Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited September 2014

I swear that one gun shot made Clem look just a vulnerable as everyone else. She seemed like she could do anything. This one scene just showed that Clem was just as capable as anyone else to getting shot. Sure she got bitten by a dog and beaten, but there just something more heart wrenching when it's someone getting shot...

IAmHoboKing posted: »

Kenny and Jane say that the bullet probably went clean through Clem's shoulder, but after watching it happen multiple times, it's clear that

• I suppose it depends on how you respone her "hope everything goes back to what it used to be" in S1E1, Hershel's farm....

Do you know how to make the dialogue about Katjaa appear?

• edited September 2014

" Sure she got bit "

Might wanna fix that. But I really do agree with you on this.

eRock92 posted: »

I swear that one gun shot made Clem look just a vulnerable as everyone else. She seemed like she could do anything. This one scene just sh

• In episode 3, after Kenny is finished beating in Carver's face, when Rebecca comes out you can see Luke lifting her down from the loading dock.:)

Kennysucks posted: »

After Alvin's death, Luke seems to start taking more concern for Rebecca. It is mentioned he stayed with her when they started walking throu

• Well, there is an exit wound behind her shoulder, so the bullet did go through, so yeah, Telltale was probably too lazy to animate the bullet thinking that since it's a bullet, it would be too fast to see.

Kenny and Jane say that the bullet probably went clean through Clem's shoulder, but after watching it happen multiple times, it's clear that

• SUPPOSED to happen.

Removed from the game.

eRock92 posted: »

What? What kind of sorcery is this? It this a file change/swap or does this really happen?

• Telltale never animates bullets.

Liayso posted: »

Well, there is an exit wound behind her shoulder, so the bullet did go through, so yeah, Telltale was probably too lazy to animate the bullet thinking that since it's a bullet, it would be too fast to see.

• :D I doubt it's the cut. :D

The cut on her face maybe?

• No that's not either. I watched a few youtubers again and 3 of them asked for a sip - 2 of them got the happy expression and the other got the disgusted expression, 1 didn't ask for a sip and got the disgusted one too. I think it's because of Kenny. If you go to Jane first, Clem'll make the "happy" expression and if you go to Kenny first, Clem'll make the other expression. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't know what else can it be. :D

Maybe if you ask for a sip when Kenny was around, she makes one of those faces. And if you don't ask, she makes the other?

• If you stay silent all the way when the stranger ask you to leave everything on the table, you won't put anything down. And the stranger will say "just sit down and don't do anything stupid" in an annoyed tone.

• Maybe if you tell her to save Sarah when the deck collapses instead of helping her straight away.

FetchWalker posted: »

You probably know about this, but I didn't...until now. So in season 2 episode 5 when offering rum to Jane, Clem can make 2 different facial

• I don't know..maybe? :D

Well who cares, she's cute on both of them... xD xD

Maybe if you tell her to save Sarah when the deck collapses instead of helping her straight away.

• Agreed :D

FetchWalker posted: »

I don't know..maybe? Well who cares, she's cute on both of them... xD xD

• edited September 2014

if you keep quiet when first talking to kenny at the tourist trap, he wont shout at you. ("just because you're a little girl..." rant)

• ever noticed clem saw the ice breaking beneath her and did not warn luke, who was pretty much walking behind her?

• edited September 2014

the "that is all we have" dialogue option, when bonny died, is nonsense. mike only takes one of the bags.

• Luke notices that and says "Hey, we're okay. Just keep going."

2rational posted: »

ever noticed clem saw the ice breaking beneath her and did not warn luke, who was pretty much walking behind her?

• edited September 2014

really?

to me it seemed just like he noticed her stopping and walked straight ahead after her.

Luke notices that and says "Hey, we're okay. Just keep going."

• Those two walkers fall down into the water because they step on that crack. One of those zombies kills Luke(Determinant)

really? to me it seemed just like he noticed her stopping and walked straight ahead after her.

• they seemed to be far more to the right and likely broke in because they walked right next to each other.

Those two walkers fall down into the water because they step on that crack. One of those zombies kills Luke(Determinant)

• I need to re-play that part again.

they seemed to be far more to the right and likely broke in because they walked right next to each other.

• If you chose to help Luke, Bonnie won't even fall into the water.

• Well on that scene when you walk on the ice I wanted to see if I stop walking what'll happen. So Clem stays still for a minute maybe, then she turnes to see if Luke is behind her, he'll say "Hey, we're okay. Just keep going." and Clem never makes that crack under her feet. That's what I got but the story is the same after that.

ever noticed clem saw the ice breaking beneath her and did not warn luke, who was pretty much walking behind her?

• Clem isn't real

• The animation used for Clem eating the chili in 205, is the animation for Clem eating the beans in 201.

• In season 2 when Carver comes to the house if you ask his name he will say its George (Remember that) Now skip forward a little when Luke and Clem see the man on the bridge if you ask him if he knows Carver he will reply "You mean George Washington Carver, The Peanut butter guy?" THAT is why I think he said his name was George because the guys last name was Carver! I could be wrong but idk? I could be right!

• No, it's because Alvin killed a guy named George. It's mentioned when Carver grabs him in the ski lodge. "You remember a guy called George, Alvin? Because I do. I remember when you killed him in cold blood. And why? Because you didn't like me?" Something along the lines of that dialogue.

In season 2 when Carver comes to the house if you ask his name he will say its George (Remember that) Now skip forward a little when Luke an

• If you choose to go with nick in the end of 201 and choose to have a drink with him in 202, in 205 if you choose to have a drink of the rum with jane clem will compare the rum to the moonshine she had with nick. "That stuff was like fire."

• FUCK ARVO!

lee4life posted: »

FUCK ARVO!

• Cool. I fixed it now... I think.

" Sure she got bit " Might wanna fix that. But I really do agree with you on this.

• :(

FUCK ARVO!

• Meh.

lee4life posted: »

I don't care to be honest. She's kind of a dick.

• edited September 2014

When Bonnie asks you to check Kenny's bandages, you can say that it'll be gross. Luke will then smile and say, "Oh, it's definitely gonna be gross."

Also, during the shootout, there's a shot that goes to the wall Luke and Clementine are covering behind (I think this is from Kenny's perspective, when he's looking around). You can clearly see Luke's head uncovered as he examines his leg. It's kind of a wonder why nobody just shot him there.

Alt text

• no

TDMshadowCP posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-oohEHp5SE&list=UUlhQQHICigyXCTVhsUwvlig

• "I'll capitulate your ass, Carver!"

Oh man, I'd give all my money for that to have been said once.
    God, my sides hurt now from this laughter.

Pride posted: »

"I'll capitulate your ass, Carver!"

• By looking into these posts all I can do is find new reasons to cry.

I just found something new (for me, at least) while replaying episode 1 again! When Clem is sneaking around the house trying to find supp

Sign in to comment in this discussion.