Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• edited September 2014

Very SUPERB chapter, most definitely. Scenes like these should totally be in an animated movie. I'm serious!

I had a feeling it was Bigby near the end too. Of course, JJ and Emmy have been beating me with their responses as of late. XD

Congrats on the healthy development of your child, whatever the gender will be, those will be perfect names for either one. :) I'm also SUPER-ECSTATIC about finally seeing what you have in store for my Tezoth and Rose Red picture! (If it's going to be done by this weekend, that is. Fingers crossed! :D)

pudding_pie posted: »

Chapter 3 'Pine Barrens' "Papa Georgie..." A tiny paw gently slaps Georgie's face. "Papa, wake up. It's morning." Georgie opens his

• Yep, what Pie has pretty much said. :)

This was really well-done, it's like as if all the conflicts that they've been through in the past has led up to this final, tear-inducing moment, for their forgiveness of one another. I think this chapter made our hearts a little bit bigger, actually. :)

EMMYPESS posted: »

Rose woke up at the crack of dawn, sleep still lingering over her, although she knew she had responsibilities to tend to. First things fi

• I love seeing ALL the porgies :) And yeah, we get a moderate amount of snow each year, although it's not exactly the same each year. Sometimes it could be bad, and some years the thickest snowfall is only 2 inches. I just remember making snowmen all the time and stuff. Sucks that your part of Cali doesn't get much snow at all :(

They are. Glad you and so many other accept this pairing. LMAO It is almost like they are running their own preschool; I work at one an

• That's exactly what I was going for. I wanted them to both open their eyes and see what they've been missing about each other for the longest time. Now that the hard parts are over, they can begin to repair what was broken. Bigby loves his kids so much XD I wanted to paint the picture of him wearing one of Snow's aprons and using frilly pink oven gloves and shit and then yelling at the kids for being bad all the time, lol.

Haha Bigby in the kitchen. Love it! Almost reminds me of myself trying to prepare breakfast; I don't have little ones running around JUST ye

• I was picturing it all in my mind like it WAS an animated movie. I wish I knew how to do things like that. Perhaps take a class; create my own little something. Whoops! Off track again! XD

Thank you very much. Like I said to Em, we are very excited. :) HOPEFULLY (crosses fingers with you) I'll have it done and ready to go by this weekend. I really hope you like it, too.

Very SUPERB chapter, most definitely. Scenes like these should totally be in an animated movie. I'm serious! I had a feeling it was Bigby

• :D

Man, at least you get to enjoy what snow you get; I mean yeah, I've got the beach and all but hearing about snow makes me wanna run outside and do just that-build a snowman! XD Perhaps I'll throw that into the story, just to keep my 'I-have-no-snow' spirits up. XD

I love seeing ALL the porgies And yeah, we get a moderate amount of snow each year, although it's not exactly the same each year. Sometimes

• Next chapter, expect some major plot twist.

I'm likin' this Argula chick, too bad she's probably going to get her ass kicked by the Fable Avengers. ;(

• Sweet! :D

MasterStone posted: »

Next chapter, expect some major plot twist.

• edited September 2014

"You are cordially invited to the wedding of Harmony Wolf and Timothy Cratchit"

The invitation sits between your fingers as you finish getting ready. The ride to the Farm is a long one, so you waste no time in getting there to attend the event that practically every Fable was invited to witness. The car drives along the bumpy dirt road, and you've made it just in time to get seated in your spot.

Briar Rose's band plays the typical wedding song, and you watch as the Bridesmaids make their way down the aisle, each holding one of Harmony's daughters. The first bridesmaid is Rose, and she holds baby Elora. Her dress is a light blue one the goes to the knees, just as the other bridesmaids have. The next to walk down is Snow, who has some help from her husband. Together, they've got Scarlett in their arms. She sits in a chair set up for her, considering she can't stand for long without getting tired. Lastly, the maid of honor Bloody Mary walks down, Ashlyn in her arms and she's beaming happily. You never thought you'd see big scary Bloody Mary in a dress.

The flower girl, Blossom, walks down next, throwing petals each and every direction. You smile at how cute she looks, catching a rose petal that flies your way.

Then, the bride. Harmony steps into view, her father Prince Charming guiding her down the aisle. Her dress is simple, reaching the ground and trailing a bit behind herself. The veil covers her face, though you can still see the smile she's sporting. You turn you attention to the groom, Tim, who stands in front of King Cole with a nervous smile upon his face.

Harmony reaches the wedding arch and faces Tim. Cole asks for the ring bearer, and a rambunctious tot, Mary's son Carter, comes zipping down, the pillow in one hand and the fake ring in the other, because you'd be stupid to trust a two year old with that kind of responsibility. He hands the pillow to Tim, then zooms off with the ring, laughing and jumping into the field.

"C'mere, ya little fucker," You hear Mary grumble as she runs past your seat to catch her child. The whole crowd roars with laughter, including you, and Mary takes her spot back next to her best friend.

"Do you, Harmony Wolf, take Tim to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Timothy Crachit, take Harmony as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do, sir."

"Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

The couple share a deep romantic kiss, and everyone claps and cheers. The whole ceremony is so sweet, it actually brings a tear to your eyes. The couple grab hold of their sons from the groomsmen, and then they get their daughters from the bridesmaids. With all five children in their arms, they face their guests and kiss one more time. Everyone stands, clapping and whistling and you even hear a few people behind you sobbing.

The Guest List:

You

Bigby Wolf and Snow White, + children ~ Grandparents of the Bride

Winter Wolf, + children ~ Mother of the Bride

Mary, + child ~ Best Friend of the Bride

Prince Charming and Nalayani ~ Father and Step-Mother of the Bride

Rose Red and Lance ~ Family of the Bride

Bo Peep and Peter Piper ~ Friends of the Bride and Groom

Morgan Le Faye and Peter Pan ~ Friends of the Bride and Groom

Jack Horner ~ Brother of the Bride

Etc...

I figured it was a good idea to write it this way. Maybe you feel as though you are one of your created Fables or something :) I'll write about the reception tomorrow, but it'll be Harm's POV. Thought this would be something fun to do in the meantime, though. I hope you liked it, I know DragonButter was dying to see the wedding. Figured this was at least a good introduction. It's supposed to be several months after the last chapter I wrote, just to give some perspective and such.

• Lyla: Oh look, dear. Timothy is getting married to that nice girl, Harmony. How sweet!

-Next day-

Lyla: Seriously, Georgie....do you need me-

Georgie: I got it, Lyla, I got it. The bloody hell are our seats!

Alt text

Thank you for the invitation; although there is a HUGE difference between them, we can all pretend! XD I loved this; the guest list was a nice touch and I could see the happy couple through it all. Congrats you two! <3 Also enjoyed how it was from her POV. :)

"You are cordially invited to the wedding of Harmony Wolf and Timothy Cratchit" The invitation sits between your fingers as you finish ge

• Lol, you gotta do what you gotta do. If you do make an animated film or film short someday, I'm bringing my little dragonlings to go see it with. Err, whenever I have little dragonlings, that is.

I wouldn't see why not. ^_^

I was picturing it all in my mind like it WAS an animated movie. I wish I knew how to do things like that. Perhaps take a class; create my o

• edited September 2014

Tezoth: I am honored to be given an invitation to your wedding, Harmony. Did you know that the real ring you are wearing right now is actually stolen? By me, of course, out of all the thieves. I remember when Rose Red and I-

(Rose forcefully kicks my shin)

Tezoth: Ow!

Rose: ...You can shut up now, Tezzy.

Tezoth: Erm, on the other hand, Tim - let's go to the bar together and celebrate with lots of champagne!

Thank you so much for making this chapter, you have executed the mood of the situation perfectly. The guest list made me smile as well as the scene where Mary was chasing her little devil around. :D

"You are cordially invited to the wedding of Harmony Wolf and Timothy Cratchit" The invitation sits between your fingers as you finish ge

• I worry about Robert and his feelings for Lyla; it just seems like a bad situation. On the plus side, there's Gwen, and I love him spinning around that lamppost! Reminds me of that scene in 'Singing in the Rain'.

JJwolf posted: »

Chaptr 9 "A wolf named lyla" I returned to the restaurant and sat at the bar; my waitress instantly noticed my presence, smiled and he

• Annoying :( I often like listening to iTunes when I write, and writing in silence when you want music just isn't the same!

Glad to know I'm not the only one I hope it fixes itself soon, it's still messed up and all I want to do is play my iTunes while I write

• No problem; I'll check it out if you do. :)

@DragonButter, @pudding_pie, @EMMYPESS, @LupineNoir - thanks and I will definitely think about starting my own story

• Freedom! Great that they can stretch their legs and wings for a while and not have to worry. I thought you're description of the woods in the snow and the children playing was particularly good at brining it to life.

Great choice of names! The fact you may have a son called Georgie - though George formally - is absolutely excellent, and seems oddly befitting! Charles is great too, nice and British sounding, though I don't think that'll be why you picked it! I wouldn't dare say anything against Emily Marie because of EMMYPESS, however it doesn't matter because I've always liked the name anyway. :) All the best to you, your girlfriend, and the mini pudding_pie!

Chapter 3 'Pine Barrens' "Papa Georgie..." A tiny paw gently slaps Georgie's face. "Papa, wake up. It's morning." Georgie opens his

• I have ideas! :D :D

LupineNoir posted: »

Another fine chapter! I'm very interested to see what case Bigby and Maran will be put to solving.

• I have to agree with Pie and Dragon before me, this really shows the emotions behind the sisters' relationship, and it's rather moving. :)

Rose woke up at the crack of dawn, sleep still lingering over her, although she knew she had responsibilities to tend to. First things fi

• "What a beautiful wedding," I contemplate while leaning against the bar. Tezoth and Rose appear to be battling it out in a champagne drinking-game, and it's rather entertaining. "Of course," I carry on internally, "there was that point where Blossom threw a rose petal and Georgie, Tez, and I all tried to catch it by scrambling over each other and so Lyla caught it instead. And there was someone sobbing behind me at the end that blew their nose so loudly in my ear I jumped sideways out of my seat and hit Mary by accident as she was walking out. Hmm. I think she hates me now. Still, a beautiful wedding."

Sorry! I couldn't resist writing a bit there, because the wedding itself was written in a really engaging way! Great to see Harmony and Tim married. :D

• I'm very proud of the forest scene myself! Glad you too enjoyed it. :) I wanted to really bring their experience to life.

Glad the names suit everyone; I just noticed the Charles name and my GF brought that to my attention. It just goes very well with George. EMMYPESS seems love the name and I bet she is secretly hoping its a girl. (Just like JJ over here. XD) Can't wait for our mini pudding_pie! XD

Freedom! Great that they can stretch their legs and wings for a while and not have to worry. I thought you're description of the woods in th

• edited October 2014

Chapter 4

"Bigby Wolf and the Devils"

"Who are you?"

Ava Rose, with caution, approaches the mysterious Wolf watching the younglings play in the Snow. The man bends his knees to meet at the girl's eye level. In his mouth, his lips wrap around a cigarette, as a small cloudy trail floats to the heavens.

"Well, hello there, sweetie. You may not remember me but I'm Bigby Wolf."

Ava Rose barks, runs around Bigby, than proceeds to leap into his arms. Bigby catches the cub in time just as the others catch up.

"Papa, look who I found?"

Still on Peter's back, Georgie watches Bigby carry Ava Rose back to the group. However, Georgie instanly heard a faint, tiny growl coming from behind Lyla. With her ears pinned back and teeth baring, Ivy carefully watched the former Sheriff place her sister back on the ground. Georgie jumped off of Peter's back and walked up to Bigby.

"Well, hello there, Bigby."

Bigby grins. "Georgie."

Despite their decision to put all differences aside, those viewing their interactions occasionally caused tension and concern. Lyla always made sure she was around, in case something were to go on between them. For awhile, the birth of Peter kicked up the dust; every so often, Bigby would bring up the inccident at the Crooked Man's lair all those years ago.

"I should have finished you off at the club...you're lucky John was on your side that night..."

Instead, Georgie and Bigby embraced one another and gave each other a friendly pat on the back. The group was able to breathe once more and agree nothing would occur that morning.

"Nice to see you out here. Taking the girls for a stroll?"

"Its not against the rules, Bigby." Georgie laughs. "We are outside of Fabletown walls."

"Yes, I know." Bigby inhales the smoke. "I never said anything in regards to these little monsters having a little freedom. Trust me, I used to do it; I live in a rather large area now and sometimes my own cubs like to run around out there."

Bigby notices Lyla, now back in her human form. He excuses himself and soon, stands before her.

"Morning, Lyla..."

"Bigby." She hugs the massive man. "How are you?"

"Eh, been better. Back is killing me. Age is finally catching up to me."

Lyla snorts. "Oh, shut your face, Wolf."

Bigby directs his attention to Peter. "Hey, kiddo." Bigby extends his arms. "Come give your old man a hug or are you too 'mature' now for that?"

Peter turns back into man, as he and Bigby shake hands. Despite accepting who his bilogical father was, Peter continued to take their relationship slow. Thankfully, Bigby understood and gave him time to adjust. Someday, he'd fully come around. For now, the fact that he was being acknowledged was all he really asked for.

"You're looking good, son."

"Thanks. So, uh, what are you doing out here? Cubs with you?"

"No, no. Just me. Jersey called and asked if I could keep an eye out-"

"Doesn't trust me, huh?" Georgie folds his arms. "I've got this all under control..."

"I know you do. They all seem to be doing great but JUST in case something happened. Its hunting season soon and you know how some mundies are; they don't abide by the rules and come out here to get a 'head' start."

"Hunters!?" Bother Bella and Hannah fly up into the trees. "There are mundies out here to get us?"

"You're fine girls." Lyla walks up to the tree. "Bigby is just addressing his concern. You already knew about Hunters; they are daddy's favorite people."

The rest of the girls laugh at this thought. Ivy, however, contiunes to eye Bigby. He notices the young Wolf cub, hair standing and teeth continuing to gleam in the rising sun. He holds out his hand but the response is what he expected; Ivy nearly catches his fingers in her mouth, as the irate cub runs behind Ethan.

"Ivy!" Ethan flicks her nose. "Stop! That's Bigby! You know that-"

"Its fine, Ethan." Bigby pulls out another cigarette. "Its fine..."

As he puts the cigarette in his mouth, Bigby begins counting the girls.

"Hmm. You seem short one little Devil, Georgie."

"Hope isn't feeling too good, Bigby. She's at home with Katherine."

"Jersey there, too?"

"Yeah."

"Her asthma again?"

Georgie sighs. "It seems to be gettin' worse as she's getting older. Jersey and Katie are distraught with this..."

Bigby hands Georgie a cigarette. "Well, there is usually one in every family. She's healthy, though. Least you can be thankful it wasn't worse."

Georgie lights the cigarette. "Katie blames herself everyday for that."

"Why?"

Lyla sits beside Georgie and grabs his hand. "She was the only mundy in that litter. Doctor says because the other three girls were so much larger and powerful, they withdrew her chances to gain strength, grow...develop. I don't know. I told her its like rolling the dice; you don't know what's going to happen but you know Katherine. That girl thought and did what she wanted. Too much like her mother."

Bigby pats Georgie's shoulder. "She'll be fine. You just said it yourself. Hope is a tough cookie; too much like Jersey, to be honest. Guy could take ANYTHING headed his way."

The three of them quickly change the subject when Alice and Georgia walk up. Willow and Madeline are not too far behind. Attentive, they wait for their sisters to make the first move. Alice jumps into Bigby's lap and sniffs him.

"You smell like a chimney."

"ALICE!"

"What!? He does, Nana!"

Georgie and Bigby can't contain their laughter. "Yeah but, sweetie. That's not very nice..."

Bigby catches his breathe. "It's fine. Oh, these kids." He sighs. "Jersey is the LAST Fable I ever thought would be a father."

"Georgie was not very happy when the witches revelied her future."

"Can you blame me? After everything he did to me-"

"He took to Katie very quickly, remember Bigby? I can recall Snow being paranoid because of it. 'He's the JERSEY DEVIL, Lyla. I can understand the others but him?! That poor girl...' Thirteen kids later and one hell of a wedding, I'm sure Fabletown has finally accepted this, um...."

Lyla looks around; all the girls are in the Snow wrestling, rolling around and playing. She watches as they all take off into the thick brush and trees.

"STAY CLOSE!"

"Okay..." Their voices trail off, as the girls circle Madeline.

"Do it!"

"What do you guys want?"

Gianna whispers to Bella. "Snow. Lots and LOTS of Snow. This is nice and all but we can't really build snowmen or forts with this stuff."

Madeline stands back, opens her palms and closes her eyes. The girls all watch in astonishment. Madeline waves her fingers towards the sky, then back to the ground. The ground becomes frigid and gelid, as the apperance of Snow falls from the sky and upon the anxious girls. Bella holds out her hand, catching the large lumps of cold.

"That....is....so awesome."

Madeline continues to layer the ground with icy excitment, as the girl jumps around in the Snow. Others even begin building Snowmen, as the Snow continues to fall. Madeline finishes just as the adults come around the corner.

"Shit, its colder over here...." Georgie pushes his way through the brush. "Girls-"

"Over here, papa!"

Boggled, Georgie steps into a Winter Wonderland; the trees are layered in Snow, the ground a blanket of ice and twelve happy little girls creating forts and Snowmen.

"Where...did this Snow..." He looks up. "The fuck?"

"Come play with us, papa! Nana, look! Come play!"

Lyla pushes both Bigby and Georgie into the Snow. Not to far behind, Peter and Ethan join. They all join the girls. The only one to sit back and continue to watch was Ivy. She stayed far away from Bigby, as she and Sarah had a snowball fight.

"Looks like fun. Can I join?"

Everyone looks over; Abigail and Bella rush to the lone Wolf standing upon a hill. Lyla smiles.

"Malcom."

Chapter 5 soon :)

I had time before work to write a chapter. :) Having a Famous Star for breakfast. (Yeah, REAL healthy, Pie! XD) I just love writing how Georgie and Bigby's relationship has drastically changed. And little miss Ivy. What to do with you? If you have any questions, you know the drill. No images this time. working on some Halloween images, though, that I'm sure you all will get a kick out of. To those I promised an image to, I'm currently working on it and hope to have it by this weekend. :)

• An October Fall challenge is now up! You can view it under the award listings in the OP above. :)

• Oh my gurd....0.0 Can't wait! How fun! XD

An October Fall challenge is now up! You can view it under the award listings in the OP above.

• I think you'll find it unique so far, I'm planning on posting another one later this month. Got some ideas in my head already. ;)

Oh my gurd....0.0 Can't wait! How fun! XD

• October entry

October 1st

I got time! XD Don't judge me! lol

Dear Diary:

Man, can you believe its Fall already? Seems just like yesterday Georgie was blowing up that silly pool for the kids. Mental note for next year; buy a STURDY pool and not one of those inflatable ones. Katie and Penelope had a blast popping that. Autumn flies by quickly and before we know it, the hot weather is back again. So, I've been taking advantage of the cool down and the beautiful foliage now changing colors.

I love this time of year. Mom called earlier and can not wait for this weekend. She wants all the grandkids to come to their cabin in the woods and help make her famous Pumpkin cookies. Dad wants to barbecue this time for dinner; he said Pork Spareribs. Hope he gets several packs this year. Or hell...get the entire pig. I hear Bigby knows one. ;D The kids are excited and this gives me a chance to see not only my sisters but neices and nephews as well. Georgie is complaining about the weather like he does every year.

I caught him turning the heat up this morning. 'But love, I'm fooking cold! Look! Ice! Ice outside the window! I've learned to let him have his moment. He's going to do it and that's final. That is why they made jackets and mittens. I caught him wrapped up in a blanket the other morning; all I saw was hit hat sitting upon a pile of quilts. He couldn't get his coffee that morning. Funny watching him struggle to stir in the creamer. Don't get me STARTED on the hot showers. And the cuddling at night. Yes. Georgie cuddles when he's cold. Sssh....don't, don't tell him I told you...XD

We got all the decorations dow for Halloween. This weekend, Georgie and I are going to ATTEMPT putting some of these around the house. The kids are dying to get their costume. Perhaps I'll have a girls day with my sisters and we can all take the kids; afterwards, get some lunch and take the kids to the park. Its been wonderful in the aftenoons. Cool but not not enough to wear extra layers of clothes.

Peter and Junior want to go to the Pumpkin Patch this year, too. Jersey already promised to take us, his treat, so there is something the kids can look forward to. Junior wants Georgie to take him on the Haunted carriage ride. Hm. Let's see if that kid can handle it. :) Er, uh wait-maybe its Georgie I should worry about....

Speaking of Pumpkins, we are going to carve a few this year, too. Junior has even gathered several fallen leaves to make fun little projects over the weekend with his siblings. He's such a creative little guy, that one. :) (Get's it from me, you know.) Now with the wind picking up, despite his hatred for the cold, Georgie is willing to take the kids out today and fly kites with them. He's so good with them.

Well, better get going. Have lunch baking in the oven. Girls asked polietly for Pulled Pork sandwiches. Brats. TTYL :) <3

Hopefully that is what you're supposed to do. XD Love doing diary enteries; they are fun, creative and now we get a chance to see into the world of other Fables experiencing the fall weather! XD

• Can't wait! As do I in regards to idea. :) Can't wait to see the challenges and what the others post as well.

I think you'll find it unique so far, I'm planning on posting another one later this month. Got some ideas in my head already.

• I'd watch it. :) Georgie related, I'm guessing? XD

I was picturing it all in my mind like it WAS an animated movie. I wish I knew how to do things like that. Perhaps take a class; create my o

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited October 2014

whenever you wrtie Georgie and Bigby talking to each other, I'm like the others; I worry all that BS will come back again. Its nice ho you are giving them a 'relationship' with one another. :)

Madeline is my favortie one. She JUST made snow out of now where! Going back, I did see this was the power you gave her. How neat is that! That little scene was well done. Ivy is a handful, too. Perhaps you'll explain WHY she has such hostility towards Bigby. And Malcom! :DI LOVED him, especially after the story with Carla and Gren. :) You need to draw more of him.

Hopefully Hope get's better. Loved this! Can't wait for the Halloween images and really, pie....a burger for breakfast?! Who else but Georgie! XD

Chapter 4 "Bigby Wolf and the Devils" "Who are you?" Ava Rose, with caution, approaches the mysterious Wolf watching the younglings

• This sounds like it will be fun. I'll have to think about one now.

An October Fall challenge is now up! You can view it under the award listings in the OP above.

• It will cause him trouble. All I'll say. Hopefully, he firgures things out.

And I had to throw that in. BTW, love that movie! :D

I worry about Robert and his feelings for Lyla; it just seems like a bad situation. On the plus side, there's Gwen, and I love him spinning around that lamppost! Reminds me of that scene in 'Singing in the Rain'.

• Georgie with the blanket! Priceless! Give this man a cookie! lol

I hope you add pages with the haunted carriage ride and pumpkin carving. The Porgie kids are too blasted cute, especially that Junior! GAH!! I can feel the diabetes when this kid is around; even as an adult, its like 'DAWWWWW!' BTW Georgie is a wonderful father. <3 :)

October entry October 1st I got time! XD Don't judge me! lol Dear Diary: Man, can you believe its Fall already? Seems just like

• Is this the diary of Katie I'm looking at? :D

Yep, I would say that this is one of the right ways to go about the challenge, keep it up man!

October entry October 1st I got time! XD Don't judge me! lol Dear Diary: Man, can you believe its Fall already? Seems just like

• I have a wonderful display of fireworks ready to go off for the reception. Wizard and Dragon flames graced with the light of the shining moon as they take off into the sky to enlighten you with their beauty and elegance.

• On it.

• Huh...this is interesting! I think I've got an idea of what I want to do...and I think you'll like how it's done!

I'm not sure if I'll publish the entries separately, or if I should do it in one post....whatever the requirements are, of course! I'm really excited for this one :)

• Ooh, I forgot Ivy has something unknown against Mr. Wolf.... I want to see where that one goes!

The reaction of the girls when Bigby said it was hunting season was priceless XD I'm glad that everyone's friendly despite the past, and I understand how Peter feels in regards to Bigby.

The girls are absolutely adorable, I love how they pretty much say whatever regardless of if it's rude or not XD

I love how Madeline keeps her powers semi-secret from the adults, it's great cause for mischief and misunderstandings, lol. I see that you took the Snowman idea to account :) I bet it was a really lovely snowman. And them Malcom! So, I can't really remember what his associations are to the Porgies, but I remember reading his name in several chapter you wrote a LONG while ago. If you could re-inform me, I would appreciate it :) A great chapter, can't wait for more!

Chapter 4 "Bigby Wolf and the Devils" "Who are you?" Ava Rose, with caution, approaches the mysterious Wolf watching the younglings

• That picture XD I'm glad you liked it, I wasn't too sure when I made it how it would go down.

Lyla: Oh look, dear. Timothy is getting married to that nice girl, Harmony. How sweet! -Next day- Lyla: Seriously, Georgie....do you n

• Harmony:Uh....alright, then! Thanks for attending, and have fun at the bar!

(Tim kisses Harm and follows Tez.)

I figured I'd do something new, and I knew you were seriously waiting for this bad XD I figured I'd make Carter a real firecracker, running around and disobeying everyone as two-year-olds would. Glad you liked it, I wasn't sure if I would write it good enough or not :L

Tezoth: I am honored to be given an invitation to your wedding, Harmony. Did you know that the real ring you are wearing right now is actual

• It's no problem! Please, I like this kind of input! I'm happy to see everyone enjoyed it, I wasn't quite sure if I'd get positive reviews or not. Sometimes I REALLY underestimate my ability to write, and a lot of the time I'm iffy if I should even post most of the stuff.

"What a beautiful wedding," I contemplate while leaning against the bar. Tezoth and Rose appear to be battling it out in a champagne drinkin

• Sweet! Sounds like the reception will be freakin' awesome!

MasterStone posted: »

I have a wonderful display of fireworks ready to go off for the reception. Wizard and Dragon flames graced with the light of the shining moon as they take off into the sky to enlighten you with their beauty and elegance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.