The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• mom, pls,

I bench press 30 corgis, GAWSH get it right >.>

Well I'll have you know my handsome little Elian can bench press a corgi your son and my son: 1 v 1

• edited October 2014

I'm not sure why this is a good thing to anyone... This is like them working on that 3rd Ghostbusters when Bill Murray saw how big of a train wreck it will turn into. There's a point where 30 years later they should just let it go. They wanted to do a Back to the Future reboot but the creators refused. So glad because Hollywood can't not reboot or remake shit. If I want Goonies I'll watch the original. A movie 30 years later just does nothing for me now.

Markd4547 posted: »

@Welcome_to_Woodbury It's happening dreams do come true I told you :'D http://www.nerdist.com/2014/04/the-goonies-2-is-in-the-works-with-story-reportedly-written-by-steven-spielberg/

• HE HASN'T EVEN KILLED A TITAN! (In his human form)

AWESOMEO posted: »

You say wat? If you read the manga you'd change your mind anyway >->

• Hello my childreen, did any of you miss me?

• Frickin' Sucker Punch. -_____-

Uncharted 4, Assassins Creed Unity & "the other one", Far Cry 4. STILL. WAITING. FOR. SLY 5.

• Evolve, Dragon Age, Witcher 3, Dying Light, Assassins creed unity, Battlefield Hardline, Sunset Overdrive, and GTA V

bloop posted: »

So, what games are you excited for that's coming out? Me: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Uncharted 4 Star Wars Battlefront

• You were gone?

papai46 posted: »

Hello my childreen, did any of you miss me?

• Haven't played GTA V yet?

PC player?

Evolve, Dragon Age, Witcher 3, Dying Light, Assassins creed unity, Battlefield Hardline, Sunset Overdrive, and GTA V

• Good night! Wet dreams!

shet gotta slip slop sloop

• This is why Spike is the best!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• No I've played it on last gen but I had a ps3, while my friends had 360's. So i'm just excited to be able to play it with my friends this time.

Haven't played GTA V yet? PC player?

• Arkham Knight is the big one for me. A epic conclusion to that epic series will make me a happy man! I'm at that point where I can't really get excited for new games because all my shit is outdated. My computer can't run Shadow of Mordor and thats not even that graphically intense. I knew this was coming. Watch Dogs couldn't run either so I settled on the PS3 version even knowing that some features would be stripped... Not this time. Knowing the nemesis system in Shadow of Mordor will be dumbed down makes me go fuck it I'm gonna wait until I can build a new PC or get a PS4! So yeah... hard to get excited for new games that I know I cant play.

So, what games are you excited for that's coming out? Me: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Uncharted 4 Star Wars Battlefront

• edited October 2014

So was I until we all ended up hating the multiplayer. Me, my nephew, and a few friends were planning on playing together. I saw them online once playing it. Played with one friend for about 10 minutes and that was it. Never saw them play it again. I mostly just stick to singleplayer because we all agreed GTA 5 Online is garbage. So much grinding to unlock anything good.... And its been a year and still no heists that they promised.

No I've played it on last gen but I had a ps3, while my friends had 360's. So i'm just excited to be able to play it with my friends this time.

• I've never seen someone so excited for a birthday...

• @AWESOMEO

What the fuck is this shit?

Those sir, are abominations of nature.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@AWESOMEO What the fuck is this shit?

• When did you leave?

papai46 posted: »

Hello my childreen, did any of you miss me?

• I'm waiting for my student visa in anxiety so I can go to Germany for grad school. As a person who dislikes red tape with a passion, I now know how Hell will be like-filling countless forms, retrieveng countless documents, waiting in line to get an appointment, waiting in line for your appointment, waiting for your visa...it never ends... so I'll be hiding in a corner until this is all over. XD

• If you kill a love bug you will never find love...

-Bloodeon October 6, 2014

• What I'd look like if I tried it:

Alt text

• There is still no heists?!?! What the fuck! My only problem with the online is that everyone cheated so they all had tanks and shit, while I had nothing. I'm pretty sure the online will be better on next gen though, now that they have fixed most of the money exploits.

Rockworm posted: »

So was I until we all ended up hating the multiplayer. Me, my nephew, and a few friends were planning on playing together. I saw them onli

• They should teach this in choir...

• Oh shit.... I need to find my defibrillator!

Bloodeon posted: »

If you kill a love bug you will never find love... -Bloodeon October 6, 2014

• Random Meme Time... Alt text

• edited October 2014

Watch me thrust this knife called lust into my chest until it bust!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q379897wzLc

• Another Random Meme... Alt text

• Random Gif cause this place is dead... Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2014

Alt text

Credit to @Krieghor

• Damn...

dojo32161 posted: »

Credit to @Krieghor

• edited October 2014

Buh-bye :)

• Alt text

Credit to @Krieghor

• But...but why?

Credit to @Krieghor

• I'd tag Mark, but then all hell would break loose lol

Saltlick123 posted: »

Another Random Meme...

• Ugh I love Spike, why couldn't Buffy let him love her. I'LL TAKE YOUR LOVE SPIKE

Alt text

Rockworm posted: »

This is why Spike is the best!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.