Muzzled bug makes it unbeatable (endgame spoilers)

edited July 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
I've caused Monty to retreat away in his balloon with Twitch and am giving chase with Wallace's airborne van, however instead of climbing on top of the van, I went to the churn/serve buttons (just investigating my choices) and now it won't let me zoom back out to get on top of the van. It says "Right Click to Exit" but right-clicking doesn't do anything. Quitting and reloading the game doesn't do anything either.

Am I going to have to play through the whole game again just to do this final scene? :(

Comments

• edited July 2009
    This is a well known but still unfixed bug that sporadically happens. (This is why it is difficult to identify the reason for the problem.)

If you have not saved a bookmark before, you either need to start from the beginning, or you can try to try to use this file that somebody of the Telltale staff posted in the general support forum. It was originally meant to bypass another bug, but I also should allow you to resume the game at the beginning of the fourth act, right when the chase starts.
  • edited July 2009
    Oh geez, I didn't notice the support forum way down there.. my bad.

Thanks a lot for the save though! That let me finish it just fine.
  • edited July 2009
    Will the bug be fixed when they release the season DVD?
  • edited July 2009
    Will the bug be fixed when they release the season DVD?

I'm guessing it will be. I remeber reading about an updated version of one of the W&G episodes that had a couple of bugfixes, but I can't remeber if it was Muzzled...
  • edited July 2009
    The glitch is fixed by redonloading the game. It's been updated.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.