Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 2) It'll get dark soon, we need to find a safe place to stay in. We should keep moving.

Puncake32 (!) We should take him with us. One of you put him out of his misery, and another should help them bring his corpse back here.

• 1) Let's keep looking. Maybe we might find something.

Puncake32 (!) We should take him with us. One of you put him out of his misery, and another should help them bring his corpse back here.

• Lot's of Shit going down. Alt text

• edited September 2014

2) It'll get dark soon, we need to find a safe place to stay in. We should keep moving.

• How was Broken not devoured if she was in the middle of a walker herd?

Also, if they are putting so much effort into getting the bodies, why aren't they getting Rafoli and CSB's corpses/walkers from inside the warehouse (or will they do that later?)

• edited February 2015

Broken's body was hidden in the woods when she stayed back with WtW. They weren't out in the parking lot where the horde was. With all the other things that were going on, the horde was more focused on what was happening near the sides and front of the warehouse.

Well, Jon doesn't have much time, and they have to get back to the mansion. They're low on ammo, and there's just too many for them to take on at the moment. Only three corpses fit in the back of the SUV, but Guilty said he had an idea for the rest of them. Rafoli would be a walker though.

"Wait a minute, if we're taking Jewf's corpse back with us, then we should take Fan's, Broken's and Noncy's. What about CiD, Gustav, Rafoli and CSB?" WtW asked us."

"Hmm... look, I have an idea, get Broken and Fan into the back of the SUV. Me and Puncake will get Jewf, that's the most that can fit. There's too many walkers around, and we can't get to the others just yet. But trust me, we'll come back for them another time." Guilty told her.

How was Broken not devoured if she was in the middle of a walker herd? Also, if they are putting so much effort into getting the bodies,

• edited September 2014

"Wait a minute, if we're taking Jewf's corpse back with us, then we should take Fan's, Broken's and Noncy's. What about CiD, Gustav, Rafoli and CSB?" WtW asked us.

"Hmm... look, I have an idea, get Broken and Fan into the back of the SUV. Me and Puncake will get Jewf, that's the most that can fit. There's too many walkers around, and we can't get to the others just yet. But trust me, we'll come back for them another time." Guilty told her.

"But we can't just leave them here..." She said.

"Just trust me. I know what I'm doing." Guilty told her.

Damnit, Pro xD

How was Broken not devoured if she was in the middle of a walker herd? Also, if they are putting so much effort into getting the bodies,

• damn bby you good lookin

ayy lmao

B^]

BlueShadiw posted: »

"Wait a minute, if we're taking Jewf's corpse back with us, then we should take Fan's, Broken's and Noncy's. What about CiD, Gustav, Rafoli

• damn bby u so hot the sun says 'owwwwww'!

ayyy to the lmao

:)

damn bby you good lookin ayy lmao B^]

• Oops I feel stoopid now xD

Broken's body was hidden in the woods when she stayed back with WtW. They weren't out in the parking lot where the horde was. With all the o

• I like how it's neck and neck on this vote, haha. Going to put the next part Monday. This chapter will be short, and I don't want to end it too soon.

So far the votes are dead even :P EDIT: 1 has 7 votes while 2 now has 8 EDIT: Tied again... EDIT: 2 is winning by 1 point ED

• Lol, don't worry about it, if you want to know anything else, just ask. B^]

Oops I feel stoopid now xD

• and I don't want to end it too soon

End? Soon?

Alt text

I like how it's neck and neck on this vote, haha. Going to put the next part Monday. This chapter will be short, and I don't want to end it too soon.

• Yeah, this chapter won't have a second half. The end is nearing...

and I don't want to end it too soon End? Soon?

• Alt text

Yeah, this chapter won't have a second half. The end is nearing...

• 2) It'll get dark soon, we need to find a safe place to stay in. We should keep moving.

• 1) Let's keep looking. Maybe we might find something.

• edited September 2014

Ugh, I'm still in the second half of Chapter 4! I'm really far behind on this thing! D:

Well I might as well give this Chapter a theme song too. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IQ6nff8jEsk

• VOTING IS CLOSED! IT WAS A CLOSE ONE BUT...

SCARLET WILL TELL STAR THAT THEY SHOULD KEEP MOVING AND LOOK FOR A SAFER PLACE TO STAY IN

• edited September 2014

Dont_Look_Back

We were finishing burning the last few walker corpses. SweetPea was sitting by WTD and Awesomeo's graves, Azlyn and Sheep were doing the same for Shiina and Guetta. Password was saying goodbye to his friend Wanderer, and also to Deceptio, he still felt like it was his fault that they died, but AC was trying to comfort him. It had been about three hours since Salt left, and we were still worried if the others were going to make it back. I watched as Twistee, Goust and Gary burned the last of them, and then I started walking back to the porch. My sister was sitting alone, I walked towards her and sat next to her."ATR... you look sad. What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I just want the others to return already... I think something might be wrong, I keep getting this bad feeling." She says while looking down.

"Everything will be okay, we just have to wait a while longer until they make it back." I replied.

"I'm not sure... it's a war, DLB. People always die when there's a war, I don't think everyone will make it back in one piece." She says.

"Come on, don't think that way. They have to make it back safely, they have to..." I told her.

The door opened behind us and Valky came out."Hey, you two." She says.

"This seems familiar..." ATR says.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

ATR looked at me with half a smile, and then turned to look down."Well, this one time Jewf was outside, sitting alone on the porch, watching the walkers outside. I sat next to him and asked him what he was doing, he tells me just watching them... and that maybe one day we might all become walkers... It was a scary thought, but it was a realistic one. I was trying to tell him to not worry, that everything will be fine. But I knew just by looking at him, that there was something wrong. Suddenly the door opens behind us and Belan walks out, asking us how we were doing... heh, almost like this, except I'm the one in Jewf's position." ATR explains.

"Belan? Who's that?" Valky asks.

"One of the students I was with when this whole thing started. He was a good friend of ours, but he's... he's gone now." ATR tells her.

Valky sighs, and then walks over to sit next to me."Isn't it crazy?"

"What is?" I ask.

"Everything... all of this. Today makes it four months into this thing, and it's still going on. We've all lost people we care about, and it seems like this will never end... I just wish I knew how long this would go on for. I mean... it seems like things aren't getting any better, and I don't know how much longer we can keep going on like this." Valky tells us.

"Yeah... I miss everything... the way things used to be, even if some of those things really annoyed me, heh." ATR tells us.

"Remember when dad used to take us to the amusement park during the summers?" I asked ATR.

"Oh do I! Haha, we never really talked much, mostly just arguing, but when we went to the amusement park, we would always have such a blast. You used to be a little scared to go on the rides, but I helped you get through it and we would always go on them together, and for that one moment, we weren't arguing, we were connecting and getting along like two sisters should." ATR tells me. She turns to me with a smile and then gives me a hug."You're my family, DLB. I'm sorry that we weren't there for each other as much before, but now, I'll make sure I'll look after you no matter what."

"Same here, ATR. I'll be there for you whenever you need me." I told her with a smile on my face.

"Hey! Unknown vehicle heading our way!" I heard Twistee shout.

"Shit!" Valky said and got up.

"We don't have any guns with ammo left in them, we might have to hide inside the mansion." I heard Sheep telling us.

"Hold on... look." Goust says while pointing.

I peered over at the SUV that was making it's way to us, and I was able to notice the driver and passenger waving their hands out."Hey! Jon's bit! We're losing him!" I heard Puncake and saw him sticking out his head in the driver side.

"Oh shit! It's them! Jon's bit?!" ATR says while running towards the front yard.

"Come on, DLB! Let's go help them!" Valky tells me while running forward.

The SUV moves forward and then Puncake parks it."Come on, help us get him out, he's almost gone!" Puncake tells us. I run forward and then stop to see what's going on.

I see Valky running up to Guilty and hugging him."You're back! I'm so happy that you're okay!"

I noticed WtW looking depressed as she gets out of the vehicle."Where is he...?" I heard ATR say to herself.

"Hold on, grab his legs." Sheep says.

"I got his head, just go." Twistee replies.

Puncake starts walking over to us."Where is he? Where's Jewf?" ATR asks him.

"I'm... I'm sorry, ATR. Jewf didn't make it." He replies.

ATR's jaw dropped and her eyes widened."Salt betrayed us, he watched as the walkers pulled him and started eating his flesh off. We brought him back so he could be buried here. He's in the back of the car, along with Fan and Broken..." Guilty tells us.

"Broken...? No... no please no!" AC starts shouting.

ATR is speechless, she starts running to the back of the vehicle and then AC follows."What the fuck happened here? What's with all the walker corpses?" Puncake asks us.

I looked down. Goust speaks up."We lost some people as well... a large horde of walkers came the night you guys left. Must have been like a hundred of them, we ran out of ammo and had to use melee weapons on them. It wasn't pretty, but after a long struggle, we managed to finish them off."

"Place him down right here." Sheep says while him and Twistee placed Jon in front of the SUV.

"Shit... let's just focus on Jon right now, we'll explain later." Goust tells Puncake.

We gathered around Jon, but he wasn't able to speak. He had his eyes closed and he was breathing heavily, his skin was grayish as well."What... what happened, guys?" SweetPea asks.

Puncake sighs."Too many things happened, SweetPea..."

"Looks like things were pretty bad here as well..." Guilty says.

"We just need to focus on Jon right now, one of us is going to have take him out." Password tells us.

"I'll do it. I've known him the longest, I'm sure he'd one me to end it." Puncake tells us.

"Guilty... what do you mean Salt betrayed us? He watched Jewf die?" I asked him.

"That two-faced snake watched as he let the walkers kill Jewf. He could have done something to help, but he didn't. Told me that Jewf would be no help, and then just brushed it off like it was okay. I should have killed him then and there. The bastard left with Pro's SUV, he shot out the tires of Jon's pickup and even killed Fan before leaving." Guilty said while gritting his teeth.

"Fuck, are you serious?! We gave him some supplies and food to take back to you guys!" Sheep told him.

"What?! Are you kidding me?! He came back here and took some of our supplies?! That piece of shit!" Guilty was getting furious.

"We didn't know, Guilty. He said you guys were injured and that Pro and Jon asked him to come back here to get some things for them... He had a bloodied forehead and looked like he was hurt." Valky told him.

"Fuck! Can't believe that son of a bitch did that to us!" Twistee shouted.

"Shit... we had no idea." Password said while looking down.

"His bloodied forehead did look like it happened recently. We were too tired to even noticed, we haven't gotten any sleep." Goust says while scratching his head."Goddamn it..."

"Where's Pro? Did you guys get Tobi? Did Noncy...?" Sheep asked him.

"Pro's gone... but he took Tobi with him. Noncy... we didn't make it in time. She was dead before we got there." Guilty said while looking down.

"Oh fuck... tell me this isn't true. Everything is just going wrong right now..." I said to them.

"Guys... Jon is... he's gone." Puncake tells us.

Everyone looks over at him, and then we move closer."Can you do this, Puncake...?" Shadow asked him. Jon's head was slouched to the side. His eyes opened and then he turned to look at us, it wasn't him anymore. Jon was gone. Puncake stabbed him in the head, and put him out of his misery...

A few hours later

Everyone had dug the graves for Jon, Jewf, Fan and Broken. We had finished saying our goodbye's and we were discussing on what we needed to do next. We explained everything, as did Puncake and the others. We knew what had happened, and they knew what happened here as well."Pro said he left something that he and Jon made, and that ATR has it." Guilty told us.

"Yeah, but look at her..." Twistee tells us as we focus our attention on her. She was sitting beside Jewf's grave."She's been like that ever since we put him there... that was like four hours ago."

"She just needs time. She lost someone she really cared for, in this new world, it's not easy to find what she and Jewf had." SweetPea tells us.

"Poor, AC. She's the same as well." Sheep says out loud. AC was in her room with Azlyn."I wonder if she'll be okay."

"She will, at least I hope..." Gary tells us.

"Well... Salt's still out there somewhere, but at least Guilty and WtW were able to find some more food and supplies, and even a vehicle. So it's not a total loss." Password says.

"Yeah, but he's still out there. I'm going to find him and rip his Goddamn head off." Guilty replies.

"How are you even going to find him?! He's long gone, man. Let it go." Sheep told him.

"Let it go?! I'm not the one who gave him some of our supplies, you guys should have known something was up!" Guilty replied.

"How the hell were we supposed to know! You're the one who let him get away. You should have shot him when you had the chance!" Sheep told him.

"I already told you, there were too many walkers around. He was keeping them off of me while I entered the damn warehouse, I should have shot him, but I wanted to make sure his punishment would be more severe." Guilty said.

"Guys! Please! Stop fighting! Goodness..." Goust told them.

Puncake sighed."Just wish Pro and Jon were still alive..." He said while rubbing his eyes.

"We just need to get what they left behind... someone needs to talk to ATR." Shadow told us.

Everyone turned to look at me."You're her sister, DLB. You should say something to her." Valky told me.

I sighed."Oh boy..." Maybe the others were right, maybe I should say something to her. But maybe she needed a little more time, something we all didn't have much of anymore. ATR is my sister, I'm the only one she has left that's really close to her, maybe I would be the only one to get her to come back to us...

1) Say nothing.

2) Nah. Leave her alone.

3) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her.

Dark_Star

(!) It'll get dark soon, we need to find a safe place to stay in. We should keep moving.

Scarlet turned to look at me."It'll get dark soon, we need to find a safe place to stay in. We should keep moving." She told me.

"Yeah, you're right. This place is pretty empty anyway and we might not find anything. Let's go." I replied.

We started heading to the front of the store, and we saw Juicy standing by the door waiting for us."Anything...?"

"Hope you like canned beans, because that's all we found." Scarlet told her.

Juicy sighed and then looked down at the floor."Better than nothing, I guess."

"I just wish we could have found some Shrek cereal, it used to be my favorite." I told them.

"Maybe next time." Scarlet says with a smile."Let's get out of here."

We left the supermarket and then headed down the road. We walked about two miles until we found an old abandoned town, there were a few walkers around, but not much. We snuck over to the side of a building, and then waited for a few of them to move onward."Look over there, a hotel." I told the two.

"Maybe we can stay there? Find some rooms, and stay for a while." Juicy told me.

"This town could still have some supplies and maybe some food left somewhere. We could stay in the hotel and go out on some supply runs, we just have to make sure it's safe here." Scarlet says.

"This place is pretty deserted, not much walkers around either. Maybe we could stay here for a few months." I suggested.

"Maybe... we just have to make absolutely sure that this place is safe." Scarlet replies.

"So what do you guys want to do first? Check the hotel, or check the town?" Juicy asked us.

"I'm up for whatever, the sun is still up, so we still have some time to check the town. But if you guys want to go straight to the hotel, then we can do that as well." Scarlet tells us.

"What do you think, Star? What should we do?" Juicy asked me.

"Let's see here..." I peeked out and saw the walkers leaving. There was a small crowd of them left, we were all still hungry since eating that one can of beans and maybe searching the town would be beneficial. Although making sure the hotel would be a good place to stay in wasn't a bad idea either. We still had some time left before the sun went down, we just needed to go with whatever option we thought was best...

1) Let's check that hotel, make sure it's safe for us to stay in.

2) We can check the town, we need to check for some more supplies and food.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• ;-;

3) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her. I guess someone actually should talk to her. Not really sure though, I might change it later.

Dont_Look_Back We were finishing burning the last few walker corpses. SweetPea was sitting by WTD and Awesomeo's graves, Azlyn and Sheep

• edited September 2014

I see what you did there bro. AYY LMAO! I love how you add little details into the story. I'm guessing something big is gonna happen to me. All those building up stuff and thaaaangsss...

Dont_Look_Back: 3)"I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her."

Me: 3) "Find that antivirus source: Shrek Cereals."

Just kidding :)

1) "Let's check that hotel, make sure it's safe for us to stay in."

Dont_Look_Back We were finishing burning the last few walker corpses. SweetPea was sitting by WTD and Awesomeo's graves, Azlyn and Sheep

• 3) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her.

• 3) Sister talk time.

1)Check the hotel, when shit hits the fan they need somewhere safe. I have a bad feeling one of them will die with either choice... ;-;

"I just wish we could have found some Shrek cereal, it used to be my favorite." I told them.

I lol'd

• edited September 2014

3) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her.

Shrek cereal dafaq pro.

• dafaq pro.

Pru Pls

3) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her. 2) We can check the town, we need to check for some more supplies and food. Shrek cereal dafaq pro.

• Let it go." Sheep told him.

Intentional or nah?

• ayy lmao

B^]

3) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her. 2) We can check the town, we need to check for some more supplies and food. Shrek cereal dafaq pro.

• edited September 2014

If you meant that as a Frozen reference, then nah. Not intentional, heh.

Let it go." Sheep told him. Intentional or nah?

• 3) I'm her sister, I'll talk to her.

1) Let's check that hotel.

I had a hunky feeling @Dark_Star would be the last RV member to survive B] I was his first fan!!

• What other reference would I be talking about, lol? But yeah I meant Frozen.

If you meant that as a Frozen reference, then nah. Not intentional, heh.

• I was his first fan!!

Shhhh!

That's how Nick died ;-;

ComingSoon posted: »

3) I'm her sister, I'll talk to her. 1) Let's check that hotel. I had a hunky feeling @Dark_Star would be the last RV member to survive B] I was his first fan!!

• DBZ when Android 16 tells Gohan to let it go, haha.

Lol, if I make it a Frozen reference I'll put. "Let it gooooo."

Sheep walked up to Guilty and placed his hand on his shoulder. He smiled."Let it goooooooo! Let it gooooooo!"

"The fuck are you doing...?" Guilty asked him.

What other reference would I be talking about, lol? But yeah I meant Frozen.

• WELL YOU'RE THE ONE TO BRING IT UP

I was his first fan!! Shhhh! That's how Nick died ;-;

• "The fuck are you doing...?"

I read that in the most confused, annoyed voice ever. XD

DBZ when Android 16 tells Gohan to let it go, haha. Lol, if I make it a Frozen reference I'll put. "Let it gooooo." Sheep walked up to

• Alt text

WELL YOU'RE THE ONE TO BRING IT UP

• A hunky feeling?

Alt text

3) I'm her sister, I'll talk to her. 1) Let's check that hotel. I had a hunky feeling @Dark_Star would be the last RV member to survive B] I was his first fan!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.