Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I didn't want you to think I was just being an asshole to you, so I wanted to show you why I said it. It is a good film, one of my favorite war movies for sure.

sprocket23 posted: »

Good film

• None of the unnamed or unseen characters have an Alive or even Determinant status.

• It's cool. Didn't get the reference at first haha.

I didn't want you to think I was just being an asshole to you, so I wanted to show you why I said it. It is a good film, one of my favorite war movies for sure.

• Seems like too much screaming, a bit repetitive. It's surprising as dark and congested as that was, only Carlos ended up getting shot by a bullet. Even less believable than no group member dying directly from the shootout.

This was a deleted sequence from 'In Harm's Way' during the herd escape. Personally, I thought they should have kept it in. There is an unus

• was it that long?

TWD_25 posted: »

How could I forget him? Well I guess you can consider him short lived also since he died about 8 hours after cutting it.

• Anyone think not wanting to kill Duck was the only reason that Katjaa commits suicide? She seems very disheartened and disappointment in Kenny after hearing what he did in the meat locker and bragging about Lee either killing the girl or Lee and he leaving her to die by the walkers from episode 103?

Lee's and Katjaa's conversation

• Anyone think it was shady for Lily to keep her own stash of supplies/meds? The way she says it to Lee makes me think many were not aware of that.

• Larry is Johann. Larry dies in a meat locker. Johann works in a butcher shop.

bloop posted: »

WOAH! Clem is Beauty and TJ in TWAU Kenny is the Magic Mirror, Beast, Dee and Dum in TWAU Lee is Bluebeard in TWAU(Easy one) Chuck is Crane in TWAU(I bet you didn't know that) Andy and Leland are Bigby and The Woodsman in TWAU

• edited September 2014

Fact: Lee's back pocket is incredible. He can fit a variety of items including but not limited to: A blowtorch, a monkey wrench, Hilda, Clem's hat, an axe, a knife, etc.

Edit: Fact: Clementine seems to have inherited Lee's magic back pocket in Season 2.

When Lee is preparing to jump from the bell tower, the others will start to shout some encouraging things towards him when you wait. Ben will start counting "One, Two, THREE!"

Ben will save Lee's gun in the mansion, proving he does something right, albeit a small thing (Carley's gun)

3% of players chose to feed Doug, the least of anyone.

Edit: If you choose not to feed Clem, she will say "I hope I get some food next time"

After killing Carley, Lilly will say (If you revealed your past) "Lee's killed and I've forgiven him, and I'll forgive you to.' (To Kenny) Kenny will respond aggressively being Kenny, "Bullshit! You've had it out for me since day one!" This shows Lilly was willing to compromise but Kenny never was.

Clementine can kill at least 17 or more victims (indirectly, directly, caused, determinantly) including: Lee, The Stranger, Nick, Alvin, Carver, Rebecca, Sarah, Sarita, Kenny, Jane, Luke, Bonnie, Reggie, Natasha, Sam, Beth and Winston.

Nick knows where the fucking river is.

Carlos easily could have had Kenny's arc this season. Carlos is aggressive towards Clem in the cabin and pretty hostile. Luke hints at his anger and temper problems. Sarah could have died in the herd instead of Sarita. Carlos could help Rebecca give birth being a doctor. Instead someone decided the Cabin Group was worthless.

The Cabin Group seemed to have been intended to be more morally ambiguous and have a greater impact on the story. Carver hints about this. Of course, this is lost in the later episodes as the writers shove much of the earlier narratives aside for Kenny in Ep. 3.

• When Lee is preparing to jump from the bell tower, the others will start to shout some encouraging things towards him when you wait. Ben will start counting "One, Two, THREE!"

That's just hilarious! Do you have a video? :>

torkahn808 posted: »

Fact: Lee's back pocket is incredible. He can fit a variety of items including but not limited to: A blowtorch, a monkey wrench, Hilda, Clem

• Took me a little while, but I found one!

Around the 5:15 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7dUC3h4omc&index=40&list=PLInHAWM7THYDkBlLSSbFScUYf-z8q9c9B

fallandir posted: »

When Lee is preparing to jump from the bell tower, the others will start to shout some encouraging things towards him when you wait. Ben will start counting "One, Two, THREE!" That's just hilarious! Do you have a video? :>

• Thank you! :)

Took me a little while, but I found one! Around the 5:15 mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7dUC3h4omc&index=40&list=PLInHAWM7THYDkBlLSSbFScUYf-z8q9c9B

• Telling her about the meat locker is optional.

pcharl01 posted: »

Anyone think not wanting to kill Duck was the only reason that Katjaa commits suicide? She seems very disheartened and disappointment in Ke

• I think she just couldnt handle it anymore. Like Kenny in season 2 he says he shouldnt have been able to handle it anymore either, because Kenny feels like he is loosing his humanity

pcharl01 posted: »

Anyone think not wanting to kill Duck was the only reason that Katjaa commits suicide? She seems very disheartened and disappointment in Ke

• Season 2 Kenny is wearing the shirt he wore in Episode 1 under his jacket. Also he still wears his necklace.
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Everyone. Use this response video when people point some obvious facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5jl3GSjsBA&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

• edited September 2014

Wellington was a shipping company before the ZA, if you look at the gates of Wellington, it says "Wellington: Global Shipping"

• bloop posted: »

Wellington was a shipping company before the ZA, if you look at the gates of Wellington, it says "Wellington: Global Shipping"

• Carver didn't belive Wellington exists. He knew about the people heading up north and looking for it, but he called them nuts.

• Matthew thought Carver was a person credited with the invention of peanut butter, George Washington Carver.

• When you arrive in Clementine's yard in 'A New Day,' if you stand still, Lee will start saying hilarious stuff every 30 or so seconds. One being this one: "This would normally get a man arrested! Again......"

• Ha! nice.

When you arrive in Clementine's yard in 'A New Day,' if you stand still, Lee will start saying hilarious stuff every 30 or so seconds. One being this one: "This would normally get a man arrested! Again......"

• Staying silent during the first conversation you have with Molly out on the streets in Savannah, Clem will take control of the conversation and ask the questions Lee would have asked. She continues to give Lee strange looks from time to time, but information about Crawford was needed for the story to develop.

• I'm gonna go do this right now :p

When you arrive in Clementine's yard in 'A New Day,' if you stand still, Lee will start saying hilarious stuff every 30 or so seconds. One being this one: "This would normally get a man arrested! Again......"

• When you reach the hospital roof, you can briefly see Lee in the doorway of the roof with his arm on (if you cut it off, otherwise this is normal).

• Whether or not this is intentional is irrelevant, but the names of Clementine's father figures in order is Ed Lee, like the mayor of San Francisco.

• In season 1 episode 2, Kenny spouts his urban line, which Lee denies. However, in episode 3, Lee says he may be able to pick the lock to the rest stop door. More urban than he lets on I see.

• Yeah, that was one of the first facts in this thread. Good thing it came back again.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

In season 1 episode 2, Kenny spouts his urban line, which Lee denies. However, in episode 3, Lee says he may be able to pick the lock to the rest stop door. More urban than he lets on I see.

• Chill out there, Connie!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Yeah, that was one of the first facts in this thread. Good thing it came back again.

• People may have forgotten, but Chet is a person.

• Nope.

Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

People may have forgotten, but Chet is a person.

• edited October 2014

Jane says this in Episode 4 (I think it's a determinant dialogue)

"We better check out that deck" (It's along those lines)

"I like the height"

You know what Jane means.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited October 2014

You guys may know this but...

Larry isn't dead.

• Now imagine Buricko with "Sunshine & rainbows" jacket.

Burixko reuses Clem's jacket. Credits to vivec, as Buricko's jacket is just a recolored clementine jacket.

• In S1E5, there is an easter egg with Lee breaking the fourth wall. To activate said easter egg, in the room with the dead couple after you pound through the wall, talk to Kenny at least 4 times. Lee will look at the camera and say "Randy Tudor. Good man. DAMN fine man. Powerful stache. One of the greats"

Randy Tudor is the lead programmer.

• ...I'm not even gonna ask anything.

• Well something funny you could do in episode 4 of S1 that people probably never chose to do. When you see the stranger is standing outside the gate staring at Lee as he's burying the boy Lee can say...

Lee - "You come back here I'll kill you, you understand, I'll kill you!"

Christa - "Lee What's going on?"

Lee - "Nothing just a stray dog sniffing around the gate, I shoed it away."

Kenny - "What's all the ruckus?"

Christa - "Apparently Lee started having conversations with dogs. Should we be concerned?"

• Do you have a video?

DoubleJump posted: »

Well something funny you could do in episode 4 of S1 that people probably never chose to do. When you see the stranger is standing outside t

• I'm sorry I do not, but I think the chapter can be loaded up to the beginning of that part so you can try it yourself if you want.

Do you have a video?

• Kenny only escaped because Lee gave him his urban powers.

But seriously, some people may not know that if you stay silent during the who should shoot duck scene, Katjaa forces Kenny to stay behind with extra dialogue than if you said Katjaa should do it.

• fair point. but I meant he exists
    :P

dojo32161 posted: »

Nope.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.