Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Wow, there are so many possibilities here I'm excited to read about them! :) Plus, any character description using the word 'rambunctious' is super, in my opinion. :P

pudding_pie posted: »

Introduction 'Welcome to Jersey' No images today; will have some up whenever I find the time to sketch up some Katie and Jersey. Oh-an

• Thank you very, very much! I'm a sucker for details when I read, and tend to add them, because I tend to view the bits and pieces like snapshots.

LupineNoir posted: »

Intriguing! I'm curious as to where this will go, and the little extra details such as the cigarette comments are a nice touch.

• edited September 2014

Ah yes, the fight between the witch and Harmony, correct?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll stop with the questions now.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Well, the previous chapter is where the one who is controlling him is defeated, breaking the spell that stops him from not being able to control himself.

• Well you are welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed the picture. :) Like I said, EVERY time I read your stories, this little guy popped into my head. XD Oh, wait...I still hear some cheering in the distance. :D

If things are quiet enough when you read this, you just might hear me cheering with unbridled joy because I absolutely love this. ABSOLUTELY

• Awkward being around someone you know so little of. Makes me kind of sad. :( Glad Bigby is around, though. :) And of course, typical Tim behavior. XD Loved this! Very sweet!

I woke up late that morning, and then a flooding relief filled my body when I had remembered the events of the previous day. The returning o

• edited September 2014

Why thank ya! I had a feeling you would've liked those two especially, glad you and the others enjoyed my design of Tez as well. :)

Oh my god its so awesome! I love little Reynard in the one corner and Rose in the top corner. Tez looks super mega badass! It's awesome!!

• edited September 2014

XD Everyone must love the way I drew Reynard, and thank you JJ!

JJwolf posted: »

I love Reynard's facial expression and your character is pretty badass indeed! Nice to have a face to a description.

• edited September 2014

Yep, pretty much all of what you said I appreciate and can agree with. I also applaud that you still remember the nursery rhyme I made about him on the first page, whether you've reread it or not. :P

You're the only one who mentioned Kiki or Kikimora so far. I guess there's a reason why nobody else mentioned her because I haven't really went into much depth about her character yet - apart from the fact that she can turn invisible, has wet footprints, has given Tez his mission briefing, and that she's a total babe. ;D

Excellent, Dragon, excellent! Pretty much everyone's mentioned Tezoth looking badass and I totally agree - makes sense he was a thief back i

• edited September 2014

No, Noir, we must not let Emmy get away with this. We're going to crash the party and eat all the desserts. >:)

Well, that's not what you want to find when you open your door. If Rose and the knights are stuck fighting the other knights, it looks like

• Well, judging by the fact that no one crashed the party, it seems as though your plans have fallen through XD Lol, but in all seriousness, it was a good party for my aunt. The cake was amazing, and I think I ate three slices of pizza :L Still to full to look at food XD

No, Noir, we must not let Emmy get away with this. We're going to crash the party and eat all the desserts.

• Holy Christ, the fullness of that moustache! XD

GAH! So excited! -SQUEE!- First off, damn-that's a lot of babies! XD And I LOVE the description and powers. Hope will be my favorite; Gianna

• ...11, 12, 13. Wait, THIRTEEN CHILDREN?

Alt text

(in seriousness again, similar to the Porgie clan, I'll be looking forward to Willow the most!)

Introduction 'Welcome to Jersey' No images today; will have some up whenever I find the time to sketch up some Katie and Jersey. Oh-an

• It's all good, at least you're still attempting to come on here to post more of your story!

zgamer posted: »

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been active for a while. I started school again and I'm also teaching an introduction to film student lab,

• Sweet! I'm so pumped! The kids sound fantastic, and I had fun picturing each child. I think my favorites are Hope and Bella, the youngest and oldest. The have beautiful names, and I can see them causing all sorts of havoc later on XD I forgot Katie was a council member, thanks for reminding me! I used to hate Jersey and think he was a bit creepy, but now I've grown to like him a whole bunch and I think he and Katie are perfection <3 Can't wait for the chapters to start rolling in.

• I could've been there if it weren't for the dragon thieves flying about, ugh! :P

Awesome to hear! And, at least you still got that zephyr metabolism, know what I mean? :)

Well, judging by the fact that no one crashed the party, it seems as though your plans have fallen through XD Lol, but in all seriousness, i

• Haha, yeah!

I could've been there if it weren't for the dragon thieves flying about, ugh! :P Awesome to hear! And, at least you still got that zephyr metabolism, know what I mean?

• That's similar to how I read and write, in terms of details! I try and think in terms of a film, when either reading or writing, and focus on the details to bring things to life.

Anubis85 posted: »

Thank you very, very much! I'm a sucker for details when I read, and tend to add them, because I tend to view the bits and pieces like snapshots.

• edited September 2014

Kikimora is something of a mystery because we don't really know her true self, her personality, in much detail; that's why I'm looking forward to reading more about her, though!

Also, it would be great to see more of your art, if you have the time!

Your nursery rhyme was one of the first things I read on here, and it impressed me so much I've simply not forgotten it. :) I'm hoping you or someone else does another, to be honest. :P

Yep, pretty much all of what you said I appreciate and can agree with. I also applaud that you still remember the nursery rhyme I made about

• Oh man, we missed out on cake and pizza. And now I have a craving for a strange food combination involving cake and pizza.

@EMMYPESS Awesome to hear, like Dragon says!

No, Noir, we must not let Emmy get away with this. We're going to crash the party and eat all the desserts.

• "Now would be a good time to have fucking back up!" Rose yells. The crowd of people could have been from anywhere and none were recognizable. Rose held her sword tight, saying a quick prayer as they charged. Swords flung in all directions, Rose's armor getting hit by the metal.

Her knights worked hard these past few months, but it was paying off. The small group was blowing through this crowd of unfamiliar fables as if it were nothing.

Wait.

Rose looked behind her. There were no bodies where she'd killed them. Still swinging her sword, she began to yell to her own soldiers.

"It's a ruse!" She said.

"Yeah, we've noticed," Bo said back. Bo Peep swings her sword, chopping the head off of one and watches it's body fizz into nothing.

"Goddamn, he did this to slow us down! We need full charge to the Manor. We need to get there before he does!" Rose orders.

"How do you know that's his plan?" Bo asks.

"Believe me, I know." The last of the fake men were left, and the group killed them in no time. Reynard led the way being the fastest, his little fox legs carrying him as far as the wind could guide him.

The woods. They were in the woods now, ascending the mountain that brings the smell of nature straight to your nostrils. It was quiet. Too quiet.

Rose held her sword, Thorn, out in front of her. She led again, treading slowly as they approached an opening in the brush.

"Something moved!" Lance shouted. His voice echoed the trees, causing mundy birds to fly off. It was so dark, why couldn't Brandish wait until morning to pull this shit?

"There!" Bo pointed her sword.

The creatures jumped from the trees down to the ground, their fangs flashing the group menacingly. Another round of fighting, and Rose lifts her sword to meet their chests. These ones don't disappear.

"They're real! These monsters are real!" Lance yells.

"I see that," Rose snaps back. Her armor is soon covered in the red sticky blood that pours from the wounds she creates. Then, it gets really cold, really quick.

"The fuck is happening?" Rose asks. From above, another figure descends. The monsters around them begin freezing into giant ice blocks.

It's Lumi, the Snow Queen.

"When did you get here?" Rose asks, watching everything get slowly covered in a thick layer of ice and snow.

"Just now, actually. You're...ehm, niece, hired me." Lumi leans against one of the frozen solid ice blocks, and casually watches as the knights gather their bearings.

"She hire anyone else?"

Lumi just nods. She leads them out of the small section of frozen enemies, and each time her feet touch grass, the ground around her freezes slightly.

Another wave of the monsters appear after they've walked a long while. These ones attack more ferociously than the last, as they are bigger and nastier.

"I can't freeze them all quick enough!" Lumi yells to her comrades. Rose decapitates a few at once, trying her hardest to get through this next group of bastards.

Then, the Cardinal Winds show. West, East, and South blow in separate directions, shaking some of the leaves from their branches, and blowing away the remaining enemies from their hiding positions. From here, it's a direct run to the front door of the Mansion.

Rose approaches the door as quickly as possible. The lights are all out, and it's dead silent again. Her hand reaches the door handle, and she enters, urging the others to stay behind.

"No," Lance says, his hand on her shoulder. "Together. Me and you."

"I can't let you do that," Rose says.

"Well, I can't let you possibly get killed, can I?"

"And what about you? I don't want you dead either."

Lance gives a smirk,"I won't be able to let that happen. Let's get in there and kill us our Morgan."

"Hey, I'm right here!" Morgan says defensively. "Just because the guy is taking my role doesn't mean that's his name!"

Ignoring the comment, Rose and Lance enter the house. The door snaps shut ever so quietly, enveloping them in the darkness.

"He's here, I fucking know it. Show your self, Brandish!" Rose's commands bounce off the walls with no answer to them. They tread the steps upstairs.

She opens each bedroom door. Nobody. Not one cub has shown their face. She opens the last door, and finds Winter in her North Wind form.

"Winter!" Rose says, running in. "Where are the others?"

"Dad took them somewhere safe. As soon as Mom got off the phone, I shifted. She told my father to take them out of Wolf Valley. He was reluctant, but she made him do it. I stayed to help, called the Cardinal winds and Lumi to help."

"Well, thanks for that. Where's Snow now?"

Winter points above her. "Dealing with Brandish herself."

"What?! We need to get up there! Why aren't you helping?"

"He's powerful, Rose. My mother told me to stay out of the way and wait for you guys."

"Well, we're here, let's get the hell up there!" Rose ran back out, Lance and Winter now trailing behind her. She ran to the end of the hall, to the open window that leads to the roof. Her body squeezes through and she carefully steps onto the shingles, climbing her way to the top.

Her heart sinks. A sword sticks out of Snow's body, blood spilling down the both side of the room. Brandish gives the most arrogant smirk.

"She's dead! It's all over for you!" He bellows to Rose.

The anger in Rose reaches it's tipping point. She full force release the power she'd been wielding and building up for the past six or so months and thrust it forward. Her and Brandish are in a full on sword fight, their blades clanking each other. She nicks him a few times, drawing blood. He, in turn does the same to her. Lance and Winter are dealing with Snow, the two of them trying to fix things.

"She's still alive," Lance informs Rose as she continues her battle.

Winter holds her hands over the wound. She looks to Lance, whispering something Rose can't hear.

Rose's stabs Brandish legitimately, a giant gash in his side. It doesn't faze him, though.

Rose looks back. Lance and Winter are carrying Snow away from the battle area.

"It's just you and me," She tells Brandish.

He gives a menacing laugh,"Right. But what then? You can't defeat me!"

Rose laughs in return,"Oh, really? Have you any information of Arthurian legend?"

Brandish shakes his head,"I'm afraid not. Would you like to elaborate?" He swings his sword, contacting it with Rose's lower leg, It cuts through the metal and lodges into her skin slightly.

"GAH!" Rose yells out. He pulls the sword back out, ready to swing again. Rose stops it.

"Not so powerful now?" Brandish smirks once more. He refrains for a moment, watching Rose gather herself. "So, would you kindly tell me your little fairy tale?"

"Ha. Fairy tale. Funny that you choose that word, of all the words."

Rose stands up again, blood trailing down her leg. She swings her sword at him and it's like before, the blades clanking and hitting each other.

"As the legend goes, King Arthur was able to defeat Morgan Le Faye in a final battle between the sides. You, my kind sir, are Morgan. I am Arthur. Your ass is about to be whooped by a girl."

"Oh, real-"

Brandish froze, as if confused. His hand lifted to his chest, where his heart belonged.

"Something wrong?" Rose finally realizes what the problem is. Someone has returned his heart to him.

Before Brandish could move, the sword pierces his chest. It goes straight through the back, and he falls to his knees. His eyes roll behind his head and he rolls off the side of the roof, his blood mixing with Snow's.

Rose had succeeded in changing her sisters fate. Or had she?

She sprints back to where they'd dragged Snow. There she lay, gasping for breaths.

"He....missed my...heart," She was able to utter. Rose dropped to her own knees, crouching over her sister's body. The faintest glow of sunrays poured over the horizon of the surrounding mountains.

"Snow, don't leave me Snow!" Rose began to cry.

Snow smiled at her sister, raising her hand to reach her sister's cheek.

"I won't die if I'm not intended to," She whispers.

Her eyes close, but her breathing still continues. Rose lifts her sister up.

"We need to get her to Swineheart. We- We need to...We need to..." She can't even talk without getting lost in her emotions. She runs to the end of the roof, where it slopes down to meet the front door. Winter flies her down, placing her onto the ground. The group of warriors gasp as Rose walks past them with her sister in her arms, then begins to run. She runs past the carnage and the ice, nearly slipping but still going. She reaches the edge of Wolf Valley, her friends close behind. They parade across the Farm, never stopping, never slowing.

As if life depended on it.

Life does depend on it.

Bum bum bum! I thought dun dun dun was too used, so I changed it up. Think what you will, but I am not Bill Willingham, so the ending probably won't be as brutal as your thoughts are thinking. Or maybe it will. Maybe it'll end worse than Willingham could have ever thought! Whatever happens, happens. I hope you liked this action packed chapter, next one will be up either tonight or tomorrow.

• It was difficult picking 13 names but I'm glad the choices are beautiful. :) Jersey was in the middle for me but I'm glad he no longer creeps you out; would hate to use a character that left a bad taste in your mouth. I LOVE the characters no one goes for. Can you tell? Well, its a good thing I threw that in there. A lot of people forgot she was a member of the Council. Can't wait to get started as well. :D

Sweet! I'm so pumped! The kids sound fantastic, and I had fun picturing each child. I think my favorites are Hope and Bella, the youngest an

• LMAO Like his legend; he was number 13 and so with that being said, I had to go in that direction. Plus, Katie is a Wolf and they tend to have litters. XD Glad to see you have a favorite one so far. :)

...11, 12, 13. Wait, THIRTEEN CHILDREN? (in seriousness again, similar to the Porgie clan, I'll be looking forward to Willow the most!)

• That picture, thou! XD Loving the name so far. XD Seems like Hope is the fav so far.

GAH! So excited! -SQUEE!- First off, damn-that's a lot of babies! XD And I LOVE the description and powers. Hope will be my favorite; Gianna

• Shit. I really need to hurry up and read the latest issue. Think I'm going to do that tonight. This was intense and that ending. What the hell, man? Ugh! This was a very well written chapter and I enjoyed picturing the battle in my head. Damn, Bo peep! XD

"Now would be a good time to have fucking back up!" Rose yells. The crowd of people could have been from anywhere and none were recognizable

• I was thinking on making another picture, to be honest. Although I may start typing a little bit more of my next chapter soon.

Thank ya, thank ya, it took me a long time to try to get it perfect when I was in the process of making it. I'll probably not make another rhyme since it was such a hassle with the first, but I'll think about it. :)

Kikimora is something of a mystery because we don't really know her true self, her personality, in much detail; that's why I'm looking forwa

• Haha, yeah, well Bo is a part of the whole Knighthood Rose established. So is Lance, Reynard, and a few others I forgot the names of :L And Winter really did recruit a few Fables to aid Snow for the impending war that was planned in the comics. I figured since I replaced Snow with Brandish, the enemy is no longer Rose for Winter. Now Snow and Rose are on the same side, so is their troops.

Shit. I really need to hurry up and read the latest issue. Think I'm going to do that tonight. This was intense and that ending. What the he

• I assumed so! I have an Alice on my TWD story on the other Telltale forum I write on. She's the main character :) In all honesty, I think I love all of them already XD I love that you're able to transform characters that no one likes into characters that would emotionally distress a person if anything happened to them.

It was difficult picking 13 names but I'm glad the choices are beautiful. Jersey was in the middle for me but I'm glad he no longer creeps

• I really like how you do your sword fights, they are simply... I suppose elegant would be the proper word. I gotta take some pointers from you if I ever do any sword scenes myself!

"Now would be a good time to have fucking back up!" Rose yells. The crowd of people could have been from anywhere and none were recognizable

• edited September 2014

I visit Snow every day in the hospital.

"This is giving me extreme deja vu," Bigby muttered. He held her hand in his, watching the machines breath for his wife. Soon after Rose had burst through the hospital doors, they had lost Snow. But Flycatcher, being all powerful and such, joined with the other witches, used all their powers to bring her back. We're now waiting for her to wake from the coma she slipped into.

"What are you talking about? She's been in the hospital before like this?" I ask. I sit on the opposite side of the bed, one of my infants sitting up on my lap in a swaddled blue blanket.

"She was shot years ago in the head. Thank god she's popular, or she'd have no chance whatsoever. We're lucky if she wakes up..." I see Bigby turn his head away from me, avoiding my eyes. He might just be crying.

Her chest rises very shallowly, the monitor next to her bed beeping consistently. Swineheart takes his time measuring things and scanning tests as we sit around and wait for her to wake up.

Just wake up, Snow.

I follow Bigby out of the room once visiting hours are officially over. He steps down the hall just a few feet before he jams his fist into the wall. It cracks the brick in place, making some of it crumble to the ground.

"I should've goddamn stayed!" He yelled to himself. I could here him grinding his teeth as he stood their, his fist still connected to the cracked wall.

I shifted Noah closer to my shoulder and walked over to hug my grandfather. He took it, although he must've still been blaming himself.

"It's alright Bigby," I say. I feel his hand stroke my hair.

"It's not," He utters.

"It is. She's in a hospital. She will recover."

"I should've stayed..."

"Stop it. Stop beating yourself up Grandpa."

Bigby lets out a laugh,"Still getting used to that one."

"Which one? The beating yourself up part or the Grandpa part?"

He lets another laugh out,"You're a funny one, kid." We walk beside each other to the elevator. Rose passes us, on her way to the room Snow stays in. No one stops to tell her visiting hours are over. Hell, people don't seem to actually care at this point. Swineheart knows the emotional stress this is bringing us all, and he's been extremely lenient on letting people in and out at any time. The only reason me and Bigby are leaving is because we both have children to take care of. I've been letting him and the cubs stay at my apartment, and it's been causing a bit more stress than I'd like.

"Daddy, I drew a picture of mommy," Blossom said as soon as Bigby walked through the door. I walked over to Tim, who gave me a welcome home kiss and took Noah from my arms.

"They were all good, not too fussy," He tells me.

"Good," I say. My uncles and aunt run around the couch, chasing each other and occasionally flying up in the air to catch eachother. Connor knocks over a lamp and Bigby catches it with his enhanced reflexes.

"Stop horsing around!" He yells, his voice booming and his form slightly changing due to his wolf nature. The cubs all freeze and plop onto the couch, afraid of getting in trouble. Bigby sighs after he sees their faces, rubbing his own face and taking a spot on the end.

"I cooked some pasta for dinner. There should be some left," Tim informs me. He takes our son to the nursery with the rest of our kids. My mother is holding Scarlett and Therese is sitting across from her in the dining room, sipping on a cup of tea. I join them, exhaustion filling my body and consuming me whole.

"Another rough day?" My mom asks.

I slowly nod. "She hasn't changed. It's been weeks. I just-.... I want my grandmother..."

"I want my mom," Therese and Winter say simultaneously. Winter passes Scarlett to me, who instantly clutches my breast. I pull my shirt down, feeding her as the three of us exchange the things that happened today.

"Conner almost broke that lamp out there 3 times," Therese says. Not even moments after she said it, a giant crash is heard in the living room.

"What did I tell you?!" Bigby's voice is loud, even in the comfort of the next room over.

I can't help but burst out laughing. The three of us sit there, letting the stress escape us over tea and some cookies Therese baked.

"So are you going home to Toyland soon?" Winter asks Therese.

"I said I would leave when I'm no longer needed."

"And?" I ask.

"Who's going to tend the garden while I'm gone?" Therese answers me with another question.

The clock strikes 10, and all the children have gotten ready for bed. Two blow up mattresses and the pullout couch serve as beds for my extended family. The babies are sleeping in their cribs after I've fed each one. I say goodnight to everyone and join Tim in our bedroom.

We sit there silently for a moment.

"I love you," He says, turning his endtable light off.

"I love you too," I say.

"No, like, I love you more than I have ever loved you before. Every day of my life."

I smile," I know. And I love you too." He leans in and kisses me, the first we've had in a rather long while. It lasts a long time, and soon we are under the covers, our clothes ripped from out bodies and eventually we're just kissing and breathing in each other's scents.

He smells so goddamn good.

A look at what life is for the family with this new heart ache they're dealing with. Harmony is being the strong one, along with her mother and her aunt. They're all mother figures, even though Therese isn't a mother of the three. I mean, she's basically taking Snow's place for the moments while Harmony mothers her own children and Winter bounces back and forth as a child to cope with things. Bigby is taking it the hardest, because he just got Snow back and now they're separated again. His stress is causing extreme anger, and he's been yelling at people more often then anything else. Don't worry, things will get better!

• Sword fights are my favorite kind of fights. I think it's the lethality of it all, y'know? Like, a gun fight lasts too quick. But with swords, there's more defense. You have no idea who'd win (For the most part) When it comes to the sword. I just picture and then write it.

I really like how you do your sword fights, they are simply... I suppose elegant would be the proper word. I gotta take some pointers from you if I ever do any sword scenes myself!

• No; can you imagine? XD Poor Jersey has 13 to worry about. Not to mention ALL girls! XD

MasterStone posted: »

Will we see more demon babies?

• Uh. The feels, Em. :( I feel so bad for Bigby and poor Harm, Therese and Winter. All trying to be adults in this situation. At least you said things will get better. :)

I visit Snow every day in the hospital. "This is giving me extreme deja vu," Bigby muttered. He held her hand in his, watching the machin

• I'll have to go check that out sometime at TWD. I should REALLY get a move on! XD Well, glad you are loving them all; that was the goal, as was giving these so called 'bad' guys a new look on life. Guess I just feel for them. :) Then, if it might cause distress should anything happen, I have accomplished enough. :)

I assumed so! I have an Alice on my TWD story on the other Telltale forum I write on. She's the main character In all honesty, I think I lo

• The next chapters are going to be far more epic than my previous. I promise you that lol.

Act 3, Time Bomb part 2

The Robin Hood brothers and Lydia emerge victorious from that battle with the crude centaur. Tired and worn they group notice the runes on the ground of where they are standing glow. They are then transported to a sanctuary, The Library. This is the place that contains the clues of what they're looking for. The powers of the sword Omnimaax stole from the shrine and the location of fortress.

"Ok guys lets get to work show we?"

"What work Robby? We have no Idea what we are looking for."

"Well, Walter we won't find anything if we just sit here, lets go. Lydia? Whats the matter?"

"We are not alone.."

"Another centaur...?

Suddenly a old wizard appears before them, he is accompanied by a tiny troll with glasses carrying a book. "Well well, you fellows are quite powerful having to make it in here. "May I ask what business you have here?"

"My name is Lydia, I am a guardian of the sacred sword of light. I have to find out where it's captor have taken it and defeat and avenge my fellow guardians demise."

The wizard teleport to his desk and lite his pipe then take a few puffs before sitting stroking his bearded. "Oh yes, I am familiar with the sword and its power, as well as the swords opposite. If I recall correctly, many centuries ago there was a godlike knight who wielded the power of light and darkness. With that power he created two swords, Light Calibur and Dark Calibur.

The two sword was wielded by this godly knight paved the way to two kingdoms. The kingdom of light , Verizoness and the kingdom of dark, Sprintess Le Sombre. The knight left these two swords in the hands of each kingdom after he disappeared into the heavens. However, the kingdoms grew to hate each other so the went to a terrible war that destroyed them both and left their kingdom in ruin. They only thing left standing was the each kingdoms swords.."

"Incredible.." Robby fascinated by the wizards tale.

"But wait, what happened after that?" Walter asked.

"The sworn rulers of each kingdom called upon their champion to do battle on last time, light and darkness. After they collided the powers of each sword was too unstable and caused them to disappear into the homelands. The shrine where you Lydia was chosen to guard and into a dragon kingdom, Arraz."

"Wait did you say, Arraz? That's where Draco's father from." Robby as he gets up.

"Kind wizard, a friend of ours father was a prince of that land. after it was overtaken by the tyrant Aizaax. The sword must of fell into the hands of Aizaax." Lydia addressing the wizard.

"True but after his defeat what became of the sword? How did this new tyrant get his hands on it I wonder. Now he 's has both light and dark caliburs. This is very bad... Wait a moment, we are not alone..."

The rooms begins to glows dark and misty. Robby, Walter and Lydia prepare for whatever is coming, but instead the wizard tell them to stand behind them, they are no match for this creature..

Meanwhile back at the forest, Etan, Daren and Draco, finally arrived to the place where Draco's story first began. The ancient crest still resides there, waiting to be reawaken by a dragon and a wolf.

Alt text

"This brings back so many memories.." Draco as he touches the crest.

"It seems still intake all we have to do is hope that this works and be able to ward off what ever Omnimaax did to you. I leave this to you Draco, as I am not familiar with this kind of ritual."

"Alright Etan, you stand on the opposite side while I stand here.., then you go full wolf I think while I'll go full dragon.

"Ummm, are you sure this is a good idea..?"

"Quiet Darren, it will be alright, Draco got this."

"Ok..."

The crest glows bright and the dark energy forces Draco to the ground and he begins to scream in agony.

"DRACO!"

Suddenly from the shadows Omnimaax emerge, and unsheathes his dark blade. "2 days are up, Etan. Draco belongs to me now."

"What did you do too him!" Etan enrage.

"He is void now, and he looks... very hungry... Draco kill your team members." Omnimaax as he sicks Draco on him.

Draco slowly approaches Etan, and Daren preparing to kill them. Omnimaax has turned him against his own team mates. However Etan is not giving up on him, as he is determined to free Draco from his captives. But how will he do this without harming him?

And what is in the Library with Robby, Walter, Lydia and the Wizard?

To be continued

• Chapter 1

"Nothing new'

Alt text

Picture of Katie and Jersey. My GF LOVED this one so much. Said it was 'too damn cute.' Alright! Yeah! XD

Enjoy! <3

Katie was occupied with the task at hand in the kitchen. In the oven, five loaves of bread baked, as a large stew pot boiled away on the stove. Every ten minutes, Katie would stir the potatos inside and add a few shakes of pepper if needed. Beside her and upon the table, sat several little girls. In the background, Katie had 'Dress you up' by Madonna playing on her ipod.

"Daddy hates this song!" Willow giggled, as she handed her mother a wooden spoon. "He's funny when you play this song, mommy."

Katie giggles. "Well, your father knows better than to leave me alone with Madonna, thirteen little girls and a pot of boiling vegetables."

She gave Willow a kiss, as three other winged creatures flew into the kitchen. One of them, a winged wolf name Sarah, dodged past her mother and snatched a cookie from the top shelf. Katire reached around and grabbed her daughter's wing before the girl could make a daring escape.

"And where are YOU going with that young lady?" Katie points to the sweet treat. "You KNOW dinner will be ready in an hour."

"I'm hungry now, mommy!" Sarah tries to nibble on the edge. "When is daddy going to get here with the meat?"

Katie takes the cookie away. "Soon. You know daddy likes to get the biggest one he can find."

The other two girls with Sarah, Georgia and Madeline, join in a laughing riot. Katie takes the broom by the pantry and shoos the troublemakers away.

"Go, go, go! Shoo! Go play until I tell you dinner is done." The three girls fly upstairs laughing. "I mean it or I'll bust your butts!"

Katire tries to contain her laughter but what was the point? It was never a dull moment around this place. Katie returns and begins the preperation for the meat. Hope, her only mundy, climbs up beside her and takes a seat on the edge. She carefully watches her mother throw in various spices and 'taste test' her final product.

"Why do you do that mommy?"

"So I know if I need to add more or if it's JUST right."

"Can I try?"

Katie dips the spoon into the sauce and hands it to Hope. The little girl drinks the liquid, swirls it around and smiles.

"MMMM! That's good mommy! Really sweet!"

"Well, thank you my little helper."

As Katie wraps up the sauce, several little squeals could be heard from the front room. Jersey was home. Katie turns around and sees all the girls jumping about and trying to gain their father's attention. In his hand, Jersey holds three Pheasents and an enormous Buck around his shoulders. He throws the birds down, as Katie assists him with the Deer.

"My God, Jersey. This thing is huge!"

Jersey tosses the corpse on the table. "Well, we gotta feed these moochers ova' here!" He gathers several of the girls in his arms. "Look at you'se and this face right here. Look at this face, Gianna. What's with this face!?"

Gianna laughs, as her father sends Raspberry kisses her way. The other girls jump in, as each one of them receives a kiss. Finally, finishing it off with Abigail, Jersey runs to the side and grabs Katie.

"And to you, the most beautiful of them all." He kisses her neck. "Dinner smells freakin fantastic in here."

"Well, I'll have this meat done in no time. Looks great. Kids seem happy."

Katie takes the Meat Clever and begins skinning, splitting and dismembering the corpses. As she is doing this, a circle of Wolves on the floor jin; soon, above her head, the winged children flap furiously and wait in anticipation. Jerey grabs a beer, turns back into his glamoured form and sits at the table.

"Ya' got company, Katie."

"Yeah. I can feel their eyes watching me. IVY! Stop growling at your sister!"

Ivy, one of the Wolf cubs, cowards behind her sister Alice and Willow. As the other girls tried fighting for a piece of meat, Hope took this opportunity to see her father. Being the onl mundy, it was difficult moving through the dangerous crowd. She's learned to wait her turn. Jersey picks up his daughter and sits her on the edge of the table.

"How you doing today sweetie?" Jersey pokes her nose. "No problems today?"

Hope shakes her head. "Nuh uh, daddy. Mommy made sure they played nicely with me."

"Good." Jersey takes a sip from his beer. "Ya' come find me or your mother the next time they wanna be mean to ya', okay?"

"Yes daddy." Hope leans forward and hugs her father. "I love you."

Jersey returns the embrace. "Love ya' more, ya' little munckine."

Jersey and Hope watch as Katie takes small pieces from the Deer and throws them at several hungry mouths. She tosses the fat and skin to the Wolves, as she repeats this process with the winged creatures.

"More!" Gianna swopes down. "More mommy!"

"No!" Katie flicks her daughter's nose. "Get outta here with that! You all had a piece! Now go play until dinner is done."

All together, the girls walk out the kitchen. Hope gives Jersey another kiss just before she joins her sisters. This gives Jersey a chance to be alone with Katie. As she throws the sauce over the Deer meat, Jersey grabs her hips and rocks back and forth; this causes Katie to laugh and nearly drop the bowl.

"Jersey, stop! You wanna eat so damn bad than let me cook!"

Jersey nibbles her neck. "What if THIS is what I wanna eat, huh?" He sinks his front teeth into her neck. "BLEH! I'm a Vampire!"

Katie slaps his arm. "Stop with that bullshit! Vampire! Last time I checked my husband was the Jersey Devil."

Jersey laughs. He grabs Katie's ipod and examines the song.

"Really Katherine?"

Katie beams. "You KNOW how I am with Madonna. Shouldn't be a surprise to you." She places the meat on a hot skillet. "No one saw you out there, right?"

"Nah. Too cold now for some of these Hunters. And besides, I'm pretty good about not lettin' these fuckers find me. Been centuries and these idiots think they have me figured out!"

"Well, you need to be careful is all. You still taking the girls out in the morning?"

"You're going, right?"

"Yes! the girls were asking earlier and I told them I'd find out more information."

Jersey pulls a bone out of the waste basket and gnaws on it. Katie stares, hoping he'd get the message.

"Wha!?"

Katie folds her arms and cocks her hip to the side. "Seriously? Jersey-"

"Its just a bone, Katherine!"

"I don't want the girls pickin' up your disgusting habits! Its bad enough Gianna, Abigail and Bella burp after eating, now they'll go diggin' in the garbage for leftovers! They ain't dogs!"

Jersey cackles. "Not dogs?! Katie-"

Katie points a knife at him and laughs. "Don't you EVEN say it....JERSEY!"

"Well, I did BANG a dog and got some adorable puppies, so-"

Katie lunges at Jersey and pins him to the counter. They passionatly kiss, as the smell of cooked meat fills the kitchen.

"I better go FETCH that before it burns."

As Katie turns away, Jersey quickly smacks her butt. "Yeah. You do that, Lassie."

As she flips him the finger, Georgia and Madeline walk into the kitchen.

"Dinner ready?"

"Almost girls. Just a little bit longer and-"

"SHIT!" Jersey places his finger in his mouth. "SHIT! My fuckin' finger!"

"JERSEY! Don't curse so god damn much in front of the girls! What did you do?"

"Cut myself on the Beer can! Fuck!"

As the girls giggle, Katie tries to avoid the situation. "Genius."

Finally the entire family gathers for a meal at the dinner table. Jersey and Katie pass around the boiled potatos, fresh bread and meats. The winged creatures sink their teeth into the warm cooked meat, as the Wolves tear pieces off and chew.

"Use a knife and fork, girls."

"Katie, they are home."

She looks around at the blank stares. Katie sighs. "Fine but when we are OUT, you girls will use your manners."

Ava Rose holds out her plate. "Mommy, can I have more birdie, please?"

Katie hands her a large breast. "There you go, sweetie. Gravy?"

"Yes please!" The wolf bounces in her seat. "Yum yum! Thank you, mommy!"

"Are we still going to the woods tomorrow, daddy?"

Thirteen eager faces all stare at Jersey. "Yes we are but you all need to behave and mind your mother, ya hear?"

"We did-"

"Sarah." Jersey turns to face the winged wolf. "Your mother told me about the cookie thing..."

Sarah is silent. "Next time, you'll be stayin' home. When she tells you something, listen or you'll have to deal with me."

"Yes sir."

"And YOU three-" Jersey points to Madeline, Willow and Ava Rose. "When Hope wants to play with you, stop actin' like little jerks and be nice to your sister! No biting, hitting, kicking or leaving her alone in the closet! You hear?"

The three girls all nod. "Next time I come home and mommy says this, NO ONE is going, got it?"

All thirteen girls agree. Jersey buries his teeth and rips apart the meat from a leg bone. "Good. Now eat up. your momma went through a lot to make dinner."

After dinner, Katie brings out a large chocolate cake. Katie cuts small pieces for the girls and a large one for Jersey. After dinner and dessert, the girls prepare themselves for a bath. They each take a bath, brush their hair and teeth. Excited for the next day, all thirteen of the girls jump into bed without hesitation. Jersey and Katie kiss each of their daughters goodnight, as the couple retires to their bedroom.

"Damn, you look good, Katie." Jersey grabs Katie and spins her around. "I mean, look at ya'!"

Katie blushes. "Oh stop, Jersey! Wooing me will not work-"

"Hmmm. It worked before. We DO have thirteen kids out of it, so-"

Katie punches Jersey in the arm. "Stop it, you! Being a typical Jersey guy..."

The couple begin to undress. Katie heads into the bathroom and turns on the shower. The warm mist feels good on her face, as Katie steps inside. Before she knew it, Jersey was right behind her. The couple passionatly kiss, as the water trickles down their backs.

"I love you."

"Love you too, Rabbit. You and that horrible Madonna."

The couple laugh. Nothing new and that's how they liked it.

Chapter 2 soon :)

For about half the story, I wrote in Junior and Mary. XD Whoa! Glad I caught that! Typical life with Katie and Jersey; never a dull moment in their house. :) If you have any questions, you knw what to do.

• Whoa! That ending!

And what is in the Library with Robby, Walter, Lydia and the Wizard?

I wonder that, too! Curious to see what takes place.

MasterStone posted: »

The next chapters are going to be far more epic than my previous. I promise you that lol. Act 3, Time Bomb part 2 The Robin Hood broth

• I'm sorry for the wait. I was just busy doing stuff like school works and such, and it also was my birthday yesterday(Sept. 27) , so yeah, let's get on with it!

Also sorry if this time it sucked...

Chapter 4: John Wright

...My name is John Wright, said the mysterious man. Dave still slightly injured from the explosion, struggled to move, it was because of a small piece of glass that went through his skin and into his spine.

Dave tried and tried to move, but could not. And John didn't even look at him nor say anything...

Finally, John spoke and said, " Don't try and move, I know what you've been through and you've been through enough"

" You don't understand... John... you don't understand..."

John said in reply, " What if I tell you that I lost my whole family in front of me? Would you believe me?"

"What family?"

"My wife, my 4 children, my parents, and my brothers"

"..."

"Is that enough Dave?", John said smiling

"... I'm sorry... I didn't know..."

" Nothing to be sorry about, it was my fault on not arriving early that night."

The hut remained silent for a long time, Dave still lying down, and John outside the hut and doing something that made fin float a bit off the ground.

"What are you doing, and where are we?" asked Dave,

"I'm using my 'powers', and you are inside and I am outside-"

"Outside what?"

"My house, where the incident happened few years ago"

"No need to tell me, John"

"Thanks, Dave"

Dave and John chatted for a long time about how Strip in da Comic was invented. Then something happened to John, his hands were glowing Blood Red

"It's time", John said,

"Time for wh-"

Dave roared and the small glass piece was removed from his spine, making him move again.

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!?!?!" Dave roared,

"I was supposed to troll you, but I removed it by accident"

" HAHAHAHA! You got me there man"

"IKR!"

Dave and John became friends and got to know each other a lot more,
    " You sure make up a good friend, John!"

"Heh, thanks, but no."

Their conversation was interrupted by an explosion near the city.

" Hope that's not the Resistance"

"What 'Resistance'?"

End of Chapter 4

Sorry if it was really short! It's just because that im really sleepy today so i'm afraid I can't write any longer, so I assure you there will be another one this week!

And oh!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

• Chapter 8

"Well, what do you have to say about yourself, huh?"

Robert looks over and finds his brother sitting on a desk. In his hand, he holds a bottle of Rum.

"Where....where am I?"

"But...how-" Rober tries to stand up. "God, my legs are killin me..."

"Sheriff is here to speak to you."

"The Sheriff?! Why?"

"You really don't fuckin' remember a thing, do you?"

Robert shakes his head. Sighing, Gren takes another sip. "You changed you fuckin' moron. In front of all those mundies and-"

"Shit!" Robert kicks the desk. "No, how...I, I didn't-no..."

"Thank God half those people were drunk or high. Speaking of high."

Grean darts a look at Robert. "What?"

"Since WHEN do you pop Ectasy, huh?"

"I didn't! Or, wait...Rose."

"You should really re-think the woman you, uh, 'hang' out with."

Gren offers the bottle to Robert, who takes it and chugs the rest of the alcohol. Annoyed, Gren tosses the bottle.

"No, I didn't want anymore..."

"Just...shit..."

The door opens. Bigby finishes his cigarette and throws the butt into Gren's bottle now on the floor. Robert tries avoiding eye contact.

"Robert-"

"Hey Bigby..."

"We can't keep meeting like this, Robert. You're on very thin ice right now. I'm looking down and its caving in. You wanna go to the Farm?"

"Please spare me, Wolf. don't talk to me like a child..."

"Seems to be the only way to GET through to you."

Gren snorts and stands up. He steps out for a minute. Robert at that moment feels terrible; his brother had a family now and had no time looking after the mess he had become. Bigby took a seat beside Robert.

"Smoke?"

Ignoring Bigby, the wolf takes this as his answer.

"You in trouble, Robert? You know Snow and I can help you out and-"

"I had a chance, Bigby and I blew it..."

Bigby stares at Robert confused. "What are you talkin' about?"

"Lyla Smith. I had a chance with her and now, Georgie Porgie has her."

"Well, I know the Smiths very well. Lyla is too much like her father; does not take kindly to you pointing them in the wrong direction and tends to do things their own way."

"Yeah. Sounds like her..."

Bigby pats Robert's shoulder.

"This about Lyla or are you just seeking a reason?"

Robert sighs. "Fuck..."

"Why don't we do this. Come back with me and we'll figure this whole mess out. Snow won't be too thrilled but I'm warning you now. This IS your last chance, Robert. I can't keep looking the other way anymore."

"I understand..."

"C'mon. I'll take us down there."

"This is serious, Bigby! Why are you defending him!?"

"He's going through some things and-"

"so, every time a Fable goes out of glamour and ATTACKS like that, we're just supposed to ignore it?"

"It won't happen again."

Snow rubs her temple. "Bigby-"

"He's in a rut right now, Snow. The guy is not thinking straight. Just, one more chance."

Snow sighs. "Fine. ONE more but I swear to you if this happens again-"

"It won't..."

Snow hands Robert the pen, as he signs in mae in three places.

"I'm tired of seeing you and your name, Robert."

"Same here, Snow."

Snow gathers the signed papers and puts them in a file. "PLEASE be a bit more careful next time. I see your brother is with you. Perhaps I need Gren looking after you?"

"I'm not a child, Miss White. I can do this..."

"Prove it."

Walking out the office, Robert pulls out his chewing tobacco and dabs his finger. He pulls out a good amount, sticks it under his lip and walks out the front door. He was in no mood today. Waiting for him, however, is Gren.

"So, what did they tell ya'?"

"I have one more chance."

"Wow. You caught Snow in a good mood."

"Gren-"

"I'm serious! You're very lucky they didn't toss your ass in the back seat and drag your ass to the Farm."

Robert wanted to drop this and fast. "I'm hungry."

"Gren sighs. "Okay. Guess we are avoiding this. Let's get a burger or something."
    ..........................................................................`

"I can put a profile for you online." Gren takes a bite from his food. "Just give me a picture and-"

"Profile for what?"

"Dating you idiot! you can't go chasing after Lyla and I don't like that Rose Red girl."

"We ain't dating..."

"Okay but stil! Get you out there and outta this slump."

"Yeah. Guess so..."

Robert takes a bite, as Gren throws his trash away. "What was the fight about?"

"Jack."

"God that guy. I swear..."

Just as they were finishing up, the waitress returns with their check.

"you boys paying together or seperate?"

Before Robert could answer, Gren pulls out his wallet and hands the waitress a twenty.

"Keep the change."

She smiles and looks over at Robert.

"Well, have a nice day, boys."

As the waitress leaves, Gren kicks Robert's foot under the table.

"OW! Fuck, Gren! That WAS my foot-"

"Did you see how she looked at you?"

"Gren-"

"C'mon! She's a Fable; your alone, she is alone-"

"How do YOU know she is alone?"

Gren holds up his hand. "No ring."

"That does not mean shit!"

As the guys leave, the waitress smiles and waves at Robert. He waves back. Gren laughs.

"what!?"

"Im telling you. Come back and see..." Gren looks at his watch. "Well, I better get going before Carla worries. Call me later. Oh-and stay outta trouble, Robert"

Gren walks quickly down the sidewalk. soon, he is gone.

"Sure, Gren. I'll try."

Robert turns around and sees the waitress in the window; she is taking a couple's order. He sighs and walks back to the diner.

Why the hell not.

Chapter 9 coming soon

Curse you Pie and your love stories! XD Hope you all enjoyed.

• Cute X4! I love the girls; Katie and Jersey are too funn together and the whole kitchen scene was fantastic. I could picture all those kids, watching...waiting! lol That image, too! It is cute! Gah! FEELS!!! XD

Great job like always! Can't wait for more!!!

Chapter 1 "Nothing new' Picture of Katie and Jersey. My GF LOVED this one so much. Said it was 'too damn cute.' Alright! Yeah! XD

• This reminded me of how I used to have chocolate cake a lot when I was a kid. :)))) Nice start!

Chapter 1 "Nothing new' Picture of Katie and Jersey. My GF LOVED this one so much. Said it was 'too damn cute.' Alright! Yeah! XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.