I love how you said "Bloody" before the edit

• edited September 2014

It'sa meh. Now eat. :)

Alt text

blueneon posted: »

Dat saposed to be you or me?

• It feels like not having a dick.

AWESOMEO posted: »

What's on my mind? How does it feel like not having a dick :?

• And there's no WOBBLE WOBBLE.

It feels like not having a dick.

• ^what Rachelle said

My question:

What does it feel like having a dick? I would ask my brother but he wouldn't be able to answer it.

• It's like a chamber of gore and terror.

And there's no WOBBLE WOBBLE.

• HOW DOES THAT FEEL LIKE THOUGH

It feels like not having a dick.

• It feels like you have a friend, stuck on your crotch, inseparable :[D

^what Rachelle said My question: What does it feel like having a dick? I would ask my brother but he wouldn't be able to answer it.

• Alt text

It feels like you have a friend, stuck on your crotch, inseparable :[D

• Spongy. Can get really itchy. Very awkward if it's stiff. Practically a bridge that you would raise for the glory of drivers passing by.

^what Rachelle said My question: What does it feel like having a dick? I would ask my brother but he wouldn't be able to answer it.

• so much blood

It's like a chamber of gore and terror.

• You're still doing it? Jesus, now it's just a tad bit odd. I've not been that impolite to you now. And you've insulted me three times now? Seriously? I've met my fair share of rude users on here. But you take the cake and gobble it up. I never once directly insulted you. Not once. And yet you have the nerve to insult me thrice and try and make me look like the bad guy? I'm no such thing, and you're acting really strange to be honest. Somewhat concerning at this point.

I didn't say die. AGAIN you took out of context what I said. I said Die out. Simmer down in the popularity. They were fine before they had a crap-tonne of haters who were their apparent "Fans" around here.

Plus that moderator part was a seriously low-blow. I haven't been in any way directly rude to you. Stop defending yourself with such high tenacity and STOP trying to whine your way out by making me look like the bad guy. What I said shouldn't have started an aggressive conflict. You wanted it more than me with your rude responses. You brought up your points, but I still don't see how anyone can think a game like that as a worst game ever when I could probably name hundreds if not thousands of games that are worse than it. Especially someone who has as much experience as you claim you do. That's all I did, I never insulted you. You told me to "Fuck off" AND THEN you told me that I should get banned? Seriously? I don't like you at all. It's a shame too, I get along with most people here. I dislike you actually. Stop trying to defend yourself with such an aggressive response. It makes you look like a bigger asshole. When you're trying to argue back with someone you don't look like you're losing it. I take it as you're responding to these posts you're frustrated and angry aren't you? I'm here actually more worried as to WHY someone would get this touchy over something so trivial. You started the insults, not me. I expressed an opinion on a post sound like bullshit. You told me to fuck off. There's a noticeable difference.

Rockworm posted: »

Yes. By all means act like the victim here. Attacking me from the start for hating RE6. And I'm the rude one for daring to not stand down

• I am nat hungreeeeee!

It'sa meh. Now eat.

• ^this truuuue

Best answer to anything ever

It's like it doesn't exist until Satan decides to pay you a visit.

• It's like it doesn't exist until Satan decides to pay you a visit.

HOW DOES THAT FEEL LIKE THOUGH

• Which can occasionally get blockage. Or plugged up.

It's like a chamber of gore and terror.

• Spongy. Can get really itchy. Very awkward if it's stiff. Practically a bridge that you would raise for the glory of drivers passing by.

Spongy. Can get really itchy.

Spongy. really itchy.

Alt text

Ohhhkaaay that's all I need to know...

Spongy. Can get really itchy. Very awkward if it's stiff. Practically a bridge that you would raise for the glory of drivers passing by.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

When someone asks me "Can you move something only with your thoughts?" I say "Yeah, my dick."

-Greg Miller.

• Good one. xD

When someone asks me "Can you move something only with your thoughts?" I say "Yeah, my dick." -Greg Miller.

• Itchy? Mine doesn't itch much xD

It is indeed VERY awkward when it's stiff, in public that is.

Spongy. Can get really itchy. Very awkward if it's stiff. Practically a bridge that you would raise for the glory of drivers passing by.

• Right. Period. Pun was intended.

• Alt text

Lmao... ahh, you people are funny. B^]

• BUT HOW CAN IT NOT EXIST

WOT <_>

• wtf xD

Which can occasionally get blockage. Or plugged up.

• o_o

• Welp gotta go. See ya later tonight.

Alt text

• So Spongebob is just a massive dick

• Alt text

So Spongebob is just a massive dick

• You think about very intriguing things, young padawan.

• Gonna go play with your SpongeBob?

Welp gotta go. See ya later tonight.

• edited September 2014

STOP

PLEASE

So Spongebob is just a massive dick

• And then put that meat in his mouth.

Gonna play with his Krabby Patty.

• Alt text

• Night. :}

Welp gotta go. See ya later tonight.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

Gonna go play with your SpongeBob?

• edited September 2014

Really? I see dudes in my school scratching their balls all the time. Disgusting.

Itchy? Mine doesn't itch much xD It is indeed VERY awkward when it's stiff, in public that is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.