The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited October 2014

I always though that GTA was a good game. Not a game for me to go and buy for $50 but if it was half the price I would gladly play it. I completly get why people love it. Also a classic, The Last Of Us, over rated but one of my favourites and it surely is a very well made game (did you know it was a kickstarter for this director?), and had some really outstanding scenes in it. I think that RE4 was a good game and I still play it about once every few months. It really stands out to me with a few particular plot point and scenes that looked too graphic to me at the time. Also a few old school games I happen to love. Corpse Party is an example, also The Witch house, managed to scare me without trouble, and the unforgetable Ib, who did a great job at... everything it could. From the horror outlet Outlast, especially the dlc, which was quite a bit better than the actuall game in my opinion. That about cover you?

Markd4547 posted: »

Your standards >:D

• I new you would not manage to live without me for that long time.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Haiiii c:

• Alt text

XD Nice I knew the game was epic when I watched a cheetah from the river, I was about to attack a base single-handle y get loose and kill everyone I didn't even need to shoot a bullet I just watched and won the base it was the most badass thing I ever seen :'D

I love that game! I remember swimming in a river for the first time and exploring underwater and the screen goes bloody and I'm in a friggin DEATH ROLL from a surprise crocodile! I love crocodiles though so I let him eat me #noragrets

• OI!

Haiiii c:

• You can PM any if us if you want. I hope everything is okay.

I don't know how long it will be but.... until I know when I return this is goodbye.

• Alt text

The TLOU maybe a few GTA 's the rest just NO

blueneon posted: »

I always though that GTA was a good game. Not a game for me to go and buy for $50 but if it was half the price I would gladly play it. I com

• You know me well :P

I new you would not manage to live without me for that long time.

• Alt text

Ouch... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuIpX6m5W3w

• My question to YOU now. Did you take into consideration my view on it? I took yours. What I am telling you is that you might like a game, for your reasons, but a game in which you see bewbs, is not neccesserily a good game. That is my opinion. But I guess you have your points as well. What I am curious about is why you didn 't give those points to justify yourself. I am pretty sure I made my self clear.

The TLOU maybe a few GTA 's the rest just NO

• I did that with an outpost that had a bunch of wild dogs in cages.I stood on a mountain cliff nearby, and shot off the locks with my silenced sniper and the dogs ravaged the camp. It was a good day.

XD Nice I knew the game was epic when I watched a cheetah from the river, I was about to attack a base single-handle y get loose and kill ev

• XD wtf was he trying to do nice

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited October 2014

Using clues, hinted agendas, dialogue and already speculated theories about SnK's very complex dark truths, I've speculated a couple of theories that cover everything from the origin of the titans and the walls, how titans shifting works, and the agendas of every group/organization in the story.

PM me if you want to know some very interesting plot twists about the anime/manga, and be (possibly) spoiled :p

• I know I do.

You know me well :P

• That was such a bad jump, he should have gotten a running start, lol!

XD wtf was he trying to do nice

• I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart.

1111! Make a wish people!

• I know you know you do.

I know I do.

• You can't mention Far Cry being cliche then mention RE lel. Though good it is a cliched riddled game.

I always though that GTA was a good game. Not a game for me to go and buy for $50 but if it was half the price I would gladly play it. I com

• Damn.

• I didn 't say it was not. But it was one of the first games I ever played, so it is more like a good game by memory, not actually good but those standards.

Talimancer posted: »

You can't mention Far Cry being cliche then mention RE lel. Though good it is a cliched riddled game.

• I know you know I know I do.

I know you know you do.

• I never had a view you just said far cry was terrible XD

Now that IS sexist bewbs I'll have you know TLOU and Bioshock infinite my best games has more then just bewbs

Alt text

Survivor horror is cheesy, clique and boring to me

My question to YOU now. Did you take into consideration my view on it? I took yours. What I am telling you is that you might like a game, fo

• Okay, I didn't know that :c

I know you know I know I do.

• I didn 't say it was sexist. But the only think I can remember of the game is the scenes where Jason(?) gets to bang that saman lady. Now, about survival horror, oh well I guess you are right. I still like getting scared though and sometimes I wish that there was something really scary out there. :\

I never had a view you just said far cry was terrible XD Now that IS sexist bewbs I'll have you know TLOU and Bioshock infinite my best games has more then just bewbs Survivor horror is cheesy, clique and boring to me

• One of my favorite games of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d60v1OErEY I can't wait :'D

• You didn 't know that I know that you know that I know that you do?

Okay, I didn't know that :c

• I loved to do that too, lol.

I did that with an outpost that had a bunch of wild dogs in cages.I stood on a mountain cliff nearby, and shot off the locks with my silenced sniper and the dogs ravaged the camp. It was a good day.

• Lieutenant Colonel “Mad Jack” Churchill, sometimes called one of the most deadliest man who ever lived, fought in WWII equipped with only a longbow, Scottish Broadsword (nicknamed Claymore), and bagpipes. It is said that as the ramps fell on the first landing craft in Normandy, Churchill leapt forward from his position playing "March of the Cameron Men" on his bagpipes, before throwing a grenade and running into battle in the bay. For his actions at Dunkirk and Vågsøy, Churchill received the Military Cross and Bar.

Picture of Mad Jack storming the beaches of Normandy during D-Day:
    www.warhistoryonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/captain-mad-jack-churchill-1.jpg

• No, I'm sorry :/

You didn 't know that I know that you know that I know that you do?

• Kden.

No, I'm sorry

• Lol, so how you been lately?

Kden.

• Will my headache go away if I cut my head off?

• Saw this on facebook earlier this morning xD

• edited October 2014

Markd has returned
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Missed you bro!!!
    Alt text

lmao awesome indeed godlike :'D

• Not that much really. I got into Attack On Titan. I finished Attack On Titan. It was awesome. Now I want more. I had my birthday a few days ago. And I am now playing Unturned. I finaly have one friend on steam. What about you?

Lol, so how you been lately?

• Yus. c:

Will my headache go away if I cut my head off?

• I never thought I'd die alone

I laughed the loudest who'd have known?

I traced the cord back to the wall

No wonder it was never plugged in at all

I took my time, I hurried up

The choice was mine I didn't think enough

I'm too depressed to go on

You'll be sorry when I'm gone...

• Alt text

I missed you to bro :'D

joshua007 posted: »

Markd has returned Missed you bro!!!