Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Well, no shit? What have we got here, a fucking comedian?

sprocket23 posted: »

Clem isn't real

• Yea, poor Clem....but sadly her young age is what actually helped her endure all that..
    Kids just we want to protect them, but in the long run they do adapt and learn alot easier/faster than their adult counterparts.
    Apocalypse is just a fucked up example of that.

Yeah. But Clementine was right though. Kenny lost someone and was being like a douche to everyone else and treated everyone like no one kno

• what i don't understand is if he knew the ice was cracking why he did not walk around it.

I need to re-play that part again.

• Vitali is busy fighting with Kenny. Buricko is crazily shooting everywhere. So...

PS. I don't get it why Buricko didn't shoot Kenny...

quinnics posted: »

When Bonnie asks you to check Kenny's bandages, you can say that it'll be gross. Luke will then smile and say, "Oh, it's definitely gonna be

• Its only cause Kenny is stood up, Buricko couldnt hit him from the ground, and Vitali is way back by the tree

quinnics posted: »

When Bonnie asks you to check Kenny's bandages, you can say that it'll be gross. Luke will then smile and say, "Oh, it's definitely gonna be

• When Troy makes his first appearance in A House Divided, he has no dialogue.

• "What a fucking shocker!" ~Kenny 205

When Troy makes his first appearance in A House Divided, he has no dialogue.

• When Troy reappears in In Harm's Way, he has dialogue.

• "What a fucking shocker"~Kenny 205

Lol, I need to make a video response of that.

When Troy reappears in In Harm's Way, he has dialogue.

• Edith's fate isn't determinant even during the Wellington endings, she stays at Wellington and that's it. Kenny and Clem's actions have absolutely no reaction on her fate as she keeps on working at Wellington and they are just another couple of stray survivors that knock on her door.

Her fate is, unless Wellington is attacked, Alive.

But the family in the Howe's ending's fate depends directly on the choice made by Clementine, they may die or live depending on wether they are accepted by Jane and Clem or not.

Their fate can be certainly Alive (if let into Howe's) or Determinantly Unknown (because there's no certain fate for them and the odds for them are uncertain). Either way, they are both determinant.

I would try to write more on this but English isn't my main language and I'm starting to see the thing a bit difficult to explain

Argh but if you dont go to wellinton Edith fate is still unknown you never meet her..... How is it not, your not with her at the end, And honestly the episode still ends with the family on screen if you turn them away

• Urban Doug... holy crap, I will never ever be able to look at Andre Michell the same way again.

Urban Doug is cool although I only see him in Evil playthroughs.

• edited September 2014

You probably know that too, but I'm gonna post it anyway...

So back in Season 1 Episode 4 in that scene

Alt text

if you didn't take Clem with you, the game will force Lee to shoot or not to shoot the walker that is attacking Molly. But you'll have 3 "options".

1 - Shoot the walker and save Molly.

2 - Don't shoot the walker and leave Molly behind.

3 - Shoot Molly.

I didn't know until now that you can leave Molly behind. So that makes her Determinant, not Unknown. And I think that if you don't shoot the walker, it bites her. :( :(

Alt text

• Yeah, got my own fucking show. If you're lucky I'll get you a backstage pass

Well, no shit? What have we got here, a fucking comedian?

• I know 2. For the parents one she looks over surprised but says nothing and for Arvo Clem says-'I wish I never took anything from Arvo.' Bonnie replies 'I'm sure he wishes the same' or something along those lines.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Do you know what Bonnie says in every one of them?

• Thanks. Jeez, I just want to know what Bonnie says for all of them xD

I know 2. For the parents one she looks over surprised but says nothing and for Arvo Clem says-'I wish I never took anything from Arvo.' Bonnie replies 'I'm sure he wishes the same' or something along those lines.

• Kennythegod posted: »

Just found the first thing in a google search. They're actually really popular so I am suprised you don't know what they are. They work by storing the kinetic energy of you moving your wrist and convert it to potential energy to power the watch.

• sprocket23 posted: »

Yeah, got my own fucking show. If you're lucky I'll get you a backstage pass

• No, I don't think that she got bit she is making that face because she got shot in the shoulder!

FetchWalker posted: »

You probably know that too, but I'm gonna post it anyway... So back in Season 1 Episode 4 in that scene if you didn't take Clem wi

• Lee, you can't aim for shit! xD xD xD

No, I don't think that she got bit she is making that face because she got shot in the shoulder!

• But I don't understand why would Lee shoot her ? She was helping them! It seems weird to chose to kill someone that is being attacked by a walker instead of helping them, especially if it's not a bad person.

You probably know that too, but I'm gonna post it anyway... So back in Season 1 Episode 4 in that scene if you didn't take Clem wi

• edited September 2014

It's because they (Molly and the walker she is fighting) are constantly moving around in a struggle. Lee doesn't deliberately shoot her, he mistimes his shot and hits Molly accidentally.

It is very easy to hit her, I'm surprised Clementine can actually manage to shoot the walker TBH.

Mary5 posted: »

But I don't understand why would Lee shoot her ? She was helping them! It seems weird to chose to kill someone that is being attacked by a walker instead of helping them, especially if it's not a bad person.

• Buricko was dead by that point, and like you said, Vitali was busy with Kenny.

24601 posted: »

Vitali is busy fighting with Kenny. Buricko is crazily shooting everywhere. So... PS. I don't get it why Buricko didn't shoot Kenny...

• If Alvin was killed in Ep 2, Bonnie can talk about George and how Alvin killed him when they escaped through certain dialogue choices.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

No, it's because Alvin killed a guy named George. It's mentioned when Carver grabs him in the ski lodge. "You remember a guy called George,

• Molly is actually unknown, since she is never seen bit or killed when you leave her or shoot her.

Technically, you don't 'leave' her, she just gets overrun if Lee takes too long.

• In S1E4, when Lee is face to face with the manhole cover, if you choose to look at it, he will say "Can't see anything with the cover on"

• If only we got some sassy Kenny dialogue with it.

Kenny: "No shit."

torkahn808 posted: »

In S1E4, when Lee is face to face with the manhole cover, if you choose to look at it, he will say "Can't see anything with the cover on"

• In my opinion, Nick looks like Remus Lupin in this pic.

Ellias posted: »

early concept art, sorry if posted already.

• Bonnie is Snow White.

• And Snow White is Molly

MIND BLOWN

fallandir posted: »

Bonnie is Snow White.

• And Molly is Sandra in the trailer for episode 5!

BOOM!

bloop posted: »

And Snow White is Molly MIND BLOWN

• WOAH!

Clem is Beauty and TJ in TWAU

Kenny is the Magic Mirror, Beast, Dee and Dum in TWAU

Lee is Bluebeard in TWAU(Easy one)

Chuck is Crane in TWAU(I bet you didn't know that)

Andy and Leland are Bigby and The Woodsman in TWAU

dojo32161 posted: »

And Molly is Sandra in the trailer for episode 5! BOOM!

• I did know Roger Jackson (Chuck) played Crane, but he also played Logan (the Crawford doctor) and The Stranger (Only his radio voice though).

WOAH! Clem is Beauty and TJ in TWAU Kenny is the Magic Mirror, Beast, Dee and Dum in TWAU Lee is Bluebeard in TWAU(Easy one) Chuck is Crane in TWAU(I bet you didn't know that) Andy and Leland are Bigby and The Woodsman in TWAU

• Damn

dojo32161 posted: »

I did know Roger Jackson (Chuck) played Crane, but he also played Logan (the Crawford doctor) and The Stranger (Only his radio voice though).

• This is probably fake, but it's so sad. Poor Clemmy. :(

• Good God, guys.

Damn

• Bonnie cane actually apologise for stealing all versions regardless of the Luke decision, If clem asks why there doing this, Bonnie says

"...Im sorry clem"

• ??? IT BURNS!

fallandir posted: »

Good God, guys.

• Burixko reuses Clem's jacket.

Credits to vivec, as Buricko's jacket is just a recolored clementine jacket.

• edited September 2014

If you decide to do nothing during Wellington choice, literally nothing happens. They will be staring at each other and crying. It's so funn... I mean awkward.

• Good film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQAXX08A-s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.