The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Okay, yeah. But to say that we can't take on anything or be a successful independent country is a bit ridiculous.

The strongest military force of the time was helping you xD But I think Canadians can fight, I think they'd be passionate about defending their country.

• Alt text

But I think this is like North Korea threatening to nuke places. Like it's just a bluff. Even if they did try, I don't think they'd be able to accomplish much on a major scale.

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't want any wars at all and Canada are unequipped to take on anything while the American Army have the best army and equipment in the world so anything which attacks stands no chance :'/

• But I think this is like North Korea threatening to nuke places. Like it's just a bluff. Even if they did try, I don't think they'd be able to accomplish much on a major scale.

• Nexp up: Justin Bieber's anus confirmed for season 3!

REVOLVER OCELOT CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 3!

• Good, I love October. My birthday, getting my license, pretty leaves changing colors, pumpkins and apples, TV shows coming back on, Halloween, and candy. Lots of candy. And those irresistible scented candles from Bath & Body Works.

Ugh. This month is going by way too fast... >.<

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

When it comes to war, passion and the will to fight isn't always enough, there are multiple major factors that make armies what they are:

• Adequate equipment.
    • Adequate training.
    • Adequate compensation.
    • Good leadership.
    • Defined objectives.
    • Proper logistics.
    • High morale.

Even though the mentality to fight for your country and patriotism is a pretty strong factor in what makes a good army as a whole, those other factors are critical, and I don't know how Canada was at the time, but if they didn't have what I listed, it would be practically impossible to win wars.

The strongest military force of the time was helping you xD But I think Canadians can fight, I think they'd be passionate about defending their country.

• Oi, I wasn't saying that!

Okay, yeah. But to say that we can't take on anything or be a successful independent country is a bit ridiculous.

• Alt text

Ugh. This month is going by way too fast... >.<

• ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

blueneon posted: »

Nexp up: Justin Bieber's anus confirmed for season 3!

• Oi

HAHAHAHA I imagined Eren saying that XD

Oi, I wasn't saying that!

• Lol, I know. I was just speaking generally, because a lot of people think we're weak, even though we've proved them wrong a lot of times in history.

Oi, I wasn't saying that!

• LOL, now it's going to go by slow as fuck... ;-;

...By God, you're right! Disregard my post in that case, guys.

• But... School :(

Good, I love October. My birthday, getting my license, pretty leaves changing colors, pumpkins and apples, TV shows coming back on, Halloween, and candy. Lots of candy. And those irresistible scented candles from Bath & Body Works.

• America didn't have the first 3 in the Revolutionary War and we still won.

I do agree with what you are saying though. But that's why you ally with other countries.

AWESOMEO posted: »

When it comes to war, passion and the will to fight isn't always enough, there are multiple major factors that make armies what they are:

• Alt text

be a successful independent country

Taking me completely out of context I love Canada and America there my favorite countrys in the world and to see the users here having talked to their critizens they are really nice and caring which shows their success I want no Canadian to die that's all with the equipment they have I'm Irish and neutral I just see facts not history. America can from a logical standpoint are better equipped to handle this.

Just no more bloodshed I love canda :'(

Okay, yeah. But to say that we can't take on anything or be a successful independent country is a bit ridiculous.

• edited September 2014

The day when Legend of Zelda references go unnoticed has cometh

Oi HAHAHAHA I imagined Eren saying that XD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Israel's army was made out of people who escaped the holocaust and immigrated to Israel, with a couple of broken rifles and Malaria, and we still managed to take on 7 Arab armies, each 2 times our size, and to add on to that it was only a day after the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine, how we won I still don't know, but if we did, I guess it's possible.

America didn't have the first 3 in the Revolutionary War and we still won. I do agree with what you are saying though. But that's why you ally with other countries.

• Your birthday is October 26th, right?

Good, I love October. My birthday, getting my license, pretty leaves changing colors, pumpkins and apples, TV shows coming back on, Halloween, and candy. Lots of candy. And those irresistible scented candles from Bath & Body Works.

• I didn't play any Zelda games v_v

I just love how Eren yells "OI" at Jean when they're fighting lel.

The day when Legend of Zelda references go unnoticed has cometh

• Facts and history kind of go hand in hand...

Sorry, I must have just took what you said wrong. Forgive me.

be a successful independent country Taking me completely out of context I love Canada and America there my favorite countrys in the

• -sees this discussion-

Alt text

Lol, I know. I was just speaking generally, because a lot of people think we're weak, even though we've proved them wrong a lot of times in history.

• Are you saying you don't like 10 months out of the entire year? lol

But... School

• proved them wrong a lot of times in history

Alt text

HELL YEAH :'D

Lol, I know. I was just speaking generally, because a lot of people think we're weak, even though we've proved them wrong a lot of times in history.

• edited September 2014

Exactly and my country doesn't have any of those too I'm realistic ^

• TRUE!

Green613 posted: »

This thing looks like what happens if you give crack to a teddy bear. DON'T TRY IT! (Also don't do drugs.)

• This thing looks like what happens if you give crack to a teddy bear. DON'T TRY IT! (Also don't do drugs.)

My GOD.

• Precisely.

Are you saying you don't like 10 months out of the entire year? lol

• Yup, and shortly after that is Rachelle's.

Fun Fact: On the date of my birthday a baby got a heart transplant from a baboon (1984), and one of the worst men in history died (1440).

Your birthday is October 26th, right?

• Good to know that's all we're known for :(

proved them wrong a lot of times in history HELL YEAH :'D

• Wait why is his nips juggling with his revolvers.

REVOLVER OCELOT CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 3!

• Who died?

Yup, and shortly after that is Rachelle's. Fun Fact: On the date of my birthday a baby got a heart transplant from a baboon (1984), and one of the worst men in history died (1440).

• Gilles de Rais

Who died?

• (Also don't do drugs.)

Alt text

This thing looks like what happens if you give crack to a teddy bear. DON'T TRY IT! (Also don't do drugs.)

• oops too late injects marijuana

• Well, looks like my memory isn't THAT bad after all.

Yup, and shortly after that is Rachelle's. Fun Fact: On the date of my birthday a baby got a heart transplant from a baboon (1984), and one of the worst men in history died (1440).

• It must be because in mgs3 there is a problem with outfits in the wind.

Talimancer posted: »

Wait why is his nips juggling with his revolvers.

• Dude that murdered children?

Gilles de Rais

• You don't inject marijuana dafuq Maddi xD

oops too late injects marijuana

Sign in to comment in this discussion.