The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited September 2014

One of my friends told me they like this shit xD

• If they're good friends of yours then it should be okay for them to mess with you a bit as long as they don't take it too far, that's just what friends do lol.

ComingSoon posted: »

But 2 were pretty good friends of mine here. The other one very obviously knew me enough to know my personality and me pretty well. Normal people wouldn't phase me. But people here that I know and like well do phase me.

• I feel sick now...

AWESOMEO posted: »

DX

• ;-; yeah...apparently not to my brain.

If they're good friends of yours then it should be okay for them to mess with you a bit as long as they don't take it too far, that's just what friends do lol.

• Lol do you know when season 2 is going to be released?

This is why I love Jean:

• PM me it plz

Everytime I hear that name I remember that disgusting secret he posted here

• It is.

I don't think it's a user, maybe....

• What cornpopper said if they are your amigos then it's ok for them to mess with you but if it becomes some crazy shit and they violating your set then that's some other shit.

;-; yeah...apparently not to my brain.

• Hungary man on a hero?

Nah, man. Because one day when you get a hungry man on a hero, you'll thank me.

• edited September 2014

Ayy you just need to lmao sometimes. B^]

Life's too short to be stressing about things. Just enjoy it man. You can PM me if you want.

I've been not giving a fuck for like the past 4 months of the shit in my life. My close friends irl are being damn dicks to me for no reason

• I don't know what's going on with me right now okay!!!! I just need some space and I need a name! I didnt even know they knew me well until after I got them to start! Jesus Christ!

What cornpopper said if they are your amigos then it's ok for them to mess with you but if it becomes some crazy shit and they violating your set then that's some other shit.

• edited September 2014

Lmao, that's what they call the sandwich. It has bacon, ham, sausage, cheese and eggs. B^]

It's the one in the first pic.

Hungary man on a hero?

• Yes....

You like fish sticks?

• Yeah...sure. -_-

Ayy you just need to lmao sometimes. B^] Life's too short to be stressing about things. Just enjoy it man. You can PM me if you want.

• It's ok bro I'm not saying nothing negative you can PM me if you want it's up to you.

I don't know what's going on with me right now okay!!!! I just need some space and I need a name! I didnt even know they knew me well until after I got them to start! Jesus Christ!

• ^ You my nigga for that.

Ayy you just need to lmao sometimes. B^] Life's too short to be stressing about things. Just enjoy it man. You can PM me if you want.

• You know the rest xD

Yes....

• edited September 2014

People can be dicks sometimes, It's best to just forget about them. You can PM me if you need to talk about it

I don't know what's going on with me right now okay!!!! I just need some space and I need a name! I didnt even know they knew me well until after I got them to start! Jesus Christ!

• Oh god, this is turning me on

Alt text

Lmao, that's what they call the sandwich. It has bacon, ham, sausage, cheese and eggs. B^] It's the one in the first pic.

• edited September 2014

TDMShadowCP brought me here. What's going on? To be honest, I have no idea what chat you guys are in, TDM never told me. If somebody is pretending to be me however, can you let me know? I don't want to be accused of something if it's not true.

EDIT: I sent you a PM Raging explaining a few things. Hopefully it clears a few things up.

Some guy used it as a username in the chat, and I won't rest until I find them. Apparently I played Salem with them so here are the possible

• edited September 2014

Word of advice, NEVER get involved with your sister's best friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COo12StOfJU

• I'm here

Well I wasn't Nick, but maybe. I PM'ed him. Hopefully I'll get a straight answer.

• I remember when someone pretended to be me on GigaPainter.

Some guy used it as a username in the chat, and I won't rest until I find them. Apparently I played Salem with them so here are the possible

• Yeah, i'm real sorry about that man. I know i went too far, i promise i won't ever be like that again. Hopefully you can forgive us.

I wasn't around for Shel. And I was inviting anyone in to have a peaceful chat and a funny, silly/stupid roleplay. Not my fault, I'm new to

• Slop?

k slop

• It means sleep xD

Slop?

• Songs like this make me ok that we'll never get new System of a Down :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj0qBM_a4-4

• I would have to go with.... fried chicken.... Oh, my God it is heaven with crust and fat....

Lasagna all the way and yours?

• It for sure is the best video game related movie.

Markd4547 posted: »

Wreck it Ralph is the best animated film ever if anyone says otherwise or any other film there are lying :P

• 2015 buddy.

Lol do you know when season 2 is going to be released?

• Slop :)

Slop?

• You mean he likes titans? o_o

One of my friends told me they like this shit xD

• Good one, I'm keeping it.

GOOD NIGHT AND WET DREAMS!

• Smell a lemon, it helps sickness.

I feel sick now...

• Miley Cyrs is touring Australia.
    I'm leaving.

• I am sorry....

Miley Cyrs is touring Australia. I'm leaving.

• I'm gonna try and get $10 grand so I can flee to America...

blueneon posted: »

I am sorry....

• Nuke that shit and come to Israel, I'll give you shelter ;_;

Miley Cyrs is touring Australia. I'm leaving.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.