Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Scarlet is going to need atleast two people to lift/drag the couch or if they are not using the couch, one is not enough to hold the door, and we have no idea what trouble Juicy is in, so I think we should not take the risk.

2) Go over to Scarlet and help her with the door.

Dont_Look_Back (!) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her. Everyone was staring at me, waiting for me to say something. I sighed."I'm her

• 1) Find Juicy. Help her first.

Dont_Look_Back (!) I'm her sister, I'll go talk to her. Everyone was staring at me, waiting for me to say something. I sighed."I'm her

• ayy lmao, but that trouble could come back to bite them in the ass. B^]

Scarlet is going to need atleast two people to lift/drag the couch or if they are not using the couch, one is not enough to hold the door, a

• Intentional pun or nah? And thats a risk I'm willing to take that risk!

ayy lmao, but that trouble could come back to bite them in the ass. B^]

• You guys can never tell with me, ayy lmao.

Intentional pun or nah? And thats a risk I'm willing to take that risk!

Screw it, that door is going down either way.

• 2) Go over to Scarlet and help her with the door.

• he was fucking GORKED! I didn't want that guy in my life!

I lol'd

1) SAVE JUICY, SHE NEEDS TO FUCKING SURVIVE FOR LATTE!

No,nonononononono. We are not. Losing. Anymore. Fucking. RV group members. xD

• "I just told him to not break your heart, or I would break his face, heh..." -DLB

Alt text

1) Find Juicy. Help her first.

• edited September 2014

Double post.

• edited September 2014

Oh no, Juicy! No! NO!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! DON'T YOU DARE PRO! I'M NOT GONNA GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN!

• rechel u sew badass

"I just told him to not break your heart, or I would break his face, heh..." -DLB 1) Find Juicy. Help her first.

• Wait. Jewfreeus died? NOOOOO

But... #AllThatFreeus

• She's Scarlet's girl though.

Dark_Star posted: »

Oh no, Juicy! No! NO!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!! DON'T YOU DARE PRO! I'M NOT GONNA GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN! * 1) Find Juicy. Help her first.

• What about Scarlet? xD

BlueShadiw posted: »

he was fucking GORKED! I didn't want that guy in my life! I lol'd 1) SAVE JUICY, SHE NEEDS TO FUCKING SURVIVE FOR LATTE! No,nonononononono. We are not. Losing. Anymore. Fucking. RV group members. xD

• Alt text

Lol sorry I just really wanted to use this gif. xD

rechel u sew badass

• Well, if she does die, I'll feel bad.

But Juciy is Juicy.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What about Scarlet? xD

• edited September 2014

Oops

Alive_Clem posted: »

1) Find Juicy. Help her first.

• finally caught up again. its sad that this story is going to end. i'm also mad at myself for not creating an account when i found out about this story. but oh well.

2) Go over to Scarlet and help her with the door.

as the story says we don't know what type of danger juicy's in, and im here with 5 walkers almost bursting into the room.

• edited September 2014

Guess who just came back afther randomly dissapearing to go join other fics and become a writer in an animeted fan series but finnaly returned?

She's... Y'know... Juicy?

• Monty Oum is back?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Guess who just came back afther randomly dissapearing to go join other fics and become a writer in an animeted fan series but finnaly returned?

• No......... its not

Monty Oum is back?

• VOTING IS CLOSED!

STAR WILL GO OVER TO JUICY AND SEE WHAT TYPE OF HELP SHE NEEDS

• edited September 2014

AllThatRemains

I went upstairs with my sister to find the envelope that Pro and Jon left behind. For some reason, they had entrusted me with it, and I didn't know why. They were both gone now, and they told me to take it out if anything were to ever happen to them. Before they went out to fight Tobi and his guards, Pro talked to me and handed it over in private, told me that I might have to use this after the war was over, I never opened it or even know what's inside, but I guess today was a good day to find out. Me and DLB walked to my room and then I went over to my cabinet. I got down to the floor and reached for the envelope that was hidden under it. I looked down and stared at it."This is it, DLB..."

"An envelope? Have you looked inside of it?" DLB asks me.

"No. They gave it to me for some reason, I don't know why. But I guess we should find out, let's go back to the others." I told her. I get up and we start walking out of my room. I heard Azlyn talking, and AC crying. We walk over to AC's room and I see AC laying down on her bed crying, while Azlyn sat beside her."Hey..." I said.

Azlyn looked up at me."Oh, hey..."

"I know it may not be the perfect time, but... this is what Pro and Jon left behind. I'm going to head outside and see what's inside. I think we should all be there for this." I tell them.

I saw AC looking up at me."Why aren't you crying... about Jewf?" She says to me.

I looked at DLB and then back at her."I don't have anymore tears left... I'm still sad, to be honest. But my sister helped me out."

"How can you be okay with everything?"AC asked.

"I'm not... we're not, none of us are. Broken isn't suffering in this world anymore, and she would want you to stay strong for her." I told her.

"She's right, I've lost people as well. We all have, but I'm still hanging in there. I know how much it hurts, but we can't give up so easily." Azlyn tells her.

"But... I'm all alone now. I have no one." AC tells us.

"You're not alone, you have us. We're your family now, and we'll look after you like we always have. Things aren't good right now, but we'll get through it together. We're here for you no matter what." DLB tells her.

I smile at her and then look at AC."That's right. We're here for you, AC." I walk over to her and she starts to get up. I hug her and then Azlyn joins in as well. DLB walks over to us and joins in on the group hug."Now, let's go outside and see what's inside this envelope." I tell them...

Azlyn

We headed outside and the others were waiting. Valky walked over to AC and gave her a hug. We all grouped together and ATR got ready."Okay, people. This is what Pro and Jon left behind." She held the envelope up.

"An envelope? How's that going to help us?" Guilty asked.

"I don't know, but we'll see. Shall I see what's inside?" ATR asked.

"Go ahead. We all need to see what they left behind." Puncake said.

ATR clears her throat."Okay..." She sighs and then opens it. She takes out a letter and then looks at us, she looks down at it."Hmm, okay. I'll start reading." She tells us."It says... "Pro and Jon- If ATR is reading this, or anyone else for that matter, then it must mean that both me and Jon are gone. Now, this letter will contain some of our thoughts, and a few things that we want you guys to do. I don't know how many of you will be left, but I encourage you all to not lose hope. Please, stay strong, and stay together. Look after one another, and never give up no matter how hopeless things may seem. I know that some of you may lose people that you're close to."...

SweetPeaClem

"Some of you have lost everyone that you've been close to. But keep your hopes up, there's always a light at the end of a tunnel. Sometimes we have to go through the darkness before reaching that light. We have to struggle and get through certain obstacles that block our path. We have to stay strong and keep fighting, for the people we've lost, we have to make sure that their sacrifices weren't in vain."...

PasswordSuck

"Some of you may blame others for the deaths of our friends and family, but don't do that. We can't predict what will happen, and in this new world, expect the worst to happen at any given moment." I looked over at Shadow, and then back at ATR."We won't know what will happen, and with the walkers, bandits, and psychopaths out there, expect death at any corner."...

TDMshadowCP

"Now I'm not saying that all of us are going to die. That's not what I'm telling you guys, I'm trying to say that the people we know and love might leave us some day, but you can't blame yourself for that. Some of you might feel like you've messed up a lot, but it's not your fault. None of us started this apocalypse, it's just the way things had to be, and the only thing we can do now, is to try to survive as best we can." I looked down and started thinking...

Dont_Look_Back

"Not all of us will lose everyone, some of you will still have those people, or that person that's still there for you. A friend, family member, or mentor. If they help you, then you do the same back. Give each other the hope you guys need, the hope you guys deserve. If you're still alive, it's for a reason. Don't forget that. Don't look back at the problems from the past, look forward towards the future, and try to make the best of things." I smiled as ATR continued reading...

Welcome_to_Woodbury

"Others might feel like they have nothing left to live for, but that's not true. We've all formed a bond here, and we've all become a family. We look after each other, and we fight to make sure everyone stays safe. I remember the first day this thing started, I met two special people that I will never forget. Fan and WtW. They were scared, lost, and hopeless in the beginning. But I stood by them and made sure I kept them safe for as long as I could. I looked after them, taught them techniques that they would need to survive this new world, endowed them with knowledge and watched as they grew into the fine survivors that they became. They became my family, the people I cared for the most. I know that when these two learned everything I needed them to learn, that they were special." I looked down with my eyes closed and with a smile on my face, a tear rolled down my cheek...

GuiltyKingOumaShu

"Some of you were new to the group, and we didn't get a chance to talk much, but I could tell that a lot of you had potential. I noticed that some of you didn't really get along with others at first, but you've learned to respect others, and that maybe not everyone is as bad as they seem. Arguments might flare-up, but don't let a few fights here and there break the bond that we all have created. We're strongest if we stick together, no one will be able to break us apart if we learn to work well with each other. Even if we have done things in the past that we're not happy about, we have to learn to move on, we can't live with the guilt forever."...

xValkyx

"A few of you have been through some traumatizing experiences, but you've gotten through it, and you're still standing. It proves how strong you are, and it proves that you can still go on and keep fighting. It shows that you're not as weak as you may think you are, it shows that you are capable of doing things that you probably never thought you'd be able to do."...

Twistee

"I've heard that some of you had a dark past, that you weren't proud of things you've done before. But all of that doesn't matter anymore, this is about survival. If you have decided that you've changed your ways, and you want to fit in, then so be it. As long as you stay out of trouble and you prove that you've really changed, then don't worry about what you've done before, just do your part, and be there when others need help."...

Gary-Oak

"A couple of you might feel like you don't fit in, or maybe you're not used to being apart of a new group. But stay positive and sooner or later, you will become part of this family. Some of you are good at killing walkers, we need more people like you. These are the people that will help us even more when we're caught in a tough situation. These are the people we can rely on."...

Alive_Clem

"It may seem hopeless at times, but never give up. You have to keep fighting, you have to keep that hope alive, no matter what. We have to make it through this, we WILL make it through this. No matter what happens, we have to ensure our survival, we have to stay strong even when things seem like they can't get any worse."...

Puncake32

"I remember the first time me and Clayton met Puncake and Firedog. We didn't trust them right away, and later on they proved to be some of the most trustworthy people I've ever met. You can't judge a book by it's cover, but it's smart to not fully trust someone in the beginning. If you guys ever run into anymore people, make sure to always be cautious. Never fully trust someone until they have proven their loyalty, and even then, you should still be careful..."

TheWalkingSheep

"Others like to help people, they like to do whatever they can to make sure they feel accepted. Even though they might have lost some people along the way, they stay positive and never let anything bring them down. We all need to be like this, we all have to stay positive and look on the bright side of things."...

GOUSTTTT

"We could tell that a lot of you would be very useful later on, we knew that you had it in you to provide the help that everyone will need. The skills that will get us what we need, and to get us where we need to be. It doesn't matter if someone looks strong or weak, like we said before, we can't judge a book by it's cover, you'd be surprised at what some people are capable of doing."...

AllThatRemains

"With that said, we bring you to what we guys need you to do. You already know that we want to build the perfect place for all. A haven for people to live peacefully without the fear of walkers or anyone that might want to take that away from us. We need you guys to continue building this place, we need you guys to survive this thing, we need you guys to never lose hope. Keep moving forward and stay strong, even when things seem bad, just learn to cope with the struggles that you might come across, but keep that hope alive. After the war with Tobi, we know that there's a high chance of fatality, not everyone might make it back, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just give up. We've all been there, we all know what it's like, so don't be afraid to let someone help you when you know you need it the most. You can't hide your emotions forever, if you need to let it out, then do so. Someone will be there to help you with it, why? Because we're a family, and we look after each other. We've met a lot of good people, and some of them might not make it back--" I started to tear up a bit.

"Are you okay, ATR?" DLB asked me.

I wiped my tears."Yes, sorry. Just give me a minute." I told everyone.

"Don't worry about it, ATR." Twistee said.

"It's okay..." SweetPea told me.

I looked over at Jewf's grave and then back down at the letter."Okay... "... But keep surviving for them. For all the people we've lost. We'll be looking after you guys from another place, we're always going to be there for you guys, just continue making the perfect place that we dreamed of making when we first encountered the mansion, that's all we ask. From now on, if ATR is still with us, she shall be the new leader. Listen to what she says, and trust her judgement. I know a lot of you are thinking, why ATR? But trust us, she's capable of handling it, and she's stronger than what you guys think. She probably doesn't see it herself, but she will later on. She will guide you guys to safety and she will make sure that you guys survive until the end. That's all, we just need you guys to keep that hope alive, never give up, and stay strong. Continue building the place that we dreamed of living in to survive this thing. We may be gone, but we'll be looking after you guys like we always have. Take care and goodbye, make sure the sacrifices of those we've lost along the way weren't made in vain. Some of you might feel like you're broken, like looking at your reflection in a broken mirror, and some of you don't know who you are anymore. But you have to piece everything back together, fixing the broken mirror and remembering who you are. Look at yourself and know that you'll be able to get through this. You're all stronger than you think, you can do anything. You're all still alive for a reason, keep each other safe and just... survive." I looked up at everyone."That's what the letter said..."

Everyone looked at each other."Hope..." Puncake said.

"What?" Shadow asked.

"Hope. They want us to keep our hope alive." Puncake replied.

"So... the last thing they're giving us is... hope?" Guilty asked.

"That's right. They want to let us know that no matter what, we're all in this together. We've gotten this far, and we're all still alive. We've lost people, but we can't give up." Sheep said.

"No matter what we did in the past, we have to move forward and continue to help those in need." Twistee told us.

"Hope... we have to stay strong and positive. We have to get through anything that tries to bring us down." AC said.

"Even if we've struggled before, we've always gotten through it. And we'll continue to do so." Valky said.

"Even if some of us have lost everything, there will always be something to look forward to. Something that will help us along the way, something that will help us get through anything. Hope..." SweetPea said.

"They want us to continue building the perfect place for all, then that's what we'll do. We won't let all of those we've lost down. We'll survive for them." Goust told us.

"We'll never give up. We'll fight until the end. We'll make sure we help each other get through this." DLB told them.

"I shall keep my hope alive. I'll never doubt myself or anyone else, we have to look at ourselves, and realize that we are capable of surviving this thing. No matter what, we're a family." Password said.

"We can do this, guys. We'll build the place that they wanted, and we'll build it for the people we've lost. We won't give up, we can do this." Gary said with a smile.

"I think I'm starting to feel better... I'll keep my hope alive. It's what I have to do from now on." WtW said while smiling.

"All we needed was a bit of hope after everything we've been through. We won't let them down." Guilty said.

"Some of us have messed up, but we can work on fixing our problems. I'll make sure to never give up, I've learned a lot from being with you guys. I'll wise up and do better." Shadow told us.

"Hope. No matter what, we'll get through anything." Azlyn said.

Puncake walked up to me."So, ATR. You're the new leader." He said with a smile."Are you ready for this?"

I looked over at Jewf's grave, and then down at the letter. I looked up at the group."Keep your hope alive guys. I'll make sure we all survive this thing." I said with a smile...

• From now on, if ATR is still with us, she shall be the new leader. Listen to what she says, and trust her judgement. I know a lot of you are thinking, why ATR? But trust us, she's capable of handling it, and she's stronger than what you guys think. She probably doesn't see it herself, but she will later on. She will guide you guys to safety and she will make sure that you guys survive until the end.

Yes.

Dat epic letter tho...must've been 10 pages if it was that small xD

AllThatRemains I went upstairs with my sister to find the envelope that Pro and Jon left behind. For some reason, they had entrusted me w

• I'm surprised all of this fit into one comment. I was like, yes! Haha. B^]

BlueShadiw posted: »

From now on, if ATR is still with us, she shall be the new leader. Listen to what she says, and trust her judgement. I know a lot of you are

• TTG Forums Comment God: "Meh...I'll allow it."

I'm surprised all of this fit into one comment. I was like, yes! Haha. B^]

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited September 2014

I kept smiling like crazy while reading this whole part xD

AllThatRemains I went upstairs with my sister to find the envelope that Pro and Jon left behind. For some reason, they had entrusted me w

• Great part! I like how each portion of the letter managed to give reference to the remaining mansion survivors. Well played!
    Ayy Lmao!

• That was amazing. :D

• edited September 2014

Edit: LOL ignore this stupid phone

Sign in to comment in this discussion.