The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• papai needs a slappy

papai46 posted: »

Because you do stupid jokes that nobody likes!

• Nice :'D ayy lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyTHz9N5KNE ayy lmao!

• You mean labels? Like labeling people

blueneon posted: »

K. Do you hate lables as well?

• I don't have classes until next next sunday bruh

AWESOMEO posted: »

I got no classes 'til Sunday either

• edited September 2014

XD My Gus </3 I'll listen 4eva :'(

From Gustav. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DPm80ctZst Listen to the end.

• Yeah that's that other shit I'm always the dude busting his ass or sliding down a hill xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Well, if it's too bad, they'd probably just cancel class or postpone the exam. I've been through worse, though, lol. Like this one time, a t

• Alt text

All the gamer gurls up in here :D

• edited September 2014
  • I have big feet, so I guess that kinda helps me not slip as much :P

Yeah that's that other shit I'm always the dude busting his ass or sliding down a hill xD

• Lol.

Markd4547 posted: »

All the gamer gurls up in here

• edited September 2014

Speaking of recordings of voices - I finally got an audio with SaltLick305's voice!

BUT IT'S MY PRECIOUS AND I WON'T SHARE IT WITH ANYONE

• Lol The Gamecube my 6th generation console played the shit out of Wind Waker and Melee on that.

• edited September 2014

I have told you I am Batman...

teleports

(Yes, Batman CAN teleport! Why? Cause I am Batman and I know it!)

That makes you badass. B^]

• Haha, I wasn't expecting that, but it didn't even scare me. That song, though...

XDDDDD

• No, like when you buy something and it has a lable on it. And then you start peeling of from one corner and it all seems to go smoothly but then it just peels of, and you are left with a peeled of corner and a whole fucking lable to deal with. Fucking lables....

You mean labels? Like labeling people

• Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

You are one of the funniest and most randomly brilliant people here your awesome you mean :P

Sometimes I just sit there and wonder... why do I suck so much?

• You don't suck.

Sometimes I just sit there and wonder... why do I suck so much?

• Ooook I just rip that shit right off I don't do gentle shit.

No, like when you buy something and it has a lable on it. And then you start peeling of from one corner and it all seems to go smoothly but

• D':

Haha, I wasn't expecting that, but it didn't even scare me. That song, though...

• Alt text

It all makes sense now...

I have told you I am Batman... teleports (Yes, Batman CAN teleport! Why? Cause I am Batman and I know it!)

• edited September 2014

@sweetpeaclem cuteness alert ^

XD aww even to a guy like me that's cute :'D

• Lmao! This one is great!

ayy lmao B^]

• Haha, thanks evil partner. :3

aww evil partner your voice is so soft and cute :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Alt text

XD that's a bit strange why do you have it?

Speaking of recordings of voices - I finally got an audio with SaltLick305's voice! BUT IT'S MY PRECIOUS AND I WON'T SHARE IT WITH ANYONE

• Wow. Just because Emma Watson gave a speech on gender equality, men are threatening to hack and leak nudes of her (if they even exist).

The fact that they are threatening to release supposed nudes of her in response to her feminist speech speaks volumes: if women speak up for what they believe in, they deserve to be exposed in the most humiliating way possible. So many men already focus on her solely because she is beautiful, because she has sex appeal, all she is to these men is a piece of meat they can fap to. Why can't we embrace her beauty, but focus on her intellect and passion instead?

I know a lot of men loved Jennifer Lawrence's nudes released, just because they had something to fap to. That's sick, and Emma Watson deserves so much more than a bunch of horny guys demeaning her and everything she stands for.

I'm just so fucking pissed. Can't a woman be valued for fighting for what she believes in and not being afraid to shut up, or does she only matter because of her tits?

• But I like your voice Maddi. ;-; And you think mine is soft because I was being low, when I'm loud is really high pitched, lol. :p

Aww, cute I was literally just about to upload mine, but you, Rachel, and Rachelle have such soft pretty voices pls trade

• What if I was meaowing and you finally cracked the code? :oo

JonGon posted: »

Omg! I thought you only meaow'd bootiful voice though! So kawaii

• Lol, I did have trouble with some words, I can't pronounce the cr and the pr like you guys do. Oh well. :p Lol, yep, I falied, haha.

ayy lmao B^] You did better than expected, I thought you said you would have a hard time pronouncing some of the words, but you did excellent. Haha, you tried not to laugh.

• Get better and upload it. ;-;

Gary-Oak posted: »

You sound awesome. I'll be uploading mine tomorrow i guess, i have a sore throat right now.

• Lel, being weird is awesome. 8) Haha, I'd talk louder if I was more confident about my English. :p

Your voise is weird in a good way. Like... whwn you find that vacum that will fit anywhere. Perfection. But talk a bit louder.

• :p

xD You got a sweet voice.

• u fgt

TWDFan86 posted: »

Haha, fgt! Lol jk. I could tell you were trying not to laugh xD

• lol :p

AWESOMEO posted: »

You have a cute voice xD

• Ana pls ;-;

u fgt

• Alt text

Unfortunately, too many idiotic people on this planet.

Wow. Just because Emma Watson gave a speech on gender equality, men are threatening to hack and leak nudes of her (if they even exist). T

Sign in to comment in this discussion.