The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Jean is so fabulous

• lmfao my marshmallow mountain didn't even show up :c

blueneon posted: »

THANKS!!!!! Do you have any marshmallows?

• Yeah, but I saw it, and it looks so good! Thank you! :3

lmfao my marshmallow mountain didn't even show up :c

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Jean is so fabulous

• edited October 2014

Do you know what it feels like? To face death and come out alive? It's like therapy, very liberating. Let me tell you the story of the rabbit gone mad.

There was once a little a rabbit named Tobi who lived in a lounge. He was caring and quite a funny guy, an artist. But he had a temper and a love for chaos that got him into trouble. He slowly made friends and enemies around the world. One day he met a clown of ideals, one that doesn't take anything seriously. His name was Markd. He shared Tobi's love of chaos for fun and games. They had an interest in the character, Joker. Together they became the Joker Brothers. However something happened to Tobi's friend, he had to leave but Mark told him to carry on the role in his absence. Tobi was left alone and saddened, no one to cause mischief with. All alone and sad.

Alt text

But in one moment where he smashes a mirror, he started laughing maniacally. Thoughts of blood, murder, clowns, chaos, fun and mischief! His body started to change, his face changing with a sadistic grin. He looked into the mirror and put facepaint of a clown on himself. He put himself in a new entire. Soon he became the role he was given.

Alt text

Tobi wanted to have fun and follow his new path so entered the world of GTA Online and left his home. There was a bounty that lived next door, he thought he would pay him a visit. You see the bounty, XYB, hid in his home and had a camera at his door, I walked up to his neighbours on his steps. I was bored so I started dancing and spray paint on his door. However the neighbours, to him, lacked fashion sense so he took his knife and killed them infront of the bounty and quickly ran off. XYB was mad and sad and began to talk to him. He was just so salty to Tobi, but it never bothered him cuz he found his misery enjoyable. Tobi was bored so he walked until he stumble upon something. It was beautiful, truly a work of art! It was an 18 wheeler! Tobi quickly got in it, excited, and instantly drove. He smashed into cars, drove on the sidewalk to leave trails of blood of passer-byes. He was having the time of his life. He looked in his map and saw 2 folks fighting, excited for fun, he drove to them.

Alt text

Tobi arrived to the battlefield and ran over one of the combatants, Casanovababa. He was about to hit the other named Sofia, but she shot his tires. Tobi crashed and left the truck, Sofia fired a rocket but Tobi hopped out of the way. The other joined in. They were soon in mortal combat. Tobi was taking cover, and that girl was real hard to kill. Tobi saw a ladder and climbed to the roof, taking advantage, he shot the two from above but they didn't stay down for long. He didn't question why he was doing this but soon XYB called and told him to not hurt Sofia. Tobi found it interesting and decided to keep hurting Sofia to make XYB come out. Casanova retreated for temporary as Tobi fought Sofia. Sofia was hiding inside the bridge, both threw explosives at each other till both ran out. Soon XYB arrived but Tobi was unable to get him thanks to Casanova returning. They all fought on the bridge soon after; Tobi vs XYB and Sofia vs Casanova. "Casa-no-balls" hid in a wall and Tobi shot his car constantly till it blew up, killing him. The battle lasted for a long time till Tobi realized the heat was too much and ran away.

Alt text

XYB chased Tobi to a warehouse. Tobi only had his knife and the man said he surrendered. Tobi, not thinking, walked out of cover to him. They talked as XYB got more and more tense of what happened. Tobi smiled and said "Why so serious?" and stabbed XYB in the chest. Tobi ran to the next warehouse and made it to the rooftop. XYB asked why he was doing this, Tobi didn't know but acknowledge he was a freak. He heard gunfire and looked below to see Sofia running to him. Sofia tried to shoot explosives at him but Tobi hid by the concrete for cover until he stood and shot her in the head. Soon XYB came and Tobi hid, both were in cover. Tobi was just too excited to think and XYB said they can talk about it. Tobi moved around cover to cover till he had XYB cornered. Tobi was thinking of what to do but he just let him go, feeling bored. Soon both heard more gunfire and looked to see Sofia fighting the cops. Tobi was walking away as XYB asked him to help Sofia. Tobi stood there juggling his knife thinking. But he asked himself why he is thinking of shit, just do whatever your flow goes by. Tobi shrugs and walks XYB. Tobi points at XYB with a grin ready to shoot him but turns to the ground below and quickly kills off all the cops attacking Sofia.

Alt text

He ain't much of bad guy, he just wants to find meaning in his life. Tobi cover Sofia and shoots at he feet to make her goes away. Soon him and XYB heard a helicopter and police cars approaching. Tobi told XYB to get out of there as Tobi shoots at the entire police force. Tobi takes down two copters by shooting the pilots and the officers that climbed the ladder. Tobi sees XYB fleeing with a wave goodbye. Tobi smiles and quickly moves. Cops climbs the ladder but Tobi slides down on top of them. While they were on the floor, Tobi dropped a grenade and ran as they blew up. Tobi ran to and on the bridge until he was surrounded by the police force. Tobi laughed and fired RPGs at the cars, and finally dived off the bridge. Tobi landed on the ground instead of the water. He landed head first with neck breaking in four ways. He was covered in blood and didn't move. The cops left the area. Minutes later, Tobi got up and snapped his neck back in place. He laughed from the trill he had. The clouds left and the sun shined. Tobi walked into the sunset with a trail of his blood left behind.

Alt text
    Alt text

Tobi's job was not done yet, though. He had to pay some old friends a visit. He found XYB and Sofia at a mansion. Sofia was in the pool and he walked up to her , she was reaching for the towel as he stepped on her hand that grabbed the towl. She was scared but he waved hi. She asked him why he's her, Tobi replied he didn't know, he called his dogs and they started biting her to death. Tobi said he just wanted to tag along for a bit. Tobi walked in the mansion where a frightened XYB threw furniture at him as he head up to his office. Tobi said that wasn't nice, he only wanted to visit. XYB asked why he's here and Tobi said he left him to die. Confused XYB explained it was Tobi's plan. Tobi said "Do I really look like a guy with a plan?" XYB, desperate, said "Tobi... maybe we can cut a deal?" Tobi replied "Tobi? Tobi is dead my friend..."

Alt text

Alt text

Joker Tobi laughs and shoots constantly while posing at the begging XYB until he dies from the gunfire. XYB collapses on Joker Tobi's shoulder. He dances with XYB's corpse until he throws his body into the fire place. Joker Tobi then goes into the kitchen and starts mashing up Gunpowder, cake mix and puts in the oven and then decorates the place to his tastes. Repainting the images with smiles and staches. Shoving the statue's head into the microwave, and put a doggie in the TV set to entertain him. Joker Tobi sits to watch the television channel called "The Dog and Me"Joker Tobi laughs as he sits down an looks out the window and says "Oh what a day. Ahahahahaha!!"

Alt text

And that's the origin story of the rabbit who became Joker Tobi. THE END.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

I woke at 7 am.

Math.

Math.

French.

PE.

Programming.

Spare.

French.

French.

Math.

Math.

It's 5:16 pm now, I'm home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkkIXUP-5f4

• That's some shit I wanna see.

Ok so at the last 2 hours of math no one was able to focus, 4 of my friends fucking ordered pizza into the classroom because they didn't eat

• Ok so at the last 2 hours of math no one was able to focus, 4 of my friends fucking ordered pizza into the classroom because they didn't eat anything since they got to school, and 2 of my friends got up in the middle of the class and started dancing tango....

@AmazingAura01 And you think your classes are crazy.

• Holy shit what's with the number of math classes?! O_O

Alt text

I woke at 7 am. Math. Math. French. PE. Programming. Spare. French. French. Math. Math. It's 5:16 pm now, I'm home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkkIXUP-5f4

• ikr

That's some shit I wanna see.

edited October 2014

We have finals, 8 hours of math a week, 10 if you count the 2 hours extra I had today.

Holy shit what's with the number of math classes?! O_O

• Alt text

We have finals, 8 hours of math a week, 10 if you count the 2 hours extra I had today.

• Fun Fact:

I was held back a year when I was in 1st Grade because the school thought I was too "smart" and have to make sure I wasn't cheating and thangs...

So yeah...

• edited October 2014

I conceded 3 of them. But he refused to accept even one of them might not be facts. Jane wanted to get rid of the baby. Thats why she killed it.. Oh wait. Its only speculating that Jane wanted Kenny to think the baby was dead. Again why didn't she just kill him? If that was her plan? Also I cant for the life of me figure out why so many people are convinced that Jane wanted to kill Kenny. Either she's stupider than she looks or thats not true at all. Do these Kenny fanboys really think that Jane was planning on going 1v1 with Kenny and overpowering him?

She said herself if you save her that she did not expect Kenny to go that far. But hey lets not let FACTS get in the way of her looking like the complete bad guy here!

Why in the blue hells didn't Jane just slit Kenny's throat while he was sleeping? If in FACT she was trying to kill Kenny? She could've easily made it look like an accident. It makes literally no sense!

I wont bring this argument here cause I'm tired of it as much as anyone so this is all I'll say about it. I just had to get that off my chest in a place where I wont be attacked for saying it.

Some of those are, indeed, facts.

• There's a guy in my math class once who used to bring pizza everyday. He'd eat in front of everyone, especially me who's obsessed with pizza. It drove me insane! Teacher told him to stop after while. He snuck some in anyway. I like to get my work done with having food in my face every time. -_-

Ok so at the last 2 hours of math no one was able to focus, 4 of my friends fucking ordered pizza into the classroom because they didn't eat

• Did they order pepperoni?

• You killed us!

Why is this place dead...

• Tell them they need to get some good taste.

Nein

• Nein

Green613 posted: »

Did they order pepperoni?

• LOL

Fun Fact: I was held back a year when I was in 1st Grade because the school thought I was too "smart" and have to make sure I wasn't cheating and thangs... So yeah...

• edited October 2014

Just heard the news that there's a guy having Ebola in the US.

• Tell them they need to get some good taste.

Nein

• So it's starting to spread.

I guess this is a real-life version of the apocalypse? But it doesn't revive dead bodies.

Oh shit xD

• lol my friend on steam was playing Shadow of Mordor yesterday and he renamed it Fresh Prince of Middle Earth!

This... this right here...

• Oh shit xD

• They don't hate pepperoni, but some of them don't eat meat with cheese, because it's not Kosher.

Tell them they need to get some good taste.

• No!!! That ruined everything that was good about the original Conker!!! The multiplayer! Ruined! Singleplayer!! Ruined!!! Don't touch Life and Reloaded and find the original Conker on N64! You'll thank me later!

Conker live and reloaded

• But it's pepperoni :[

They don't hate pepperoni, but some of them don't eat meat with cheese, because it's not Kosher.

• “I've seen some shit in my days, specially titan shit”

Mikasa seen some shit

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

grabs shotgun

I'm prepared.

Oh wait, I live in Denmark.

rekt

• Dude, They are jews!

But it's pepperoni :[

• Pewds is even more fabulous.

edited October 2014

Some people don't eat it with cheese ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But it's pepperoni :[

• RUN! THE END IS NIGH!

• Them being jews doesn't change the fact that it's pepperoni!

papai46 posted: »

Dude, They are jews!

• I understand, but it's just so hard to take in all at once ;__;

Some people don't eat it with cheese ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Jews don't eat pork!

Them being jews doesn't change the fact that it's pepperoni!

• edited October 2014

Happy Birthday, Batsy! :D

blueneon posted: »

Happy birthday to me and Gandi!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.