Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• lol i remember that, i made that meme a while ago.

Alt text

• guys it stop being funny when it started to become spam.

• I want to post the pic of "stop that! stop that! she's already dead!"...

• edited September 2014

Clementine can cry while she sews her arm.

Clem can sew her arm without using Peroxide.

• We can also use it after sewing the arm... Actually I tried several times to use it both before and after the sewing... the thread seems dirty... But Clem just drops a full bottle of H2O2 using it for once...

Clementine can cry while she sews her arm. Clem can sew her arm without using Peroxide.

• edited September 2014
    • When Kenny starts freeing his hands in the truck during episode three, he'll say that he's been trapped before and knows how it ends. Possible reference to the meat locker?

• If you say 'I'd shoot me' to Luke when he asks who would shoot a little girl, he'll tell her that he would shoot Matthew first if it ever came down to that. Flash forward to episode five when Arvo shoots her (and sadly Luke is not around to prevent it).

• During the campfire scene, Bonnie will slowly look over to Luke. He'll eventually turn back to smile at her, and she'll quickly look away when she's caught looking at him.

• When Nick and Luke argue about shooting Matthew on the bridge, Alvin will ask you what you saw. If you say 'I don't know', Carlos will be like, "...but you were right there."

• No.

24601 posted: »

You do the swap don't you?

• That's awesome! How'd you do it?

• Why does she have chicken wings in her hands?

• There are 3 times you can abandon Sarah

• But 2 are in the same place.

There are 3 times you can abandon Sarah

• Buricko seems not as bad though. He doesn't shoot Clem even though he has perfect opportunity to get her while crawling. He lets AJ live too. He will also let Luke grab AJ and only attempt to shoot after he drops AJ.

Vitali isn't a cool dude. He's a fucktard.

• Back in S1EP4, when you talk to Clem and asks Lee if things will go back to normal and Lee can say "Remember what Kat said." but sometimes this option won't appear, it'll be replaced with "I don't know."

Back in S1EP5, when Kenny asks Lee if chopping his arm off worked, Lee says either "I don't know, maybe." Or "I don't know I hope so."

• Back in episode 5 Luke didn't die.

bloop posted: »

Back in S1EP4, when you talk to Clem and asks Lee if things will go back to normal and Lee can say "Remember what Kat said." but sometimes t

• You probably know about this, but I didn't...until now. So in season 2 episode 5 when offering rum to Jane, Clem can make 2 different facial expressions.

Most of the youtubers got that one

Alt text

But a few of them including me got that one

Alt text

It's not because of the whisky you drank or didn't drink with Nick in ep.2, so I don't know what else can trigger this difference.

• But he started the gunfight.

Buricko seems not as bad though. He doesn't shoot Clem even though he has perfect opportunity to get her while crawling. He lets AJ live too. He will also let Luke grab AJ and only attempt to shoot after he drops AJ.

• There's a fourth item Clem can attack the Stranger with. If you look WAAAYYY to the left, there's this tea nettle thing she can bash him with.

• He got lucky, real lucky.

lee4life posted: »

Back in episode 5 Luke didn't die.

• COuldn't help the fish , but he got out.

He got lucky, real lucky.

• The cut on her face maybe?

FetchWalker posted: »

You probably know about this, but I didn't...until now. So in season 2 episode 5 when offering rum to Jane, Clem can make 2 different facial

• Alt text

COuldn't help the fish , but he got out.

• Why does it say infinite dawn in the corner?

• I guess he/she made it.

Why does it say infinite dawn in the corner?

• Oh , that guy.

I guess he/she made it.

• Maybe it depends on if you're in good terms with Jane or not.

You probably know about this, but I didn't...until now. So in season 2 episode 5 when offering rum to Jane, Clem can make 2 different facial

• Maybe if you ask for a sip when Kenny was around, she makes one of those faces. And if you don't ask, she makes the other?

• Do you know how to make the dialogue about Katjaa appear?

Back in S1EP4, when you talk to Clem and asks Lee if things will go back to normal and Lee can say "Remember what Kat said." but sometimes t

• No, I just played through season 1 a couple hours ago and seen the option disappear, I don't know how

Do you know how to make the dialogue about Katjaa appear?

• *girl

Oh , that guy.

• Why hit him with that when Clem can just Falcon Punch him? :)

Alt text

There's a fourth item Clem can attack the Stranger with. If you look WAAAYYY to the left, there's this tea nettle thing she can bash him with.

• I don't care to be honest. She's kind of a dick.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

*girl

• I would like to know this as well

24601 posted: »

How to trigger it?

• Wait! What do you mean by "cry"? From every play-through I've seen, she screams the same way. Can anyone one find a play-through why she "cries" and/or doesn't use the peroxide? I can't find one yet.

Clementine can cry while she sews her arm. Clem can sew her arm without using Peroxide.

• What? What kind of sorcery is this? It this a file change/swap or does this really happen?

• Kenny and Jane say that the bullet probably went clean through Clem's shoulder, but after watching it happen multiple times, it's clear that either TellTale was too lazy to animate the bullet or it's still in Clem's shoulder, and just that Kenny and Jane couldn't find it.
    Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.