Android Version?

edited March 2014 in Back to the Future

Iphone and why not androphones? I would like to organize a vote to give me an idea about the number of people that would be ready to buy it on android.
Thanks for your participation!

Comments

• I would love to see this on Google Play or the Amazon appstore.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    Telltale only recently began supporting the Android platform, and so far only The Walking Dead: Season One is available for that platform. It's possible that Back to the Future: The Game may come to Android, but so far Telltale has only announced future support for Android platforms for their current and future titles.
  • I don't think they'll port this. They'll probably only port their newer games. Just my 0,02 € ;)
  • They should make this available for all platform types because what if my laptop breaks down, but I do have a samsung tab and or a samsung Galaxy Mega phone. I would like to carry this around on my phone because this could be a great market strategy from more customers.

• If it had not been for youtube.com I would have not known this game existed. like more A huge Back to the future Fan. Are they going to make more episodes???? They should make some from 2017 in the future, Gruff breaks out of Jail to kill Martty Mcfly's Daughter to pay his family off for getting him and his crew thrown in Jail.

• There's a rumor that there will be more episodes, as Christopher Lloyd told the Fan Expo crowd in 2012 that he would be voicing Doc Brown in an unannounced game by Telltale. It was Telltale's best selling season before The Walking Dead came out, so it's possible they're still planning on releasing it (games do often take several years to produce from concept to release, and it's possible they reworked the game to have gameplay similar to The Walking Dead, as they did with The Wolf Among Us).

All of this is just speculation though, as Telltale hasn't announced anything officially.

If it had not been for youtube.com I would have not known this game existed. like more A huge Back to the future Fan. Are they going to ma

• Where is the company based? are there any in Atlanta? Are they looking for interships, Im a Visual effects major in my 4th quarter. have them contact me @ tyrone.brooks2@aol.com

Jennifer posted: »

There's a rumor that there will be more episodes, as Christopher Lloyd told the Fan Expo crowd in 2012 that he would be voicing Doc Brown in

• edited January 2015

Come on Telltale release this on Android,you have so far....Walking Dead 1 and 2,The Wolf Among Us,Game Of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands . Do it for the players..;) its on apple.

• Yes come guys it's 2015 and still no Android.... I will not buy another game from Telltale games till u give us back to the future

• What's the deal with this bs game co. Been over a year and still no back to the future.. Your company Sucks. Not even a fn response to anyone here...hope u all know that there are more android users then shitty iPhone users also and more tablets with android also ..What's the deal......

• edited March 2016

I want to throw my support behind this too. Having been remastered for next gen consoles, I'm betting it's being build with the current version of the TT engine. If that's true that engine makes all the current Android TTGs. It shouldn't be that difficult to port it then. This is just speculationnot having not seen the engine there are many things that could make this false. But I bought it for PC in 2011, then again for XBone in 2015, and would happily buy it again on Android

• the games been on the iPad and consoles PC to why not just bring it to android oh and did i forget it was just re launched onto PS4 there is another way console it is on

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjRw97mw6fQAhWMi5QKHTlpBAAQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fgallery%2FPgwTRdc&psig=AFQjCNEpIsz5i5zsuwto_k45jojL_6bPIA&ust=1479188255222067

Sign in to comment in this discussion.