Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• edited October 2014

Chapter 5

"Boogie Wonderland"

"Okay, combine flour, baking soda, sugar...mix in butter and-"

Hope tosses a stick of butter into the powdery mess; a white cloud submerged the area and trinkled down like snow flakes falling from the sky. Katie coughed and swated the air. Hope snickered.

"Whoa, sweetie! You have quite an arm there!"

"Sorry, mommy! I forgot..."

Katie gently pinches her cheek. "You're too damn cute, you know that?"

Just then, Jersey walks into the kitchen. In the background, a song plays on. He takes a seat next to the cheerful girls. Before he sits down, however, Jersey brushes the top of his chair.

"Whew, havin' fun, Chipmunk?"

Hope nods. "Alright. What kinda cookies are ya' baking?"

"Chocolate Chip!" Hope bounces in her seat. "Mommy made sure we had LOTS of Chocolate Chips!"

Jersey chortled, as he flips through the newspaper. "Can't wait. They look good, sweetie."

Jersey tilts over and kisses Katie. Katie lifts her index finger and dabs a tiny spot on his mustache. Jersey leans forward, his nose touching Katie's, as he licks the area and eats the dough.

"Mmmm. It is really good, love. Can't wait."

Katie returns to Hope's side, as the anxious girl begins rolling the dough into tiny balls.

"Did you spray the sheet with the Pam baking oil?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Let's get these going and in the oven."

With some assistance, Katie and Hope place the cookie sheet into the oven. She sets it to 350 degrees. Now, the fun part was sitting and waiting for their final project. Edgy, Hope danggles her feet and kicks one of the table legs.

"Are they done?"

"Patients my dear. They still have to cook and THEN let them cool for a bit."

Hope sighs. "Man, they don't seem to take this long when you're baking them alone."

Katie laughs. Just as Jersey finishes the last article on the paper, the ipod switches to Jersey's favorite singer: Madonna. Hope's head lifts up, as she begins to mouth the words to the song. Jersey folds the paper up, tosses it into the waste basket and grabs the ipod. He shuffles through the songs.

"Daddy! I like this song."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I know you do. But you wanna hear some REAL music from daddy's time?"

Katie tries to contain her laughter. "Jersey, really? YOUR time?"

"This WAS my time, Katherie. Man if you were old enough at this time, you and I would be crowned king and queen of Disco."

Hope cocks her hear. "Disco..."

Jersey finds the song. "Get ready, baby. Daddy gonna show you REAL music."

A female and male's voice fill the room. "There's nothing more that I'd like to do, then take the flor and dance with you. Keep dancing, let's keep dancing...."

Hope watches as Jersey slides over to Katie. Her mother has both hands on her hips, rocking to one side. Jersey grabs her right hand and takes her to the middle of the dinning area. Hope peers over the chair and watches.

"Let's show her what REAL music can do."

Katie smirks. "Of course, DISCO king."

"Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, yeah yeah. Show them how we do it now."

Katie and Jersey, in sync, moved their hips and pelvis. Jersey raised his arms high in the air, as Katie clapped and bumped her hip against his. The spun around and repeated the process; Jersey took a few minutes to point up, then down with his index finger. Katie continued to twist and turn around the so called 'Disco King.' Hope clapped her hands and laughed.

"Go daddy! Go! Do like the lady and man are saying!"

Katie motions for Hope. "Join the floor with us, sweetie! Let's keep dancing."

Hope leaps from her seat and plants herself in the middle. She shakes her hips and follows what Jersey does.

"That's right, Chipmunk. Shake your groove thing!"

Although she couldn't reach their hips, Hope swung herself about and bumped into their legs. She laughed, as the three of them turned about in place. The music continued; the three of them did not notice Penny standing in the doorway.

"Wow, nice moves, Jersey." Startled, the three of them stopped. "Please tell me Katie THIS was not the mating dance he performed on you."

Wiping her brow, Katie punches Penny in the arm. The music ends, as Jersey hands Hope a glass of water. He coughs slightly but not enough to worry them. She sits beside him, as the countdown for the cookies ends near.

"Watch it, Katie! I've got a baby in my arms."

Katie strolls over and peers into the carrier. Wrapped in a blue blanket, the infant sleeps away, sucking on his pacifier.

"Say hi, Hope. This is your cousin Josiah."

Hope reaches inside and touches the baby's face. "Hi, Josiah."

Penny takes off her coat, as Katie gently takes the baby out. "He's getting so big, Penny."

"Yeah little bastard eats like a Horse, too." Penny kisses Hope's head. "Hear you're not feeling too good, sweetie."

"I'm better now."

"Well, just to be on the safe side. Dad take the others?"

"Yeah. He, Peter, Ethan and mom were up for the challenge, so I thought why not."

Penny sniffs the air. "Smells great in here."

"Mommy and I are baking cookies!" Hope points to the oven. "They are almost done!"

"Mmmmm! They sound wonderful."

Jersey heads to the fridge and pours three glasses of milk. "Want some, Penny?"

"Sure. A glass of Milk does sound nice. Thanks."

As Jersey fetches another glass, Josiah becomes fussy.

"Oh no, mommy. Sounds like someone is hungry."

Penny looks over at Jersey. "Do you mind if I-"

Jersey cocks his eyebrow. "That you feed your baby? No. Katie did it all the time; hell, not to sound too graphic but I remember your mother feeding you girls, so don't even."

Penny pulls her shirt down and helps Josiah latch. Hope carefully watches the baby, as Penny rocks back and forth. Katie takes a sip from the glass.

"You still at mom and dad's?" Penny nods. "Has he even tried calling-"

"Nope." Penny never looks at Katie. "Not once..."

"Have you told Josiah's father that-"

Penny glares at Katie. "NO...I have NOT told him..."

"Penny, you need to tell him. He deserves to know he's got a son and-"

Josiah moves slightly in her arms. "Can we.....can we not discuss this right now, please?"

Ding Ding! "Yeah, sure. Cookies are done...."

Hope strokes Josiah's tiny head. "He's so tiny, Aunt Penny!"

"You used to be this small. You and your sisters."

"Papa Georgie said I came out pink like a piggy!"

Jersey nearly spits up his milk. "Oh yeah. That's right!"

Katies turns her back long enough for Jersey to sneak a cookie. Burning his fingers, he dips the hot treat into the glass of Milk. Katie hears the munching noises, turns and smacks his hand.

"Jersey, really?! You can't wait five minutes!" Jersey shakes his head. "Good. I hope you burn your mouth..."

Katie sighs and places a cookie on a plate for Hope. "Careful, they ARE HOT!" She yells in Jersey's directions. "You know-let them SIT and COOL off!?"

Blowing on her cookie, Katie hands Penny one. "Here. Have a little something."

"Thanks."

Just then, they all look outside and notice snow falling gently to the ground.

"Here comes winter, folks."

"That or Madeline-" Hope quickly looks at her parents.

"What was that, Chipmunk?"

"Nothing, nothing...." She smiles.

As Hope crawls into Jersey's lap, cookie in hand, Peaches and Herb continue in the background.

'Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing...'

Chapter 6 soon :)

No images. :( Busy, busy, busy. Hopefully next chapter. Thank GOD tomorrow is Friday! XD For those that I promised an image to, hopefully by this weekend. :) The misses and I will be busy looking at some places. We MAY have found the perfect one. If you have any questions, well, you know the drill. :D

• M-ha, thanks for the clarification!

It doesn't have to be everyday. I guess it was sort of a play on words when I mentioned 'day-to-day' in the challenge, I didn't mean day-to-day literally. :P

• Whatever image I had of him before has been wholeheartedly replaced by your drawing, in a good way! :D I think I might return to the Farm for another entry soon.

pudding_pie posted: »

Haha oh Grendel. Will you ever learn. XD I'm picturing it again; this little Weasel running around. Too bad he's stuck at the farm. Perhaps he can have somewhat of a good time there.

• Glad you do! :D And I'm glad you like the sound of conkers! It's a laugh, apart from when they fly out of control at your knuckles ^_^

Excellent, I love it so far, Noir! I just had to look up the meaning of conker since you mentioned it. It made me laugh when I saw the game definition of it, in a good way.

• October

Day 2

Dear Diary- Wait, wait...hold on. Sorry it was Katherine. She and the others are very excited for today. Jersey managed to bring us six VERY enormous Pumpkins for the kids to carve. (Extra ones JUST in case.) Hmmmm. Come to think of it, there was something on the news earlier about a 'mysterious' figure flying off with Pumpkins at a grove not too far from the Pine Barrens. Huh. Must be a coincidence...

Mom stopped by with a fresh batch of cookies. The kids devoured them but mom was pleased. She spoils them, diary, I swear. Then, she wonders WHY they are so hyped and running around. They adore their grandmother, so I can't say much. Autumn always reminds me of days when my sisters and I would go to our grandparent's home and run around. We all changed except for Carla; usually she was latched onto one of our backs, as we ran through the falling leaves and emptiness. We loved it. The kids do, too.

Speaking of woods, Georgie and I took the kids to a mini Corn field maze. We found it advertised at the local Butcher's Shop. Johann the Butcher explained the process and the kids were too excited about the description. Georgie got lost. Don't ask me how, diary, he just did. All I remember was Junior and Emily were with him and the next minute, he was gone. Took us almost ten minutes to find him. Katie found him wondering around yelling 'Bloody arse' and 'Fuck's sake' and 'Stupid yellow bastards.' Despite this little inccident, he was more than willing to finish the maze. At the end, we managed to find ten out of sixteen secret messages within the maze. The kids each got a Pumpkin shapped balloon and free candy. They were pleased.

Earlier, Carla brought over Rosie and the boys. It was too cute watching the Quads play with their cousins. They wrestled in the leaves and the boys played Football for a while. Junior's leaf project idea was a big hit that day; they took leaves, placed a sheet of white paper over it and colored over with a crayon. Even Emily was having a blast; she never likes little arts and crafts projects like this. After being outside for an hour, the kids came in. Georgie made Hot Chocolate to help warm them up. They were too cute sitting in a circle and drinking their warm beverages.

Hold on again, diary. Okay. Sorry. Georgie needed to know where the carving tools were. I can hear the kids squealing downstairs. I should probably go help Jersey and Georgie with this. Oh, wait...there is Hans and Henry. Yeah. Better go help. :) They are always so thrilled over Pumpkin carving. Later on tonight, we are all going for a stroll in Central Park. Its so beautiful this time of year. :)

Until next time, Dairy.

<3 always, Lyla Porgie

• Goldilocks? Or as I like to call her: Goldi-needs-locking-in-room. Because she's a bit of a psycho.

Yeah, the nickname's a work in progress. Anyway, things are obviously afoot; and Bigby and Maran seem one small elevator ride from tearing each other's clothes off. Nice work!

Anubis85 posted: »

Just a quick addition, because I have stuff to translate, in exchange for Mundy money. I was initially unsure whether I should post it her

• edited October 2014

Reading things from the kids perspective is great! You get to know the characters much more quickly; Scarlett seems rather smart! I wonder what she'll name her diary.

I don't think we have pumpkin spice things in Britain! :( Though I tried deleting my history and it's worked, so thanks for sharing that!

EMMYPESS posted: »

I FIXED IT! I emailed Telltale, and they told me to clear my browser history and guess what? IT FUCKIN' WORKED! FUCK YEAH! Anyway,

• A tricky decision, whether or not to go ahead with Lydia or defend her elsewhere. Seems like the whole family of Aizaax is one generally worth avoiding! And it's nice to see Redd fighting for good, for once.

MasterStone posted: »

Long chapter Act 5, The Dark Kingdom Part 1 Etan, Draco and Daren awaken in a dark dungeon somewhere inside the Dark Kingdom castle. E

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited October 2014

That entire dance scene was too damn cute! :D Its nice to see them trying to make Hope feel not so out of place with her condition. And those cookies. Save me one!

Katie smirks. "Of course, DISCO king."

The love these two have for one another shows in your writing. I enjoy that Katie and Jersey are strict and have boundaries but also have fun, like you showed here.

"Jersey, really?! You can't wait five minutes!" Jersey shakes his head. "Good. I hope you burn your mouth..."

Katie sighs and places a cookie on a plate for Hope. "Careful, they ARE HOT!" She yells in Jersey's directions. "You know-let them SIT and COOL off!?"

This! All this! XD

Also, I'm glad you are throwing the other Porgie kids in the mix as well, perhaps we will see more of 'Blood Porgie' and his new, blushing bride? I had no idea you gave Penny a baby. I DO have one question: So, if Oliver is NOT the father to Josiah, who is, if you don't mind saying? If its a secret, I understand. What happened to their relationship, why is she with her parents and WHO is the father to the boy?

I hope the girls are having fun; your last chapter seemed to showcase that. :) I loved the song, the dancing, the love....loved it all!!!

Great work and can't wait for more. Hopefully with some images but I do see how busy you've been these last few days. Never see much of you, Pie. Too grown up now! XD Also, congrats on your hopeful new place. Gonna have to throw a house warming party. :)

Chapter 5 "Boogie Wonderland" "Okay, combine flour, baking soda, sugar...mix in butter and-" Hope tosses a stick of butter into the

• Yep, I've got disco lights and a glitter ball lighting up my mind with an image of Jersey in a white suit and black shirt doing disco moves xD loved this chapter!

Chapter 5 "Boogie Wonderland" "Okay, combine flour, baking soda, sugar...mix in butter and-" Hope tosses a stick of butter into the

• That scene with Georgie getting lost and them finding him swearing at the corn - 'stupid yellow bastards' - really made me laugh. :'P

Nice to see them all getting on with the arts and crafts stuff! Not sure what it is about this time of year, but that sort of thing done with nature seems to be done more in fall than the other seasons.

October Day 2 Dear Diary- Wait, wait...hold on. Sorry it was Katherine. She and the others are very excited for today. Jersey managed

• October challenge

Why not! :D

Dear Diary:

I woke up this morning to Rose Red throwing an entrie bag of leaves in my bed. 'Its here, Robby!' Was all she said before taking off to the kitchen. I was left with piles of leaves, as I brushed them off my bed. I did my best to avoid stepping on them but it was no use. Huge feet like mine can only avoid so much.

I wanted a shower but looks like THAT'S not going to happen. Rose Red insists I get dressed. She has this thing she want's to check out. Guess Fabletown is having a Festival and we should check it out. Its my only day off and rather then dance and eat, I'd rather stay home. Besides, I can do all THAT in my own place. Rose, however, would not take no for an answer.

There was so many people there; I noticed my brother Gren with his girlfriend, Carla. They were both enjoing a Caramel Apple. I bought Rose and I one, as we alked around the various booths. The Sheriff seemed to have been dragged there, as well. He didn't seem too thrilled with the occasion. To avoid Snow, I took Rose to an Apply bobbing booth. First place won a tiny trophy and a $50 dollar credit card for whatever you like. Determined to win it, Rose dived right in. Although she came in third, she still had a blast.

There was a Pumpkin Hoe-down in the center of the street. We decided to give it a try. Who ever did the decorations did a fantastic job. Johann the Butcher had the entire city smelling wonderful, as he barbecued different meats. He was doing an 'experiment' with Pork, Beef and Sweet Potatos. 'Very Autumn, don't you think Robert?" I tried it. Not too bad.

Rose and I took a Horse drawn carriage ride all over Central Park. The leaves were turning all sorts of colors; various shades of red, orange, yellow and brown. She gathered a few and threw them in m face. At least I wasn't in bed this time.

Well, better get going. I should REALLY clean this mess up....

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,`

Hopefully this is right. :) I kinda used the previous enteries as examples. :)

• I agree with LupineNoir. Gerogie yelling at the corn. Priceless. I can SEE him doing so. XD

I love how the kids enjoy this time of year like Lyla. They are too damn cute, with their pumpkin carving and hot chocolate. :) I hope they enjoy that stroll in the park later. Bundle up! D

October Day 2 Dear Diary- Wait, wait...hold on. Sorry it was Katherine. She and the others are very excited for today. Jersey managed

• Yeah,I believe at some point I will have to post an external link, to protect the young'uns out there. :D

LupineNoir posted: »

Goldilocks? Or as I like to call her: Goldi-needs-locking-in-room. Because she's a bit of a psycho. Yeah, the nickname's a work in progre

• I'll add that part later in the story. :)

JJwolf posted: »

That entire dance scene was too damn cute! Its nice to see them trying to make Hope feel not so out of place with her condition. And those

• Man, Rose. Robert can never catch a break with you! XD

Nice start, btw. :)

October challenge Why not! Dear Diary: I woke up this morning to Rose Red throwing an entrie bag of leaves in my bed. 'Its here, R

• An Introduction to the Children:

Ashlyn Mary

Features: Brown hair, some blue in it. Looks an awful lot like Tim. Wears her hair short, just like Aunt Mary.

Abilities: Born a wolf, therefore the talent comes much more naturally to her. She can fly as well.

Bio: Ashlyn's the firecracker of her siblings. She admires and takes after her aunt, Bloody Mary. She loves to play the guitar that Mary got for her for Christmas when she was 5 (Yeah, Tim and Harm were NOT appreciative of that gift!). Very outspoken, often seen causing trouble with her trusty sidekick, Elora, at her side. Her favorite foods are all junk foods, and she LOVES to watch horror movies. They scare Robbie, which inclines her more so to watch them. She's sometime a bully to her siblings, but in the end loves them, even if she won't admit it.

Robert Darien

Features: He has brown messy hair, looks like a lot like Tim and Harmony mashed up.

Abilities: Can change to a wolf, though prefers being a human. He can fly too, but heights tend to scare him.

Bio: He's sort of the loner of the children, more interested in books that watching TV like the rest of them. His glasses are red, his favorite color, and a habit of his is to push them up all the time. He's constantly doubting the safety of the stunts and pranks his brother and sisters pull, often times trying to convince them not to do it. He likes to spend his time near his mother, as he is very clingy. His uncle Ambrose is his favorite uncle, since they both were the weaker links in their family. Ambrose likes to take Robbie out every now and again, understanding the stress that his other siblings put on him.

Elora Rose

Features: Redish brown hair, a mixture of both Harmony and Tim in her facial features.

Abilities: Can turn to a wolf, and even huff and puff like great-grandpa Bigby. She can't fly unfortunately, although if she tried she could definitely learn. She says it's not in her interest to learn, although everyone thinks she's secretly afraid of heights too, like Robbie.

Bio: Her and Ash go hand in hand like peas and carrots. The two of them are constantly racking up trouble, whether it be pulling pranks on King Cole or stealing cookies from the jar on the counter. She's more of a flower child (Pun intended), often getting the craziest ideas of all the children. She leans a lot toward her Aunt Rose and her Aunt Blossom. Her favorite things to do are draw and pretend like she's being filmed in a movie. She swears that one day she'll be famous. Even her parents are starting to believe it, she says it so often. She also loves to sing, ALL THE TIME! Not that it's a bad thing, she's actually quite good at it. She's a total daddy's girl when it comes to sweet talking him into getting what she wants. The others use this as an advantage.

Noah Charming

Features: Has black hair with a little bit of blue in it. Looks like a mixture of his mother, as well has his grandfather, Prince Charming.

Abilities: Can wolf out easily like Ash, and they're often seen flying around together.

Bio: Him and Ash argue about dominance all the time. Both want the place of the pack leader, but whenever they ask Bigby for his opinion, he just laughs and pats his grandchildren's heads. Even at 10, he's constantly flirting, especially to adults to get what he wants. He takes after his grandfather Charming, although doesn't really realize it yet. He likes all kinds of sports, constantly wanting to play soccer or basketball. He wishes his brother Robbie was more into sports so they could play games together, but he also has fun playing them with his sisters so it's not so bad.

Scarlett Snow

Features: Spitting image of Harmony, although there's no blue in her dark black hair.

Abilities: The only one of the kids to become a zephyr, can also turn to a wolf and obviously fly. She has the power to move the wind, changing things like temperature and sometimes even the weather in a particular area.

Bio: The most out going, and the smallest of the 5. She's all around nice to everyone, constantly outsmarting her brothers, and never really showing an interest in childish things. Bigby has never said it to any of the others, but he thinks that she should be the pack leader of her siblings. She agrees, although she's not rushing to push herself upon that type of pedestal. She's content with doing what suits her, and right now it's to focus on having a good time and being with her family, not the far future. Her and Robbie have been fairly interested in witchcraft, both admiring their mother's powers. She loves listening to all of the stories of the past and tends to enjoy her grandmother Snow's company more than others. If she could, she'd live on the Farm, but not all 10 year olds have a say in those types of things.

I figured I should introduce them some! They're ten years old, which would make Snow and Bigby's cubs 20 or so :) This is just for the challenge, my stories that are not compromised as the journals will generally be based in the present, while the babies are still small and Harmony is dealing with whatever comes their way next, if there be something of the sort.

• October 2nd

How do you start these things? Scar said you have to label it like you're writing a letter or something. What does she know? She's just a stupid girl. Any way, today I had gym and it was awesome! I love gym, so so so so much. We did a bunch of exercises and then we played soccer, which by the way is my favorite sport. I scored 6 goals, and then the last one the gym teacher yelled at me because I hit someone in the face with it. That's how it landed in the goal.

We had some....some....um.....we had some....I can't remember what we ate for dinner. Oh well. All I know is that Ash can't stop talking about Halloween and how she's gonna be Aunt Mary when we go trick or treating. I want to be an astronaut, Ellie wants to be a popstar, Rob wants to be Harry Potter (Laaaaammmmeee.), and Scar wants to be a princess. Mom says we all have perfect ideas. I love when she says stuff like that. Oh yeah! I remember what we ate. It was chicken with.....with....Darn it. I forgot what else. I'm gonna go ask Ellie, one second!

Right. We had porkchops and green beans with some rice. I said she was wrong but then I asked Mom and she said the same thing. Gosh, I hate when the girls act so smart like they know everything, because they don't! If she knew everything, she wouldn't be in 4th grade, right? Anyway, there's no good cartoons on tonight because it's a Thursday and Dad watches some weird new TV series that plays on Thursday nights. I wish we could watch a baseball game, but he says that there aren't any good teams playing today. I wish the Yankees were on, but he says they aren't. Oh, did you know that Derek Jeter retired or something? Yeah we watched that game and he won the game. It was so cool! I wish I could have gone, but Dad says tickets are expensive and so we couldn't go, but we watched it on TV which was cool. I want to play in Yankee stadium one day, like Derek Jeter! I'd be sooo good.

Ugh, it's time for showers. I need to go to school again tomorrow, since it's Friday. I guess this is goodnight, book-thingy.

Oh! I should name you like Scarlett named hers. You can be.....Derek! After Derek Jeter! Yeah!!!!!!

Goodnight, Derek.

~ Noah

Entry number two: Complete! I think I'll cycle through the kids like this, each day for another kid. I hope you like this one, it was really fun to write XD

• I thought about it and was like "You know what? I'll write from the kids' perspectives! GENIUS!" So this happened XD

First off, love how you are skipping ahead to when the kids are able to speak. Second, Scarlett! Enough said! Freakin' Tim is too cute! Dawww! XD Congrats on joining the bandwagon! XD Can't wait for more!

• Pumpkin Spice is my life for the entirety of autumn and even a little bit of winter, just until I start getting sick of it XD I had some pumpkin pie the other day, it was delish! Me and Scarlett both love the candles!

I approve of Harm's children writing in their own diaries, you were right on me liking your idea! Dat pumpkin spice as well, I bet Scarlett loves pumpkin-scented candles too.

• I know! I'll be writing more, so keep an eye out!

Anubis85 posted: »

Such cuteness!

• I figured it would make things interesting and cover new ground, you know? This way we see how their relationships are, what they're interested in, and who they're closest to. Scarlett is an exceptionally smart girl, maybe just a tiny bit more than her siblings. It must be a natural Zephyr thing XD

You're missing out! Pumpkin Spice is AWESOME! There are two types of Americans. Ones who get ALL the pumpkin spice products, and ones who can't stand the smell and prefer to stay at least 25 feet from it XD I'm obviously the first one, lol.

Reading things from the kids perspective is great! You get to know the characters much more quickly; Scarlett seems rather smart! I wonder w

• I love Jersey's nickname for Hope <3 Too cute.

You wrote patients instead of patience XD It made me laugh, lol.

Shake your grove thing XD I swear, this is just too adorable. Hope is definitely one of my favorites!

Mating dance XD 'Nuff said! Penny is over, and she has a baby!!! If I'm not mistaken, the baby is Oliver's son, right? I know Penny and him had a thing, if I'm recalling this right!

I just kept laughing at every few lines! Man, Katie and Jersey remind me of my own parents, it's wonderful!

I frickin' love that no one knows Madeline's powers XD It's just too perfect to deal with, lol.

• The whole scene where Georgie's lost XD That one made the entire entry just perfect! I love that the quads and the twins are small (I think you mentioned Peter and Ethan in the previous post, right?) It's really really cute.

You wrote dairy a few times instead of diary, lol. This was a really good entry, can't wait for more :)

• edited October 2014

He'd be wearing clothes like this, actually. ;)

Alt text

Yep, I've got disco lights and a glitter ball lighting up my mind with an image of Jersey in a white suit and black shirt doing disco moves xD loved this chapter!

• This helped immensely, good job!

An Introduction to the Children: Ashlyn Mary Age: 10 Features: Brown hair, some blue in it. Looks an awful lot like Tim. Wears her

• I figured I could give this little October thing a shot, diary entires will be Lyall, Scarlett, Bradwr and Bonnie.

October 2

Dear diary,

First off why the fuck am I calling this damn thing a diary? Whatever it's late, I had a few beers and now I'm either too lazy or drunk to change it.

So Bradwr here, with Halloween coming up soon I figured maybe I can convince Scarlett to go out and have some fun for once. Let her hair down and live a little, it can't be healthy for her to be cooped up in that metalworks.

So being to old to go treat-or-treating I've figured me and her could have some nice grown up fun. Plenty of bars and nightclubs have Halloween parties or themes going on, I'm hoping we can go to some, have a few drinks, and dance till we drop. And believe me, Scarlett is one hell of a dancer.

But of course it wouldn't be Halloween without costumes, so I taken it upon myself to get us some, and better yet matching. Why not? I mean Halloween only comes once a year, and couples do that kind of shit together... Right?

I got us some sick pirate outfits, I'm captain and she's gonna be my first mate. I gotta say I'm really digging the fishnet leggings, coset, and miniskirt that came with her outfit ;D

UPDATE : I showed Scarlett the outfit...

Did she like it?

Well, right now I currently have a bag of frozen peas on my junk due to an unfortunate encounter with her boot.

XXX

And there Bradwr's entry, this is before The cold heart of hate by the way.

• Your welcome! It's something I wanted to do anyway :)

This helped immensely, good job!

• Damn right! And we'd all be watching him, too! XD

He'd be wearing clothes like this, actually.

• edited October 2014

Yeah this phone. I was in a hurry! XD You know how that goes!

Penny and Oliver are together but the boy is not Oliver's son; this is the reason why she is with Lyla and Georgie at the moment. She will not say WHO the real father is; we all know him. That's all I'll say. :)

And Hope is too damn cute.

I love Jersey's nickname for Hope Too cute. You wrote patients instead of patience XD It made me laugh, lol. Shake your grove thing X

• I need to REALLY stop writing these things in a hurry! XD lol I JUST saw that! JJ mentioned that to me and I was like 'Dafuq no.....'

Yes; the twins AND the quads are little in these enteries. :) And yes. Good ol' Georgie. NEVER a dull moment with him. XD

The whole scene where Georgie's lost XD That one made the entire entry just perfect! I love that the quads and the twins are small (I think

• Oh you switched on us! I like that! :) Gives us an idea for each of each of their thoughts and ideas. :)And that food. I always get so hungry when I read your stories. XD

October 2nd How do you start these things? Scar said you have to label it like you're writing a letter or something. What does she know?

• I agree with Dragon. This DOES help put. :) Cute idea.

An Introduction to the Children: Ashlyn Mary Age: 10 Features: Brown hair, some blue in it. Looks an awful lot like Tim. Wears her

• I want to go to the club with them lol.

Bloody-Mary posted: »

I figured I could give this little October thing a shot, diary entires will be Lyall, Scarlett, Bradwr and Bonnie. October 2 Dear diar

• edited October 2014

Viera's Dairy

October 2nd

Boy how time has passed passed. It as if yesterday I was fighting my crazy husband Draco in the park. Those was the days, oh yes. The days where I was a mercenary for Aizaax and I would hunt down many fables and creatures for his cause. But thankfully, those days are gone for I am a mother now. I have not time for any of that no more.

My dear son Marcello, reminds of Draco. Every time I look into his eyes I see Draco, trying to save everyone. I miss him so much... why did he have to go on that conquest to reclaim his fathers kingdom that is already fell to the enemy. I wish he would just take a breathe for once and leave all of that stuff behind. His son needs his father in his life. He can't grow up without his parents like you and myself did Draco... please come back to us..

I have some good news to tell Draco once he return, for the past few months Clara has been giving Marcello lessons in breathing fire. He gotten better, but we had to stop the lessons due to Mister Dark's invasion. That's another story I'm afraid. But fortunately, we were able to retreat to King Ambrose Kingdom, New Haven. We are safe there with the other fables, but I don't know for how long as the Dark Man has somehow found his way to us..

Anyway Draco, please finish up with whatever you are doing in the homelands. I miss you so much and once you return we will have to plan a family vacation. Somewhere peaceful.

Please stay strong and remember, your family loves you.

Viera

Oh no... Beauty and Beast daughter has killed another rat...

Act 6 soon.

• Well I don't think Scarlett will be going with Bradwr anytime soon so he needs to take someone. Lol

How do you feel about wearing fishnet leggings? XD lol

MasterStone posted: »

I want to go to the club with them lol.

• It's a good idea! Though it's odd at first reading about Harmony and Tim from such a different perspective :P

That's a spice that causes some strong opinions then! I'm going to have to import some, possibly in scented candle form :D

I figured it would make things interesting and cover new ground, you know? This way we see how their relationships are, what they're interes

• Yeah, that's spot on! You can't help but admire the height of the platform shoes and the skill of the hip thrusting. Ah, disco!

He'd be wearing clothes like this, actually.

• It's never ending with Rose Red! She seems like a good friend to have.

Otherwise, I enjoyed the image of Fabletown celebrating autumn, and your descriptions of what Robert and Rose got up to!

October challenge Why not! Dear Diary: I woke up this morning to Rose Red throwing an entrie bag of leaves in my bed. 'Its here, R

• edited October 2014

Agree with Dragon and Pudding, this really helps give a clear idea as to what they're all like!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.