Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Both Ben's death come from falling, although he doesn't die from the fall, the fall is what leads to his death.

• I just looked up the amputation victims and it included Troy.

So another example.

remorse667 posted: »

Clementine is the grim reaper

• He may do better with the hatchet!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Fun fact: Ben has only killed one walker in the entire first season. Best part: It's determinate. The hallway scene in Ep 5, Ben comments he only has one bullet left. He then uses it on the approaching horde.

• I think it also foreshadow Kenny's hitting his head on the truck gate...

Kennysucks posted: »

At the start of 203, when locked in the truck and on the way to Carvers Camp, there is a sign behind Kenny that says "DANGER: CRUSH HAZARD!"

• Look where the arrow goes:

Alt text

• That's something people don't know about?

Poogers555 posted: »

Both Ben's death come from falling, although he doesn't die from the fall, the fall is what leads to his death.

• Carver was once at Crawford and moved to Howe's to become leader. How do I know this? You can find a tape from Crawford in Carver's office. It is the same exact tape used in Season 1.

• Which means that he didn't.

Carver was once at Crawford and moved to Howe's to become leader. How do I know this? You can find a tape from Crawford in Carver's office. It is the same exact tape used in Season 1.

• Lee never took the tape. Carver could have well been a resident of Crawford and escaped. He might have come back for supplies. You even see the hatchet that Clem uses in Episode 3 bear a resemblance to the one used in Episode 4 of Season 1.

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

Which means that he didn't.

• Shel and Becca had that hatchet too.

There's a lot of placeholders around twd mate.

Lee never took the tape. Carver could have well been a resident of Crawford and escaped. He might have come back for supplies. You even see the hatchet that Clem uses in Episode 3 bear a resemblance to the one used in Episode 4 of Season 1.

• Maybe the hatchet, but the tape is an easter egg. Carver had it in his office. It just seemed like a reasonable conclusion.

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

Shel and Becca had that hatchet too. There's a lot of placeholders around twd mate.

• Into his thigh?

24601 posted: »

Look where the arrow goes:

• edited September 2014

Yeah, just as much as the RV in the mobile home park was Lily's. Which it wasn't.

If the tape's presence meant anything, it would have been evident. It was obviously just a prop.

Maybe the hatchet, but the tape is an easter egg. Carver had it in his office. It just seemed like a reasonable conclusion.

• Carver was once at Crawford and moved to Howe's to become leader. How do I know this? You can find a tape from Crawford in Carver's office. It is the same exact tape used in Season 1.

No dude sorry but the leaders the walker that grabs Ben in the tower. There's more than one tough leader in the world you know...

• He didn't say that he though Carver was a Crawford leader, but that he fled to become one.

Carver was once at Crawford and moved to Howe's to become leader. How do I know this? You can find a tape from Crawford in Carver's office.

• A assumption? How is not giving a fuck about what Rebecca thinks, be willing to torture Alvin, even kill him, somehow traslate to goood intentions? How is making Carlos slap Sarah something other that bad intentions.

well kenny doesn't care what most of the group thinks as well most of the time. alvin is pretty evil in that he tried to kill carver's kid (at least from carver's perspective).

as for carlos and sarah, sarah has had it much easier than everyone else, and wasn't taking things seriously, which means that she might freeze when things go bad (like her father dying). so having her suffer some hardship might help her find the inner strength needed to carry on during bad times. carlos is overprotective of his daughter, which means that your most valuable group member will do crazy things to prevent not just the death of his daughter, but the standard hardship that everyone now has to endure. having him strengthen her so that he sees first hand that she can handle herself when the time comes will help him allow such to happen, and not get himself killed over trying to stop it.

Are you serious? Clem did not make the connection, Jane did.

one of the options is to deny that kenny is like carver, that he just made a mistake. this shows that she can see some reason as to why someone could think such without having to be told directly.

And? Are you saying that Kenny should have got PTSD for taking hostage one of the people that nearly got Clem and AJ killed?

he already has it, everyone does to some degree. but that isn't the issue, the issue is that people that do have to do bad stuff end up having issues for it, which you say shouldn't happen if it was the right thing to do.

Arvo is just another bad guy, to him. Besides, Kenny is not just blaming Arvo. The gun figth was really Arvo´s fault.

No just a kid, jamoecw. Arvo is the same kid who was willing to steal for Clem´s group and leaving them for death. Thief´s are slow killers, like Lily said.

sarah showed disrespect and carver ensured she got 'what she deserves' without any immediate benefit, just like kenny beating arvo simply because he deserves it. taking him hostage is like carver taking hostages to resolve the issue faster, not because they didn't deserve it (both arvo and the group). these are bad things, which most people would feel bad about, except carver and as you said kenny as well.

i assume kenny feels bad deep down inside, but as you have shown that we can't rely on assumptions. you even stated that kenny didn't feel bad, and thus didn't need to justify things to himself. which means that beating of arvo is not based out of some twisted justification and guilt, but that kenny does bad things without any of the baggage that normal people have when dealing with such stuff. the only person in season 2 that was demonstrated to do such was carver. so if we assume one way or the other we have issues that connect to carver in some way.

AlanSpencer posted: »

probably, but wouldn't that just be an assumption? A assumption? How is not giving a fuck about what Rebecca thinks, be willing to t

• [removed]

• The fact about Bonnie dying is already something we all know.

Repeating it after 3 pages of being consequtively repeated makes you look fucking stupid.

• We all know that but just can't stop joking...

The fact about Bonnie dying is already something we all know. Repeating it after 3 pages of being consequtively repeated makes you look fucking stupid.

• Not a big deal but i noticed that the menu-music of episode S2E4 has already been used in the S1E2 when Lee and Danny were searching Jolene's camp.

• Telltale paid attention to Clementine's face during the night scene at Hershel's farm

After Shawn says "Shit"

After Hershel says they have to shoot Lee, if his leg is infected.

• edited September 2014

Lee Everett is the key survivor in the "Comic Universe" that fought the virus longer than any other survivors. This can be proven in ''No Going Back'' dream sequence by Lee that he had a strong immune system:

''When I was a kid, I never got sick. But my brother ALWAYS had something. I always thought he was fakin' it.''

The others who lasted long after the bite: Dale, Morgan Jones, Allen, Denise Cloyd, and Jim, as well as Kenny Jr. and Peter Joseph Randall..

It is also note worthy that Dale was bitten twice and Lee can get bit three times (two of them are determinant) That makes both of them are the only survivors that lasted the longest out of all six characters.

• Also, if you are far enough from certain character's during the morning scene at Hershel's farm, you can "look" at them and Lee will say his thoughts about them.

• And there is Lee, too. (If you cut off his arm.)

TWD_25 posted: »

I just looked up the amputation victims and it included Troy. So another example.

• lol :P

Into his thigh?

• It's comments like these that make this topic so broken, not like that ice if you don't break it Bonnie will die.

• He's right. If Bonnie would've stopped, she wouldn't crack the ice, fall down and drown.

• It's just a joke, don't need to be a jerk.

The fact about Bonnie dying is already something we all know. Repeating it after 3 pages of being consequtively repeated makes you look fucking stupid.

• OH REALLY

DoubleJump posted: »

It's comments like these that make this topic so broken, not like that ice if you don't break it Bonnie will die.

• How could I forget him? Well I guess you can consider him short lived also since he died about 8 hours after cutting it.

Golthar posted: »

And there is Lee, too. (If you cut off his arm.)

• The fall in Crawford didn't kill him?

Poogers555 posted: »

Both Ben's death come from falling, although he doesn't die from the fall, the fall is what leads to his death.

• Nope, he falls and breaks both of his legs and he screams as walkers begin to eat him. It's a gruesome scene.

TWD_25 posted: »

The fall in Crawford didn't kill him?

• I feel sorry for him. He didn't deserve to die such a brutal death.

dojo32161 posted: »

Nope, he falls and breaks both of his legs and he screams as walkers begin to eat him. It's a gruesome scene.

• Also, after Hershel tells him what they'll actually do, she shakes her head like "You fucking serious?!?"

Telltale paid attention to Clementine's face during the night scene at Hershel's farm After Shawn says "Shit" After Hershel says they have to shoot Lee, if his leg is infected.

• I just realised. Hershel says they may have to shoot Lee if the leg is infected. And we all know how Season 1 ends...

Telltale paid attention to Clementine's face during the night scene at Hershel's farm After Shawn says "Shit" After Hershel says they have to shoot Lee, if his leg is infected.

• This was a deleted sequence from 'In Harm's Way' during the herd escape. Personally, I thought they should have kept it in. There is an unused audio video on YouTube that includes what is mentioned in this sequence.

The chaos in the herd near the end was originally more chaotic that it is. Rebecca would be heard screaming, telling someone to get Sarah, Bonnie is screaming to Tavia from below, telling her and the rest of the group to stop shooting. Sarah would walk towards what remains from her dad, and telling him to get up. Luke would tell the group to run, and screams for Sarah in despair as Sarah runs away from the scene. Nick (if Alive) would scream for Rebecca, and screaming for help to Mike. As Carlos got devoured, Rebecca originally would be heard screaming in despair, and then telling the group to just run, followed by Mike who would also alerting the group that the walkers got Carlos.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.