to the comic series about the Porgie Clan. :)

pudding_pie posted: »

I'm going to be random on this little section. I just obtained a job as a Preschool Teacher, so we all know how kids can get and let me tell

• SSH! No! you'll ruin it! lol I'm pretty sure you know but wait till the next chapter! I'm pleased with this Fable! :)

Hey, did you get my PM earlier?

First off, that title; I actually like that song and blame my gf. XD Second, I'm going to say this. Love Robert Grendel; the idea of Gren

• Awwwweeee I love Lyla <3 I was thinking of skipping ahead a few years, but I'm not sure. We'll see, I have some future planning to do.

Lyla: Welcome to the multiple baby club. Enjoy what sleep you can get; it's going to be difficult but well worth it in the end. They are pr

• I'm liking Lyla's smug face on the cover there. She's like, "Yeah, I gave birth to all of these troublemakers. Worth it."

And, this is pretty much like a more 'mature' version of the Rugrats cartoon the way you wrote it, don't you agree? XD

I'm going to be random on this little section. I just obtained a job as a Preschool Teacher, so we all know how kids can get and let me tell

• I just noticed I DID give her a smug look! XD Well, after dealing with Georgie and his offspring, guess she deserves to. :)

I used to watch that show! The kids gettin' into shit like that does bring back fond memories; the Porgie are just as bad if not, worse. XD

I'm liking Lyla's smug face on the cover there. She's like, "Yeah, I gave birth to all of these troublemakers. Worth it." And, this is pretty much like a more 'mature' version of the Rugrats cartoon the way you wrote it, don't you agree? XD

• Day 1: XD

Day 2: D'awwwww and then XD

Day 3: Me and Gren, same reaction XDDD

Day 4: I was waiting for that to happen XD

Day 5: D'awwwwwww

Day 6: Man, Emily and her potty mouth!

Day 7: "Why do you have some hair there and I don't?" I started to cry I laughed so hard XD

• Rose sat on the bed she had shared with her sister when they were children.

She rested her hand atop the pillow, still a bit dusty from years of not being used. The little bed sat in the living room, since it was a one bedroom house, and her mother had gotten the extra room for herself. She sat there and took it all in.

The door opened.

"Morgan? Get the hell out of here," Rose said.

"Don't you want to come home? Be with your family? Aren't you the least bit interested in meeting your new nieces and nephews?" Morgan began to say.

"I've told you this a thousand times. I have to figure out what has become of myself. Just, go back and worry about your own ass. And your new play toy, too."

Morgan's face flushed red with a bit of anger and embarrassment. She hadn't had her relationship with Peter announced publicly. Not yet, anyway. How could Rose have known about him?

"Fine. I'll go. But if you want to come back, figure it out yourself." Morgan exited.

Rose regretted the words she chose then, but brushed the feeling off. Her mind wandered to the garden, and soon enough she saw herself opening the back door. It was horribly overgrown and seemed to blend more into the woods than ever before. She remembered exploring those woods with Snow, back when they were just 8 years old.

When it was simple.

When they promised to be best friends, no matter once.

She let a tear escape her eye. But only one. She tread the yard, her feet crunching under dried weeds and grass. The sun was particularly hot that summer.

And she lay down. She let herself relax, her rose-printed T-shirt sticking to her from the sweat. She rolled up her jeans and slipped the flip flops off her feet.

She let the magic wander.

"You sure you can teach them to shift at such a young age?" Tim asked. I was holding the hairier children of the bunch, Ashlyn and Noah.

"According to my mother, they could have learned at birth. She told me that if I change, so will they. So I will. I can probably teach our invisible miracle how to assume human form as well, given that it's easier to do so when you're young. I wish my own mother would have taught me, but she was a strong believer in letting her children stay in their natural forms. That's why it's more often than not that most of the boys are in their wolf form, roaming the icy halls of the kingdom and causing havoc."

"I've never seen them in wolf form," Tim says.

"Well, you've only been over during parties. Mom keeps us on our best behavior then."

"Right. Well, while you're busy teaching my little wolflings, I'll look over the others." Tim hobbles out of the room to the nursery.

I place each child in their respective jumper. The babies drool as they stare at me, not quite capable of giggling just yet. Soon though. I stand up and I change from human, to zephyr.

Then the idea strikes me.

I should be able to turn into a wolf as well, shouldn't I?

I turn back human. Ashlyn continues to stare, meanwhile Noah starts to close his eyes to sleep.

"No, no. You need to stay awake. It's not even nap time yet, why're you tired?" I say. I move the bouncer a little, just enough for him to give his attention back to me. His fur is so soft, I almost wish he didn't have to assume a human appearance.

But the alternative is the Farm, and Cole said we have exactly a month to either get them human, or move.

I move the couch out of the way. I've never wolfed out before, but I know I should be able to. I get on my knees and I do the same thing as usual, except instead of thinking about invisibility, I think of wolves. I think of Bigby, even though I've never personally met my grandfather.

And it happens.

I stand before my infants with my snout near them as the reach their tiny hands out and touch my nose. The both of them crack a grin as I sniff them, my instincts increasing by about four hundred percent.

Tim walks in, then screams.

"HOLY SHIT!"

I start to laugh, my voice still perfectly human. My body shifts back, and I'm a human again. A naked one, but one nonetheless.

"You scared the SHIT out of me!" He yells.

I'm still laughing, and then all the sudden, I watch my babies change gradually from hairy werewolves to normal looking human babies. Noah has black hair with a tuft of blue, and Ashlyn has brown hair with a tuft of blue as well.

"Well, it worked," I say.

"The hell! I have to go change my pants now, thank you very much. Gah!" Tim makes his way across to our bedroom door.

Then I hear a cry that I hadn't heard before. My head cranes to where the couch was moves. On top of it sits an infant baby girl, her little red eyes looking at me as her black curls stick to her head.

Scarlett.

I hope you like it <3 I enjoyed writing this one, it was kinda cute!

• She does indeed deserve to boast. :P Now that I think about it, it has been a while since she last turned into her true form, yes?

It's a classic show, dude. I used to watch that shit all the time, including Scooby Doo, Courage the Cowardly Dog - etcetera, etcetera.

Before I forget: I wish you the best of luck with your newly-given job too! Have fun, is all I could really say! :P

I just noticed I DID give her a smug look! XD Well, after dealing with Georgie and his offspring, guess she deserves to. I used to watch

• edited September 2014

Another intriguing chapter, imagining Harmony wolf-out is a sight to behold! A shame for Tim's britches, though. :P

It's good to see that Harm's children are fast learners too! I can see Scarlett being quite the resourceful tot as well. :)

EDIT: The Rose part was really well-done, had to say before I forget!

EMMYPESS posted: »

Rose sat on the bed she had shared with her sister when they were children. She rested her hand atop the pillow, still a bit dusty from y

• Yes, it has been awhile but Lyla TRIES to control it as much as possible. Since the inccident during my first story, she avoids her inner beast. But, that can work for only so long....I'm debating if I will continue Georgie and Lyla's story; she would turn into her true form a lot more, if I DID! XD

Well, thank you very much. :) I'm looking forward to this!

She does indeed deserve to boast. :P Now that I think about it, it has been a while since she last turned into her true form, yes? It's a

• How aborable! Another well written, cute chapter in regards to Harmony and her babies. Tim is in for a wild ride, especially with Scarlett! XD

Rose sat on the bed she had shared with her sister when they were children. She rested her hand atop the pillow, still a bit dusty from y

• Fable Avengers! I reckon this is a good idea ;) The awards may be taking a break, but you could still post for now :D

MasterStone posted: »

Hello fellow fables, good to see that the tales are still continuing! I would like to partake in the fable awards if that's still happeni

• The Beegees! At least, I think it's their song. Either way, Robert has a fun taste in music ;) And it's nice to see Rose being such a classy lady xD A great read!

JJwolf posted: »

Chapter 4 'Bubble, Pop, Fabletown' I can't sleep. (It's 4am where I am.) Everyone is asleep, so I decided to get up and continue Rober

• Brilliant! This was entertaining, and I'm excited to see your comic, when you're ready to show it :) I love the Fables comic covers and I think your cover nails that same vibe - I genuinly think it looks great. The first picture highlights their characters well, with Georgie's slightly cunning eyes yet charming smile, and Lyla's caring gaze. Also, top marks on the 'you rat arsed plonker' line, that's very British ;D

A big congrats on your new job, too. Hope you enjoy it :) those kids will all be writing up comics and stories in no time, despite their young age!

• Those babies learn quickly! If Harmony can be zephyr or wolf, does Scarlett also have that ability? Or is her ability only zephyr?

• Fable Avengers! Can't wait to see the return of some of these well known characters, as some new ones in the making!

Hello fellow fables, good to see that the tales are still continuing! I would like to partake in the fable awards if that's still happeni

• Chapter 26

'Hope'

"He is gone, Ben."

Maddy circled the table, her ears pointed high towards the ceiling, carefully listening to the stillness.

"I no longer feel them, either...."

Worried, Peter snatches the mirror and jiggles the object; it bounces around, as his frustration grows and he solwly shifts into the image of a Wolf.

"WHERE IS HE!?" Peter screeches at the glass, simply waiting. "Bring me back my brother you bitch! COME AT ME!"

Ben tries grabbing the distraught young Wolf, only to have his entire hand torn into. Peter's fangs sink into the flesh and past the bone, as Ben pulls away, his hand and wrist a bloody mess. Ben grabs his hand, closes his eyes and self heals the wound; the area glows white, as bone and skin become one.

"Peter-" Ben is careful this time. "You need to step away and allow your brother to do this!"

"Every fucking time he is with her." His breathing becomes heavy and deep. "I...I just want my brother, Ben. Where is she taking him?"

"He showed his dominant side to Mary. He is ready..."

Confused, Peter slowly changes back and heads towards Ben. "What? Ready for what?"

Maddy leaps from the table and jumps to a table next to Ben.

"Ariana is nearby..."

Peter's head turns. "ARIANA! Where are you!?"

The mirror glows for a few seconds, as Ariana steps through into the world of Fables. She gasps, as peter lifts her body up. Ariana's eyes are wide as saucers, as she stares into nothing.

"Mary..." Ariana mumbles, as Peter sets her down on a chair. "Bloody Mary...Mary...Mary..."

"Ariana, are you okay? What happened? Where is Junior?"

"The...the babies..."

Confused, Peter grabs her hands. "What babies, Ariana? Where is Junior?!"

"He is fine, Peter. Ariana will be fine. She is in shock at the moment. Its a lot dealing with: knowing your estranged sister is alive, she is the legend herself...Junior...its a lot...."

"Sister...No. Junior was right...."

Ben grabs Maddy, as the black cat climbs to his shoulder and sits.

"Sit, Peter. Now, all we can do is wait. The mark is working, he is in...wait."

"I'm pregnant, Junior!"

I watch, as Mary wraps her arms around my neck; we spin in place for a few seconds, before my hand sits upon her stomach. George was a year and four months when she announced this wonderful news to me. We were desperatly hoping to expand the family.

"I remember this day. I just arrived home and you had a surprise for me." My hand touches the glass. "It was a glorious moment."

Mary sits behind me, her arms folded. "What did you think?"

"What do you mean?"

"About me being pregnant, knowing for years we struggled?"

The marks on my arms were becoming visible, as they glowed red.

"Things happen, Mary. It was never your fault..."

Mary steps down and walks to another mirror. As I stand beside her, Mary buries her face into her plams. Desolate whimpers escape the tiny cracks between her fingers, as all I can do is comfort her, as my arms wrap around her waist.

"Sssh, sweetie. Its okay..." I look up to the mirror; its her former self in the Homelands. "You did nothing..."

"I've been struggling for centuries with this; my ex-husband back at the Homelands left me because I could not give him a child. We tried for years, Junior. I had nothing but false pregnancies, many miscarriages and a couple of Phantom ones. I could've sworn those were real...it felt so real."

I kiss the back of her neck. "You can't blame yourself, Mary."

"I desperatly wanted a family, something I never had growing up. He divorced me the night I lost..." Mary closes her eyes. "He couldn't deal with a wife like me, so instead of sitting by my side, as I lost out child, he left me...just, left..."

It was all making sense now to me.

"Mary, is this why-"

She nods. "I didn't want you to leave me, too. When Swineheart told me about George, I waited. I didn't want another disappointment. When it was a sure thing, I'd tell you. Then, it became almost like a drug...wanting more children, filling the emptiness I've struggled with for years. Needing to keep you around..."

"Keep me around?"

"I couldn't give you a child right away, Junior. We had four miscarriages and two false pregnancies SINCE you turned 18." Mary sighs. "I was worried you'd give up on me...on us...like so many did before you. Leave me..."

"Mary-"

"So, after George, I desperatly wanted another baby; Sheila arrived and after her, I wanted more babies with you. Replace those unfortunate times..."

Burying my face into her back, all I could do was be strong for the both of us. We stood there in silence for awhile; Mary rocked back and forth, as I did my best to comfort her. We became lost in a sea of mirrors, as several played her past life in the Homelands.

"I became lost in power, consumed by guilt, greed and destruction. All I wanted was acknowledgement from my father, the kingdom. Nothing. When I took that throne, it consumed what remaining sanity I had left. I just wanted to prove to my father...he was so caught up with Ariana and having her rule his kingdom. He forgot about me, about Eli...I have not seen my sister in centuries..."

In horror, I watched several groups of people either being burned at the stake or beheaded.

"He sent her to another kingdom. Despite my feelings towards Ariana, she was still my sister and she left me alone...I never saw her again. Ariana never came back for me!"

Mary punches the mirror, shattering the glass into a thousand pieces.

"She left me in my darkest hours. Ariana left me...my father left me...I even left myself, becoming nothing. Nothing...until-"

My head turned and saw his face in the mirror; exasperation flew through my entire body, clouding my mind, as he wobbled his way inside the mirror. Behind him, stood several sad, pathetic faces; my father, Jersey Devil, the Tweedles, Vivian and Mary.

"Crooked Man-" It felt like knives in my throat, as his name touched my lips.

"He promised me a family, a life...escape from this world. All I had to do was be loyal to him, his personal assistant, bodyguard...and he'd set me free. Free from the prison that he kept me; he incased me in these mirrors, to keep close, to keep an eye on those that either owe him or pissed him off enough." Mary paused. "I've been here since..."

Mary stared at me for awhile. We sat along a brick wall, as several mirrors surround us. I reached over and grabbed her hand. Mary held on tight, as she leans over and lays her head upon my shoulder. An extensive sigh came from her lips, as we both sat in silence.

"I don't regret nothing, Mary. I'd never change my life."

Mary looks up. "Your bullshitting me..."

"Nope. I would not change a thing; if my younger self was before me right now, I'd tell him how wonderful life is, despite the bumps in the road. You'll wake up beside the most beautiful woman in the world, have four marvelous children, a substantial job, your own apartment. Not change a thing. No regrets."

Mary buries her face in my shoulder and within seconds, weeps. I kiss her head.

"I'm not him, Mary."

Suddenly, the room become a pitch-black, hushed area; the mirrors all came to a stand still, as I stood up. They surrounded me, their refelcting faces looking back at me. My face appeared in every single one of them, as they circled my body. Blue escaped my palms, the symbols and marks appearing all over my body.

"I regret nothing, Mary." My words echoed the darkness, as I could feel the change. "Nothing, Mary! Nothing you've done, thought, said...nothing will ever change how I feel. I love our children, the life we share...I love you..."

All the mirrors, incasing her past thoughts, fears and hopes, shattered all at once. The down pour of glass impaled my body, as the shards speared through my body, the smell of copper invading my nostrils. I watched the blood coat the fallen pieces. Mary stood in the corner, her true form melting away.

"Junior-" She pawed at the ground, clutching her chest. "Junior, no-"

The final shard clinked on the ground, as my body tumbled to the ground. In a puddle of blood and glass, I stared into the darkness, my entire body burning from the punctures; the fiery branding on both arms, chest and neck from the marks Mary had. Mary gathered me in her arms, as she wiped the blood from my nose.

"Junior-" She whispered my name, as her lips touched my forehead. "Fucking Porgie..I...I love you so much....I love you...."

I could hear my Uncle Ben's voice; think it was only I that heard him, for Mary never moved from her position.

'Sacrafice: The act of giving up something that you want to keep especially in order to get or do something else or to help someone.'

Chapter 27 soon :)

WHEW! We are getting close to the end. Junior selflessly took this into his own hands. And before everyone thinks he is dead, I will tell you this:
    Junior is NOT dead but Fabletown just got a new 'legend.' See if you can figure it out....;D Hopefully some images in the upcoming chapters. Any questions or concerns, you know the drill. :)

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited September 2014

oMG! That ending! did...did Junior JUST now take Mary's place in the mirror!?! That last sentence, thou! Junior seeing Mary's past, the anguish she had deep inside. Those were some feels, Pie. I feel so bad for her...thinking Junior would leave due to her inability to carry a child, her asshole father, the power she lost in her kingdom, the CM's hold on her own life....

You have taken a character and given them a REASON for their actions. I've said this before in your past entries, especially those regarding Georgie Porgie; you give these so called 'bad' guys a BG and we read them, have feels and SEE them through your eyes. Georgie was not a bad guy; was just stuck between a rock and a hard place. He was given a second chance, something we all seem to forget. Bloody Mary; someone lost, desperate and angry but secretly wishing for the life so many have.

Some would say 'WTF, Bloody Mary does not love, Georgie is an asshole, etc, etc, etc.' But we forget they are NOT monsters; just people lost along the way and like so many of us, create this 'persona' that unfortuantly takes a life of its own.

With that being said, I love Junior's unselfish behavior at the end; he gave his freedom to prove to Mary he does not regret a single choice in his life; he loves this woman, the children they created and the memories, some good and bad. Mary FINALLY got a taste of TRUE love....

Loved this, Pie. Loved it. #BloodyPorgie

Chapter 26 'Hope' "He is gone, Ben." Maddy circled the table, her ears pointed high towards the ceiling, carefully listening to the

• Hell no! Her true form is freaky! you should post some pictures on here soon! 0.0 Watch out, Georgie! XD

Yes, it has been awhile but Lyla TRIES to control it as much as possible. Since the inccident during my first story, she avoids her inner be

• I'm PRETY sure they sing that song. I'm terrible with names, thou! XD Robert loves classic music and to be honest, that song is awesome! Rose is a party girl, so she wants nothing but drinks, sex and trouble. (At least, in MY story! XD)

LupineNoir posted: »

The Beegees! At least, I think it's their song. Either way, Robert has a fun taste in music And it's nice to see Rose being such a classy lady xD A great read!

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited September 2014

Chapter 5

I gathered the courage to reach for the door handle and open the door. My face was instantly struck with a blast of cold air. I closed the door behind, just as a well built man in a white tank top, black shorts and green Converse met me at the door.

He seemed surprised to see me there.

"Oh. Robert...this is a surprise."

"I need someone..."

He smiles. "Well, you came to right place. We open in four hours. Perhaps you can give me a description and-"

I shake my head. "No, no. Not THAT kind of someone."

"Huh. Well. Okay." He pauses. "So, what ARE you doing here, than?"

I inhale. "I'm lookin' for Lyla Smith."

"Georgie is out at the moment."

"I didn't SAY Georgie Porgie. I said-"

"I know WHAT you said, Robert." His enormous arms are folded against his massive chest. "I HEARD what you said. Again, GEORGIE is not here, so I suggest you leave and-"

"Why-what is GEORGIE goin' to do to me?" I'm starting to lose my patience. "I just want to see Lyla."

Henry's face is inches from mine. "Hm. Wonder how easy it would be to rip YOUR arm off...."

Before I can hit the smug look off his face, Lyla come around the corner, holding two little girls. One, identical to Georgie, eyes me the entire time. That mug. That lip thing. Georgie 100%. The other, a girl with curly chestnut hair, laughs. In her hand, she cuddles a Teddy Bear. Looks just like Lyla.

"Henry, what are you-" She stops at my sight. "Oh...Robert-"

Henry pins me to the wall. "Just let me know, Miss Smith and I'll-"

"Henry. Stop." Henry releases his grip. "He is a customer, not a punching bag."

"But-"

"Georgie has already warned you about the temper. Keep this up and I'll have no choice but to tell him. Got it?"

Henry sulks in the corner, as Lyla walks down the hall. I take this as a response, as I follow. Soon, Henry is behind.

"Welcome to the Pudding n' Pie, Robert."

"Yeah...I know about the Pudding n' Pie." We sit at the bar, as the two girls stand guard and watch.

"Hm. Cute girls. That all of them?"

"Nope. Another girl and boy. They are sleeping at the moment."

"Huh. So, two sets of twins?"

"No. Quads." Lyla reaches for a bottle of wine. "Three girls, one boy. The black haired one is Emily, curls here is Katie, boy is Georgie Junior and my other girl is Penelope."

"Wow. Four babies. At once."

"Perks to being a Wolf I suppose." She pours wine into two glasses. "Hope you like Chardonnay."

"You KNOW I do..."

There is an awkward silence in the club. The girls continue to watch me sip my Wine.

"Mommy, who is this?" Katie pokes my knee. "He kinda looks like Uncle Gren..."

"This is uncle Gren's brother. Girls, this is Robert. Say hello."

In sync, the girls say hello and wave. I smile, wave back and watch them look me up and down.

"You just don't have hair here and your hair is a little bit longer and your eye is not messed up and you don't have a scar!"

I nod, causing Katie to giggle. "How come?"

"Girls, why don't you go play upstairs for a bit. But be quiet. Junior and Penny are still asleep."

They quickly take off and disappear the rest of the time I'm there.

"Strange place to raise kids, Lyla."

Lyla chuckles. "Well, we figured it out. The second Georgie found out I was pregnant with FOUR babies, he expanded upstaris and converted that entire area into bedrooms, play area and two more bathrooms. No one but family and friends are allowed upstairs."

"Well, what about WHEN the club opens? The kids must know WHAT goes on down here."

"They know this is daddy's job. The kids are not allowed down here when we have the dancers or clients out." Lyla looks up annoyed. "And why does that matter, Robert?"

"It...it was a simple question, Lyla."

"What are you doing here, Robert? I have not seen you in years. Last time I heard, you left Fabletown and moved to Maine."

"I came back."

"Why?"

I couldn't tell her the REAL reason behind the decision. "Does it matter?"

Lyla finishes off her wine. "No. I guess not."

"Consensual?"

Piqued, Lyla places the empty glasses into the sink. Hans, their bouncer and handyman, takes over the job and washes the dishes. He too stares at me, as Henry quickly appears, both men watching me. I allow a tin growl to escape, as Hans turns away and scrubs the glass. Henry, however, never leaves.

"Yes, Robert. All of it." Lyla sits beside the stage. "Georgie did not rape me-"

"It was a question-"

"You sure have a lot of negative questions to ask me." Lyla folds her arms. "I'm sick and tired of people asking such idiotic questions and are shocked with the responses I give them."

"Can you blame us?"

"Yes. Georgie is a wonderful man to me, a devouted father and trying to fix his self image. But its never good enough, is it Robert?"

Knowing I've been beat, I sit back into the chair and wait. She sighs, stands up and walks past me.

"You think just because my sister and your brother are together, that gives you a new light on this situation?"

"Gren IS the reason why I'm here..."

Lyla snickers. "You have not changed a bit, Robert." Lyla walks away. Soon, I'm following her. "You come to MY club, talking about MY family and everything possibly wrong with the choices I've made. Tell me this-what have YOU done so differently that makes you mightier than thou?"

"I just wanted to see you, Lyla."

"Why? you NEVER answered me this. You've been back in town for YEARS now apparently and not once did you come by." Lyla opens the front door. "Tell me. Its because like all these other assholes, you heard Georgie Porgie knocked up little old me; the daughter of a Folker Alpha and now, you want to get a glimpse of the circus. That it?"

Inaudiable, I walked out the club. Lyla leaned against the door, dark clouds hanging above the city.

"Sorry to bother you, Lyla. Perhaps we can get coffee one of these days? I just....just wanted to see you-"

Uncommunicative, I take this as her response, nod and walk down the street corner. I was hoping she'd call my name and want me to return.

She never did.

Chapter 6 soon

• Well, given that they're decendants from the North Wind, who can assume any form possible, they all can really be whatever they want! But, genetically, they also have wolf-genes and wind genes, so it is probably easier for them to be a wolf than a Zephyr, though the latter is not impossible. The same goes for Snow's cubs, although they haven't much explored their possibilities yet.

LupineNoir posted: »

Those babies learn quickly! If Harmony can be zephyr or wolf, does Scarlett also have that ability? Or is her ability only zephyr?

• Haha, yeah! I don't want them being human ALL the time, but it had to be taught to them sooner or later!

How aborable! Another well written, cute chapter in regards to Harmony and her babies. Tim is in for a wild ride, especially with Scarlett! XD

• Tim's pants stuck really bad XD

And thanks, I figured I'd do mini-chapters within my main story to explain what is going on elsewhere in regards to this whole war that's being foreshadowed EXTREMELY BOLDLY, so since I'm making up my own way of things (With mild help from the little blurbs for each coming comic on the official VERTIGO website), I'm making my own assumptions and if they end up being true or false in the end, I figure, "What the hey, it doesn't matter!"

Another intriguing chapter, imagining Harmony wolf-out is a sight to behold! A shame for Tim's britches, though. :P It's good to see that

• Man! Envisoning the whole scene with the mirrors was so surreal! I could see Junior staring at Mary through them, at himself, at all the hard times! And all the things Mary had done, it's plain to see she regrets the harshness she portrayed at beheading people and believing in the Crooked Man. The the whole shattering of the glass!

'Sacrafice: The act of giving up something that you want to keep especially in order to get or do something else or to help someone.'

It sort of scares me to read this line. And you say he's not dead, but this still gives me an uneasy feeling. This chapter was really emotional. I loves it <3

Chapter 26 'Hope' "He is gone, Ben." Maddy circled the table, her ears pointed high towards the ceiling, carefully listening to the

• So today I was watching an episode from season 3 of The Walking Dead on Netflix (I watch the show, though there are some that I haven't seen and with the new season around the corner, I decided to watch a few.) Anyway, the episode in particular I didn't see was the episode where Lori gives birth. I never much cared for her, however I never hated her like most other people. I figure,"Eh, I've seen plenty of emotional deaths. This one will be a peice of cake and won't emotionally scar me in the least."

BOY was I wrong.

I legitimately CRIED. Like, I never fucking cry. I didn't even cry when Lee died (I'm not heartless, but I generally don't cry at these sad events.)

AND I CRIED WHEN LORI DIED THOUGH. LIKE. TEARS. OUT OF MY FACE. IT HAPPENED. I COULDN'T EVEN CONTINUE WATCHING ANY MORE EPISODES SO I JUST SHUT MY DAMN XBOX OFF. (which BTW, is hooked up. And for some reason, I had no idea my xbox was connected to my Uncle's account, so I have LIVE. WOO.)

AND THEN I SAT IN MY ROOM AND YELLED AT PEOPLE THAT LIFE WASN'T FAIR.

So, anyway, that was my emotional distress for the day. I figure I'll write a chapter now, considering I'm in the writing mood :)

Hope appeared before Rose.

"You again?" Rose sat up in the grass, shielding her eyes from the light that emitted off of the entity.

She sat on the grass across from Rose, her blinding white flashes dying down and her bleach blonde hair coming to a rest across her shoulders and down her back. She was absolutely stunning, as usual.

Rose stared at the woman skeptically.

"So do you want to know why I'm here?" Hope begins.

"I figured you would want to know why I'm here," Rose responds.

"You can tell me, although I already know why." Hope's gaze turns to the cottage. A red headed little girl and a black headed little girl step out, their dresses swaying and their little bare feet squishing in the mud.

"Me and Snow. Why are you showing me this?"

"Just watch."

The girls are playing spy. In the distance, the man is approaching the house.

"I remember," Rose says.

"You do? Well, than this should be easier."

Rose and Hope appear in the kitchen. Little Snow is crouched by the doorway, her head peaking out ever so slightly. Their mother is in the other room, speaking with a man.

"I can't hear him," Rose says.

"Don't worry, you'll get word of what he's talking about in due time."

Their mother walks in, discovering Snow the Spy.

"What is she talking about? She's not our damn mother? Why the hell..." Rose hangs her head in sadness.

"Snow never told you, because she herself never understood. You were only 5, what five year old would?"

"I just... I can't-....Who's our real mother?" Rose asks.

"I'll take you there, next." Hope replied.

They're in the woods. An old woman, seemingly not noticing them, walks by. She hold a basket, two baby dolls sitting within.

"That's my aunt," Rose says.

They follow her down the beaten path. A cocoon of blonde hair blocks the path.

"What the fuck?" Rose says.

"Just watch." Hope says.

"Is that...?"

Time is fast-forwarded. After the witch leaves with the infants, the woman within emerges. Rose recognizes her right away.

"Rapunzel? My real mother is...?"

Hope nods. They're back in the field.

Rose rubs her head,"Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What the fuck?"

"Take your time," Hope says.

"What does this have to do with me having to kill Snow though?"

"It had a great deal with what you're dealing with. Didn't you come here to rediscover your roots?"

"Yeah, but...." Rose lays back down in the grass, the grass that she and her sister made mud-pies and caught butterflies in.

Hope dissipated into thin air.

"Wait!" Rose yelled, but it was useless. She was alone again.

"You're looking wonderful today." Miss Muffet says as I run down the hall to the elevator. I take it to the thirteenth floor.

"I heard Frau is back!" I say.

Frau turns her head,"Ah, the wolfling grandchild. I've heard of you."

"And I've heard of you."

Frau Totenkinder takes a spot next to the giant transparent stain glass window, her gaze falling upon Fabletown's entryway.

"What's going on?" I say.

"Bigby's coming. We need to find the one controlling him, before it's too late. I plan on battling him until it's safe."

"You can't kill him though," I say.

"I will if I have to," She replies, although doesn't seem happy to say it.

"So what's the plan?"

"The plan? There's never really a plan. It's more of an assumption of what's probably going to happen, and whether it works out or not, we never know. You shouldn't get too involved, you've got little ones at home."

"How did you-"

"I know a lot of things." Frau takes a seat, her straight brown hair pulled out of the way. I was always told that she was old and menacing looking, but nothing about her stuck those words at all. She could be the same age as me, for god's sake.

"I guess I should get back, then. I'll be returning later on in the day."

"Take your time, dear."

"I will."

I head back home.

• That was beautiful, JJ. :) Mary finally did get a taste of true love.

oMG! That ending! did...did Junior JUST now take Mary's place in the mirror!?! That last sentence, thou! Junior seeing Mary's past, the angu

• All he wanted to do was prove to Mary he loved her and did not regret a single thing in his life in regards to her. Like I said to JJ above, she got a taste of true love when he took on those mirrors and her markings.

Junior is not dead; let's just say 'BloodyPorgie' will make sense towards the end. All I will say. :)

Man! Envisoning the whole scene with the mirrors was so surreal! I could see Junior staring at Mary through them, at himself, at all the har

• Oh what the....0.0 I did not see that happening! That beggining, tho. :(

Poor Harmony! JUST had babies and not its back to reality. We forget there is a war at hand. I wonder how she will handle her new responsibilities as a mother and perhaps the Witch that may participate in the war. Great chapter and can't wait for more!

So today I was watching an episode from season 3 of The Walking Dead on Netflix (I watch the show, though there are some that I haven't seen

• I called it! lol It WAS lyla that used to date Robert! Love how badass Henry became! XD

This is getting REALLY good. Glad you stuck to Robert's idea; much better than your last one. Can tell in your writing, too. You've improved and it shows. More passion this time around. :) Can't wait to read the rest!

Chapter 5 I gathered the courage to reach for the door handle and open the door. My face was instantly struck with a blast of cold air. I

• Yeah, I figured I'd get that sort of reaction...

Harmony actually wants to be involved, though the witches want her to have a limited contact in it all because of her ties to both Snow and Rose. And plus, there are little ones to watch over. You'll see how it unravels.

Oh what the....0.0 I did not see that happening! That beggining, tho. Poor Harmony! JUST had babies and not its back to reality. We forg

• Oh wait...I just realized....NO WAY.

NO.

WAY.

He took Mary's place? God, I have to pay attention a little more, I was too immersed in picturing it that I hadn't even realized what it all was!

All he wanted to do was prove to Mary he loved her and did not regret a single thing in his life in regards to her. Like I said to JJ above,

• Lol, I bet you're thinking like, "Bill, is the war going to happen soon or not? Give me some obvious details, why don't ya?!"

You're doing a swell job with it anyway, making up your own stuffz while trying to stick with canon. (as you said before)

Tim's pants stuck really bad XD And thanks, I figured I'd do mini-chapters within my main story to explain what is going on elsewhere in

• I usually don't correct you on your misspellings, but it's *sacrifice, not 'sacrafice'. (sorry, had to point it out!)

I can't really say much either since Em and JJ obviously beat me with their thorough comments on yet another amazing chapter made by you. :)

• Going OCD on me, huh? XD jk Writing the stories on my iphone sucks and I was in a hurry this morning; USUALLY I look over the final project but no time!

Well, appreciation for the acknowledgment like always. :)

I usually don't correct you on your misspellings, but it's *sacrifice, not 'sacrafice'. (sorry, had to point it out!) I can't really say

• You have live, nice! Lemme know if you're still interested in talking on there.

So today I was watching an episode from season 3 of The Walking Dead on Netflix (I watch the show, though there are some that I haven't seen

• Fabled Avengers

Act 1, The Homelands

Several months have pasted since the Fabled Avengers united, and since then they ventured all over the Homelands combating evil where ever it hid. One day the Fabled Avengers stumbled across a shrine guarded by winged horse like creatures that resembled Pegasus from the Greek legends. Most of the creatures were killed off and some managed to escaped. However one of them was chased into the forest and cornered by a group of goblins.

Facing death the winged horse fought for her life but was no match for the goblin force. Just as before she goblins moved in to finish her off, she was saved by the skilled archers and swordsman Robby and Walter. The winged horse was amazed by their bravery, but she was frustrated that she have been so helpless and couldn't fend for herself.

Robby:Are you alright?

Lydia Yes.. thank you brave swordsman's. May I ask for your names?

Robby: My name is Robby, and this is my older brother Walter. We came here with our team to-

Lydia: Wait.... the sword ! I MUST PROTECT THE SWORD.

Robby: Wait!

Walter: We should get back to other Robby.

The two regrouped back with the others at the shrine. As the begin to approach they are blinding by a bright light coming from it. They continued toward the shrine and they noticed a ominous knight standing in front of the shrine holding the sword that the winged creature was talking about. Robby and Walter joined their team and confronted the mysterious knight.

Lydia: STOP AT ONCE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DEALING WITH!

Mysterious knight : Oh I do my lovely. This is what I need to claim these lands for my own. I will finish what the Empire could not.

Draco: Is this guy serious?

Daren: Super surreal.

Etan: Honestly, I seen worse..

Mysterious knight: And who might you be?

Walter: We are the Fabled Avengers, and we are cleaning up the Homelands from scum such as yourself.

Robby: That's my line..

Mysterious knight: Fabled? Avengers? Hahahahahhaha, that was pathetic. I don't have time to waste with you insignificant fools. I will make this quick for I have a busy schedule to attend to--

The knight is then shot by a arrow of light and falls to ground in darkness.

Lydia: Get the sword! Quickly!

Robby: Oh! RIGHT!.

Robby rushes to reclaim the mysterious sword but is blasted away by darkness and hurled into a tree before he can pick up the sword.

Walter: Robby!

Mysterious knight: So you want to play with magic? Well I hope you are ready to face the wrath of the OMNIMAAX, THE DESTROYER!

Draco: You obviously played to many video games to give yourself a name like that..

Omnimaax attacks the group with his shadowy minions. Draco transforms into his dragon and lay waste to most of them but they keep coming at him from all directions. Etan and Daren go for Omnimaax who taunts them begging them to make a move.

Robby and Walter tries to help Draco, he's being overwhelmed by the shadow creatures and cut up bad. Lydia assist them by showering arrows of light down upon the creatures destroying. Impressed by her skill, Robby goes over and compliments her.

Robby: Not too shabby horse lady.

Lydia: You haven't seen anything yet.

Etan and Daren begin to battle Omnimaax who unsheathes another sword and fights with both. Daren claws causes sparks to fly as he attack Omnimaax. He is knock away and from behind Etan attacks him but is struck down.

Omnimaax: Is that all-- ARGHH!

Omnimaax is bitten by Etan who appeared to be struck down. What appeared to be struck down was only a simple clone created by Etan. The group joins Etan as they prepare to bring justice to the evil knight.

Etan: Thanks for the fight, but I'm afraid your time is up, Omnimaax. Surrender now.

Draco: And hand over that sword too while you at it. Unless you want a extended ass whooping.

Omnimaax: Wait a minute.. Draco is your name correct? Oh.. yes I remember now. I met your father in the Mundy world long ago. He was with a woman... I think that was your mother..

Draco: What the hell are you talking about? How do you know my parents?

Omnimaax: Oh young dragon, so young, so naive. But who could blame you.. You were only a youngster when i impaled your father with my sword and finished off your mother in a single swipe.. Maybe I'll do the same with your wife and son..

Draco : You SON OF A BITCH! I'LL TEAR YOU APART!

Etan: DRACO NO IT'S A TRAP!

Draco charges after Omnimaax with a fist a fire attempting to kill him, but he fell right into his trap and his stabbed by a dark sword with causes him to be consumed in dark flames. He is unconscious before Omnimaax.

Etan: NO!

Omnimaax: In 2 days, your dragon will turn rabid, he will kill anyone, everything with his fiery rage. In two days he will belong to me. If I were you I would either start running or bow down to the new king of the Homelands. If you want to submit to my cause come to the ruins of the Le Sombre in the Europe kingdoms. I'll be waiting.

Omnimaax then disappears into the darkness leaving the rest of the fabled avengers to tend to their fallen comrade. In two days their comrade will go rapid and destroying everything in sight unless they bow down to the mad king Omnimaax. What would they do next? Will Draco be saved or be turned into a tool of destruction? What are the goals of Lydia and will she help save Draco or go after Omnimaax by herself?

To be continued to Act 2, Dragon and Wolf

• Nice to see you back and writing up again. Omnimaxx is my favorite so far; I love the trouble makers, if no one has caught on to that yet! XD

Wonder what will go down in 2 days, now that Etan will turn rapid and bring chaos! Well done! Can't wait for more!

Fabled Avengers Act 1, The Homelands Several months have pasted since the Fabled Avengers united, and since then they ventured all ove

• Chapter 27

"Bloody Porgie"

A couple of sketches drawn last night. (Insomnia BAD!) So, I drew up the new Legend of Fabletown. :)

Alt text

Alt text

'Bloody Porgie, Bloody Porgie, Bloody Porgie, Bloody Porgie, Bloody Porgie....'

Alt text

'I hate how much I love you, how much I want you, need you. But I can't let you go....'

"HE DID WHAT!?" Peter stands up and kicks a chair, causing the piece of furniture to fly. "THAT BITCH!"

As he paces around the room, growling with every turn, Maddy continues to follow the livid young Wolf. Ben was not too far behind. Ariana, still shaken up by what she witnessed, sat quietly next to Frau by the fireplace.

"Peter-" Ben reaches for Peter. "I know this must be difficult to comprehend at the moment but he loved her enough to take Mary's place within the mirror."

"So, you're telling me, my brother is NOW that THING inside the mirror?!"

Ben nods. "He proved to her how deep and compassionate his love is for her. It set her free..."

"The fuck!" Peter punches the wall. "He DID prove it! Even BEFORE he turned 18, before he left....dad never should've told him this was okay..."

Ben opens his palms and a white light pounds into Peter's chest. He lands near the feet of Ariana. She gathers him in her arms, as Ben strokes the back of Maddy's head.

"Have you no shame, Peter?" He sips his tea, as Peter stands up. "I know this must be difficult to understand but this WAS your brother's destiny. All of you kids-EACH of the Porgie kids-has their own destiny. Junior has found his."

Ben continues to drink his tea, as Peter finally sits beside Ariana; demented, all he can do is become silent, as Ariana plays with the back of his neck. Her hand sits perfectly in his own, as Peter holds on tight. Ben finishes off his drink.

"Would you like to see him?"

Peter only stares. "Come with me. I'm sure you're familiar with the rules."

My eyes fluttered open, as the room was no longer dark and desolate. My head was spinning, as I carefully stood up. There was dried blood around my fingers and chest; touching my nose, I instantly felt more caked on blood. Inching around my face, the shards of glass pricked my fingers with each touch.

Turning my arm slightly to the left, I noticed the markings; my chest had been consumed by an enourmous image, the one on my neck continuing to burn. The rows of once perfect white teeh were now lines of sharp fangs. There was a single mirror alone before me. Curious with my current apperance, I walked up to the reflecting portal. As I touched the glass, there stood my current self.

"Wow." That was all I could manage out. "Wow..."

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Mary. She had a crooked smile sitting across her lips; she leaned against the wall, still trying to understand my foolish decisions. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You look like something the Jersey Devil threw up." Her fingers trace the shards of glass. "You look so menacing..."

"Do you like it?"

Her eyes continued to stare into mine. "Why did you do this, Porgie? You can never take this back."

Sighing, I push a strand of Mary's hair to the side. "I know."

"But...WHY!" She seemed upset. "You're trapped-in that mirror!"

"Yeah but now you're free..."

Mary remained silent. "You are no longer a prisoner, Mary. You're free...like you should have been all those centuries ago. I release you."

Mary pummels my chest. She tries to change into her true form; she grunts, closes her eyes and prepares. Nothing happens. She remains normal, as her eyes stare into mine; the reflection in her pupils shows mine were the same color she once had.

"Junior..."

"You're free, Mary. You're free."

"But...can I still-"

"Jump in mirrors? We switched positions is all."

"But...WHY!?"

"Because I love you and this was keeping you back. All those memories, the hurt, the fear. You no longer have to relive those inccidents anymore. They don't matter. You can be the mother you've always wanted...my fiancee..."

I dig into my pant pocket and pull out the ring. Astonished, Mary sticks her finger out as I slip the ring onto her finger. Mary wraps her hands around my neck as we passionatly kiss. Her tender embrace warms me up, as the tears pour from her eyes. Despite the severe pain running through my body, I ignore it and continue to love Mary.

"You're a fuckin' moron, Porgie." Mary snorts. "Georgie is going to kill me..."

"I have a feeling he already knew." I pause. "Makes sense why he would hide those mirrors now. He KNEW my fate..."

"All those years in that mirror. Huh. Its going to be weird not party crashing teenager's little slumber parties."

I laugh. "When you have that urge, we can tag team them."

Mary kisses my nose. "Its a deal. I miss those little leeches."

"I do too, sweetie. George is going to freak..."

"SARAH!" CRASH, BOOM "Damnit..."

A winged creature flies from the kitchen, as a very pregnant Katie grabs the bag of flour. A Wolf with wings walks into the room.

"Mommy, daddy wanted me to ask you if you need help."

Katie looks up at her daughter. "Yes! Tell your father to come here! PAUSE THE GAME!"

Seconds later, Jersey enters the kitchen. "The fuck happened here!? Looks like a 70's club bathroom stall."

"YOUR daughter!"

"Which one? I have like, six here and three more in there." Jersey pokes her belly.

"Smart ass. Sarah."

"Sounds 'bout right."

As Jersey helps pick up the mess, Sarah flies upstairs and into her room. Sheila is playing dolls with two other winged creatures, as George sits in the corner staring at the mirror. The twins are in their bassinets, sleeping peacefully, despite the commotion.

"George, do you not want to play with us?" Bella hands him a doll. "Here. You can be the daddy."

"No thank you."

Sheila grabs Bella. "He's weird. Just ignore him...."

Sarah jumps on the bed, flour flying everywhere. "HEY! Sarah!" Bella shakes.

"Sorry...I wanted a cookie..."

Sheila rolls her eyes. "Well, couple more ingredients and you'd have your cookies. At 400 degrees for ten minutes..."

The other winged girl, Laura, giggles at her comment. "You're funny, Sheila."

Sheila bows. "I know, I know."

As she blows kisses into the air, Jersey walks in; his shirt is layered in a faint white powder.

"Sarah-"

"Hi uncle Jersey!"

"Hello, Sheila. Gonna borrow Sarah for a bit..."

Before he could grab the shivering girl, Jersey is soon blinded by the mirror beside George. He notices the boy stand up and place his hands on the glass. It glows blue.

"Daddy..."

"George, get away from the mirror-"

Before Jersey could grab the boy, George disappears into the glass. Sheila soon follows, laughing the entire time her body is swallowed by the glow of the glass.

"Shit." Jersey grabs the twin girls, just as they become fussy.

"Well. Your mommy and daddy are home."

"Go ahead, Peter. Try it."

Peter sighs. "This is too fuckin' weird..."

"Just, do it, sweetie." Ariana hugs him tight. "I'd like to see her again..."

As the others sit back, Peter chants his brother's name.

"Bloody Porgie, Bloody Porgie, Bloody Porgie, Bloody Porgie, Bloody Porgie..."

The mirror glows a bright blue, the sound of children laughing and his brother's familiar chuckle echos in the glass.

"They're here...."

Chapter 28 soon :)

George and Sheila are in for a surprise when they get home! :) If you have any questions or concerns, let me know below.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.