The Wolf Among Us - Fan Wallpaper Gallery

edited October 2014 in The Wolf Among Us

Hello fellow fable fans!

I have to admit, I'm not being a part of any forum usually, but since this game literally brought my soul, and the community seems to be very nice, I wasn't able to resist from becoming a part of it. I always wanted to contribute somehow to this wonderful community, but I didn't had any solid ideas.

Very recently, I've decided to edit some screenshots, so I could use them as desktop wallpapers. So, I thought why not make a whole gallery? There might be multiple uses for such thing, you might use it simply as wallpaper, or as YouTube video thumbnail if you want to, or maybe you just enjoy looking at pretty screenshots :)

One thing before you're gonna dive further - I'm not hiding it, I'm a huge fan of Snow White and Bigby, so pardon me if too many images are featuring those two. I know there are a lot of Bloody Mary fans, and I made sure you will have something to look at aswell, and I should pick even more once I'm going to reach 'Cry Wolf' (actually looking forward to make Bloody Mary wallpaper in her true form).

I hope all of you will enjoy fruit of my labor (so far), currently I'm replaying the game to pick more screenshots, so you can expect a lot more in upcoming days/weeks. If you have any requests, feel free to let me know! And don't forget to share your opinion, I'm open for criticism.

That being said again - enjoy and have a nice day!

Note: you can preview all images on my Steam Artwork wall.

=====

Bloody Mary

Bigby & Snow

Backalley

Bloody Smile

Bring it On

In the Cab

Munchkins House

Concerned

A Crooked Mile

Family Dog

Snow White

Half-Werewolf

In Sheep's Clothing

Investigation

I'm Jazzed About It

Matchbox

Terrified

Wounded

=====

Beauty and Beast

Bigby and Colin

Colin

At Bigby's Office

Jack Horner

Lucky Pawn Fight

Nerissa

He's not in your town, you're in his

Secrets

Your lips are sealed

=====

Aftermath

Acting Deputy Mayor

Bloody Mary True Form

Burning Symbols

By the Magic Mirror

Chains

Crooked Cooking

Whiffs of Aftershave

Crooked Lair

Colin the Drinker

Fabletown Community

Plot Twist

Final Confrontation

Final Goodbye

The Little Mermaid

Here comes the trouble

I'm glad you're alive

Manners

The Big Bad Wolf

It scared the hell out of me

Thoughts

Mary's Reflections

Bloodlust

Mary's Shard

Meat Locker

A New Order

Going After Crane

Portal

Return

Revelations

Rough Morning

Preposterous Schemes

Sheppard Metalworks

Smoking Georgie

Sold Out

Swiney

That's what people want Miss White

TJ's Confession

Truth

Vivian

Shocked

Taking care of business

We want what's best for this town

Werewolf

Workshop

===

AM or PM

Wolfie

Sheriff's back in town

Be careful

Behind everyone's back

Counter-attack

Mirror, Mirror

Bluebeard

Bothering Customers

Breaking In

Broken Boombox

Bufkin

Chatting

Confusion

Crane's desk

Crowd Control

Deal

Dirty Alley

Disgusting Discovery

Story of Donkeyskin Girl

Faith

Flycatcher's keys

Lilly's Funeral

Gren

I should have known his face

I have a way with people

Insides turned out

Taking care of prisoner

Unbelievable Prick

Last picture

Late Night

Prince Lawrence's Place

Looking for the Woodsman

Made it back in one piece

No Smoking

Outside Open Arms

Phone Call

Time is running out

Really?

Noblility

It's the sheriff

Smoke and Mirrors

Smoke Away

Smokes and Drinks

Snow's Eulogy

Still Alive

Pudding&Pie

Tension

Tiny Tim

To the Dead

Mr Toad

Toad and TJ

Outside Strip Club

Bigby VS Woody

Sleeping Colin

Wealthy Scoundrel

Woody

Working Girl

You almost look Peaceful

You're not as bad as everyone says you are

===

Comments

• These are pretty cool.

• I request that you do a Colin screenshot! I'm sure a lot of us would love it. :3

• We need more pics of Biggs alone.

• edited September 2014

This deserves a bump. Awesome work man, I've finally found myself a perfect wallpaper. :D

• Thanks to all of you, I'm having a lot of fun applying Depth of Field to all those great scenes :) I should be able to publish more in the upcoming week, I'll do my best to bring more Bigby and other fellas.

TheZorkij posted: »

This deserves a bump. Awesome work man, I've finally found myself a perfect wallpaper.

• Wow, that's some good stuff you made. Thanks for sharing these. Also, I would love to see a pic or two of Bibgy and other characters when they are by the Magic Mirror, I just love that green glow.

• I've released a new batch, as promised - more Bigby and other fables, and no Snow (at least this time). I hope you're gonna enjoy, more to come later this week! ;)

• I will do my best to deliver one of those in next batch :)

SkyAbove posted: »

Wow, that's some good stuff you made. Thanks for sharing these. Also, I would love to see a pic or two of Bibgy and other characters when they are by the Magic Mirror, I just love that green glow.

• Yep, these pictures still prove that blurred backgrounds are still the new sexy. Yessiree.

• These are fantastic! I love the Mary and Colin ones.

• Needs more Mary!

• These are fantastic. The Bloody Mary ones are brilliant. We need some Georgie now. :D

• Georgie is coming, don't you worry about it :) Actually, I will be finishing last episode later today, but still, I want to go back to EP1 and EP2 to pick more screenshots, so I don't know when next batch is going to be released exactly. I know one thing: it will be worth the wait, and it will be a big one.

pudding_pie posted: »

These are fantastic. The Bloody Mary ones are brilliant. We need some Georgie now.

• These are awesome! For some reason I really liked the one with Bigby and Colin so its my new profile pic :P. If you get the chance, try to find some cool pics of Bigby and Snow.

• Wow, you just made my day, sir! I will be bringing a bit of everything, so I hope you will be satisfied :-)

These are awesome! For some reason I really liked the one with Bigby and Colin so its my new profile pic :P. If you get the chance, try to find some cool pics of Bigby and Snow.

• Awesome, looking forward to it man. :)

Jacol posted: »

Georgie is coming, don't you worry about it Actually, I will be finishing last episode later today, but still, I want to go back to EP1 and

• OH how exciting! Can't wait to have Georgie Porgie devour my homescreen! XD

Georgie is coming, don't you worry about it Actually, I will be finishing last episode later today, but still, I want to go back to EP1 and

• edited September 2014

Okay guys, the third batch has been released. It contains 45 images in total (wow, I've sacrificed a whole night to get them done), I hope it was well worth it. Starring: Bigby, Snow, Colin, Georgie Porgie, Nerissa, Bloody Mary, Crooked Man and some other fables. I surely will be replaying the game again, so there will be more in the future. Thank you for taking your time, and don't forget to tell which one is your favorite so far :)

Have a nice day!

PS: Now, you can preview all images on my Steam Artwork wall.

• These are glorious, Jacol! Really, the game moment selection is just brilliant, you picked the finest and all of the images would look great as wallpapers. Outstanding work! And the Bloody Mary ones... Now I can admire the lovely queen's mightiness right here on my desktop, all thanks to you, good sir. :)

shakes Jacol's hand

Okay guys, the third batch has been released. It contains 45 images in total (wow, I've sacrificed a whole night to get them done), I hope i

• edited September 2014

There's more Bloody Mary? It must be Christmas!

TeamMary

• These are brilliant! So much to choose from! Outstanding! The Bloody Mary ones are badass, so are the Bigby pieces and thumbs up for making Georgie look dramatic and dark! Now, all we need are some Gren images and we are golden! :D

-hands you a cookie-

Okay guys, the third batch has been released. It contains 45 images in total (wow, I've sacrificed a whole night to get them done), I hope i

• Nice backgrounds! The blur is a little strong in some of the screenshots, but from what I've seen, the majority pull it off well.

• edited September 2014

No, thanks to all of you :) I'm sure it's not the end, there's still a lot of great scenes and expressions to catch. I was actually thinking about bringing more Georgie, Gren, Jack, heck even some Prince Lawrence. I have made ~300 screenshots as of now, and I will be replaying the game again very soon to pick even more. Spending whole night editing those while listening to fabulous soundtrack of this game is nothing but pleasure, especially if I can make someone happy with these images. Our love for this game will never stop, ain't that right?

[Grabs a cookie] [Shakes everyone's hands] [Prepares for more Wolf]

JJwolf posted: »

These are brilliant! So much to choose from! Outstanding! The Bloody Mary ones are badass, so are the Bigby pieces and thumbs up for making

• edited September 2014

Shakes your hand These look wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to create such wonderful and detailed screenshots. I have Georgie as my BG as we speak. :) Great job.

• Thank you for criticism, if you could point out which ones are too blurry, maybe I could fix them :)

Nice backgrounds! The blur is a little strong in some of the screenshots, but from what I've seen, the majority pull it off well.

• Like I said before, these are awesome! Keep up the good work! :D

• Hey folks, fourth batch has been dispatched. Over 60 images this time, featuring Bigby, Snow, Gren, Woody, Georgie Porgie, Vivian, Jack, Toad, Colin and other fables. Tell me what do you think, and have a nice day/night! :)

• Thanks so much for this. I always love looking for a new wallpaper when you release a new batch :)

Hey folks, fourth batch has been dispatched. Over 60 images this time, featuring Bigby, Snow, Gren, Woody, Georgie Porgie, Vivian, Jack, Toad, Colin and other fables. Tell me what do you think, and have a nice day/night!

• Whoa...that's a lot of images, good job man these are as awesome as ever :D

Hey folks, fourth batch has been dispatched. Over 60 images this time, featuring Bigby, Snow, Gren, Woody, Georgie Porgie, Vivian, Jack, Toad, Colin and other fables. Tell me what do you think, and have a nice day/night!

• I have 'Crowd Control' for my BG as we speak. I loved these and the fact that you're taking the time to do these is very much appreciated. :)

• Some kind of magical power was telling me you're going to like this one :D

pudding_pie posted: »

I have 'Crowd Control' for my BG as we speak. I loved these and the fact that you're taking the time to do these is very much appreciated.

• Hey, so a new season is coming up later this year, my excitement, anxiety and fears are getting stronger so I've decided to create a Season 2 themed wallpaper. Thought someone else might have a use of it aswell, so I'm leaving a link down below.

(To the mods: sorry for the sort-of necropost, but I remembered this thread existing so I thought it would be better to link it up here rather than start a new one. Also it was my first thread on this forum, Jesus the nostalgia hit me like a hype train coming through)

TWAU2 Tease Wallpaper

Sign in to comment in this discussion.