The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Been better.

Wus good in da hood witchu?

TWISTEEE!!!!! How ya doing?

• i'm gonna take that as a no oh well time to convert you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKkGqHCfCI

¯_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno. I didn't do my research and all I know is that it's golden and gives me telekinesis.

• Alt text

No.. ;-;

• Not much, really. Just drawing and working on Sims 4. But yesterday I did spend time with my siblings up town to get a bunch of snacks and bought them pizza. :3 But there was the case of tons of bees chasing us as we walked along the sidewalks. Some idiot never emptied the trash cans. -_-

Twistee posted: »

Been better. Wus good in da hood witchu?

• Lol, I would run like the wind. XD

Not much, really. Just drawing and working on Sims 4. But yesterday I did spend time with my siblings up town to get a bunch of snacks and b

• I have been sitting there trying to recoed myself but I can 't think of anything to say. Do you have any ideas?

• edited November 2015

blueneon posted: »

I have been sitting there trying to recoed myself but I can 't think of anything to say. Do you have any ideas?

• edited September 2014

Tried. It is good but too long.

• HAYO!!!!!!!!!

Hey long time no see guys! I was busy traveling the sewers for golden underwear to have as headwear.

• edited November 2015

Tried. It is good but too long.

• I 'll give it a shot. Sorry to bother you... ;-;

• I hate bees. When I was kid I used to run in circles like an idiot to avoid them. I think one time I screamed. lol Anyway it was until I was 14(or 15?) that I got my first stun. I was doing gym class on the field. We ran several laps around the track and once I finished I layed on the grass. When I got up a felt a sting. Turns out when I laid down I had my hand on top the bee so the stinger didn't release till I got up. My family and teacher got worried as we didn't have a clue if I was allergic. Luckily I'm not. XD

Lol, I would run like the wind. XD

• I can 't! My sister won 't leave alone! Godamnit! XD

• MAYO!!!!!!!! (I dunno why but I liked the rhyme)

Hey, Blues Clues! :)

HAYO!!!!!!!!!

• HI! I don 't know what the last time I saaw you was! Well, I never did, but you know.

MAYO!!!!!!!! (I dunno why but I liked the rhyme) Hey, Blues Clues!

• I think I got stung when I was 8 or 9? On my finger, and that HURT >.<

My parents were worrying if I was allergic too, thankfully I'm not. XD

I hate bees. When I was kid I used to run in circles like an idiot to avoid them. I think one time I screamed. lol Anyway it was until I was

• edited September 2014

They wanna see blood,

They wanna see hate,

Like a fucking AK,

It's going up in flames,

In a world that's insane,

Was America to blame?

When you're praying for a change to a God with no face!

• Nope, just trying to get some sleep. I'm tired but I can't sleep ;_;

Hey, Simon. Doing anything?

• Hell yeah

NEW SUTH PARK EPISODE TODAY! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .#I "South Park".

• edited November 2015

I 'll give it a shot. Sorry to bother you... ;-;

• Cause South Park is oove, South Park is life.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hell yeah

• I DID IT! How do I upload it?

• Dafuq is wrong witchu

I've never watched a single episode of that show. ;~;

• am sry ;-;

Dafuq is wrong witchu

• edited November 2015

I DID IT! How do I upload it?

• Respect his authoritah!

CARTMAN

• Joke.

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the girl to the bed, he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband whispers to his wife, "Listen this guy's an escaped convict - look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which the wife responds, "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thinks you're cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong, honey. I love you, too."

• Bwaaaah! hehehe bleh!

Hey long time no see guys! I was busy traveling the sewers for golden underwear to have as headwear.

• Sure as hell not Frozen.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Okay everyone, random question. What is your favorite Disney movie? Mine is Treasure Planet

• Hehehehe

Joke. A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young coupl

• Okay everyone, random question.

What is your favorite Disney movie? Mine is Treasure Planet

• So, Woodbury helped me record my voise. But due to my noobisity I don 't know how to upload it. Does anyone want to help?

• Yeah, that movie was very overrated.

Sure as hell not Frozen.

• Actually most people nowadays say the didn 't like it. So, it is not that overrated by us, it is overrated by how we remember it was recived in the past. Suck my balls Frozen!

Yeah, that movie was very overrated.

• Personally, i used vocaroo, once you record your voice, it provides you with a direct link to the recording. Maybe you should use that instead?

So, Woodbury helped me record my voise. But due to my noobisity I don 't know how to upload it. Does anyone want to help?

• I don 't have a mic. I recorded it on my tablet with one other program.

Personally, i used vocaroo, once you record your voice, it provides you with a direct link to the recording. Maybe you should use that instead?

• Oh, I don't know then. Sorry :(

I don 't have a mic. I recorded it on my tablet with one other program.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.