The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes, just make sure Tobi isn't there. B]

Instead of heading to stores like everyone is, it's smarter to head to food warehouses

• Why America is afraid of Russia?

I don't think we (the people) are. It's just our bullshit president is.

So, I decided to do an interesting experiment and find out what Russians ask Google about different countries. Why America is afraid of R

• Really! Yes! Now i can kill all my enemies! evil laugh

Rockworm posted: »

Whoa! Gifs can kill people now!

• Alt text

We all know I'm gettin' the last one. Pft

Imagine all of us meeting up and we kill each other for a candy bar. Lmao wtf

Until it's you and me and the last candy bar.

• Alex Watson.

Who is that fine specimen in your gravatar?

• I really want one of them, i will send money back.

Markd4547 posted: »

Nice feels :')

• Well if it only takes you 8 hours to drive to NY, then I'm probably further away :c It would take me like 40 hours to get there from where I live, lol.

Now that I think about it, I might just go North instead. Like Whitehorse or Yellowknife. xD

Only if you're close by. If I have to go really far to get you, I might as well just stay in Canada :P.

• Okay I'll go on a boat and strand myself.

Then when I run out of food I'll try to swim to shore but drown because my fat ass can't swim.

Niiiiice. I just predicted my death. Lmao great

Kenny- BOAT!

• Alt text

Thanks everyone was leaving me to die why they do dis :'(

and Mark

• Why is he talking about shipping wars (with the 2 teenage boys and the one teenage girl) when it clearly says right above that one of the teenage boys and the teenage girl are siblings? xD This ain't Game of Thrones!

Jewfreeus posted: »

so this happened http://comicbook.com/2014/09/27/the-walking-dead-spinoff-meet-the-pilots-characters/

• Doesn't show up for me :/

Jewfreeus posted: »

so this happened http://comicbook.com/2014/09/27/the-walking-dead-spinoff-meet-the-pilots-characters/

• Well if you head to Yellowknife, according to google it would be roughly 52 hours from where I live to Yellowknife.

Well if it only takes you 8 hours to drive to NY, then I'm probably further away :c It would take me like 40 hours to get there from where I live, lol. Now that I think about it, I might just go North instead. Like Whitehorse or Yellowknife. xD

• i have no clue... i think the real question is why are we getting another andrea :p

Why is he talking about shipping wars (with the 2 teenage boys and the one teenage girl) when it clearly says right above that one of the teenage boys and the teenage girl are siblings? xD This ain't Game of Thrones!

• TVLine got their hands on the details, which give a sense for the first group of survivors we're likely to meet in the series' pilot. At least in this iteration, it looks like the pilot will be fairly family-focused, with five of the six characters belonging to one of two families, one headed by a single-mom and one by a single dad:

SEAN CABRERA | A Latino male in his early 40s, Sean is a good man trying to do right by everyone in his life.

CODY CABRERA | Sean’s whip-smart and rebellious teenage son. Known as the angriest kid in town.

NANCY TOMPKINS | A thirtysomething single mom to two kids, Nancy looks like the girl next door, but there’s an edge to her.

NICK TOMPKINS | Nancy’s screwed up teenage son. He’s too old to stay home, too scared to flee.

ASHLEY TOMPKINS | Nancy’s mostly level-headed teenage daughter. Her ambition is in direct proportion to her older brother’s failures. She loves her mom but it’s time to get out of Dodge.

ANDREA CHAPMAN | A somewhat wilted flower child, fortysomething Andrea — yep, another Andrea! — has retreated to the outskirts of the city to recover after a horrible marriage.

With two middle-aged women and a middle-aged man, plus two teenage boys and a teenage girl in the mix, let the shipper wars begin.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Doesn't show up for me

• When it shows the little icon that they're typing a message and it's there for like 3 days and they finally reply but it's with "k"

• Ugh that's the worst ;__;

it's like they were typing a long reply but then suddenly thought that you weren't good enough to read it so they deleted everything ;-;

When it shows the little icon that they're typing a message and it's there for like 3 days and they finally reply but it's with "k"

• I'm safe here, cos not zombies nor any viruses know where the hell Finland is. I'll just wait until you guys find me, if u ever do.

We're all going to be in groups. I think TheWalkingSheep, Matthew, and Rachelle live in Canada, so there's a group there. CiD, Marissa, and

• Holy shit! Damn I never thought of it that way. o_O

Guess I'm not good enough for anyone. People do it to me all the time.

Ugh that's the worst ;__; it's like they were typing a long reply but then suddenly thought that you weren't good enough to read it so they deleted everything ;-;

• "You're hot I'm ugly opposite attract so love me."

• ^

"You're hot I'm ugly opposite attract so love me."

• Alt text

XD :P

wait wat is going on here your not ugly :'(

• dafuq u talkin bout gurl

• Huh, I know this feeling.

Alt text

• Alt text

wat do you mean evil partner your not ugly :'(

^

• How would I be alone? i'm close to Devyn and Marissa... so that means i'm close to you too lol

We're all going to be in groups. I think TheWalkingSheep, Matthew, and Rachelle live in Canada, so there's a group there. CiD, Marissa, and

• o_o

I don't think the first one is true, lmao.

ayy lmao

• 1st fact awesome 2nd fact is scary :O

ayy lmao

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

o_o I don't think the first one is true, lmao.

• Kimmi! My favorite hobo!

I'm safe here, cos not zombies nor any viruses know where the hell Finland is. I'll just wait until you guys find me, if u ever do.

• But you've been to jail a lot of times! Remember when you stole 100 pizzas in a day?

o_o I don't think the first one is true, lmao.

• Elian! My favourite shitbird! xD

Kimmi! My favorite hobo!

• I didn't see any of those in there tho. ;-;

But you've been to jail a lot of times! Remember when you stole 100 pizzas in a day?

• That pizza would be a good deal...

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

1st fact awesome 2nd fact is scary :O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.